A cutting aluminum with plasma cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best cutting aluminum with plasma cutter Ranked for 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the cutting aluminum with plasma cutter to grab the best one.
1. Reboot Plasma Cutter Non Touch 50 Amp CUT50DL 1/2″ Clean Cut Air Plasma Pilot Arc 110/220V High Frequency Inverter Machine 3/5” Max Cutting for Copper Alloy Mild Steel Aluminum
- 🛒[Duty Cycle] Automatic 110/220V AC dual voltage 60% at 50A, 100% at 40A Duty Cycle Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter with high frequency inverter( no compressor inside)【30A breaker suggested for220V,50A breaker suggested for 110V】
- 🛒[Cutting Thickness] On 220V Carbon steel Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2″(12mm). Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″(16mm) Under 110V Clean Cut Thickness : 3/8 ‘’(9mm) output current 30A.
- 🛒[Cutting Material] Stainless steel,Alloy steel,Mild steel,Copper,Cast Iron and Chrome can cut with non touch.We offer 30-Day 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee and 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 🛒[Voltage Transfer] Conversion line easy transfer from 110V to 220V Home Use, Air Pressure 60-70PSI.
- 🛒[Full Package Kit] 1 X 13ft AG60 Plasma Cutter Torch 1X Electrode holder and earth clamp each 6.56 ft cable 1 X Hose 6.5ft 1X Air Pressure Valve [ No Compressor Included ]
Additional Info :
2. PrimeWeld 3-in-1 50 Amp Plasma Cutter, 200 Amp TIG Welder and 200 Amp Stick Welder – Welding and Cutting Combo, Mobile Welding Machine, Portable Plasma Cutter, Multipurpose Welder and Cutter, CT-520D
- MULTIPURPOSE WELDER AND CUTTER: Cut many metals up to 1/2″ thick with the 50A plasma cutting function. The TIG and stick welding settings also work with a variety of metals. Features an 50Hz/60Hz input power frequency and 85% power efficiency.
- VERSATILE 3-IN-1 WELDING/CUTTING MACHINE: The 50A plasma cutter is used for cast iron, mild steel, copper, and more. The 200A TIG torch can weld magnesium, and stainless steel. Use the 200A stick welder for minor welding repairs.
- UNIQUE MULTIPURPOSE WELDING MACHINE/PLASMA CUTTER IN DESIGN & PERFORMANCE: This 200 Amp welder consumes less energy, lowering the operation cost. The safe and user-friendly plasma cutter doesn’t use flammable constituents, reducing exposure to risks.
- PORTABLE, RELIABLE UNIT: The multipurpose welder and plasma cutter weighs only 32lbs, making it a great portable option. It features a duty cycle of 60% at maximum amps on all processes. It also easily switches from DC TIG welder to DC stick welder.
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed by a 3-year warranty, we’re committed to after-sales service. When you contact us, you speak with real technical specialists and representatives, and our USA-based parts and customer service is available 7 days a week.
Additional Info :
3. Plasma Cutter,50Amps Cut50 Dual Voltage,Plasma Torch Max Cutting Thickness 16mm, AC DC IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine Portable,to Cut Stainless Steel,Alloy,Mild Steel,Copper and Aluminum
- ★Plasma Cutter Machine:Combining the existing Plasma Cutter on the Market to Make a Fusion and Upgrade, Designed for both demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby type projects.
- ★Air Compressor:setup with 1 min,pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug,just need a air compressor of 60-70 psi(about 0.4 Mpa)！
- ★ Cutting Thickness: 10-50 A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3″ ideal clean cut and 2/5″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V.Engine Power : Electric (AC)
- ★Cutting Material: This versatile plasma cutting equipment uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut metals. Great for stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminum and more.
- ★Focus on Customer Support:Backed by a 2-year warranty, we’re committed to after-sales service. When you contact us, you speak with real technical specialists and representatives !
Additional Info :
4. Plasma Cutters 45Amp 110/220V Plasma Cutting Machine,1/2” Clean Cut High Frequency IGBT Portable Plasma Cutter for Car Frame,Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel,Thin Copper,Aluminum
- ★Plasma Cutters:uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper,cast iron and chrome.perfect for both industrial/construction work and home/hobby use,also can be used to create artistic patterns in metals,that doesn’t require any special skills or experience,definitely for the DIY person.
- ★Cutting Ability:Plazma cutter Automatic 110/220v ac-dc dual voltage,10-50A dc output, 1/2”(12mm) ideal clean cut and 3/5”(15mm) maximum severance cut on 220v;10-40A dc output, 1/3″(8mm) ideal clean cut and 2/5″(10mm) maximum severance cut on 110v.
- ★Portable Design:With digital display and equipped with a portable handle,It is very convenient to operate and carry.This compact plasma cutting machine also can be used to create artistic patterns in metals,that doesn’t require any special skills or experience,Safe and at low cost,smooth cut.
- ★Dual Voltage:This plasma cutter can automatically adapt to switch input power, Plug and play in different environments, no external conversion plug required,air pressure 60PSI recommend,breaker Recommendation:50A on 110V,30A on 220V.
- ★Attentive Suport Service:We have over 10 years professional production experience of plasma cutter, buy this plasma cutter with confidence as offers 1 year limited warranty and free consumables guarantee,besides,you will get a local supports for any assistance.
Additional Info :
5. 1Pc 220051 Plasma Cutter Swirl Ring Consumables for Hypertherm Powermax 1650, Carbon Steel Stainless Steel Aluminum Cutting Accessories
- This product is suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper cutting.
- The integral molding surface is smoothly without burrs, and the installation is smoothly.
- Small size, easy to carry and store, convenient to use and with good performance.
- Using high‑quality engineering plastic materials, strong and durable, has a long service life
- Strict quality control and quality assurance, high safety factor, can be used with peace of mind.
Additional Info :
6. Mophorn TIG/MMA Plasma Cutter CT312P 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine Tig Welder 120A Arc Welder 120A Plasma Cutter 30A Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutting Machine Dual Voltage 110 220V
- Non Touch Pilot Arc: The non-contact guide arc allows you to cut without touching the metal, ensuring better cutting quality and longer component life.
- Suitable Cutting Thickness: Effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and produce the least slag. The maximum ideal cutting thickness: 4 mm; the maximum cutting thickness: 8 mm.
- Distinct Panel & 3 In 1: The plasma cutter has CUT MMA TIG mode. The welding machine has knobs to support different current adjustment needs. The LCD digital display is clear and easy to read. With this multi-function welding machine, you will save time and money when meeting different needs.
- Safety & Overheat Protection: The inverter plasma cutter has a built-in protection device, and the engine will automatically shut down when overheated and overload; it is protected against splashing water, with a protection level of IP21, which has good water resistance.
- Compact and Portable: Lightweight 32 pounds, with a comfortable handle, easy to install and store. Ideal for outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm and road equipment, and maintenance and repairs.
Additional Info :
7. Lotos CT520D 50 AMP Air Plasma Cutter, 200 AMP Tig and Stick/MMA/ARC Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, ½ Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: 50AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output; Max Ideal Cut Thickness: 1/2″ ; Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″; Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum;
- ★ 𝐓𝐢𝐠 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫: 15-200AMP DC TIG Electric Current Output; Quality TIG welding on Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials; HF arc start hand torch control and Precise Foot Pedal Welding Heat Control(Foot Pedal & Argon Regulator are NOT Included).
- ★ 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤/𝐌𝐦𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫: 15-200 AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start, Stable Welding Arc; Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for Welding with Different Kinds of Acid or Basic Electrode.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
Additional Info :
8. SDFWELD Plasma Cutter 40 Amps IGBT Inverter AC 110V Air Cutting CUT50 Plasma Cutting High Frequency for Aluminum Stainless Mild Steel Copper Iron
- Automatic 110V，10-40 A DC output, 1/4”（8 mm） ideal clean cut .50/60 Hz
- Cutting Material: compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut Stainless steel,Aluminum, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Copper, Cast Iron and Chrome.
- Air Pressure 45-70PSI;Full Package Kit: 13ft.(3m) PT31 Cutting Torch and earth clamp each 6.56 ft.(2m) cable /Hose 3.28ft.(1m)/Air Pressure Valve.
- Suitable for automobile maintenance and construction work, or for home and hobby DIY use,functions are great to help users to cut any metal.
- Add to your cart: Beautiful machine you won’t regret it. SDFWELD provides 1 year warranty service, if you have any questions, please contact us for support.
Additional Info :
9. Plasma Cutter TIG Welder (Pulse) Stick Welder – CT418 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, 180A Pulse TIG/Arc Welding, 40A Plasma Cutting, 110/220V Dual Voltage Digital Display Portable Welder Machine
- ❆ Advantage: We have updated our CT418 machine. Under the condition that the basic functions remain unchanged, our machine has increased the PULSE function to make the welding effect even better. And the machine adopts a brand-new digital panel, which is easier to set up and operate. It is still an automatic dual voltage dual frequency (110/220V, 50/60HZ).
- ❆ 10-40Amp Plasma Cutter: 40amp plasma cutter current output @220V. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum; can cut all types of metal up to 1/3″.
- ❆ PULSE TIG Welder: 10-180A Pulse TIG Welder Electric Current Output @ 220V. Quality TIG welding on stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, brass and bronze etc. The newly added PULSE function makes the welding shape more beautiful and improvers tungsten life.
- ❆ Stick/ARC Welder: 10-160amp output current @220V. Easy arc start, stable welding arc; Deep weld pool and beautiful welding shape.
- ❆ What You Get: Our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service. The CT-418 machine comes with a PT-31 cutting torch, TIG-17FV torch for tig welding. You also get stick holder, earth clamp, power cable, air hose, and torch consumables.
10. TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2″ Clean Cut
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2″ clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V – 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
List of cutting aluminum with plasma cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Cuwiny 50 Amp Dual Voltage 110/220v Non-Touch Pilot Inverter Air Plasma...||
|2||Plasma Cutters 45Amp 110/220V Plasma Cutting Machine,1/2'' Clean Cut High Frequency IGBT Portable...||
|3||SDFWELD Plasma Cutter 40 Amps IGBT Inverter AC 110V Air Cutting CUT50 Plasma Cutting High Frequency...||
|4||Reboot Plasma Cutter Non Touch 50 Amp CUT50DL 1/2" Clean Cut Air Plasma Pilot Arc 110/220V High...||
|5||Mophorn TIG/MMA Plasma Cutter CT520D 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine Tig Welder 200A Arc Welder 200A...||
|6||PrimeWeld 3-in-1 50 Amp Plasma Cutter, 200 Amp TIG Welder and 200 Amp Stick Welder - Welding and...||
|7||SALUTUYA 5pcs Plasma Cutter Nozzles, Plasma Torch Tips, for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel,...||
|8||Farm and Workshop Welding, Third Revised Edition: Everything You Need to Know to Weld, Cut, and...||
|9||Mellcom CT520D Welding Machine 50Amp Plasma Cutter, 200Amp TIG Welder 3 in 1 Multifunctional...||
|10||FLARING Plasma Cutter Equipment 50 AMP 220V IGBT 1/2'' Clean Cut CUT50 Max 3/5‘’ Cut High...||
How to Choose the Best cutting aluminum with plasma cutter?
To help you pick the best cutting aluminum with plasma cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a cutting aluminum with plasma cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry cutting aluminum with plasma cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most cutting aluminum with plasma cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all cutting aluminum with plasma cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. cutting aluminum with plasma cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut cutting aluminum with plasma cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourcutting aluminum with plasma cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most cutting aluminum with plasma cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic cutting aluminum with plasma cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated cutting aluminum with plasma cutter. Hydraulic cutting aluminum with plasma cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
cutting aluminum with plasma cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small cutting aluminum with plasma cutter
Small cutting aluminum with plasma cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of cutting aluminum with plasma cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools cutting aluminum with plasma cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized cutting aluminum with plasma cutter
Medium-sized cutting aluminum with plasma cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large cutting aluminum with plasma cutter
Large cutting aluminum with plasma cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most cutting aluminum with plasma cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The cutting aluminum with plasma cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini cutting aluminum with plasma cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier cutting aluminum with plasma cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight cutting aluminum with plasma cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, cutting aluminum with plasma cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different cutting aluminum with plasma cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the cutting aluminum with plasma cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The cutting aluminum with plasma cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various cutting aluminum with plasma cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right cutting aluminum with plasma cutter simple.