Choosing the right metal cutter torch can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best metal cutter torch, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best metal cutter torch: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the metal cutter torch to grab the best one.
1. Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 115/230V 50A plasma cutting machine, Inverter Metal Plasma Cutter Max Cutting Thickness 14mm (HYC50DV 115/230V)
- ✌ Plasma cutter 50Amps, Input dual voltage 115/230V, 50A cutting current,It is IGBT inverter plasma power 50/60Hz, High frequency touch metal arc starting The voltage lighting up at front panel automatic show input voltage 115/230V
- ✌60% Duty cycle in 50Amps, 100% duty cycle in 40Amps under 230v, 1/2” (14mm) max cutting thickness, 10mm quality cutting thickness in 230v@70PSI 50A; Under 115V, it is 35Amps. Quality cutting thickness is 8mm, Severance cutting thickness 12mm in 115V@60PSI 35Amps.
- ✌Plasma cutting torch is 4 meters (include torch head), Machine with air regulator and air gauge, Also with earth clamp with 2 meters cable. torch electrode 2pcs, tip 2 pcs.
- ✌Machine with current display, Also with air post time adjust function, This function allow user adjust the time for post air to cool torch head.
- ✌Warranty, Two years warranty for this machine, the buyer can get free service within two years if machine have any problems.
2. Plasma Cutting Compass, Cutting Torch Circle Roller Guide Wheel P80 Cutter Circular Gauge Machine Gun Length Approx 50cm for Metal
- 【Adjustable Height】 The roller is made of thick material, you can adjust it according to your own required height, easy to use, simple operation process.
- 【Scope of Application】 The product has a wide range of applications, suitable for metal cutting, etc., can solve some cutting problems and meet your different needs.
- 【High Quality Material】 The product is made of high-quality alloy materials, strong and durable, users can store and use for a long time, the service life is several times longer than ordinary.
- 【High Safety Factor】 The product has undergone strict quality control and quality assurance before leaving the factory, and has a high safety factor, so users can rest assured to use.
- 【Strong Magnet】 There are 6 strong magnets on the base, which can be firmly fixed on the ferromagnetic surface, which can help the user not to move easily when working, and the design is reasonable.
Additional Info :
3. Plasma Cutter Guide – Spacer Guide Wheel Metal Roller Guide Wheel for P80 Air Cutting Cutter Torch Two Screw Positioning
- Working on:metal for plasma torch roller guide
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 100mm for cutting torch clamp
- Color: Black and silver for pt-31 cut 50 guide
- Can be used in high frequency contact 60A-120A following up of air arc cutting machine series products for plasma cutter spacer guide
- Suitable for various brands of 60A-120A cutting machine for plasma cutting guide
Additional Info :
4. Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 🛡️【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Auality Consumables
- 🛡️【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables
- 🛡️【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V/220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 🛡️【Application】This Is A Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm
Additional Info :
5. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter 110V/220V Dual Voltage 3 Year Warranty
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
Additional Info :
6. Lotos Supreme LTP5500DCNC Non-Touch Pilot Arc CNC Enabled Digital Plasma Cutter THC Torch Height Control Enabled, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 3/5 inch Clean Cut, Brown (55AMP CNC)
- ★ PORTABLE and POWERFUL–The LTP5500D can easily cut 3/5” (15 mm) metal with ultimate portability weighing only 15lbs; The LT5500D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- ★ CNC ENABLED Pre-installed CNC Interface with THC (Torch Height Controller) signal output. Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference on your CNC computer.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN–the per-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The Non-HF start 14ft torch with central connector save your time to connect the torch to your plasma cutter. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage 110~125V or 215~245V. Fully Output Circuit Breaker Requiement: 110V @ 50A and 220V @ 40A. Air Compressor Requirement: 70 PSI @ 4.0SCFM. ★OUTPUT: 20-55 A DC output, 3/5” ideal clean cut and 1” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 20-35A DC output, 3/8″ ideal clean cut and 1/2″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. ★SUITABLE CUTTING–for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
7. LASHION Men’s Polarized Sports Sunglasses Al-Mg Metal Frame for Cycling Golf Running Fashion Driving Glasses UV Protection (Gun/Grey)
- ◆Product Design◆ Sunny day, go out with friends and family gathering or risky moment together! Good daily life and outdoor sports can wear, LASHION Al-Mg Alloy polarized sports sunglasses has the sense of power and three-dimensional! Simple and smooth shape, fit the head, in line with ergonomics, which is very suitable for driving, cycling, fishing, running, baseball, hiking, travelling, etc.
- ◆Considerate Protection◆ LASHION running polarized sports sunglasses is made of Al-Mg Alloy can protect the skin from allergies and discoloration. It’s only 25g light, wear light and comfortable UV protection, HD polarized lens, adjustable nose which is good for wide head. No one can refuse it.
- ◆Dimension of driving polarized sports sunglasses◆ Frame Width 5.8inch, Bridge Width 0.5inch, Lens Width2.7inch, Lens Height 2.3inch, Arm Length 5.2inch
- ◆Packaging of hiking polarized sports sunglasses ◆A glasses case with a ring clasp, gift box, glasses cloth, polarization test card and instruction card. LASHION cycling polarized sports sunglasses would be a good choice and a great gift for family and friends.
- ◆Sale Service of sunglasses ◆ All LASHION customers of fishing polarized sports sunglasses, please feel free to contact us. If there is any breakage problem. We will provide excellent service until you are satisfied. Zero risk use!
Additional Info :
8. SPRIGHOLLY plasma cutter 50A Dual Voltage 110V/220V Compact Metal Cutter 1/2″ Quality cut plasma cutting equipment high frequency CUT50 3 year warranty black IGBT Inverter machine
- 【OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE】 At 220V, 10-50A DC output, clean cut 1/2″ and maximum cut 3/4″; at 110V, 10-50A DC output, 1/3″ ideal clean cut and maximum cut 2/5″. ( Please note: the thickness of the cut depends on the material)
- 【Fast cutting in only three steps】Built-in automatic drain air regulator, you only need to connect the air compressor, plug in the power supply and the plasma cutting torch, and you can start working. And there is no need to worry about drainage and regulating gas.Very convenient！
- 【Energy Saving & Multi-protection】 The cutting machine adopts IGBT inverter technology, which features with current control, high quality and stable performance, so the energy consumption is also greatly reduced. With the protection of the electric circuit against over currents, over voltages and low voltages, the cutting welder works in a more safer and professional way.
- 【Easy Cut】Equipped with advanced AG60 torch to reduce loss and extend service life. With your SPRIGHOLLY Plasma Cutter, you can cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper aluminum, and other metal materials without breaking a sweat,and produces minimal slag. Designed for both demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby use. Our high-quality Plasma Cutters are perfect for metalwork jobs of all shapes and sizes.
- 【THREE YEAR WARRANTY】SPRIGHOLLY is a brand you can trust backed by Our 24-hour customer service and after-sales support. You can solve any problems you encounter in the US after-sales center,Add this to your cart now.
Additional Info :
9. TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2″ Clean Cut
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2″ clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V – 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
10. Welding for Vehicle Restorers
Additional Info :
List of metal cutter torch: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Plasma Cutter, CUT50DH 50A Dual Voltage 110/220V, AG60 Torch Plasma Cutting Machine, Inverter Metal...||
|2||hynade Plasma Cutter Pilot Arc, Dual Voltage 115/230V 50A Plasma Cutting Machine, Inverter Metal...||
|3||Prestige Import Group - Supernova Triple Jet Flame Torch Windproof Lighter with Punch Cutter Tool -...||
|4||P PIPITA Torch Lighter Gift Set, Windproof Triple Jet Blue Flame Torch Jet Metal Lighter with Punch...||
|5||Scorch Torch Skyline Triple Jet Flame Torch Cigarette Cigar Lighter with Cigar Punch Cutter Tool...||
|6||Roller Guide Wheel, P80 Plasma Cutter Torch Roller Guide Metal Wheel for 2 Threaded Torch Compass||
|7||Prestige Import Group Typhoon Triple Flame Torch Lighter with Punch Cutter - Color: Gun Metal||
|8||Gerber Gear 31-002521N GDC Pocket Knife Money Clip, GDC Fixed Blade Knife and Case, EDC Gear,...||
|9||Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display||
|10||YEEZUGO 10 pcs Diamond Cutting Wheel Cut Off Discs Coated Rotary Tools W/Mandrel 22mm for Dremel||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best metal cutter torch
The Best metal cutter torch saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual metal cutter torchare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“metal cutter torch” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
metal cutter torch beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual metal cutter torch.
metal cutter torch have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals metal cutter torch. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual metal cutter torch have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best metal cutter torchhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace metal cutter torch Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a metal cutter torch. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
metal cutter torch are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The metal cutter torch
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our metal cutter torch is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the metal cutter torch handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The metal cutter torch Back Together
We should now begin putting the metal cutter torch back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your metal cutter torch will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the metal cutter torch to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a metal cutter torch
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty metal cutter torch. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because metal cutter torch with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your metal cutter torch blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a metal cutter torch with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.