Choosing the right acrylic sheet cutter can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best acrylic sheet cutter, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best acrylic sheet cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the acrylic sheet cutter to grab the best one.
1. Acrylic Plexiglass Sheet Cutter Scoring Knife Tool,With a Curved Handle,It Is More Convenient To Use.One handle,13 blades.(Yellow)
- This acrylic hook knife tool is specially used to cut acrylic sheets or other plastic sheets.Acrylic sheets or other plastic sheets are hard and brittle, so it is difficult to divide. This hook knife can help you hook a thin groove on the acrylic sheet, and then you can break the acrylic sheet along the groove.
- 1.Please mark the board with a pen,then use a ruler to place it according to the mark.2.Use the hook knife to draw a groove on the acrylic plate along the ruler,and the ruler must be pressed with your left hand. Hold the hook knife with right hand and repeat the operation to make the groove deep enough.
- 1.There is a ridge-like protrusion on the back of the hook knife. Place the hook knife under the acrylic board, align the protrusion of the hook knife with the groove just hooked out,and press down on both sides of the groove with both hands,Let a small part of the acrylic board split along the groove.2.Completely break the acrylic board along the groove.
- When using the hook knife,pay attention to protect the tip of the knife and do not touch the ground. If the tip of the knife is not sharp, you can change the blade.Contains a hook knife with 3 blades and a box of blades. There are 13 blades in total.
- Before packaging, we will spot check some products to ensure that the product quality is qualified, but there may still be a few products with quality problems, and some damage may also occur during transportation and storage. If you encounter these problems when you buy, we will free Return the goods to you to ensure your buying experience.
Additional Info :
2. YouU 1 Acrylic Cutter and 10 Pcs Blade Set, Multi-Use Cutter with Cutting Blade（Upgraded version)
- ✓What you get: 1 pcs Acrylic Cutter and 10 pcs knife blade.(Upgraded version)
- ✓Good material: New and High quality.(Please look for “YouU Direct” to buy, so as not to buy inappropriate products! We are in the process of filing brand trademarks.）
- ✓Application: Acrylic Plexiglass Sheet Cutter.
- ✓Plexiglass sheet cutter.
- ✓We care about our customers: If you have any problem of our product, you can click “SELLER CONTACT” button in your Amazon account to email us. we would be delighted to help you and reply as soon as we can.
3. Logan Acrylic Plastic Cutter 709-1 for Plexi Glass and Thick Plastic and Acrylic Sheet Cutting
- Hand held cutting tool for sizing plastic and acrylic
- Used for general framing and matting and for professional creative applications where cutting of acrylic or plexi glass is needed
- Can be used along any straight edge and works best with metal rulers or straight edges.
- Can also be used with most Logan Graphics equipment and framing/mating systems
- An inexpensive way to cut plexiglass and acrylic for framing and other creative and general purposes
Additional Info :
4. YouU 1 Acrylic Cutter and 11 Pcs Blade Set, Multi-Use Cutter with Cutting Blade
- ★★★When purchasing, please look for the “YouYu Direct” store to purchase.Our brand has been successfully registered on Amazon!
- ✓Good material: New and High quality.
- ✓Application: Acrylic Plexiglass Sheet Cutter，Please cut repeatedly from light to dark according to the usage in the picture, and finally press from the center line to both sides to successfully cut.
- ✓Satisfaction guarantee: We stand by the quality of our product and guarantee you will love our product.Please do not hesitate to contact us in the first time if there is any question.We will do our very best to meet your request and solve your problem quickly and efficiently! Plexiglass sheet cutter.
- ✓What you get: Acrylic Cutter and knife blade.
Additional Info :
5. Jetech Professional Fixed-Blade Utility Knife, Box Cutter with Heat-Treated SK2 and Chrome Changeable Blades for Plastic, Acrylic Sheet, Plexiglass, Non-Retractable, Blue
- SHARP CUTTING EDGE – Features heat-treated SK2 steel and chrome with 1.2% carbon content, its unique double milled cutting edge provides high hardness and tenacity.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION & COMFY GRIP – Cold punched stainless steel housing holds the blade in position. Ergonomic plastic sheathe gives a comfortable and non-slip grip while cutting.
- FIXED BLADE DESIGN – Unlike common utility knives, this one comes with a fixed blade. It will never retract with a built-in fixed pin to ensure safety while cutting the hard materials.
- DETACHABLE & SWAPPABLE BLADE – Simply press and push the black button back to take the blade out. Detach the blade for easy storage when not in use. Its refill blades are available from Jetech.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Designed for professional use on plastic, acrylic sheet, plexiglass and so on. Its strong cutting force makes it perfect for no matter professional or home use, DIY projects or others.
Additional Info :
6. Jonard Tools AHC-10, Professional Grade Round Hole Saw Cutter, Includes Dust Shield and Case, Cuts Plywood Plasterboard Sheetrock Acrylic Up to 1 1/16” Thick, Adjustable Hole Size 2.2” to 10”
- WHAT’S IN IT: Adjustable hole saw cutter, polycarbonate dust shield, rugged case
- VERSATILE USE: Cuts round holes in plywood, sheetrock, plasterboard, and acrylic sheet up to 1 1/16” (2. 7 cm) thick and can be used with any variable speed drill
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Cuts hole sizes from 2. 2” to 10” (55 mm to 254 mm) and cutting depth is up to 1 1/16” (27 mm) with adjustable hex locknut and compression spring
- SAFE OPERATION: Tool has a compression spring that absorbs vibrations while cutting and polycarbonate transparent dust shield collects dust and prevents chips from flying into eyes while cutting
- HIGH DURABILITY: Rubber gasket provides surface protection against damage, tight seal against flat surfaces, and prevents fallout from debris
Additional Info :
7. TV Wall Mounting – 51-65 inches, Customer Bracket, Cords Concealed in Cord Cover
- Install 1 customer-supplied TV and standard mounting bracket, or remount of 1 TV to an existing bracket
- This service does not include a wall mount. Please ensure an appropriate wall mount is available for the service to be completed
- Secure the TV and load test the hardware
- Not all surfaces can safely accommodate a TV wall mount. Installation location is subject to provider discretion. Additional charges may apply
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover (approx. 3 ft), connect TV to power source and up to 2 exterior devices. Does not include concealment behind walls
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer’s bins unless customer declines
Additional Info :
8. Red Devil 1170 PLEXIGLASS Scoring Tool, 1-Pack
- Fast and easy
- Super-sharp steel blade
- For Plexiglas, acrylic and plastic
- Use to scribe Plexiglas and then snap at the cut line
- Not for use with Lexan
Additional Info :
9. Chloe Lighting CH33353VR21-DC3 Serenity Tiffany-Style Victorian 3-Light Mini Chandelier, 25.8 x 20.5 x 20.5″, Bronze
- (3) 60 Watt max E26 Type A Bulb (not included)
- Hardwired, Wall outlet switch
- 486pcs glass cut, 63 crystals
- Expertly crafted with top quality materials
- Finished in an antiqued bronze patina.
Additional Info :
10. Calmbee Acrylic Plastic Wrap Dispenser with Cutter, 2-in-1 Foil and Plastic Wrap Organizer, Kitchen Plastic Wrap Storage Wax Paper Aluminum Foil Organizer for Kitchen Drawer Wall Mountable, Clear
- 【COMPACT AND MULTI-FUNCTIONAL】Want to have a well-organized kitchen? Acrylic wrap dispenser to save our space! This easy-to-load design allows you to store standard-sized aluminum foil, plastic cling wrap, and wax paper in a beautiful clear, acrylic display. Fits rolls up to 12″ in length (standard size).
- 【MULTI SCENE USE】We outfitted wrap and foil dispenser with an adhesive rubber non-slip pad and laser-engraved mounting holes. It is convenient to put it in the kitchen drawer or hang it on the wall according to your needs, saving space as much as possible, enhancing the neatness and organization of your kitchen.
- 【SLIDE CUTTER 】Each section includes a saddle cutter to quickly cut the wrap/foil/paper to size. kitchen wrap dispenser with cutter measures 13.5″ x 8.9″ x 3″ which fits into most kitchen drawers.
- 【STYLISH DESIGN】Premium acrylic material is durable, waterproof and easy to clean. Our plastic wrap dispenser have magnetically designed lids that can easily be inserted into your plastic wrap, tin foil, wax paper, etc. No need to worry about them slipping off while using them.
- 【QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES】We have designed a variety of drawer organizer foil plastic wrap to meet the needs of different customers. You can use it yourself or give it to friends and family as a good gift. If you have any questions, our professional customer service team will provide services for you !
Additional Info :
List of acrylic sheet cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Acrylic Plexiglass Sheet Cutter Scoring Knife Tool,With a Curved Handle,It Is More Convenient To...||
|2||YouU 1 Acrylic Cutter and 10 Pcs Blade Set, Multi-Use Cutter with Cutting Blade（Upgraded version)||
|3||YouU 1 Acrylic Cutter and 11 Pcs Blade Set, Multi-Use Cutter with Cutting Blade||
|4||Logan Acrylic Plastic Cutter 709-1 for Plexi Glass and Thick Plastic and Acrylic Sheet Cutting||
|5||Jetech Professional Fixed-Blade Utility Knife, Box Cutter with Heat-Treated SK2 and Chrome...||
|6||Jonard Tools AHC-10, Professional Grade Round Hole Saw Cutter, Includes Dust Shield and Case, Cuts...||
|7||YouU 2 Pcs Acrylic Cutter and 20 Pcs Blade Set with Mini Box, Multi-Use Cutter with Cutting Blade||
|8||44 Pieces Acrylic Clay Cutters Set, 40 Pcs Stainless Steel Polymer Clay Cutters, 1 Acrylic Clay...||
|9||54 Pieces Polymer Clay Tool Kit 40 Stainless Steel Polymer Clay Cutters 8 Plastic Clay Tool 2...||
|10||TV Wall Mounting - 51-65 inches, Customer Bracket, Cords Concealed in Cord Cover||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Manual acrylic sheet cutter
The Best Manual acrylic sheet cutter saves time compared to wet saws. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual acrylic sheet cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best manual tile cutter.
“acrylic sheet cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
acrylic sheet cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual acrylic sheet cutter.
acrylic sheet cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals acrylic sheet cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual acrylic sheet cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best acrylic sheet cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace acrylic sheet cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a acrylic sheet cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
acrylic sheet cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The acrylic sheet cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our acrylic sheet cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the acrylic sheet cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The acrylic sheet cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the acrylic sheet cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your acrylic sheet cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the acrylic sheet cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a acrylic sheet cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty acrylic sheet cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because acrylic sheet cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your acrylic sheet cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a acrylic sheet cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.