A business card cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best business card cutter in 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the business card cutter to grab the best one.
1. CardMate Manual Business Card Cutter
- Just insert your pages, turn the handle and cut your cards. Try it for yourself today.
Additional Info :
2. GEM CardMate Business Card Cutter
Additional Info :
3. Business Card Cutter/Slitter CardMate,Manual Business Card Cutter Free Cover+Template
- The CardMate Business Card Cutter/Slitter,Manual Business Card Cutter is small and very powerful to produce up to 60 plus cards in one minute
- Cuts one sheet (8.5″x11″) at a time with clean edges and feeds straight, finished Size: 2″ x 3-1/2″
- FREE 100pcs business card cover makes 1000pcs professional business card, FREE template for easy layout setup
- Paper Weight Max: 100lb Card Stock, manually operated, portable, easy to operate
- Same day or next business day ship out, delivery in 2-6 business days for continental US. Buyers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, all off shore U.S.A, please contact seller for detailed shipping cost.day or next business day ship out, delivery in 2-6 business days for continental US
Additional Info :
4. Akiles ACMP Model CardMac Plus Electric and Manual Business Card Slitter, 350 GSM Max Slitting Capacity, 10 Cards Per Sheet, 30+ Cards Per Min Speed
- Full Bleed Cards: Cuts & slits 10 Full Bleed business cards from a letter size sheet
- Perfect-Angle Easy Feeder: Allows operator to properly position before cutting, ensuring perfect cards every time
- Semi Automatic: Continuous motor-driven blades allow operator to produce over 30 business cards per minute
- Hardened Steel Blades: Cuts up to 350 gsm cardstock
- Adjustable Side Margins: Easily make micro-adjustments to accomodate off-register jobs
Additional Info :
5. ele ELEOPTION Electric Cutter for 3.5″x2″ Card, Automatic Business Card Cutter Binding Machine-110V
- Durable: accurate, durable, no sharp edges. Power supply:110V 60Hz
- Fast Speed: 100 cards / 2-3min, Reversible product design prevents paper skew
- Good Design: Design using automatic document feeder, automatic exclusion of wastepaper
- Very Useful: 9-blade group, A4 paper cut three times to complete the 10 cards of cutting
- Cutting thickness: Internal all metal construction, durable. Cutting thickness: 120g-250g (coated paper business cards can be cut)
Additional Info :
6. Frifreego 5-in-1 Paper Trimmer, 12″ Craft Rotary Paper Cutter, Including 5 Different Blades, Straight/Wave/Dotted/Creasing/Corner Cutting for Paper Photos Postcards Business Card and Greeting Card
- 5-in-1 MULTI-FUNCTION- Unlike most paper cutters on the market, which can only cut straight lines, our paper cutters contain 5 kinds of blades, including cutting straight lines, wavy lines, dashed lines, corner chamfering and even simple creasing!
- SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE OF ALL AGES- The blades of this rotary paper cutter is fully closed and can be switched with rotation, making it possible to easily replace the blades without touching the blades, avoiding unnecessary finger injuries. The paper cutting device is simple and safe enough, even if it is used by young children!
- STRONG PROCESSING ABILITY- Just 1 paper trimmer can meet most of your needs, whether it is for office use or home handwork! Photos, Papers, documents, business cards, postcards even handcrafts, coupon, all of these can be processed by the our sliding paper cutter. The surface has clear rulers, plus transparent pressboard, to make cutting more accurate, convenient and fast.
- ABOUT CUTTING THICKNESS- Different blades has different cutting abilities– Blade of straight line: 5 sheets; blade of wavy line: 3 sheets; blade of dotted line: 3 sheets; creasing blade: 3 sheets; fillet charmer: 3 sheets. So the paper cutter especially suitable for a small mount of cutting duty.
- WARM TIPS FOR YOU- For cutting straight line accurately, please align the paper with the tick marks and press the blade down slightly harder. Any other problems during use, just contact us for help! We will be definitely responsible for your purchase and help you out!
7. 3 Way Corner Rounder Punch,3 in 1 Corner Rounder Punch,Round Corner Trimmer Cutter for Card Photo Paper，business cards， gift card and DIY filmy Plastic card， 4mm 7mm 10mm Craft Corner Punch Paper Cutter for Scrapbooking Supplies
- MATERIAL: This 3 in 1 Corner Rounder Punch Is made of ABS and Stainless steel，metallic cutter blade is sharp enough for ensuring precision cutting for a neat and clean appearance.
- SIZE:This Compact Corner Rounder Cutter Create perfectly finished paper crafts or scrapbooks with 3-way : 4mm 7mm 10mm corner radiuses, which are great for paper craft projects.
- EASY TO USE: Choose your desired material and place it into the slot. Simply push the corner of your paper inside until its properly lodged against the guides and press the handle down. The corner is now accurately and sharply rounded.
- APPLICATION WIDELY : Perfect for regular paper, EVA foam, foil, craft paper, flawless cut-outs from cardstock, scrapbook paper, vellum and more. Suitable for cutting paper, photographs, scrapbooking, business cards or gift card. Small corner rounder punch is suit for using in office, school, home and photo studio.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Package includes 1 pack
Additional Info :
8. Industrial Corner Rounder Punch for Laminate Heavy Duty Cutter Machine Tool for Paper Business Card, R6mm R10mm Dies, Max 1.2 in 30mm Cutting Thickness
- HIGH CUTTING RANGE – With a max cutting height of 30mm. Comes with 2 Cutting Dies: R6 (1/4″), R10 (3/8″). Able to cut fillet of radius 6mm and 10mm.
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE – BEAMNOVA paper corner rounder is professionally designed for cutting corners to round shapes. It can cut foam core, PVC and ABS plastic sheets, paper cardboard, pads, booklets, magnet sheets, aluminum sheets, etc.
- HEAVY-DUTY METAL – BEAMNOVA paper corner rounder is made of heavy-duty A3 steel, which is anti-rust and wear-resistant for long-lasting use.
- CLEAN & STABLE CUTS – The top and bottom cutting blades are all hardened carbides with sharp edges for fast cutting speed and clean rounded edges. The iron-casting base keeps the machine stable on the tabletop. The paper-pressing device can effectively prevent the paper from slipping.
- USER-FRIENDLY – The metal baffle on the base can be adjusted to form the angle you want, which can effectively fix the card and prevent the paper from deviating. The ergonomically extended long handle and smooth bearing mechanics provide labor-saving and higher efficiency cutting experience. There are calibration settings to ensure accurate blade installation.
Additional Info :
9. ID Badge Credit PVC Card Cutter HEAVY DUTY Paper Business Card Round Corner Die
- US ship arrived 4-10 days.
- Long Arm of Power-saving Handle
- Standard Size: 2-1/8″ x 3-3/8″ with Rounded Corners
- Perfect for Credit Cards, Driver’s License Cards, PVC ID Cards, and Wallet Size Photos
- Hardened steel cutting die, die-cast steel base and long arm of force power-saving design handle help you cut out more easily than other die cutters
10. Happybuy Corner Rounder Cutter 2 Dies R6 R10 30mm Thickness with Paper Holding Device Heavy Duty Corner Rounder Punch for School Business
- Product Parameter: Cutting height: 30MM (1.18 “), only provide standard cutting dies: R6 (1/4”), R10 (3/8 “), Note: R6 fillet radius is 6MM, R10 fillet radius is 10MM. Other round corner cutting dies: R3, R4, R8, please purchase by yourself.
- Premium Quality: The whole corner cutter is heavy duty with metal structure. The high-quality blade has sharp edges, fast cutting speed, and high efficiency. And the iron-casting base provides good stability.
- Excellent Handle: The longer handle is more ergonomic than the ordinary handle. According to the lever principle, it is more labor-saving, easy to cut, and with higher efficiency.
- Paper-pressing Device: The paper-pressing device of the corner rounder can effectively prevent the cutting paper from slipping, especially for PVC materials or business cards with prominent effects.
- Multiple Application; Manual round corner cutter is widely used for fillet-cutting of business cards, books, package and decoration, documents, certificates, bags, and notebooks’ PVC cards, etc. It applies to paper, cardboard, film, PVC certificates, leather, etc.
Additional Info :
|Color||Corner Cutter With Paper Hold Device|
List of business card cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||CardMate Manual Business Card Cutter||
|2||GEM CardMate Business Card Cutter||
|3||3 Way Corner Rounder Punch,3 in 1 Corner Rounder Punch,Round Corner Trimmer Cutter for Card Photo...||
|4||Business Card Cutter/Slitter CardMate,Manual Business Card Cutter Free Cover+Template||
|5||ele ELEOPTION Electric Cutter for 3.5"x2" Card, Automatic Business Card Cutter Binding Machine-110V||
|6||INTBUYING 3.38x2.12inch (86x54mm) All Metal Manual PVC Card Die Cutter, Steel Blade Desktop Business...||
|7||Akiles ACMP Model CardMac Plus Electric and Manual Business Card Slitter, 350 GSM Max Slitting...||
|8||Happybuy Corner Rounder Cutter 2 Dies R6 R10 30mm Thickness with Paper Holding Device Heavy Duty...||
|9||Mophorn Electric Paper Cutter 450mm 17.7 Inch Paper Cutter Guillotine Numerical Control Automatic...||
|10||INTBUYING Electric Automatic Business Card Slitter 89x51mm Binding Machine Electric Cutter 3.5X...||
How to Choose the Best business card cutter?
To help you pick the best business card cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a business card cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry business card cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most business card cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all business card cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. business card cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut business card cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourbusiness card cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most business card cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic business card cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated business card cutter. Hydraulic business card cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
business card cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small business card cutter
Small business card cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of business card cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools business card cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized business card cutter
Medium-sized business card cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large business card cutter
Large business card cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most business card cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The business card cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini business card cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier business card cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight business card cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, business card cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different business card cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the business card cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The business card cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various business card cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right business card cutter simple.