Choosing the right circle cutter for torch can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best circle cutter for torch, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best circle cutter for torch: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the circle cutter for torch to grab the best one.
1. Torch Guide, Cutting Torch Circle Cutting Rotary Guide Wheel Torch Round Cutter, Stainless Steel Oxygen Welding Cutting Tool Accessories with Scale Ruler Fit for G01-100
- [Convenient and fast cutting]: The torch compass roller guide has a ruler, and the gauge can intuitively and conveniently locate the cutting diameter.
- [Main function]: The guide rail of the plasma cutting machine is 50cm long, and can cut a circle with a diameter of 100cm.
- [Long service life]: The guide rail of the plasma cutting machine is made of high quality stainless steel, which is durable and has a long service life.
- [Easy to use]: The magnetic base of the torch compass roller guide can be directly connected to the workpiece for easy operation.
- [Applicable model]: The torch compass drum guide is made of stainless steel, suitable for G01-100 cutting torch, the maximum cutting diameter is 100cm / 39.4inch.
Additional Info :
2. Plasma Cutting Compass, Cutting Torch Circle Roller Guide Wheel P80 Cutter Circular Gauge Machine Gun Length Approx 50cm for Metal
- 【Adjustable Height】 The roller is made of thick material, you can adjust it according to your own required height, easy to use, simple operation process.
- 【Scope of Application】 The product has a wide range of applications, suitable for metal cutting, etc., can solve some cutting problems and meet your different needs.
- 【High Quality Material】 The product is made of high-quality alloy materials, strong and durable, users can store and use for a long time, the service life is several times longer than ordinary.
- 【High Safety Factor】 The product has undergone strict quality control and quality assurance before leaving the factory, and has a high safety factor, so users can rest assured to use.
- 【Strong Magnet】 There are 6 strong magnets on the base, which can be firmly fixed on the ferromagnetic surface, which can help the user not to move easily when working, and the design is reasonable.
Additional Info :
3. Cutting Torch Roller, Plasma Cutter Torch Circle Compass Cutting Roller Magnetic Guide Wheel for AG60
- Small size and lightweight cutting torch roller is portable and convenient to use.
- Positioning rod is numerically manufactured to keep that the product center is vertical.
- AG60 plasma cutter works as a cutting torch with guide wheel, improved for more durability.
- Made of stainless steel + brass material, cutting torch is durable to use with high practicality.
- Not easy to damage, cutting torch roller’s quality is guaranteed, you can use it with confidence.
Additional Info :
4. Plasma Cutter Torch Circle Guide Roller Wheel Compass Stainless Steel Cutting Tool Accessories with Scale Ruler Gauge for AG60/SG55
- Plasma cutting equipment is made of high quality stainless steel material, durable and long service life
- The cutting gauge is 50cm long and can cut a circle with a diameter of 100cm
- The torch circle guide roller is Suitable for AG60/SG55 cutting torch
- The gauge with a ruler can intuitively and conveniently locate the cutting diameter
- The magnetic base can be directly attached to the operating workpiece for easy operation.
Additional Info :
5. P80 Adjustable Torch Round Compass Cutting Roller Magnetic Guide Wheel Torch Round Cutter Cutting Rule
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The plasma cutter torch circinus roller guide wheel is made of thicker material and its height is adjustable.
- FIRM AND STABLE: The base has 6 sturdy magnets, which can be firmly held on the ferromagnetic surface.
- CUTTING DIAMETER: Plasma cutter cutting torch designed with a ruler, the maximum cutting diameter is 100cm.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION: This circinus roller guide wheel compass is only applicable to P80 torch.
- EASY TO USE: The cutting torch compass is small in size and light in weight, easy to carry and use.
Additional Info :
6. G01-100 Adjustable Torch Round Compass Cutting Roller Magnetic Guide Wheel, Plasma Cutter Cutting Torch with Scale
- 【Stainless steel】 The cutting gun gauge is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is not easy to rust and can be used for a long time.
- 【Magnetic base】 The plasma cutting gun cutting gauge has a magnetic base, which can be directly connected to the work piece being operated for easy operation.
- 【Size】 The cutting gauge is approximately 50cm / 19.7 inches long and the maximum cutting diameter is 100cm / 39.4 inches.
- 【With scale】 The circle cutting tool is equipped with a scale, which can be more intuitive when used, and it is convenient to locate the cutting diameter.
- 【Application】 The torch compass guide is applicable to G01-100 cutting torches.
Additional Info :
7. Plasma Cutter Torch, Adjustable Cutting Torch Circle Compass Cutting Roller Magnetic Guide Wheel for P80 [Christmas Gift]
- 【Small Size】Small size and lightweight, it is portable and convenient to use.
- 【Product design】Designed with ruler, the maximum cutting diameter is 100cm.
- 【High-Quality Materials】The roller is made of thickened material, whose height is adjustable.
- 【Powerful Magnet】The base has 6 strong magnets that can stay firmly on ferromagnetic surface.
- 【Scope Of Application】This compass is suitable for P80 Cutting Torch Only.
Additional Info :
8. Hypertherm 027668 Plasma Circle Cutting Guide Deluxe Kit with Magnetic Base
- Cut any size circle from 3″ to 20″ in diameter
- Two metal wheels for smooth cuts
- Magnetic base or suction cups for stable cuts on almost any surface
Additional Info :
9. Flange Wizard CW-300 Circle Wiz Cutting Attachments, 0.5″ Width, 0.5″ Length
- For use with conventional torches to cut small to medium holes
- Made with a universal brass bushing to adapt to any Size or make of cutting torch, for larger circles buy the chariot cutting guide 24219
- Item Package Dimension: 11.699999988066″ L x 3.49999999643″ W x 0.99999999898″ H
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
Additional Info :
10. Seymour Midwest Kenyon Sprinkler Head Trimmer, 2-3/4 in
- Janitorial & Cleaning Supplies
- Country of manufacture: Taiwan
- Manufacturer: SEYMOUR MIDWEST KENYON
Additional Info :
List of circle cutter for torch: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Torch Guide, Cutting Torch Circle Cutting Rotary Guide Wheel Torch Round Cutter, Stainless Steel...||
|2||Plasma Cutting Compass, Cutting Torch Circle Roller Guide Wheel P80 Cutter Circular Gauge Machine...||
|3||Cutting Torch Roller, Plasma Cutter Torch Circle Compass Cutting Roller Magnetic Guide Wheel for...||
|4||Plasma Cutter Torch Circle Guide Roller Wheel Compass Stainless Steel Cutting Tool Accessories with...||
|5||P80 Plasma Cutter, 54CM Cutting Torch Circular Roller Guide Wheel Welding Circle for Metal Cutting||
|6||G01-100 Adjustable Torch Round Compass Cutting Roller Magnetic Guide Wheel, Plasma Cutter Cutting...||
|7||Plasma Cutter Torch, Adjustable Cutting Torch Circle Compass Cutting Roller Magnetic Guide Wheel for...||
|8||IPT-40 / IPT-60 Cutting Roller Guide Wheel Circle for Plasma Torch Harbor Freight 62204 (Circle...||
|9||Eastwood Plasma Cutting Guide Air Plasma Cutter Torch Circinus Roller Guide Wheel Compass||
|10||SWAG Off Road Plasma Circle Cutter (Small) 1.00" to 12.5"||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best circle cutter for torch
The Best circle cutter for torch saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual circle cutter for torchare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“circle cutter for torch” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
circle cutter for torch beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual circle cutter for torch.
circle cutter for torch have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals circle cutter for torch. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual circle cutter for torch have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best circle cutter for torchhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace circle cutter for torch Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a circle cutter for torch. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
circle cutter for torch are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The circle cutter for torch
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our circle cutter for torch is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the circle cutter for torch handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The circle cutter for torch Back Together
We should now begin putting the circle cutter for torch back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your circle cutter for torch will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the circle cutter for torch to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a circle cutter for torch
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty circle cutter for torch. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because circle cutter for torch with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your circle cutter for torch blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a circle cutter for torch with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.