A bad boy rotary cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best bad boy rotary cutter Ranked for 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the bad boy rotary cutter to grab the best one.
1. Fiskars Craft Supplies: Rotary Cutter, Comfort Loop Fabric cutter for Sewing and Quilting Projects, 45mm Blade (195210-1021)
- Quality Tools for Arts and Crafts: From scissors and cutting mats, to rotary and paper cutters, to quilting and scrapbooking supplies, Fiskars crafting tools are designed to help you do what you do best: express yourself.
- Precision for every project: High-grade, precision-ground premium steel 45 mm rotary blade stays sharper longer than other rotary blades. Pair with Fiskars self-healing cutting mat to protect your work surface and for easy and enjoyable creating.
- Durable and Comfortable: Ergonomic loop handle feels natural in your hand for comfort and control. Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage. Blades snap in or out easily for quick replacement.
- Versatile rotary cutters: Cut multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt, and vinyl in straight lines and curves when doing arts and crafts for adults or kids. Great addition to your sewing accessories and quilting supplies!
- Includes 1 Fiskars Fiskars 45mm Contour Rotary Cutter. Rotary blade can be assembled to either side for both right- and left-handed users. Fiskars craft supplies & materials are built to last and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
Additional Info :
|Color||Steel and Orange|
2. Rotary 12733 PK3 Copperhead Mulching Blades
- Replaces: Hustler 797704, 797712
- Fits: Hustler Z, XR7 SUPER Z.
- Requires 3 for 54″ deck
- Set of 3 Blades
- 18-1/2″ X 5/8″
Additional Info :
3. Starter Solenoid Bad Boy Zero Turn Mowers ZT, CZT, MZ 108-5349-00
- Reference Numbers:108-5349-00-A
- Condition: New
4. 3 Rotary Copperhead Toothed Mulching Mower Blades Fit Toro Timecutter Z 5000 Series 50 Deck 112-9759-03 110-6837-03
Additional Info :
5. WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors
- [STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip. They’re Cordless Electric Scissors. They can cut tougher material with far less hand strain than manual scissors
- [BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time
- [SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [BATTERY INDICATOR] Power level monitor on the Zip Snip lets you make sure that you’ll have enough charge for the job at hand
- [ONLY 1 LBS] Not only can you work a long time without fatigue, but the Zip Snip is easy to maneuver
- [COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up
Additional Info :
6. Mr. Pen- Fabric Cutter, Rotary Cutter, 45mm, 1 Extra Blade, Rotary Cutter for Fabric, Leather Cutting Tool, Fabric Rotary Cutter, Rotary Fabric Cutter, Sewing Rotary Cutter, Fabric Cutter Wheel
- Package Includes: 1 x Classic Loop 45mm Rotary Cutter + 1 Spare Blades
- High-Grade, Precision-Ground, Premium Steel Rotary Blades Provides Long-Lasting Sharpness Ideal For Cutting 4 Layers Of Fabric, Paper, Felt And Vinyl
- Curved, Loop-Handle Design Provides A Natural Fit For Your Hand, Improves Control And Comfort
- Sliding Button Enables Retracting The Blade (Disengaging) Locking It Into A Safe Position For Safe Storage
- Right- And Left-Handed Users
7. MaxPower 561149B 3 Blade Set for 54″ Cut Bad Boy Mowers, Replaces OEM no. 038-0005-00, Black
- Includes 3 blades for 54 in. cut Bad Boy mowers
- Replaces OEM # 038-0005-00 and fits MZ Magnum
- Each blade measures 18-3/4 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 5/8 in. center hole diameter
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
Additional Info :
8. Stens 285-951 Spindle Assembly Replaces Bad Boy 037-6015-50
- 7 5/8″ Height
- 1/4″ Keyway Width
- Replaces OEM Bad Boy 037-6015-00, 037-6015-50
- Country of origin: United States
Additional Info :
9. Rotary Cutter Set, Audab Self Healing Sewing Mats Rotary Cutter and Mat 45mm Rotary Fabric Cutter Set with 2 Blades Rotary Cutting Mat for Crafts Fabric Quilting Hobby (9″ x 12″ (A4))
- Rotary Cutter Set – Fabric rotary cutter set includes 1pc 45mm rotary cutter, 2pcs SK7 replacement blades and 1pc 9″ x 12″ self healing cutting mat for sewing and crafting. Ideal for artist, crafters, quilters, engraver and hobbyists
- Rotary Cutter for Fabric – 45mm rotary cutter with ergonomic design increase grip control and reduce joint fatigue. Eligible for both right and left-handed users. This rotary cutter has a safety button that you can use to keep the blade shut or open. The rotary cutter makes cutting fabric, leather, paper and felt vinyl easy and fast!
- Self Healing Sewing Mat – A4 rotary cutting mat for sewing made of 5-layer self healing PVC material to protect your work surface and keep the blade sharpness, compatible with rotary cutter and straight blades. This rotary cutting mat for crafts is double sided printed with inches, metric gridlines and different angles help you to cut precisely, perfect sewing cutting mat for crafters
- Extra Rotary Cutter Blades – 45mm fabric rotary cutter equipped with 2 extra replacement rotary cutter blades. This quilting cutting blade made of SKS-7 steel, sharp and hardly dull, help to cut beautifully and straightly, perfect blades for quilting, sewing, art and crafts
- Multipurpose Fabric Cutter Set – Audab rotary cutter and mat set applicable to sewing, scrapbooking, clothes making, quilting, needlework, paper craft or other DIY hobby projects.
Additional Info :
10. Fiskars 95287097J Rotary Cutter Replacement Blades, 45mm , 5 Pack
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
- High-grade, precision-ground, premium steel 45 mm rotary blades stay sharper longer
- Contains five 45mm blades
Additional Info :
List of bad boy rotary cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver, Frustration Free Packaging, QP2520/90||
|2||YIXIN Universal Solenoid Relay Fit for Trombetta Ariens Husqvarna AYP Murray Toro Bolens MTD Snapper...||
|3||Sew Your Own Wardrobe: More Than 80 Techniques||
|4||Bad Boy Zero Turn Mower Replacement 60'' Deck Blades - Fits ZT, CZT, Maverick, Pup||
|5||FISW7 Fiskars 195210-1001 Contour Rotary Cutter, 45mm||
|6||General Tools PVC Pipe Cable Saw #858-24-Inch - Serrated and Cuts PVC, PE, and ABS Pipes - Hand...||
|7||Fiskars Classic Stick Rotary Cutter, 45mm||
|8||WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors||
|9||MaxPower 561149B 3 Blade Set for 54" Cut Bad Boy Mowers, Replaces OEM no. 038-0005-00, Black||
|10||VEVOR Slip Clutch, 1 3/8" PTO Slip Clutch, Smooth Round Ends PTO Friction Clutch, Carburized Steel...||
How to Choose the Best bad boy rotary cutter?
To help you pick the best bad boy rotary cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a bad boy rotary cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry bad boy rotary cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most bad boy rotary cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all bad boy rotary cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. bad boy rotary cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut bad boy rotary cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourbad boy rotary cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most bad boy rotary cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic bad boy rotary cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated bad boy rotary cutter. Hydraulic bad boy rotary cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
bad boy rotary cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small bad boy rotary cutter
Small bad boy rotary cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of bad boy rotary cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools bad boy rotary cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized bad boy rotary cutter
Medium-sized bad boy rotary cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large bad boy rotary cutter
Large bad boy rotary cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most bad boy rotary cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The bad boy rotary cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini bad boy rotary cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier bad boy rotary cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight bad boy rotary cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, bad boy rotary cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different bad boy rotary cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the bad boy rotary cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The bad boy rotary cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various bad boy rotary cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right bad boy rotary cutter simple.