Choosing the right craftsman pipe cutter wheels can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best craftsman pipe cutter wheels, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best craftsman pipe cutter wheels
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the craftsman pipe cutter wheels to grab the best one.
1. Houkr Spare Wheel Blade, Replacement Wheel, for Pipe/Tube Cutter. (x5)
- ➤Size-Diameter: 1.7 cm/0.67 in. Radius: 0.85 cm/0.33 in. Bore: 0.5 cm/0.2 in. Thickness: 0.3cm/0.12 in.
- ➤Versatility-Suitable for most pipe cutters.
- ➤Material-Made of hardened alloy steel.
- ➤Package Includes-5 Pipe Cutter Blade.
- ➤24-hour customer service – If you have any questions or requests, please contact us by email or Q&A and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Additional Info :
2. RIDGID 41317 Model E-3469 Tubing Cutter Replacement Wheel, Pipe Cutter Wheel
- PACK OF 2 TUBING CUTTER WHEELS: Provides convenient replacement cutter wheels for compatible RIDGID tubing cutter models 101, 103, 104, 117, 118, 150, 151, 152, 153, and 205
- EFFICIENT AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Delivers quick, easy, and accurate cuts on copper, aluminum, and brass tubing
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: High-quality steel build provides optimal durability for a long service life that can withstand heavy-duty and daily use
- PRECISION-MACHINED: Engineered for maximum accuracy to offer a superior cutting performance with each use
- FAST AND RELIABLE: Designed for ease of operation and easy to change or switch out within seconds with no tools needed
Additional Info :
3. Superior Tool 42835 Replacement Cutter Wheels for 35180 (Cu, Al, Brass), One Size, Multi
- Replacement cutter wheels
- For use on models #35180, 35219, 35236, 35238, 35247, 35275 and 35278
- Cuts copper, aluminum and brass
- Amount: 2 per pack
Additional Info :
4. MTMTOOL Set of 10 Replacement Cutter Wheels for Tubing Cutter
- ⭐10-Pack Replacement Cutter Wheels.
- ⭐Made of alloy steel for added durability.
- ⭐Total Size:18 x 5 x 3mm/0.7″ x 0.2″ x 0.1″(OD*ID*T).
- ⭐Ultra-thin design makes cutting smoother and easier.
- ⭐Suitable for cuting through copper,brass,aluminum,thin-wall steel,plastic,etc.
5. Power Wheel Adapter for V20 Craftsman 20V Battery with Fuse & Wire terminals, Power Connector for Rc Car, 14 Gauge Robotics, Rc Truck,DIY use, Work for MAX CMCB204 CMCB202 CMCB201 CMCS500B Battery
- Better security: The adapter(1pcs included) is equipped with a fuse and high-quality silicone copper to prevent excessive transient current from damaging the battery and equipment, moreover, we use heat-resistance 14 AWG wire which own 20A max permissible current, you can use it safely.
- Perfectly compatible : work with for V20 Craftsman 20V MAX CMCB204 CMCB202 CMCB201 CMCD700C1 CMCS500B Li-ion batteries. Easy to install ,locks on you battery very well.
- Easy to DIY operate: The adapter is equipped with wiring terminals, which is convenient for you to connect the power cord of the device with the power cord of the adapter faster and better.
- Multi-scene use: Power wheels adapter has 12.5 inches of 14 gauge wire installed; You can use it to upgrade your power wheels, Rc toys, Robotics DIY etc. Maximum permissible current 20A. This adapter will surely allow you to quickly and safely upgrade your power wheel and enjoy the beauty of DIY.
- Tips: The red wire is connected to the positive terminal, and the black wire is connected to the negative terminal.When using, make sure that the positive and negative wires of the device correspond to the positive and negative wires of the adapter.If you don’t use it for a long time, please be sure to remove the battery form the adapter.
6. CRAFTSMAN CMHT81646 CFT DIAGONAL PLIER-6IN (-758632)
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Multi-zone bi-material grips
- INDUCTION HARDENED: Cutting edges stay sharper longer
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Drop forged steel
- Corrosion-resistant finish
Additional Info :
7. Ridgid 44185 Pipe Cutter Replacement Wheel
- Mpn: 44185
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Ridgid
- Model E-1032
- Fits catalog numbers 32895 and 42370
- Fits model numbers 202 and 360
- Cuts steel pipe and ductile iron
- Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
Additional Info :
8. Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters – Cutting Cap.: 1/4″ – 1-1/8″
- Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters
- Easy control cutter
- Std. Wheel: E-3469, Cutting Cap.: 1/4 In [Min], 1 1/8 In [Max], Cutting Direction: Straight, Cut Type: Wheel Cut, No. Of Wheels: 1, Handle Type: Screw Knob, Mechanism: Adjustable Screw, Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic, Applications: Tube, Wt.: 1/2 Lb
Additional Info :
9. General Tools RW121/2 Replacement Cutter Wheels, Set of 2
- The General Tools and Instruments RW121/2 gold standard tubing cutter wheel is the new quality standard replacement cutter for General Tools tubing cutters
- General Tool’s gold standard cutting wheels are made from tempered, bearing tool steel for smooth, exact pipe cuts
- The slim-line surface geometry ensures fewer inner surfaces burrs and less chance for outer surface distortion; Ideal for thin wall cutting applications
- The RW121/2 replacement cutter wheel is designed to fit all General Tools tubing cutters, Pro or Classic series; mini, standard, or high performance sizes
- The combination of shape, strength, and durability enable these cutter wheels to repeatedly provide quicker cutting without deforming the pipe’s outer diameter and cuts with minimum inner diameter burning
Additional Info :
10. LENOX Tools Tubing Cutter Replacement Steel Cutting Wheel, 2-Pack (14829TSB)
- Replacement cutting wheel for Tight-Space tubing cutters
- Steel resists rust and corrosion
- For use with 14832TS1, 14830TS12, and 14831TS34 cutters
Additional Info :
List of craftsman pipe cutter wheels: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||General Tools RW121/2 Replacement Cutter Wheels, Set of 2||
|2||RIDGID 32573 Model 118 2-in-1 Close Quarters AUTOFEED 1/4" to 1-1/8" Metal Tubing Compact Cutter,...||
|3||RIDGID 32870 Model 42-A Heavy-Duty 4-Wheel Pipe Cutter, 3/4-inch to 2-inch Steel Pipe...||
|4||LENOX Tools Replacement Wheel for Tubing Cutters, Copper Cutting, 2-Pack (21192TCW158C2)||
|5||DEWALT Cutting Wheel, General Purpose Metal Cutting, 4-1/2-Inch, 5-Pack (DW8062B5)||
|6||Cutting Wheel Set 36pcs for Rotary Tool, HSS Circular Saw Blades 6pcs, Resin Cutting Discs 20pcs,...||
|7||YEEZUGO 10 pcs Diamond Cutting Wheel Cut Off Discs Coated Rotary Tools W/Mandrel 22mm for Dremel||
|8||GRAFF Black Cut Off Wheels 4 1/2 Inch - Diamond Metal Cutting Disc for Angle Grinder 4.5 Inch - 60x...||
|9||Cutting Wheel Set for Rotary Tool, 6Pcs HSS Circular Saw Blades with 1 Screwdriver for Wood Plastic...||
|10||Genesis GCOT335 3.5-Amp 3-In. High-Speed Cutoff Tool||
How to Choose the Best craftsman pipe cutter wheels?
To help you pick the best craftsman pipe cutter wheels for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a craftsman pipe cutter wheels, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry craftsman pipe cutter wheels in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most craftsman pipe cutter wheels features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all craftsman pipe cutter wheels cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. craftsman pipe cutter wheelss actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut craftsman pipe cutter wheels. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourcraftsman pipe cutter wheels, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most craftsman pipe cutter wheels are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic craftsman pipe cutter wheels if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated craftsman pipe cutter wheels. Hydraulic craftsman pipe cutter wheels is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
craftsman pipe cutter wheels are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small craftsman pipe cutter wheels
Small craftsman pipe cutter wheels that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of craftsman pipe cutter wheels, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools craftsman pipe cutter wheels, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized craftsman pipe cutter wheels
Medium-sized craftsman pipe cutter wheels range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large craftsman pipe cutter wheels
Large craftsman pipe cutter wheels that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most craftsman pipe cutter wheels are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The craftsman pipe cutter wheels may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini craftsman pipe cutter wheels or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier craftsman pipe cutter wheels offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight craftsman pipe cutter wheels is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, craftsman pipe cutter wheelss with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different craftsman pipe cutter wheels are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty jobcan be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the craftsman pipe cutter wheels from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The craftsman pipe cutter wheels needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various craftsman pipe cutter wheelss that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right craftsman pipe cutter wheels simple.