The market is saturated with cutters, both manual and electric. It can be quite overwhelming to choose an appropriate tool for any specific job, especially if you’re not a pro. For example, an amateur will certainly struggle when dealing with a small cutter. For that reason alone, cutting experts from all over the world take great care when choosing the right cutter.
Today, we have for you a selection of the best green bean french cutter tools that you can buy this year. And to make sure that you settle on just the right device, we’ve even included a handy buyers’ guide at the end.
List of 10 Best green bean french cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the green bean french cutter to grab the best one.
1. Norpro Deluxe Bean Frencher With Clamp French/Green/Slicer/Cutter Heavy Duty
- Cuts string beans into slender slices with turn of crank
- Slices several beans at one time
- Stainless-steel cutting blades
- Heavy-duty construction
- Clamps securely to any surface up to 1-1/4-inch thick
Additional Info :
2. French Cut Green Beans String Bean Slicer – French Style Green Runner Bean Vegetable Slicer Cutter Remover Peeler – French Cut Green Bean Cutter
- 【Perfect Every Time】 – Easily create perfectly sliced French beans at home with a French bean slicer from KUJOBUY. This item is very easy to use and efficient as it strings and slices in one easy action! Works with vanilla bean pods also.
- 【Practical Design】 – Fabricated from white plastic, it has a steel blade on the inside. After placing the bean inside the slicer, it cuts green beans down the center, making homemade French-style beans without the can. A hanging hole in the handle for easy storage is a great addition to any home.
- 【3 easy steps!】- 1. Use the blade to cut off the top and tail of the bean 2. Insert bean into the funnel with the strings to the sides, push firmly and straight 3. Complete the process by grabbing the sliced bean from the other side and pulling the rest through the funnel.
- 【Guarantee】- We strive to provide every customer with the highest standard of customer service to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience. If you have any questions, concerns or need assistance with our venturis, please feel free to contact us directly.
Additional Info :
3. SCI Enameled Cast Aluminum Stainless Steel Blades Heavy Duty Manual Hand Crank Rotary String Bean Frencher/Slicer/Cutter with Clamp
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of enameled cast aluminum and stainless steel blades made to last many years to come.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Features a hand crank and clamp that easily attaches to any surface
- PRACTICAL: Cuts multiple beans at once into 1 1/4 inch slender frech cut slices
- VERSATILE: Great for slicing snap beans lengthwise for canning, freezing, or for tonight’s dinner.
- EASY TO USE: Simply feed fresh green beans into the hopper, and as you turn the crank, beans will be sliced into slender, french cut slices. Size: 5″ L x 4-1/2″ W x 4″ H
Additional Info :
4. FIVE BEE 3Pcs Convenient French Style Green Bean Vegetable Runner Slicer Cutter Stringer Remover Peeler Grater, Functional Vegetable Veggie Chopper
- ★【SAVE TIME】 Using this vegetables slicer knife can quickly transform our food into pieces, strip, filament and mashed by our vegetables slicer. Uniform cutting, save cooking time.
- ★【EASY TO USE】 Use the blade to cut off the top and tail of the bean; Insert bean into the funnel with the strings to the sides, push firmly and straight; Complete the process by grabbing the sliced bean from the other side and pulling the rest through the funnel.
- ★【ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND DURABLE】The shell ABS is smooth and comfortable. Features durable stainless steel blades and a ridged plastic handle.
- ★【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】The green bean slicer cutter designed for hyacinth bean, dolichos lablab, kidney bean, sweet broad pea, snow bean, etc. Also great as gift. With it, you will be the next culinary master.
- ★【THE FIVE BEE BEST AFTER-SALES SERVICE】 If you experience an issue with your FIVE BEE product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
Additional Info :
5. 2 PCS Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Slicer Cutter Stainless Steel Long Bean Shredder Kitchen Tool
- Ergonomic Design-The handle is designed ergonomically for anti-slip and comfortable grip.
- Food Grade Quality Materials-Constructed with ABS and stainless steel, anti-rust, non-toxic and durable.
- Save Time-As a good kitchen helper, save your time effectively.
- Easy To Operate-Easily cut beans into thin slices.
- Save Space-Hanging hole design for easy and space saving storage.
Additional Info :
6. 2Pcs Multifunction Bean Slicer Stainless Steel Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Cutter Long Bean Shredder Kitchen Tool Light Green
- 1. Use a bean shredder, which is 10 times faster than a kitchen knife. You can cut a pot of shredded beans in 5 minutes.
- 2. The ergonomic nonslip handle makes it comfortable and easy to hold and use the bean shredder to cut long beans.
- 3. The bean cutter is made of foodgrade stainless steel and ABS, which is wearresistant, corrosionresistant and of sharpness.
- 4. Can be hung, this cutter has a hole at the end, which can be hung to save space and easy to store.
- 5. By using this stainless steel bean cutter, it can help you save time in preparing vegetables and cooking.
Additional Info :
7. Bean Slicer Orange Multifunction Bean Shredder Home Gadgets Stainless Steel Wire Cutter Kitchen Tool For Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Long Bean
- 【Wire Cutter】 ：The cutting part of this bean wire cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel bar, which is food-grade safety protection. It has the advantages of firmness, resistance to deformation, wear resistance and long service life
- 【Handle】 ：The ergonomically designed handle is made of excellent plastic, which is non-toxic and harmless to the human body, durable but light in weight. The slicer is comfortable in the hand, so easy to grasp and easy to carry
- 【Fashionable】 ：This stainless steel portable shredder is simple operation tool,and it has a very unique orange color.The bright color is very eye-catching, easy for you to quickly find this tool and to add colorful beauty to your kitchen
- 【Multi-function】 ：This stylish kitchen shredder can easily cut beans into thin slices, which is very suitable for snow bean, green bean, french bean, long bean. There are 2 shredded holes suitable for beans of different sizes
- 【Hanging hole】 ：As a good helper in the kitchen, the shredder can effectively save time. There is a hanging hole at the handle, which can conveniently hang the thread cutter on the wall or suspension rod and saving space.
Additional Info :
8. 2Pcs Multifunction Bean Slicer, Stainless Steel Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Cutter Long Bean Shredder Stringer Kitchen Tool
- Made of food‑grade stainless steel and ABS, the bean cutter is wear‑resistant, corrosion‑resistant, anti-rust, non-toxic and of sharpness.
- The handle is designed ergonomically for anti-slip and comfortable grip, easy to hold and use the bean shredder to cut long beans.
- This stainless steel bean shredder is specially designed for cutting beans into thin slices.
- As a good kitchen helper, Use this bean shredder can help you save time in preparing vegetables and cooking. You can cut a pot of shredded beans in 5 minutes.
- This bean cutter has a hole at the end, which can be hung to save space and easy to store.
Additional Info :
9. Bean Slicer Cutter, Convenient French Style Green Vegetable Runner Bean Slicer Cutter Stringer Remover Peeler Grater, Kitchen Slicer Fruit Shredders(as shown)
- Great for garnishes, plating and decorating serving dishes.
- The constructed from high-quality plastic and stainless steel.
- Easy to use cutter to slice beans perfectly ,and it’s very convenient to clean.
- A must-have kitchen essential for every home cooking enthusiast. Also great as gift.
- Using this vegetables can quickly transform our food into pieces
Additional Info :
10. DOITOOL 2 pcs Bean Slicers Green Beans String Slicer French Style Green Bean Vegetables Slicer Cutter Remover Peeler
- Push the bean firmly through the center hole, with strings facing the sides of the slicer, until the green bean slicer is halfway through. Then pull the bean through to the other side to finish slicing and removing the strings.
- Simultaneously green bean slicer and removes strings from string beans.
- up green bean slicer.
- Sturdy plastic handle green bean slicer with stainless steel.
- Make snipping and slicing beans green bean slicer easy with two in one tool.
Additional Info :
List of green bean french cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Norpro Deluxe Bean Frencher With Clamp French/Green/Slicer/Cutter Heavy Duty||
|2||FIVE BEE 3Pcs Convenient French Style Green Bean Vegetable Runner Slicer Cutter Stringer Remover...||
|3||French Cut Green Beans String Bean Slicer - French Style Green Runner Bean Vegetable Slicer Cutter...||
|4||2Pcs Multifunction Bean Slicer Stainless Steel Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Cutter Long Bean...||
|5||2 PCS Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Slicer Cutter Stainless Steel Long Bean Shredder Kitchen Tool||
|6||SCI Enameled Cast Aluminum Stainless Steel Blades Heavy Duty Manual Hand Crank Rotary String Bean...||
|7||Bean Slicer,Multifunction Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Slicer Cutter Stainless Steel Long Bean...||
|8||Norpro White French Bean Slicer 5.25in/13.5cm||
|9||2Pcs Multifunction Bean Slicer, Stainless Steel Snow Bean Green Bean French Bean Cutter Long Bean...||
|10||KitchenCraft Rotary Runner Bean Slicer 23cm with Suction Pad in Gift Box, Stainless Steel & plastic,...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best green bean french cutter
The Best green bean french cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual green bean french cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“green bean french cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
green bean french cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual green bean french cutter.
green bean french cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals green bean french cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual green bean french cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best green bean french cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace green bean french cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a green bean french cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
green bean french cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The green bean french cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our green bean french cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the green bean french cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The green bean french cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the green bean french cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your green bean french cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the green bean french cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a green bean french cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty green bean french cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because green bean french cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your green bean french cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a green bean french cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.