Choosing the right cnc plasma cutter table can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best cnc plasma cutter table, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best cnc plasma cutter table: Expert Recommendation
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the cnc plasma cutter table to grab the best one.
1. Lotos Supreme LTP5500DCNC Non-Touch Pilot Arc CNC Enabled Digital Plasma Cutter THC Torch Height Control Enabled, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 3/5 inch Clean Cut, Brown (55AMP CNC)
- ★ PORTABLE and POWERFUL–The LTP5500D can easily cut 3/5” (15 mm) metal with ultimate portability weighing only 15lbs; The LT5500D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- ★ CNC ENABLED Pre-installed CNC Interface with THC (Torch Height Controller) signal output. Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference on your CNC computer.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN–the per-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The Non-HF start 14ft torch with central connector save your time to connect the torch to your plasma cutter. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage 110~125V or 215~245V. Fully Output Circuit Breaker Requiement: 110V @ 50A and 220V @ 40A. Air Compressor Requirement: 70 PSI @ 4.0SCFM. ★OUTPUT: 20-55 A DC output, 3/5” ideal clean cut and 1” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 20-35A DC output, 3/8″ ideal clean cut and 1/2″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. ★SUITABLE CUTTING–for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
2. Baileigh PT-22 CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- FULLY ASSEMBLED: Comes with correct alignment. No need to spend hours building.
- WATER BATH WITH BALL VALVE DRAIN: Collects dirt, debris, and smoke. It also helps keep the table cool.
- USER-FRIENDLY PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE: Includes BobCAD-Cam Express software.
- ACCURATE CUTTING: Fully-welded steel frame.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: Accommodates shops with limited space.
- SMOOTH CUTTING: Industrial cable track on the X axis.
Additional Info :
3. STV Motorsports SparX510 5×10 CNC Plasma Cutting Table – Made in the USA
- HIGH END TECHNOLOGY: The STV CNC Plasma Cutting Tables offer the best technology and high-quality components
- USED for MANY APPLICATIONS: Our CNC Plasma Cutting Machines works for a wide range of applications, using a Windows – based software (software package and license included0
- CONSISTENCY and SPEED: The STV CNC SPARX Series Plasma Tables are using high accuracy stepper motors for speed, control and smooth operation; it will offer you excellent consistency and speed
- VERY DURABLE and MADE in the USA: Our tables are built tough and designed to easily handle 3/4” steel plates (but they can handle more)
- LIFETIME SUPPORT PACKAGE: 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Customer Support, Setup and Installation Support, Tutorials and Videos, How-to’s Manuals
Additional Info :
4. SHUANGBING WELDER Portable CNC Machine with THC for Oxyfuel and Plasma Cutting (63″ x 98″)
- Rated voltage: 110/220/240V±10% 50/60HZ, Effective cutting range: 63″x98″, Track rail size 84″x118″(X axis and Y axis)
- Flame cutting thickness: 0.2-7.87 inches, Flame maximum cutting speed: 23.6 inch/min
- Flame cutting optional gas supply type: Propane/acetylene/natural gas + oxygen
- Plasma cutting thickness: matching plasma source, Plasma cutting speed: matching current of plasma source(Max.138 inch/min with dry&pure gas)
- CNC controller default Max. speed limit: 78.7 inch/min, No-load default speed limit: 118 inch/min, Automatic Torch Height Control for Plasma Cutting
Additional Info :
|Color||Yellow, Silver gray|
5. BobsCNC Evolution 4 CNC Router Kit with the Router Included (24″ x 24″ cutting area and 3.3″ Z travel)
- A rigid laser cut 5-Ply Baltic Birch frame with SG20U supported rail system.
- GT2 belt drive on X and Y-axis and Tr8 Acme Rod mounted with an ACME Nut on the Z-axis.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motors and Home switches on all axes with a Self-Squaring Gantry.
- 3/4” MDF T-Slot Spoil-board and includes the Makita RT0701C Variable Speed Router.
- Designed to use GRBL1.1 firmware on the Arduino Uno with repeatability of 0.002” to 0.004”.
- Assembly Required
Additional Info :
6. FoxAlien CNC Router Machine 4040-XE, 300W Spindle 3-Axis Engraving Milling Machine for Wood Metal Acrylic MDF Nylon Carving Cutting Arts and Crafts DIY Design
- 4040-XE CNC Router uses 300W spindle and NEMA23 stepper motors, which are more powerful and efficient. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- Control board, power supply, emergency stop, and wires are integrated into a newly design box, which is simple for operation, easy to clean and safe. The controller has a 3.5” touchscreen LCD which also functions as an offline controller. The input voltage is 110V.
- It’s capable to engrave, cut and drill many different kinds of material such as wood, metal, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, carbon fiber, PCB and etc. It’s great for home use and business.
- Large engravable area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.56” (400x400x65mm). It’s capable to handle both small and large material. The CNC machine is based on GRBL, it is compatible with GRBL-control software.
- Easy assembly. Main parts are pre-assembled, it only takes 15-30mins to fully assembly. Wires are labeled clearly for fast connection and bundled into drag chain for easy management.
Additional Info :
7. Genmitsu 24” x 24” (600 x 600mm) XY-Axis Extension Upgraded Accessories Kit for CNC Router Machine PROVerXL 4030
- Level up your CNC: This kit will extend all of your XY-Axis, easily convert your PROVerXL 4030 to a 6060 (24”x 24”) with pre-installed axis carriages. Evolve with your CNC, upgrade as you go, start big and get to making MORE.
- Compatibility: Drop-in replacement for use with a Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030. The 6060 Aluminum Board & MDF Board will also be available soon.
- Flexible Extension: You could extend to 6060, 6040, or 6030 with this kit, just built to suit your needs.
- Simple Assembly: We will take you through the assembly process every step of the way. You could find the Installation Guide located in our at the resource center.
- Cost-Effective: Save money by putting your current CNC to better use. You don’t need to spend more on complicated assembly.
8. Lotos CT520D 50 AMP Air Plasma Cutter, 200 AMP Tig and Stick/MMA/ARC Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, ½ Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: 50AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output; Max Ideal Cut Thickness: 1/2″ ; Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″; Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum;
- ★ 𝐓𝐢𝐠 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫: 15-200AMP DC TIG Electric Current Output; Quality TIG welding on Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials; HF arc start hand torch control and Precise Foot Pedal Welding Heat Control(Foot Pedal & Argon Regulator are NOT Included).
- ★ 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤/𝐌𝐦𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫: 15-200 AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start, Stable Welding Arc; Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for Welding with Different Kinds of Acid or Basic Electrode.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
Additional Info :
9. Genmitsu CNC Router Machine PROVerXL 4030 for Wood Metal Acrylic MDF Carving Arts Crafts DIY Design, 3 Axis Milling Cutting Engraving Machine, Working Area 400 x 300 x 110mm (15.7”x11.8”x4.3”)
- Easy to Set Up: The pre-assembled module of XYZ axis and wires dramatically reduces effort of assembly, allowing you to start carving your projects in less time. 3-Month Carveco Maker Subscription is included. Turning your ideas into the next fun project or your own work of art will be much easier with Carveco Maker. We will email you the subscription link after you place the order.
- More Power: New completely redesigned control box and drive system, beefy C-BEAM Frame, precision NEMA 23 stepper motors, High Power Spindle and included adapter for a drop in Dewalt DWP611 upgrade.
- No additional parts required: Everything you need out of the box, no stripped down kits or addons, the Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 CNC router already includes all of the accessories and components you need at an affordable price, including XYZ axis limit switches, emergency stop switches,speed control, Z-probe and more.
- Precision and Performance: Rigid C-beam structure,Leadscrew Driven, Y-axis Dual screw drive, Z-Axis Optical Axis Drive delivers more stability than the traditional v-slot drive. It’s ideal for an endless variety of cutting, drilling, and carving operations on various materials including wood, MDF, plastics, foams, vinyl, and aluminum.
- Built to suit your needs: The PROVerXL CNC platform is just the beginning, if you are looking for an even larger machine get the upgrade kit available in 2 additional sizes 24”x 24”( 600 x 600mm), and up to 40” x 40” (1000 x 1000mm). Equip your machine with High Powered Laser Modules with up to 15W of true power output. Evolve with your CNC, upgrade as you go, or start big and get to making MORE.
10. Eastwood Plasma Cutting Table Sturdy Carbon Steel Construction Workbench Table for Workshop Supports Up to 250 Lbs
- Metal-Fabricating Jobs Are Easier When You Use Eastwood’S Plasma Cutting Table.
- Sturdy, Carbon Steel Construction
- Supports Up To 250 Lbs.
- 23 Replaceable Slats
- 32 in.H X 21 in.W X 30 in. L
Additional Info :
List of cnc plasma cutter table: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Baileigh PT-22 CNC Plasma Cutting Table||
|2||STV Motorsports SparX4400 4x4 CNC Plasma Cutting Table - Made in the USA||
|3||SHUANGBING WELDER Portable CNC Machine with THC for Oxyfuel and Plasma Cutting (63" x 98")||
|4||Model 1635 Portable 63(W) x138(L) Inch Effective Cutting CNC Machine for Plasma/Gas Cutting...||
|5||Lotos Supreme LTP5500DCNC Non-Touch Pilot Arc CNC Enabled Digital Plasma Cutter THC Torch Height...||
|6||2021 PowerPlasma 82i 80 Amp plasma cutter with CNC Package||
|7||YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable...||
|8||55A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2"...||
|9||xTool D1 10W+RA1 Laser Engraver, Ultra Accurate CNC Machine Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine...||
|10||Upgrade Version 2 in 1 3000mW Engraver CNC 3018 Pro GRBL Control DIY Mini CNC Machine, 3 Axis Wood...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best cnc plasma cutter table
The Best cnc plasma cutter table saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual cnc plasma cutter tableare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“cnc plasma cutter table” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
cnc plasma cutter table beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual cnc plasma cutter table.
cnc plasma cutter table have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals cnc plasma cutter table. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual cnc plasma cutter table have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best cnc plasma cutter tablehave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace cnc plasma cutter table Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a cnc plasma cutter table. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
cnc plasma cutter table are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The cnc plasma cutter table
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our cnc plasma cutter table is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the cnc plasma cutter table handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The cnc plasma cutter table Back Together
We should now begin putting the cnc plasma cutter table back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your cnc plasma cutter table will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the cnc plasma cutter table to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a cnc plasma cutter table
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty cnc plasma cutter table. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because cnc plasma cutter table with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your cnc plasma cutter table blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a cnc plasma cutter table with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.