Choosing the right non touch plasma cutter can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best non touch plasma cutter, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best non touch plasma cutter: Expert Recommendation
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the non touch plasma cutter to grab the best one.
1. 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine
- 🛡️ Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter★: Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal.Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces. Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life
- 🛡️50 Amp OUTPUT ★: Up To 50A Output Current Can Cut Up To 31/64 Inch (13.0mm) Plate. Equipped With Digital Display And Alarm LED, Read The Output Welding Current
- 🛡️ PACKAGE INCLUDES★: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp,Converter Power Cord, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.(As Picture)( Stainless Steel,Gas Tube, Hoop,Plasma Tips Nozzle Extended, Electrode- Extended,Shroud Ceramic Cup ,Gas Ring)
- 🛡️Plasma Cutter Can Be Plugged Into 120V / 230V Dual Voltage Using(Automatic Fitting)
Additional Info :
2. LOTOS LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3″ ideal clean cut and 2/5″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: ensures the plasma cutter has a stable and durable high performance.★ 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2″
Additional Info :
3. TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2″ Clean Cut
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2″ clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V – 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
4. Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine Clean Cut(BTC500DP 110/220)
- 【Pilot Arc Function】This plasma cutter has the pilot arc function. It is a high frequency non-touch arc starting mode. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate. It can greatly extend the working life of consumables, and increase the cutting thickness; plasma cutter with this function can cut steel plates with rust and paint on the surface.
- 【Dual-Voltage 110/220V】Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. The user only needs to connect the matching power plug to the 110V or 220V power source, and the machine will automatically identify the voltage. The 110/220V voltage indicator on the front panel of the machine will clearly indicate the input voltage.
- 【Air Pressure & Air Compressor】The regulator and gauge are installed in front of the panel，you can read the air pressure value through the air gauge. We recommend air pressure value be in the range of 40-70 PSI. You can also adjust the air pressure through the regulator. The air filter has been installed on the rear of machine with a quick air connector, and the user can use it after connecting with the air compressor. Recommended air compressor 45L/min.
- 【Post Time Function】With post time function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds. This function can be adjusted by yourself extend or shorten the cooling time of the torch head, effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables. Users can adjust the cooling time required to fully cool the torch head. In generally, we recommend a cooling time of 4-8 seconds, if the Plasma cutter worked too long please cool it for 10-12 seconds.
- 【Cutting Thickness】The machine is equipped with a current display. You can choose the current to match the air pressure through the cutting chart which mention in manual, expediently and efficiently. Current display at 110V is 10-35A, Under 220V current display is 10-50A, the maximum cutting thickness is recommended to be 12mm @ 35A 110V, 60PSI; 16mm@50A 220V 70 PSI.
5. hynade CNC Blow Back Digital Air Plasma Cutter, Non-HF Pilot Arc Non-Touch Plasma Cutting Machine, THC Torch Height Control Enabled (CUT60DN)
- Dual voltage plasma cutter :This is a 110/220V Non-HF Blow Back Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Input Power AC110/220V±15%,AC110/220V 55A cutting current with 60% duty cycle, 220V 55Amps 110V 35Amps Cutting Current.The working power range from 100V to 250V, Under 220V Pilot arc will not reliable if the voltage lower than 190V. Under 110V, the pilot arc will not reliable if the voltage lower than 100V
- Plasma cutter cutting thickness: Max Cutting Thickness 25mm@55A 220V 70PSI, Clean cutting thickness 20mm@55A 220V 70PSI, 12mm Clean Cutting thickness under 110V 60PSI. 63A power break, 45L/min Air compressor is suggested
- 2T/4T Function :Plasma cutting machine CUT60DN with 2T/4T function, also with Air/Cut Function, 2T 4T easy let the user operate machine and it is great help for the CNC cutting table. THC torch height control enabled. machine with function for torch protection, The LED light up if the torch connecting is not well, It will also lighting up while replacing the torch consumables,machine is not able to work while it lighting up
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine : have 2 pins and 4 pins connecting port at rear of machine. 2 pins connector for The arc voltage output ratio 1:1, 4 pins connector for Signal Control.Easy works with CNC cutting table.The plasma cutter with Non-HF Pilot Arc function (Not HF Pilot Arc) Under this function, Pilot arc will not interference to machine( HF Pilot Arc will interference to machine)
- Suitable Material:This plasma cutter suitable cut 20mm standard mild steel, 16mm stainless steel, 16mm Alloy steel, 4mm copper, 8mm Aluminum. All the cutting thickness under the rate 220V 55Amps 60-75PSI, The cutting result may different depend on different voltage current and air pressure
6. Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter,120/240V Dual Voltage Non Touch Plasma Cutting Machine, Max Cutting Thickness 14mm, Clean Cutting Thickness 10mm in 65PSI
- Pilot Arc Function,Plasma cutter pilot arc 50Amps with pilot arc function,Very easy to cut Rust/Dust/painted metal. It is made of high quality electronic power components, This machine adopt latest IGBT Advanced inverter soft switch technology, Nice cutting surface at 12mm thick, Machine come with high quality consumables
- Pilot arc Plasma Cutting machine 60% Duty cycle in 50Amps, 100% duty cycle in 40Amps under 240v, 18mm max cutting thickness, 12mm quality cutting thickness in 240v@60PSI 50A; Under 120V, it is 35Amps. Quality cutting thickness is 12mm, Severance cutting thickness 12mm in 120V@60PSI 35Amps
- Machine with current display, Also with air post time adjust function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds ,this function allow user adjust the time for post air to cool torch head effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables
- Accessories come with machine, 4M Pilot arc AG60P cutting torch, Earth clamp with 2.5M cable, 2 pcs tips, 2 pcs electrodes, 2 meters air hose, 4 pcs hose clamp, 1 conversion wire adaptor, 1 manual. Following accessories are not included in package, they are fixed at machine: Air regulator, air filter, air gauge
- Two years warranty for this machine, the buyer can get free service within two years if machine have any problems
Additional Info :
7. Lotos Supreme LTP5500DCNC Non-Touch Pilot Arc CNC Enabled Digital Plasma Cutter THC Torch Height Control Enabled, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 3/5 inch Clean Cut, Brown (55AMP CNC)
- ★ PORTABLE and POWERFUL–The LTP5500D can easily cut 3/5” (15 mm) metal with ultimate portability weighing only 15lbs; The LT5500D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- ★ CNC ENABLED Pre-installed CNC Interface with THC (Torch Height Controller) signal output. Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference on your CNC computer.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN–the per-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The Non-HF start 14ft torch with central connector save your time to connect the torch to your plasma cutter. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage 110~125V or 215~245V. Fully Output Circuit Breaker Requiement: 110V @ 50A and 220V @ 40A. Air Compressor Requirement: 70 PSI @ 4.0SCFM. ★OUTPUT: 20-55 A DC output, 3/5” ideal clean cut and 1” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 20-35A DC output, 3/8″ ideal clean cut and 1/2″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. ★SUITABLE CUTTING–for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
8. APC-70HF, Professional 70 Amp Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, 1.2 inch Clean Cut, 80% Duty Cycle, 90V to 300V Wide Voltage Cutting Machine
- APC-70HF incorporates the most advanced IGBT inverter technology and non-touch pilot arc cutting processes, resulting in excellent arc stability. The cutting effect is very ideal and can finish the work effortlessly and quickly, regardless if the material is very rough, rusty, greasy, dirty, spray painted, etc. The lightweight model design makes the machine very convenient to carry anywhere.
- APC-70HF can achieve perfect cutting, and the strength of its components makes it a reliable work tool for professionals or individuals. Can cut up to 1.2 in. stainless steel, alloy steel, low-carbon steel, copper, iron, pig iron, cast iron, aluminum alloy, aluminum and other conductive metals, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- APC-70HF is an intelligent power supply system. The automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage, so that you can easily use it in of 90V to 300V, and the machine will automatically adjust it. It is designed for demanding industrial work and construction and simple tasks around houses. With less work, you can achieve better results overall with sharper cuts.
- 80% duty cycle can ensure long-term and efficient cutting. NPT 1/4 inch industrial D-type coupler can easily and quickly connect to the air compressor. Extending the power cord by 700 feet can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation; the machine can still work normally. It is fully suitable for difficult operations in construction sites, ship docks, agricultural sites, and relatively remote areas.
- APC-70HF is designed with multiple safety and protection functions, such as automatic compensation for voltage fluctuations, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-loading protection, plasma torch gun safety protection, etc. The fan with automatic temperature control allows the machine to run very quietly.
Additional Info :
9. YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Additional Info :
10. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter 110V/220V Dual Voltage 3 Year Warranty
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
Additional Info :
List of non touch plasma cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT...||
|2||Plasma Cutter, 50A Non-Touch Pilot Arc Inverter DC Inverter 120/240V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine...||
|3||TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting...||
|4||55A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2"...||
|5||Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage...||
|6||LOTOS LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut,...||
|7||YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V...||
|8||hynade CNC Blow Back Digital Air Plasma Cutter, Non-HF Pilot Arc Non-Touch Plasma Cutting Machine,...||
|9||FLARING Plasma Cutter Machine Pilot Arc 50 AMP 110/220V FL550D Non Touch 1/2'' Clean Cut Max 16MM...||
|10||Amico CUT-50HF, 50 Amp Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, 95~260V Professional Cutting Machine||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best non touch plasma cutter
The Best non touch plasma cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual non touch plasma cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“non touch plasma cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
non touch plasma cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual non touch plasma cutter.
non touch plasma cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals non touch plasma cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual non touch plasma cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best non touch plasma cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace non touch plasma cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a non touch plasma cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
non touch plasma cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The non touch plasma cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our non touch plasma cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the non touch plasma cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The non touch plasma cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the non touch plasma cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your non touch plasma cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the non touch plasma cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a non touch plasma cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty non touch plasma cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because non touch plasma cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your non touch plasma cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a non touch plasma cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.