A arrow cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best arrow cutter: Our Picks
1. GHA Decut Archery Arrow Cutter Saw Electric, All Kinds Arrow Shaft DIY Cut Off Shooting Accessories
- 110v AC Input
- RPM: 6000
- Cutting Length: 9 – 38 inches
Additional Info :
2. LQ Industrial Mini Arrow Cutter 3-22mm Red Archery Pipe Tube Cutting Saw Tool for Fiberglass and Carbon Arrow
- Material: Alloy steel. Packing: 1 pc.
- Dimensions: 58mm(2.28in)x39mm(1.54in)x19mm(0.75in).
- Alloy steel material, high strength, durable, simple and easy to operate, cutting sharp and neat.
- Suitable for cutting 3mm-22mm pipes/arrows.
- How to use: Put the arrow shaft in the middle of the pulley and tighten the screws manually. Hold the arrow shaft with one hand and turn the arrow cutter with the other hand. Repeat the operation 3-4 times.
- Horsepower: 1.0
3. Archery Arrow Cutter Cut Off Saw Cutter for 3-28mm Dia. Carbon Fiberglass Aluminum Arrow Shaft Arrow Shaft DIY Tool
- Mini size, handheld, easy to operate, convenient to storage.
- Archery accessories for outdoor target hunting, arrow shaft DIY tools.
- Rotate the handle to adjust the opening, compatible with arrow shaft with diameter: 3-35mm.
4. CUTICATE Saw Trimmer Archery Arrow Cutting Device Cutter Hunting DIY Arrow Tool Shaft Mini Portable Handheld Tubing Cutter
- Ideal for cutting 3-22mm diameter arrow shafts or tubes.
- Sharp cutter for cutting and controling easily.
- Mini design for carrying conveniently.
- Suitable for cutting all kinds of arrow shaft, even cutting copper, aluminum, brass, plastic, steel tubing and more.
5. Arrow/Tube/Pipe Cutter 3-22mm Diameter Cutting Tools for Wooden Arrow and Carbon Arrow
- 🔩【High Quality Material】The Mini Metal Tube Cutter is made of high-quality metal material, this arrow blade is durable and has a long service life.
- 🔩【Strong and Lightweight】Mini Tube Cutter is small but strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing, and large knurled feed screw knob give easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- 🔩【Quick and Easy】Quick and easy way to get clean cuts on tubing from 3-22mm (1/8 “-7/8”) outer diameter in tight areas and close quarters with our tube cutter.
- 🔩【Mini Design】Specifically designed for use on small diameter, ideal for use where space is limited. Easy to use and improve work efficiency.
- 🔩【Wide Range of Uses】The Mini Metal Tube Cutter for cutting copper tube, brass tube, aluminum tube, stainless steel tube, carbon arrows, wooden arrows and more.A must have for your home handy man, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics.
6. Ellen Archery Arrow Cutter Tube Cutter Pipe Cutter 3-22mm Diameter Cutting Tools for Fiberglass Arrow and Carbon Arrow
- Suitable for cutting tubes/arrows from 3-22mm.
- Designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass, plastic tubing and more.
- Adopted high quality alloy tube cutter blade to prolong the using time. And it’s available for easy replacement.
7. Ann Clark Cookie Cutters Arrow Cookie Cutter, 4.5″
- Make arrow shaped cookies and treats or use for crafts and decorating.
- Made in the USA; Manufactured in America with certified food safe American steel
- Variety; For over 30 years the Clark Family has specialized in original designs for creative baking
- Baking and Party Supplies; Cut, mold and decorate themed shapes for any holiday, party or event
- Create; Make fun shapes with cookie dough, fondant, biscuits, brownies, cakes, or craft clay
Additional Info :
8. Mini Handheld Arrow Cutter, Multifunctional and Practical Functions Cut Off Saw Trimmer Durable Aluminum Alloy Archery Arrow Cutter 3-16mm Cutting Diameter
- Rugged and durable aluminum alloy material: The arrow blade is made of high-quality aluminum alloy material. This arrow blade is durable and has a long service life.
- Good compatibility and suitable thickness: cutting thickness of 1mm, suitable for 3-16mm arrow shaft, more convenient for home use.
- Wide applicability: The wheels are made of high-speed steel, suitable for cutting hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic pipes, and are more tough.
- Easy to use and operate: sample design, barrier-free use, suitable for everyone to use.
- Easy to carry: weight: approx. 109 grams / 3.8 ounces, size: approx. 3.3 * 5.3cm / 1.3 * 2.1inch, lightweight and mini, easy to carry outdoors
Additional Info :
9. WJSYSHOP Heart with Arrow Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Size: please see the picture, material: Stainless Steel
- Perfect for so many celebrations
- Create these fun cookie cutters shapes with brownies, sandwiches and more
- Coated metal cutters cut cleanly, release with ease and are built to last through years of cookie making
- A good DIY necessary mould for making funny biscuits
Additional Info :
|Color||Heart with Arrow|
10. Huntingdoor Archery Arrow Cutter Mini Cut Off Saw Trimmer Tubing Pipe Cutting Tool Portable Handheld Diameter of 3-16mm Pipe Cutter for Carbon Arrows
- Huntingdoor arrow acutter,perfect and essential tool for cutting carbon and fiberglass arrows.
- Multi Tool you can also can be used as a small pipe cutter 3 -16 mm pipe cutter cutting tools for copper, brass, aluminium and thin-walled steel pipes.
- Strong and lightweight: mini tube cutter is small but strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing, and large knurled feed screw knob give easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts.
- Mini design for carrying conveniently,industrial grade twist knob durable. Easy pressure adjustment by rolling knob, loosen the knob by sliding knob.
- This is a must have tool for all beginner ,archer and handy men,helps you to cut the arrow shaft efficiently and quickly, according to your needs to cut the appropriate length.
Additional Info :
List of arrow cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||LQ Industrial Mini Arrow Cutter 3-22mm Red Archery Pipe Tube Cutting Saw Tool for Fiberglass and...||
|2||Weston Arrow Saw 8000 RPM (52-0501-W)||
|3||GHA Decut Archery Arrow Cutter Saw Electric, All Kinds Arrow Shaft DIY Cut Off Shooting Accessories||
|4||Archery Arrow Cutter Cut Off Saw Cutter for 3-28mm Dia. Carbon Fiberglass Aluminum Arrow Shaft Arrow...||
|5||Mini Handheld Arrow Cutter LQ Industrial Multifunctional and Practical Functions Cut Off Saw Trimmer...||
|6||Ellen Archery Arrow Cutter Tube Cutter Pipe Cutter 3-22mm Diameter Cutting Tools for Fiberglass...||
|7||Mini Handheld Arrow Cutter, Multifunctional and Practical Functions Cut Off Saw Trimmer Durable...||
|8||FMHXG Mini Handheld Arrow Cutter Tube Cutter 3-22mm Cutting Diameter for Fiberglass Arrow and Carbon...||
|9||CUTICATE Saw Trimmer Archery Arrow Cutting Device Cutter Hunting DIY Arrow Tool Shaft Mini Portable...||
|10||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters Arrow Cookie Cutter, 4.5"||
How to Choose the Best arrow cutter?
To help you pick the best arrow cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a arrow cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry arrow cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most arrow cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all arrow cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. arrow cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut arrow cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourarrow cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most arrow cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic arrow cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated arrow cutter. Hydraulic arrow cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
arrow cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small arrow cutter
Small arrow cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of arrow cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools arrow cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized arrow cutter
Medium-sized arrow cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large arrow cutter
Large arrow cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most arrow cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The arrow cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini arrow cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier arrow cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight arrow cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, arrow cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different arrow cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty jobcan be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the arrow cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The arrow cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various arrow cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right arrow cutter simple.