Choosing the right exhaust tail pipe cutter can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best exhaust tail pipe cutter, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best exhaust tail pipe cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the exhaust tail pipe cutter to grab the best one.
1. OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/ Cushion Grips, Can Be Used as PVC Cutter or Copper Pipe Cutter
- CUT ON OR OFF THE VEHICLE: Get a clean cut with minimal rough edges or burrs on your exhaust pipe, tailpipe, and when installing or making repairs on catalytic converters; Keep well oiled, not for use on stainless steel
- EFFECTIVELY CUT TAILPIPES: Work on tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4″ to 3-1/4″ (19-83 mm); Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item
- EASY TO USE: Cut pipe with our pipe cutter tool in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut
- NO POWER TOOLS NEEDED: Breaking out the Sawzall or angle grinder is unnecessary with our exhaust cutter tool; Work in cramped spaces with one-handed rotation; The cushion grip handles ease pressure on your hand while you increase your grip
- BUILT TO LAST: This quality metal pipe cutter’s cutting wheels won’t dull easily during use; The head of the exhaust cutting tool won’t bend from during rotation; Use as a copper and PVC pipe cutter; Lightly lubricate cutting wheels before use
Additional Info :
2. Powerbuilt Tail Pipe Cutter, Cut Exhaust Pipe, Car Vehicle Specialty Tool, 6 Inches in Diameter – 940538
- 6″ diameter tail pipe cut
- Made using the highest quality standards
- Tested for durability
- Designed with 12 Hardened steel Cutters for quick cutting action on exhaust pipes
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Cuts pipe from 3-1/2 to 6 inches in diameter
- 12 hardened steel cutters for quick cutting action
- PVC handle cover adds comfort and reduces slippage
Additional Info :
3. Performance Tool W80664 Tail Pipe Cutter
- Easily cuts tailpipe and exhaust components
- Adjustable 12-Inch cutter chain
- Cuts pipe diameters from 3/4 to 3 1/2-Inch
Additional Info :
4. SMOTIVEPRO Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tailpipe Cutter 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19-76mm) Chain Muffler Pipe Cutter for Quiet Cutting, 14blades, Suitable for On and Off Vehicle Use
- To make safety and quick work on cutting exhaust pipe, SMOTIVEPRO Automotive Tool exhaust pipes and tailpipe cutter is simply the best solution for you. NOT FOR USE ON STAINLESS STEEL OR DOUBLE-WALL PIPES.
- This item features a cutting wheel on each of the rollers for smooth tracking and a cushioned grip handle for comfort,besides muffler pipe cutter minimizes noise. With the unique design, you won’t have to remove the exhaust from the car for cutting.
- The Tailpipe Cutter is a very useful tool designed especially for both on and off the car cutting of tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19-76 mm). Each roller has a cutting wheel that provides smooth tracking.
- Whether you are a pro or “wannabe” weekend mechanic, this easy to use and functional car exhaust pipe cutter is a perfect add-on to your toolbox. Designed with quality and precision in mind, this top-notch product will come in handy to ensure that your exhaust system performs at its best, which is essential for your vehicle’s overall dependability and well-being.
- This Chain Exhaust Pipe Cutter is Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials, strong, sturdy carbon steel that cannot be easily damaged and extremely durable.
5. Saycker Automobile Tailpipe Cutter, Exhaust Pipe Cutter Chain Tool, Exhaust Tail Pipe Cutter(Red + Black)
- Material: The pipe cutter is made of chrome vanadium steel and manganese steel,the surface is not easy to be damaged, the hardness is high, and it is wear-resistant and durable.
- Function: The operation is very convenient, will not damage the pipeline, and improve work efficiency.
- Features: In order to prevent the jaws from automatically opening, effectively protect the jaws and prevent accidental injuries, the pliers can be easily retracted when not in use.
- Suitable for: Cutting iron pipes, copper pipes, PVC pipes, non-cutting stainless steel pipes.
- Size: Is about 228*59mm/8.98*2.32 inches (L*W), maximum opening is about1.69 inches, chain is about 272mm/10.71 inches (L).
Additional Info :
|Color||Red + Black|
6. 8MILELAKE Exhaust Tail Pipe Cutter, 3/4 Inch to 3 Inch Universal Tube Cutting Pliers Carbon Steel Chain Exhaust Cut Off Tool 15 Blades for cutting tailpipes and exhaust pipes both on and off the car
- 【APPLICATION】The exhaust tail pipe cutter is designed for cutting tailpipes and exhaust pipes both on and off vehicle use. Use tool to cut copper, PVC, iron pipe, etc with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches (19-76mm)
- 【HIGH QUALITY】The chain muffler pipe cutter is made of high quality carbon steel, the surface has been anti-rust treatment and strict testing methods, strong , sturdy and durable, not easy to damage.The ergonomically non-slip handle of the exhaust and tailpipe tube cut off tool is made of plastic and steel and is comfortable while cutting.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】Universal carbon steel tubing cutter features with 15 blades to cut pipe quickly and effectively. Each roller has a cutting wheel that provides smooth tracking, so only a quarter turn is needed for complete cut.
- 【PERFECT DESIGN】The exhaust tailpipe tube cutting Pliers works well in areas that are hard to reach, pivot design ensures your cutting blades touch the outer walls of your pipe for smooth cuts. Lubricating the cutting wheel of the exhaust cutter before use will make the cutting operation smoother and prolong the service life of the item.
- 【SERVICE GUARANTEE】High quality products and services have always been our purpose. If you encounter any problems in the process of purchase or use, please contact us to help you.
Additional Info :
7. Powerbuilt Exhaust Tool Kit, Replace and Repair Vehicle Exhaust Pipes, Remove Dents, Chain Cutter, Expander, 2 Piece Set – 648634
- Disk brake cylinderhone, 3
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- This kit has everything you need to replace or repair exhaust pipes up to 3-1/2″ in diameter in one set
- Highly durable
- Tool set for expanding and cutting exhaust pipe
- Cuts pipe up to 3-1/2-Inch
- Use for pipe dent removal
- Cutting rollers produce clean, straight edges
- Kit 9 includes 2-Piece for expanding and cutting exhaust pipe
Additional Info :
8. 8MILELAKE Tail Pipe Cutter Exhaust Tube Chain Cutter
- This tool is used to cut pipes 3/4 inch to 3 inches /19 to 76 mm in diameter.
- It has15 blades that effectively cut pipe, so only a 1/4 inch rotation is needed for a complete cut.
- Patented, serviceable tool works in hard to reach areas.
- There is a cutting wheel on each roller for smooth tracking.
- Suitable for mild steel, galvanised steel, copper and aluminium pipes.
Additional Info :
9. FreeTec Tailpipe Cutter, Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Exhaust Tail Pipe Cutter Chain Tool Work with Tailpipe On or Off Vehicle
- Application: This FreeTec Pipe Cutter Tool can be used for cut pipes and tubes from 3/4 inch to 3 inches /19 to 76 mm in diameter, and can be operated with one hand, easy to use.
- Suitable For: This Exhaust Pipe Cutter have a wild use for different material pipe, it suits for wild steel, galvanised steel, copper and aluminium pipes.
- Easy To Use: Firstly Wrap chain around the pipe, then hook the chain onto the plier jaw, and close plier jaw, hand rotate chain around pipe until it is cut off.
- Note: It has15 blades that effectively cut pipe, so only a 1/4 inch rotation is needed for a complete cut.
Additional Info :
10. AKDSteel Car/Van Exhaust Pipe Cutter，Steel Chain Type Exhaust Tail Pipe Cutter,Universal Cut Off Tool Cutter Cutting Chain
- ★【Easy to Operate】: Suitable for areas with restricted access, just wind the chain around the pipe.The handle is very good, the handle of cushioning material has a good anti-slip effect and is easy to hold. Convenient and practical, it is an essential tool for car users
- ★【Multi-round Fast-cutting】 ：Fifteen blades keep cutting the pipe effectively, so it only needs to turn 1/4 inch to complete a complete cut. It is recommended to rotate at least 1/2 circle for each movement to cut evenly. Repair tools work in hard-to-reach areas
- ★【Compatibility】: Universal exhaust pipe cutting machine, very suitable for cutting stainless steel exhaust pipes, suitable for stainless steel, mild steel, galvanized steel, copper and aluminum pipes. Meet strict quality control standards. Very compatible with your model, please make sure it is compatible with your model before buying.
- ★【Adaptability】：Suitable for cutting thin-walled pipes with a thickness not exceeding 2.5mm. Used for cutting pipes from 3/4 inch to 3 inches (19 to 80 mm) in diameter. It can cut pipes up to 80mm in diameter. Designed to enable access in places with limited space.
- ★【Good Service】 :We provide a 365-day warranty for each order. This Item is protected by a 12-month warranty. We will provide solutions under any circumstances .Your good choice, better purchase and best comforts!
List of exhaust tail pipe cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DD||
|2||KUNTEC Tailpipe Cutter 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool with 15 Blades||
|3||8MILELAKE Tail Pipe Cutter Exhaust Tube Chain Cutter||
|4||MacWork Tailpipe Cutter，Exhaust Tube Chain Cutter，Features Pipe Cutter Chain/Cutting...||
|5||ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool - 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool...||
|6||Powerbuilt Tail Pipe Cutter, Cut Exhaust Pipe, Car Vehicle Specialty Tool, 6 Inches in Diameter -...||
|7||MacWork 2Pcs Tubing Cutter Set with Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter and Locking Exhaust Pipe Cutter||
|8||8MILELAKE Exhaust Tail Pipe Cutter, 3/4 Inch to 3 Inch Universal Tube Cutting Pliers Carbon Steel...||
|9||OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/...||
|10||SMOTIVEPRO Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tailpipe Cutter 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19-76mm) Chain Muffler Pipe...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best exhaust tail pipe cutter
The Best exhaust tail pipe cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual exhaust tail pipe cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“exhaust tail pipe cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
exhaust tail pipe cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual exhaust tail pipe cutter.
exhaust tail pipe cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals exhaust tail pipe cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual exhaust tail pipe cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best exhaust tail pipe cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace exhaust tail pipe cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a exhaust tail pipe cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
exhaust tail pipe cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The exhaust tail pipe cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our exhaust tail pipe cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the exhaust tail pipe cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The exhaust tail pipe cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the exhaust tail pipe cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your exhaust tail pipe cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the exhaust tail pipe cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a exhaust tail pipe cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty exhaust tail pipe cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because exhaust tail pipe cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your exhaust tail pipe cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a exhaust tail pipe cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.