Choosing the right boston paper cutter can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best boston paper cutter, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best boston paper cutter: Editor’s Choice
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the boston paper cutter to grab the best one.
1. X-ACTO 26315 Heavy Duty Wood Guillotine Trimmer, 12″ x 15″
- Heavy-duty paper trimmer cuts up to 15 sheets at once
- Solid wood base and rubber feet provide stable platform for cutting
- Oversized rubber grip offers comfort and control
- Perpetual Edge self-sharpening system keeps blade sharp for every cut
- Safety guard and latch.Adjustable Paper Guide
Additional Info :
2. Swingline Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 12″ Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Ingento (1132)
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Ingento guillotine-style trimmer delivers dependable performance. Built strong, with a solid maple base, die-cast metal arm and self-sharpening steel blade.
- 12” CUTTING LENGTH – Features a 12” cutting length, allowing plenty of space to accommodate creative projects. Solid base with non-slip feet. Large trimmer is perfect for shared workspaces.
- CUTS 15 SHEETS – Strong trimmer cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time. Suitable for cutting everything from delicate tissue to photos and heavy matboard. Ideal for high-volume projects.
- ACCURATE CUTTING – Designed for accuracy, with an alignment grid for precision. Dual scale ruler, with marks in inches and centimeters, assists with measuring, regardless of which system you prefer.
- SAFETY FEATURES – Steel tension spring holds guillotine blade arm firmly in place in any position. Blade latch hook secures the arm when not in use. Protective guard rail also helps keep users safe.
Additional Info :
3. Martin Yale W18 Premier Heavy Duty Paper Trimmer, 18″ Cutting Length, Base Size 19.875w X 22d X 4h, Cuts Up To 20 Sheets at Once
- Permanent 1/2″ grid and dual English and metric rulers
- Patented automatic blade latch that locks with every cutting motion
- Finger guard that protects the entire length of the blade
- Torsion spring that prevents blade from accidentally falling during operation
- The Original Green Paper Trimmer with a self-sharpening steel blade and heavy-duty wood base has an alignment grid and dual standard
- The original and still a favorite!.
- Fully-hardened self-sharpening high-carbon steel blade ensures a precise cut and long-lasting edge.
- Cuts mat board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles.
- Safety features include a patented automatic blade latch that locks with every cutting motion
Additional Info :
4. Westcott 12” TrimAir Anti-Microbial Wood Guillotine Paper Cutter & Paper Trimmer, 30 Sheet (15106)
- Featuring titanium-bonded cutting technology and the contemporary design that Westcott is famous for, this cutting machine is designed to deliver unparalleled performance
- High-performance patented titanium-bonded blade provides three times the strength of stainless steel blades and will stay sharper longer
- Soft ergonomic handle and safety guard gives you total cutting control
- 30-Sheet Capacity: Paper slicer easily slices through 30 sheets of 20lb paper at a time
- Manufacturer’s 15-year warranty
Additional Info :
5. VEVOR Electric Paper Cutter 0-330 Cutting Width, Electric Paper Trimmer, 40mm Cutting Thickness, Desktop Cutting Paper Machine, Industrial Paper Cutter, Heavy Duty Paper Cutter, for Office, School
- Precision Cutting: H-type paper feeder design, which is convenient for the paper to lay flat and aligned; with a precision scale, the cutting size can be adjusted; there is a red electronic line at the cutting position to ensure accurate cutting.
- Infrared Protection: Infrared photoelectric protection, sensitive monitoring, comprehensive protection of the safety of the operating environment; the design of the operation panel is simple and easy to operate.
- User-friendly Design: High-quality steel knife, sharp and durable, more comfortable to cut, suitable for thick paper cutting, removable and replaceable; Independent hand-cranked wheel press paper, easy to control the tightness.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Papers cutter is made of high-quality steel plate, universal wheel design for secure handling, precise circuit design, extended machine life, and high efficiency.
- Various Applications: Commercial paper cutter is ideal for offices, schools, churches, businesses, printing plants, and individual professional users.
Additional Info :
6. Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 12″ Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9312)
- Easy to use trimmer – Lite trimmer is simple and easy to use, with a sharp guillotine blade and a handy alignment grid. Built with a sturdy plastic base, it’s also light enough for easy transport
- 12” Cutting length – With a 12” cutting length, it’s a convenient choice for most common trimming tasks. Ideal for use in the home or at the office
- Cuts 10 sheets – Excellent for everyday use, this neat little trimmer cuts through paper, photos and more, cleanly cutting up to 10 sheets at a time (20 pounds paper)
- Accurate cuts – Designed for accuracy, with an alignment grid for precision. Dual scale ruler, with marks in inches and centimeters, assists with measuring, regardless of which system you prefer
- Safety features – Guard rail keeps fingers safely away from the blade while it’s in use. Blade latch hook securely locks the trimmer arm when not in use
Additional Info :
7. Amazon Basics Paper Trimmer – 12″-Inch Blade, 10 Sheet Capacity
- Everyday portable paper trimmer with 12-inch guillotine-style, self-sharpening steel blade; ideal for home or office
- Cleanly cuts up to 10 sheets of 20-pound paper at a time; sharp enough to accurately trim cardstock, construction paper, photos, and more
- Guardrail keeps fingers a safe distance from the blade; when not in use, trimmer arm can be secured in place, fully hiding the blade
- Durable plastic base with white 1/2-inch gridlines (0.5 by 0.5 inches) and a printed ruler (in inches and cm) that allow for reliable alignment and precision cuts
- Measures 17.7 by 14 by 2.6 inches; weighs 1 pound; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
Additional Info :
8. X-Acto® Heavy-Duty 15″ x 15″ Paper Trimmer
- Designed for high-use environments
- 15-sheet capacity.
- Hardened steel blade features a perpetual edge self-sharpening system.
- 3/4″ thick solid wood base with English and metric grids for accurate measurements.
- The safety latch and safety guard keep fingers away from the blade.
Additional Info :
9. Heavy Duty Paper Cutter,17 inch Guillotine Paper Cutter,500 Sheets A3 A4 B4 B5 A5 B6 B7 Papers,Guillotine Paper Scrap Slicer Trimmer for Cardstock Cards Leather with Metal Base for Office Home School
- ✂️【17 inch Sharp Blade】The 17″ cutting blade is made of high speed steel(HSS), quite sharp. It is wear-resistant. Guillotine paper cutter ideal for use to cut paper business cards books and leather, but also cut bubble film fabric film pearl cotton, etc.
- ✂️【500 Sheet Capacity】Cutting thickness is up to 4cm.The paper guillotine can cut 500 pieces of paper at most one time.
- ✂️【Precise Cutting】Designed for precision, with an alignment grid to achieve precision. Double scale with inch and centimeter markings, no matter which system you prefer, you can help with measurement.
- ✂️【Double Safety Protection】Safety lock and protective cover give you double safety protection. Press the safety lock, the paper cutter can be used; the blue protective cover can not only prevent foreign objects from entering, but also prevent fingers from entering the blade.
- ✂️【Simple Operation】It is very convenient to use the guillotine paper trimmer. Rotate the pressing handle,tightly pressed paper, better assist cutting,unlock safety lock,and then press the cutter handle.
Additional Info :
10. United T15 15.4″ Office-Grade Guillotine Paper Trimmer, 15 Sheet Capacity, Blue
- Paper Length – Up to 15.4″
- Paper Stack Height – Up to 1/16″
- Trigger Weight – 2.2lbs
- Six (6) month no-hassle replacement warranty
Additional Info :
List of boston paper cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Moonsmile Paper Trimmer, 12 Inch Cut Length Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter with Safety Guard and...||
|2||X-ACTO 26315 Heavy Duty Wood Guillotine Trimmer, 12" x 15"||
|3||X-Acto® Heavy-Duty 15" x 15" Paper Trimmer||
|4||Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 12" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite...||
|5||Swingline Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 12" Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut...||
|6||Swingline Guillotine Paper Cutter Heavy Duty, 12 Inch Paper Cutting Board with Guard Rail, Blade...||
|7||AmazonBasics Paper Trimmer -12" Blade, 10 Sheet Capacity||
|8||Heavy Duty Paper Cutter,17 inch Guillotine Paper Cutter,500 Sheets A3 A4 B4 B5 A5 B6 B7...||
|9||Westcott 15'' TrimAir Anti-Microbial Wood Guillotine Paper Cutter & Paper Trimmer, 30 Sheet (15107)||
|10||Flisin Paper Cutter,Portable Paper Slicer,12 Inch Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool with Automatic...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best boston paper cutter
The Best boston paper cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual boston paper cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“boston paper cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
boston paper cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual boston paper cutter.
boston paper cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals boston paper cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual boston paper cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best boston paper cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace boston paper cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a boston paper cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
boston paper cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The boston paper cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our boston paper cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the boston paper cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The boston paper cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the boston paper cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your boston paper cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the boston paper cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a boston paper cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty boston paper cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because boston paper cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your boston paper cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a boston paper cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.