A circular cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is a highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty option, which is precious in an emergency and worthwhile in a lot of destruction and demolition jobs with its long handles and short blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material in two halves and then squeeze the cutter handles together. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best circular cutter: Reviews with Features
1. Fiskars Craft Supplies: Rotary Cutter, Comfort Loop Fabric cutter for Sewing and Quilting Projects, 45mm Blade (195210-1021)
- Quality Tools for Arts and Crafts: From scissors and cutting mats, to rotary and paper cutters, to quilting and scrapbooking supplies, Fiskars crafting tools are designed to help you do what you do best: express yourself.
- Precision for every project: High-grade, precision-ground premium steel 45 mm rotary blade stays sharper longer than other rotary blades. Pair with Fiskars self-healing cutting mat to protect your work surface and for easy and enjoyable creating.
- Durable and Comfortable: Ergonomic loop handle feels natural in your hand for comfort and control. Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage. Blades snap in or out easily for quick replacement.
- Versatile rotary cutters: Cut multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt, and vinyl in straight lines and curves when doing arts and crafts for adults or kids. Great addition to your sewing accessories and quilting supplies!
- Includes 1 Fiskars Fiskars 45mm Contour Rotary Cutter. Rotary blade can be assembled to either side for both right- and left-handed users. Fiskars craft supplies & materials are built to last and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
Additional Info :
|Color||Steel and Orange|
2. LION Ev-R-Round Perfect Circle Cutter , 3/4″ to 6-3/4″ Diameter (C-1500P)
- Circle cutter. If you are a first-time user, you may need some practice to use this product.
- Dia. (3/4″ – 6-3/4″). This can cut 0.5mm (0.02″) thick materials (doesn’t cut hard material well). The blade should only stick out no more than 0.1 to 0.2 mm longer than the material you are cutting.
- Measurements are Metric (mm/cm)
- # of blade included: 6 (1 already set to the body + 5 extra in built-in compartment )
- Replacement blade: BDA-200P
Additional Info :
3. LOONENG Circle Paper Cutter, 4 to 12 inches Diameter Circle Cutter for Paper Crafts, Adjustable Circular Cutter with 3 Replaceable Blades for Gift Wrapping, Greeting Cards and Scrapbooks
- 【ADJUSTABLE CIRCLE CUTTER FOR PAPER CRAFTS】Circle paper cutter is a perfect tool for cutting out tidy circles for your papercraft project. It cuts circles from 4 to 12 inches (or 10 – 32 cm) in diameter. It can help you create shapes for scrapbooks, photo albums, and other craft projects. Save yourself the trouble of cutting by hand with this easy-to-use circle paper cutter.
- 【PRECISE CUTTING AND CONTROL】Circle cutter for paper crafts can help you cut circulars on various crafting materials with precision and ease. The ruled guide can make these measured cuts easier while minimizing clutter. For a center, it uses a high friction disc that holds the circle cutter securely in place without damaging the material.
- 【COMPLETE WITH 3 REPLACEABLE BLADES】Circle paper cutter comes complete with three blades and allows you to cut perfectly rounded circles every time. You can use this circle cutter for clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation with the attached blade. We recommend using the circle cutter on a cutting mat and caution with blades.
- 【DECORATE THE PAPERCRAFT PROJECTS】Do you like to make DIY gift cards, invitations, and postcards yourself? This handy tool with a rotary cutting blade cuts beautiful circles for your following paper creative projects. Use it to add adorable designs to your memory books, paper crafts, journals, and photo albums or create lovely gift wrapping and invitations.
- 【INSTRUCTIONS TO CUT CIRCLE】Place the cutting material and circle cutter on the cutting mat to protect the work surface. Adjust the blade to the required diameter and place the circle cutter on the surface of the cutting material. Hold the base in place with one hand while gently pressing down the blade and slide the cutting arm around until done.
Additional Info :
4. XtremepowerUS 3200W 16″ in Electric Cutter Circular Saw Wet/Dry Concrete Saw Cutter Guide Roller
- The Circular Saw Is Lightweight And Powerful Machine With Superior Power-To-Weight Ratio With Exceptionally Low Vibrations Mean Less Strain And Maximized Productivity
- The Double Protection Switch Prevents The Machine From Accidentally Opening, Promises A Safer Cutting Job. Water Line Feeds Water To The Blade Decreasing Dust And Increasing Blade Performance And Life
- Powerful 3200W Motor That Delivers The Power To Cut Through Granite, Porcelain, Concrete And Other Stone Materials With Ease
- Extraction Dust Port Can Vent The Cutting Debris Timely, Help You Clear The Cutting Surface, For You To Keep The Cutting Line Free Of Dust All The Time, And Also Give You A Clear View Of The Cutting Line. With The Metal Guard Design To Prevent The Hurt From Spark When Operating
Additional Info :
5. Evolution R300DCT – 12 in Concrete Saw (Aka Circular Saw, Angle Grinder, Chop Saw, Cut Off Saw, Demo Saw, Disc Cutter, Power Cutter) – 15A Motor, No Gas – 4-1/2 in Cut – Incl Diamond Masonry Blade
- Huge 4-1/2” cut depth
- Powerful 15A Electric Motor. No pull chords, no fuel & no servicing!
- Steel wrap-around front handle with rubber grip
- Adjustable blade guard with one handed operation
- 12” diamond blade included
- 10ft heavy-duty rubber cable
- Reversible flange for 20mm or 22.2mm bore blades
Additional Info :
6. Craft Circle Cutter, Circular Cutter, Compass Circle Cutter for Paper Circular Cutting Tool for Cardstocks
- 【3 Blades Contained】Besides 1 blade on the quilting rotary cutter, you”ll get extra 2 spare blades. As a hand tool for scrapbooking or DIY, it’s sharp to cut, but safe for users. There’s a removable blade cap to avoid cutting yourself by accident.
- 【Easy Usage】Come with clear scale ruler with easy reading numbers, it’s even easy for kids to make handicraft. Set size by unscrewing, sliding, and lock the knob to a location corresponding to your desired size. Then place the cutter on paper and rotate it and a perfect round would be cut out.
- 【Wide Diameter Range】Diameter of the compass cutter can be adjusted from 3″ to 13″, which meets most requirements of crafting or office. Lightweight but durable, this portable circle cutter would be your ideal choice in paper-cutting.
- 【Widely Applicable】Used for cutting various kinds of paper including cutting paper, photo paper, it’s also can cut composite paper, kraft paper. Thus, this rotary cutting machine is widely applied in kindergartens and schools.
- 【Worry-free After-sales】If any problem about our plastic circle cutter, just feel free to contact us. Our professional customer service team will resolve your problems in shortest time. Exchange or refund is available within 30 days.
Additional Info :
7. Stark 3200W Electric 16″ Concrete Cutter Saw Circular Saw Concrete Wet/Dry Saw Cutter Guide Roller w/Water Line Attachment (Blade not Included)
- ️The circular saw is lightweight and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio with exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity
- The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes the dust out of the job; For wet cuts, build-in water feed attachment and control the flow with the convenient valve, water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life. The tool also comes standard with GFCI built-in the cord.
- Extraction dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface, for you to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line. With the metal guard design to prevent the hurt from spark when operating
- Strong motor that delivers the power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials with ease
Additional Info :
8. Prazi USA PR2700 Beam Cutter, Circular Saw Blade and Chain Attachment, Increase Cutting Power and Capacity, Fits 7.25-inch Worm Drive Circular Saws
- CUTTING CAPACITY – Increase your saw cutting capacity to cut through wooden beams and panels up to 12 inches thick in one pass.
- MORE POWER – For those heavy-duty tasks, this attachment gives your circular the cutting power of a chainsaw and it can cut angles up to 45 degrees.
- MADE FOR YOUR SAW – Fits all Skil, Bosch, Makita, DeWalt, and Craftsman 7.25-inch worm drive circular saws. Footplate and built in site ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines.
- HIGH QUALITY – Designed to cut 12-inch, you can professionally execute the following cuts and many more: rafter pitch cut, miters, stairs, arches, log cuts, compound angles, bandsaw cut, notch 6×12 panels and ripping.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Attaches easily in 60 seconds with included hardware, just two bolts. No need to remove any saw parts.
Additional Info :
9. OLFA 18mm Rotary Circle Cutter (CMP-3) – Adjustable Rotary Blade Cutter w/ Ratchet Handle Cuts Perfect Circles for Crafts, Sewing, Quilting, Replacement Blade: OLFA RB18-2
- RAZOR SHARP 18MM ROTARY BLADE – The 18mm Rotary Circle Cutter is pre-loaded with an RB18 Rotary Blade made from high-quality stainless steel. The ultra-sharp rolling razor blade delivers unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention.
- RATCHET DIAL HANDLE – Our ratchet-dial handle reduces wrist fatigue and promotes a cutting motion that prevents uncomfortable twisting or strain. This adjustable tool allows you to effortlessly cut perfect circles from 1-1/2″ to 8-34″.
- QUICK & EASY BLADE REPLACEMENT – OLFA’s 18mm Rotary Cutter has a quick-change blade system that provides simple and safe blade changes. It also features a built-in blade cover and pivot-point guard for safe storage.
- CUT CIRCLES WITH EASE – This tool easily cuts clean, perfect circles in one step. Ideal for use with fabric, paper, felt, and more. Great for creating yo-yos, crescents, circle applique, and more.
- THE OLFA STANDARD – As the original inventor of the Snap-Off Knife, OLFA has maintained a standard of cutting excellence for our quality and durability. Pairing your OLFA 18mm Circle Cutter with OLFA 18mm Rotary Blades will provide optimal results.
Additional Info :
10. Goldblatt G05141 Drywall Circle Cutter
- Sturdy Metal Construction With Sharp Blade
- Easy to read standard marking and side to side adjustment
Additional Info :
List of circular cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||LION Ev-R-Round Perfect Circle Cutter , 3/4" to 6-3/4" Diameter (C-1500P)||
|2||Fiskars Craft Supplies: Rotary Cutter, Comfort Loop Fabric cutter for Sewing and Quilting Projects,...||
|3||OLFA 18mm Rotary Circle Cutter (CMP-3) - Adjustable Rotary Blade Cutter w/ Ratchet Handle Cuts...||
|4||Craft Circle Cutter, Circular Cutter, Compass Circle Cutter for Paper Circular Cutting Tool for...||
|5||Mr. Pen- Compass Circle Cutter, 6.25In, Circle Cutter, Fabric Circle Cutter, Circle Cutter for Paper...||
|6||WORX WX801L Mini-Cutter||
|7||Circle Cutter, Circular Paper Cutter Circle Paper Trimmer Rotary Cutter Craft Supplies, Round...||
|8||Goldblatt G05141 Drywall Circle Cutter||
|9||Fiskars 193800-1001 Circle Cutter with 2 Replacement Blades , Orange||
|10||RIHAI Stainless Steel Round Cookie Cutter Set, 12 Circular Biscuit Cutters Round Donut Ring Molds...||
How to Choose the Best circular cutter?
To help you pick the best circular cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a circular cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry circular cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most circular cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all circular cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. circular cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut circular cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourcircular cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most circular cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic circular cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated circular cutter. Hydraulic circular cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
circular cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small circular cutter
Small circular cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of circular cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools circular cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized circular cutter
Medium-sized circular cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large circular cutter
Large circular cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most circular cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The circular cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini circular cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier circular cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight circular cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.