A frenchfry cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best frenchfry cutter Ranked for 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the frenchfry cutter to grab the best one.
1. New Star Foodservice 42306 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter with Suction Feet, 3/8″, Green
- Rust proof powder Coated heavy duty cast iron body
- Stainless steel rod
- Cuts fries in 3/8″ pieces
- Can be Table or wall mounted
- Additional accessories and back up parts available for purchase
Additional Info :
2. French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots Cucumbers
- HIGH QUALITY BLADE: Made of high quality stainless steel, robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use., slice fast and easy to use, just with little effort for cutting the potato, carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, onion into 1/2 inch thick strip.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN: Extended handle makes everything easier to make homemade fries. With a single lever action you can squeeze through potatoes with ease.
- NO NEED TO QUARTER OR HALF CUT THE POTATOES: The cutter box can takes 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of this cutter is big enough for most potatoes, sweet potatoes and other vegetables. Cuts the entire potato in one go.
- CONVENIENT FOR ALL: Cuts fries in 1/2″ pieces. Also great for zucchinis, cucumbers and other vegetables, fruits into perfectly shaped sticks in seconds. Create stunning French fries, sweet potato fries, etc. For thinner 3/8 Inch blade, you may check the asin:B07MK28WBH.
- SPACE SAVING AND EASY TO CLEAR: Unlike commercial French fry cutter in the market, which takes too much space, this potato cutter has small volume as well as commercial grade quality. Easy to clean with water, never be worried about rinsing and rust, use the cutter easily.
Additional Info :
3. VEVOR Commercial Chopper w/ 4 Replacement Blades Commercial Vegetable Chopper Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter Potato Dicer & Slicer Commercial Vegetable Fruit Chopper for Restaurants & Home Kitchen
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum: The commercial vegetable chopper is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and aluminum alloy, durable and corrosion-proof. The service life of the chopper is extended. Food grade 420 stainless steel blades ensure health and hygiene.
- 4 Blades Available: The commercial chopper is equipped with four blades 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4”, a 6-wedge slicer, which is sharp and sturdy. Each blade set also comes with two spare blades. You can use this cutter to cut vegetables and fruits into different sizes and shapes according to their own needs.
- Ergonomic Handle: The ergonomic pull-down handle adopts the principle of leverage to save your labor and time. You can easily press the handle to cut the vegetables and fruits over the sharp blades. You can easily prepare French fries and vegetable salads with a commercial chopper without effort.
- Good Stability & Easy Cleaning: The four non-slip feet of the potato dicer are wear-proof, solid, shock-absorbing, non-slip, and odorless, which ensures stability and performance during operation. The blades and push block are both removable and washable, easy to clean and maintain.
- Multipurpose Vegetables Fruits Chopper: The heavy-duty chopper is very suitable for restaurants and home kitchens. It can be used to cut potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, apples, pears, and other vegetables and fruits. It is ideal for those who want to prepare vegetables and fruits for salads, French fries, and desserts conveniently and quickly.
Additional Info :
4. POP AirFry Mate, Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter, Commercial Grade Vegetable and Potato Slicer, Includes 2 Blade Size Cutter Options and No-Slip Suction Base, Perfect for Air Fryer Food Preparation
- MULTIPURPOSE: Now you can get restaurant-quality fries right at home! Comes with two interchangeable blades that perfectly cut 1/2″ thick or 3/8″ thin – 3″ long pieces of fries. Perfect at cutting potatoes, and carrots. Also, great for prepping vegetables like onions, zucchinis, cucumbers. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SWEET POTATOES
- EASY TO USE: Effortlessly prep your fries and vegetables. Our heavy-duty machine pulldown lever firmly presses your potato through the sharp stainless steel blades. Built with sturdy legs and suction cup base for optimal leverage while cutting. Simply place our French fries cutter machine on any flat smooth surface and lock in the suction cup to prevent slippage. Locking systems ensure the blades don’t move while cutting for a consistent cut.
- COMPACT, DURABLE, AND EASY TO CLEAN: Compact design (10 inches by 5 inches) takes up minimal space in your kitchen. Stainless steel material and commercial grade lever are designed for years of use. Interchangeable blades can only be inserted one way preventing any unintentional misuse or damage. Dishwasher safe and can quickly be washed with soap and water.
- PERFECT CUTTER TO COMPLEMENT ANY FRYER: Our Fry cutter is designed to easily prep fries at a perfect length for deep fryers and air fryers. At 3″ length per fry, you don’t need to worry about fitting oversized fries in your fryer. Prepare fries for a snack, party, or dinner with ease.
- QUALITY BACKED BY GUARANTEE: We always thrive for 100% customer satisfaction. That’s why offering a life-time warranty for this product was a no-brainer for us. If anything is not to your complete satisfaction, simply reach out to us and we will make it right! Guaranteed.
Additional Info :
5. French Fry Cutter | Potato Cutter | Potato Wedge Cutter | Commercial, Professional, & Heavy Duty | Available blade sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 6 Wedge, and 8 Wedge
- Heavy duty can iron construction with a sharp stainless steel blade.
- Makes cutting consistently sized potatoes a quick and easy process.
- Easy to operate and clean Thorough design ensures that the potato stays in the cutter. Ideal for restaurants, food trucks, snack stands, and other commercial kitchen applications.
- Only one blade size is included with each purchase.
- Suction Feet keep the cutter stable and prevent movement during use.
6. SHSYCER French Fry Cutter Commercial Potato Slicer with Suction Feet Complete Set, Includes 1/4″, 3/8″,1/2″,8 Pieces,6 Pieces
- Five types of blades: 1/4″,1/2″,3/8″,#6 and #8，correspond to five types of French fries.
- The part of the push head is made of aluminium alloy, the blade is stainless steel, and the handle is cast iron.
- Complete the potato chips in a short time.Will help you save time and space. Whether it’s for business or using it at home with family and friends, it’s your competent assistant. It can also be used to cut cucumbers, radishes, carrots, zucchini and other vegetables, you can also try to cut other vegetables and fruits.
- There are four suckers to help stabilize in the operating area. It is very convenient to clean and wipe it, and pay attention to safety in the process of cleaning. The weight of the product is about 6.9kg.
- It will save you time and enjoy your time with friends and family.
Additional Info :
7. PrepExpress French Fry Cutter, Green & Clear
- Perfect for potatoes, sweet potatoes, zucchini, carrots and more!
- Perfect for air frying, baking and more
- Makes two sizes of fries: regular and steak
- Durable stainless steel blades
- Blade grids store safely inside unit
Additional Info :
|Color||Green & Clear|
8. VEVOR Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Replacement Blades, 1/4″ and 3/8″ Blade Easy Dicer Chopper, 6-Wedge Slicer and 6-Wedge Apple Corer, Lemon Potato Cutter for French Fries with Extended Handle
- Heavy-duty Construction: The load-bearing bracket structure of our commercial dicer is made of cast-aluminum, making it much more durable with very little extra weight, superior to the cast-iron material. Meanwhile, it is quite convenient to clean and maintain.
- 4 Sizes Of Replaceable Blades: 4 Different sizes of blades are offered, containing 1/4″ & 3/8″ cutters for uniform dices, and 6-wedge slicer & a 6-wedge apple corer for cutting fruits into six wedges. The food-grade 420 stainless steel material enables the processed food to retain freshness and integrity.
- Stainless Steel Food Pan Included: An additional food pan, 9.1×6.7×1.0-inch in dimensions, can be perfectly tucked under the sturdy base for collecting the processed vegetable and fruits dices.
- Convenient To Operate: Thanks to superior engineering, the leverage of our extended handle is improved for effortless cutting. And switching out the blade set is as easy as a breeze due to its quick assembly nuts. Besides, the round feet are adjustable to adapt to the uneven ground.
- Multifunctional Dicer: Our commercial food chopper is a piece of versatile kitchen equipment to cut vegetables and fruits, including potatoes, onions, lemons, apples, chilies, etc., for your salads. It is also a great choice in restaurants, canteens, cafeterias, or other chain catering businesses.
Additional Info :
9. VEVOR Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Replacement Blades, 1/4 and 3/8 Blade Easy Dicer Chopper, 6-wedge Slicer and 6-wedge Apple Corer, Lemon Potato Cutter for French Fries with Extended Handle
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel & Aluminum: Built with heavy-duty stainless steel and aluminum alloy material this french fry potato cutter features a compact appearance, which tremendously contributes to its durability, sturdiness, and longevity. The food-grade 420 stainless steel blades and push blocks are all detachable and washable for effortless cleaning.
- 4 Blades Available For Food Preparation: This potato fries cutter comes with two interchangeable blades that perfectly cut 1/4-inch or 3/8-inch fries, one 6-wedge slicer and one 6-wedge apple corer that can cut vegetables and fruits into six uniform wedges.
- Extended Handle For Convenient Use: The extended ergonomic pull-down handle firmly presses the potatoes through the sharp blades, by optimal leverage while cutting. You can effortlessly prepare your french fries and vegetables with our french fry cutter.
- 2 Methods Of Installation: Two sides of the heavy-duty base are wrapped with nonslip rubber strips, ensuring stability during the operation. The vertical orientation uses gravity to make cutting even easier. For added convenience, four pre-drilled screw holes are provided so you can mount your cutter to the wall or a cutting board for easy handling.
- Multipurpose Vegetables Fruits Cutter: This commercial french fry cutter is perfect at cutting potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, onions, apples, pears, and other vegetables and fruits. It is ideal for those who want to prep vegetables and fruits for salads, french fries, and desserts easily and quickly.
Additional Info :
10. Mellyhan French Fry Cutter, Commercial Potato Cutter With 1/2In,3/8In,1/4In Blades,fries cutter Can Fixed Counter or Wall Feet & potato slicer machine
- EFFICIENT SAFE：Four powerful suction cups contribute to the stability of the potato cutter and make the cutting process smoother. The structure is simple and easy to clean, which saves you a lot of time, while also ensuring your safety and speeding up the process of completing food.
- THREE KINDS CUTTERS: French fry cutter equipped with 1/4″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ blades. Guide groove adopts wear-resistant POM press mold.The handle and body are made of 304 stainless steel, Not easy to rust.
- ALMIGHTY CUTTER: The French fries cutter can be fixed on the table or hung on the wall to cut potatoes, cucumbers, onions, etc. You can also try to use it to cut other fruits and vegetables to give full play to its functional effects.
- FRENCH FRIES PREESS: 11X6.7X8.5in（L-W-H）Complete French fries in short time, saving you time and space .Product weight is about 13LB.
- KITCHEN EXPERT:Whether it is business or home, the French fries cutter is a good helper in the kitchen. It will effectively complete the business or save the time you spend with friends and family.
Additional Info :
List of frenchfry cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Vuuklc French Fry Cutter Stainless Steel, Commercial Grade Vegetable and Potato Cutter with No-Slip...||
|2||DOITOOL 1PC Multi- purpose Potato Cutting Device, Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter, Square Sharp...||
|3||French Fry Cutter Stainless Steel , Potato Slicer Cutter, French Fry Maker with 2 Blades, Perfect...||
|4||KINGZHUO 50 Pcs French Fry Holder 14oz Paper Charcuterie Cups Take-out Party French Fry Cups...||
|5||VEVOR Commercial Chopper w/ 4 Replacement Blades Commercial Vegetable Chopper Stainless Steel French...||
|6||50 Pcs Disposable French Fries Holder Charcuterie Cups,Kraft Paper 14 oz French Fry Cups and 100 Pcs...||
|7||New Star Foodservice 42306 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter with Suction Feet, 3/8", Green||
|8||French Fry Cutter Natural Cut Rapid Slicer Vegetable Dicer Potato Tool Food Dicer Veggie Dicer...||
|9||Simpli-Magic French Fry Cutter, Standard, Stainless||
|10||KINGZHUO 50 Pcs French Fries Holder 14oz Charcuterie Cups Disposable Take-out Party Baking Waffle...||
How to Choose the Best frenchfry cutter?
To help you pick the best frenchfry cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a frenchfry cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry frenchfry cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most frenchfry cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all frenchfry cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. frenchfry cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut frenchfry cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourfrenchfry cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most frenchfry cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic frenchfry cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated frenchfry cutter. Hydraulic frenchfry cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
frenchfry cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small frenchfry cutter
Small frenchfry cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of frenchfry cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools frenchfry cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized frenchfry cutter
Medium-sized frenchfry cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large frenchfry cutter
Large frenchfry cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most frenchfry cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The frenchfry cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini frenchfry cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier frenchfry cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight frenchfry cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, frenchfry cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different frenchfry cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the frenchfry cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The frenchfry cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various frenchfry cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right frenchfry cutter simple.