10 Best exhaust pipe chain cutter: Top Seller
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the exhaust pipe chain cutter to grab the best one.
1. GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter – 2031DD
- “Cut pipes 3/4″ to 3″ and 19mm to 76mm in diameter”
- Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe so only a 100 degree rotation is needed for a complete cut
- Serviceable tool works in hard-to-reach areas
- Will not cut double-wall pipes
- Keep well oiled
- Not for use on stainless steel
Additional Info :
2. OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/ Cushion Grips, Can Be Used as PVC Cutter or Copper Pipe Cutter
- CUT ON OR OFF THE VEHICLE: Get a clean cut with minimal rough edges or burrs on your exhaust pipe, tailpipe, and when installing or making repairs on catalytic converters; Keep well oiled, not for use on stainless steel
- EFFECTIVELY CUT TAILPIPES: Work on tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4″ to 3-1/4″ (19-83 mm); Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item
- EASY TO USE: Cut pipe with our pipe cutter tool in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut
- NO POWER TOOLS NEEDED: Breaking out the Sawzall or angle grinder is unnecessary with our exhaust cutter tool; Work in cramped spaces with one-handed rotation; The cushion grip handles ease pressure on your hand while you increase your grip
- BUILT TO LAST: This quality metal pipe cutter’s cutting wheels won’t dull easily during use; The head of the exhaust cutting tool won’t bend from during rotation; Use as a copper and PVC pipe cutter; Lightly lubricate cutting wheels before use
Additional Info :
3. MacWork Tailpipe Cutter，Exhaust Tube Chain Cutter，Features Pipe Cutter Chain/Cutting Wheels，Black
- Easy to use.Powerful and robust
- Perfect for cutting exhaust pipes
- Coated Handles for Comfort. Designed to access where space is limited.
- Corrosion resistant.Suitable for cutting thin wall tubing up to 2.5mm Thick.
- 100% new quality and high quality
4. ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool – 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter
- CUT PIPES EASILY: Quickly remove old exhaust pipes with the ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutters; Chain tubing cutter allows you to cut pipes and tubes from 3/4 to 3 inches (19 to 76mm) in diameter with a 3mm thickness
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH AREAS: 10 inch (25.4cm) cutting wheel link chain wraps around your pipe even in tight restricted areas; Pivot design ensures your cutting blades touch the outer walls of your pipe for smooth cuts
- DURABLE CUTTING BLADES: High-quality carbon steel cutting blades effectively cut through metal and plastic; Each exhaust tube cutter wrench tool features 15 cutter blade wheels
- EASY TO USE: Pipe cutter wrench design allows you to anchor and create leverage when cutting into your pipes and tubes; Once your tubing cutters are wrapped around the pipe, squeeze lightly and turn to cut into the material; Tighten grip as you work
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: 9.3 inch (23.6cm) exhaust pipe cutting tool has 3.8 inch (9.7cm) rubberized handles; Cushioned for comfort and non-slip security
Additional Info :
5. Powerbuilt Tail Pipe Cutter, Cut Exhaust Pipe, Car Vehicle Specialty Tool, 6 Inches in Diameter – 940538
- 6″ diameter tail pipe cut
- Made using the highest quality standards
- Tested for durability
- Designed with 12 Hardened steel Cutters for quick cutting action on exhaust pipes
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Cuts pipe from 3-1/2 to 6 inches in diameter
- 12 hardened steel cutters for quick cutting action
- PVC handle cover adds comfort and reduces slippage
Additional Info :
6. SMOTIVEPRO Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tailpipe Cutter 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19-76mm) Chain Muffler Pipe Cutter for Quiet Cutting, 14blades, Suitable for On and Off Vehicle Use
- To make safety and quick work on cutting exhaust pipe, SMOTIVEPRO Automotive Tool exhaust pipes and tailpipe cutter is simply the best solution for you. NOT FOR USE ON STAINLESS STEEL OR DOUBLE-WALL PIPES.
- This item features a cutting wheel on each of the rollers for smooth tracking and a cushioned grip handle for comfort,besides muffler pipe cutter minimizes noise. With the unique design, you won’t have to remove the exhaust from the car for cutting.
- The Tailpipe Cutter is a very useful tool designed especially for both on and off the car cutting of tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19-76 mm). Each roller has a cutting wheel that provides smooth tracking.
- Whether you are a pro or “wannabe” weekend mechanic, this easy to use and functional car exhaust pipe cutter is a perfect add-on to your toolbox. Designed with quality and precision in mind, this top-notch product will come in handy to ensure that your exhaust system performs at its best, which is essential for your vehicle’s overall dependability and well-being.
- This Chain Exhaust Pipe Cutter is Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials, strong, sturdy carbon steel that cannot be easily damaged and extremely durable.
7. Grip-On 186-12 12-Inch Chain Pipe Cutter Locking Pliers, Heavy Duty in Orange Epoxy
- SPANISH MADE: high quality materials for an extremely durable tool
- PERFECT TRACKING: pipe cutters eliminate hand gripping effort and ensure perfect tracing
- EFFORTLESS CUTS: slices right through galvanized steel, steel copper PVC and aluminum
- HEAVY DUTY CHAIN: flexible chain is heat treated for longer life and has a capacity of up to 6-1/4″
- QUICK RELEASE: no pinch lever easily unlocks the pliers
Additional Info :
8. Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 15 Blades
- 【Good quality】Made of high quality carbon steel, sturdy, not easy to damage and extremely durable. Cushion grip handles and non-slip, easy to operate
- 【Effective work】The 15 blades effectively cut the pipe, so complete cutting takes only 1/4 circles
- 【Cutting size】The cutter could cuts pipes with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches
- 【Incidental use】The cutter with 13.7″ chain works well in areas that are hard to reach
- 【Nice design】Designed for both on and off car cutting.Double wall tube will not be cut
9. Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool
- Plier head is made of special tool steel.
- Chain locking design. Chain’s length can be adjustable. Easy to adjust the clamping size.
- Riveting process. Not easy to loose and become deformed.
- The electroplating treatment surface of plier body. Rust-proof and beautiful.
- There is a screw on the tail part. Can be slightly adjustable.
10. Powerbuilt 4 Piece Exhaust Pipe Tool Set, Repair Tailpipes, Expanders, Removing Dents, Chain Cutter, Nut Splitter, Import and Domestic Vehicles 648612
- Specialty tool kit makes it easier to repair and replace automotive exhaust pipes
- Includes chain style pipe cutter to make quick clean cuts in pipes up to 3-1/2″ diameter
- Includes pipe expander for making flanges and repairing dents
- Includes nut splitter to remove rusted and frozen nuts
- Durable storage case complete with usage instructions and photos
- Tool set for servicing exhaust systems
- Cuts pipe up to 3-1/2-Inch
- Use for pipe dent repair and pipe fitting
- Includes chain cutter, nut splitter and pipe expander
- Kit 42 includes 4-Piece for servicing exhaust systems
Additional Info :
List of exhaust pipe chain cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Powerbuilt Tail Pipe Cutter, Cut Exhaust Pipe, Car Vehicle Specialty Tool, 6 Inches in Diameter -...||
|2||GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DD||
|3||ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool - 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool...||
|4||MacWork Tailpipe Cutter，Exhaust Tube Chain Cutter，Features Pipe Cutter Chain/Cutting...||
|5||SMOTIVEPRO Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tailpipe Cutter 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19-76mm) Chain Muffler Pipe...||
|6||Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool||
|7||OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/...||
|8||Performance Tool W80664 Tail Pipe Cutter||
|9||Alliteqwe Universal Car Exhaust Pipe Cutter Plier Remove Cutting Wheel Chain Lock-Grip Tube Wrench...||
|10||KUNTEC Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter for Cut Pipes 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch in Diameter||
How to Choose the Best exhaust pipe chain cutter?
To help you pick the best exhaust pipe chain cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a exhaust pipe chain cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry exhaust pipe chain cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most exhaust pipe chain cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all exhaust pipe chain cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. exhaust pipe chain cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut exhaust pipe chain cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourexhaust pipe chain cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most exhaust pipe chain cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic exhaust pipe chain cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated exhaust pipe chain cutter. Hydraulic exhaust pipe chain cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
exhaust pipe chain cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small exhaust pipe chain cutter
Small exhaust pipe chain cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of exhaust pipe chain cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools exhaust pipe chain cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized exhaust pipe chain cutter
Medium-sized exhaust pipe chain cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large exhaust pipe chain cutter
Large exhaust pipe chain cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most exhaust pipe chain cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The exhaust pipe chain cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini exhaust pipe chain cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier exhaust pipe chain cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight exhaust pipe chain cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, exhaust pipe chain cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different exhaust pipe chain cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the exhaust pipe chain cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The exhaust pipe chain cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various exhaust pipe chain cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right exhaust pipe chain cutter simple.