A paper cutter swingline is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best paper cutter swingline Popular Models
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the paper cutter swingline to grab the best one.
1. Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 15″ Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9315)
- EASY TO USE TRIMMER: Lite trimmer is simple and easy to use, with a sharp guillotine blade and a handy alignment grid. Built with a sturdy plastic base, it’s also light enough for easy transport
- 15” CUTTING LENGTH: With a 15 Inches cutting length, it’s a convenient choice for most common trimming tasks. Ideal for use in the home or at the office
- CUTS 10 SHEETS: Excellent for everyday use, this neat little trimmer cuts through paper, photos and more, cleanly cutting up to 10 sheets at a time
- ACCURATE CUTS: Designed for accuracy, with an alignment grid for precision. Dual scale ruler, with marks in inches and centimeters, assists with measuring, regardless of which system you prefer
- SAFETY FEATURES: Guard rail keeps fingers safely away from the blade while it’s in use. Blade latch hook securely locks the trimmer arm when not in use
Additional Info :
2. Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 12″ Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9312)
- Easy to use trimmer – Lite trimmer is simple and easy to use, with a sharp guillotine blade and a handy alignment grid. Built with a sturdy plastic base, it’s also light enough for easy transport
- 12” Cutting length – With a 12” cutting length, it’s a convenient choice for most common trimming tasks. Ideal for use in the home or at the office
- Cuts 10 sheets – Excellent for everyday use, this neat little trimmer cuts through paper, photos and more, cleanly cutting up to 10 sheets at a time (20 pounds paper)
- Accurate cuts – Designed for accuracy, with an alignment grid for precision. Dual scale ruler, with marks in inches and centimeters, assists with measuring, regardless of which system you prefer
- Safety features – Guard rail keeps fingers safely away from the blade while it’s in use. Blade latch hook securely locks the trimmer arm when not in use
Additional Info :
3. Swingline Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 18″ Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Ingento (1152) , Maple
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Ingento guillotine-style trimmer delivers dependable performance. Built strong, with a solid maple base, die-cast metal arm and self-sharpening steel blade.
- 18” CUTTING LENGTH – Features an 18” cutting length, allowing plenty of space to accommodate creative projects. Solid base with non-slip feet. Large trimmer is perfect for shared workspaces.
- CUTS 15 SHEETS – Strong trimmer cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time. Suitable for cutting everything from delicate tissue to photos and heavy matboard. Ideal for high-volume projects.
- ACCURATE CUTTING – Designed for accuracy, with an alignment grid for precision. Dual scale ruler, with marks in inches and centimeters, assists with measuring, regardless of which system you prefer.
- SAFETY FEATURES – Steel tension spring holds guillotine blade arm firmly in place in any position. Blade latch hook secures the arm when not in use. Protective guard rail also helps keep users safe.
Additional Info :
4. Swingline Guillotine Paper Cutter Heavy Duty, 12 Inch Paper Cutting Board with Guard Rail, Blade Lock, Cuts Up to 10 Sheets, Professional Manual Paper Cutter Trimmer for Scrapbooking, Crafts & Photo.
- EFFORTLESS WAY TO CUT – Slice through paper without difficulty. Our paper slicer is simple to use. The guillotine cutter blade cuts thick papers like a hot knife cutting through butter.
- PRECISE CUTTING – Slice paper, cardboard, picture, cardstock, document page, and business cards accurately. This big 12″ heavy duty paper cutter with handle has an alignment grid, letting you cut straight in one quick motion.
- TRIM MORE PAPERS AT ONCE – Our large paper cutting board can cut through 10 sheets at once. This paper guillotine’s dual scale ruler has inch and centimeter markings for more seamless cutting and trimming.
- SAFETY FIRST – We equipped our paper cutter guillotine with a guard rail to keep fingers safe from the blade. You can also secure the paper and photo cutter when not in use with the blade latch hook.
- PORTABLE STRAIGHT EDGE CUTTER – Our sheet cutters and trimmers are convenient for various trimming needs. Use it as a business card cutter, or as a paper cutter for scrapbooking.
Additional Info :
5. Swingline Paper Cutter for Scrapbooking, 12 Inch, Titanium Manual Paper Trimmer & Slicer with Security Safeguard & Side Ruler, Portable Straight Edge Cutter for Large & Small Craft, Photo & Card
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST – Get your scrapbook or craft project done in a jiffy with this straight cutter! It can cut paper, labels, pictures, stickers, PVC film, laminated sheets, and even cardboard.
- PRECISION IN EVERY SLICE – This manual paper trimmer comes with a cutting ruler built in on the board. With our cutter for crafts, you can cut in straight lines, exact measurements, and accurate angles.
- SHARP & SECURE BLADE – Work on paper crafts the safe way. The mini guillotine blade of our paper cutter slicer is tucked away and cuts only when you slide the knob. It cuts in one stroke too!
- GENUINELY RELIABLE – Swingline has been making scrapbooking supplies since 1925. Our page cutter comes from a long tradition of making dependable and professional paper crafting tools.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand by our commitment of being a brand that customers can trust. If you’re not thrilled with our titanium guillotine paper cutter, contact us and we’ll make it right.
Additional Info :
6. Swingline Paper Trimmer / Cutter, Guillotine, 14″ Cut Length, 40 Sheet Capacity, Low Force (98150)
- Guillotine paper cutter / trimmer offers cutting of up to 40 sheets of 20 lb. paper at once; 14″ cut length
- Low force design; requires less effort to operate
- Self-sharpening steel blade; includes blade shield for safety
Additional Info :
7. Swingline Paper Trimmer, Rotary Paper Cutter, 12″ Cut Length, 30 Sheet Capacity, Commercial, Heavy-Duty, SmartCut (9612)
- The SmartCut Commercial Series rotary trimmers are the ultimate, heavy-duty trimmers for large documents and high volume projects.
- The manual clamp locks papers into place to ensure accurate cuts.
- The steel blade cuts up to 30 sheets of 20 lb. paper.
- Large, sturdy metal base provides ample work space and long lasting durability.
- Ideal for trimming presentations, flyers, large projects, thick stacks of bond paper and other office documents.
- Easily handles large size projects.
- The enclosed stainless steel rotary blade cuts in both directions and prevents bending and tearing.
- Ergonomically designed for smooth, effortless trimming.
- Keep paper visible for precise angled cuts, partial cuts and cutting on the mark with the transparent cutting guide.
- AccuCut A500pro Series heavy-duty 30-sheet wide-format rotary trimmer with an enclosed stainless steel blade and metal base
- Has transparent cutting guide, manual paper clamp, alignment grid and ruler with standard and metric measurements
Additional Info :
8. Swingline Paper Cutter, 12″ Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut 1210P (G7010008)
- DURABLE BASE – Trimmer has a durable plastic base and no-slip feet, which keeps it sturdy and stable while cutting
- CONCEALED BLADE – The concealed rotary bypass blade glides down and up the trimmer for precise cuts
- 10 SHEET CAPACITY – Blade cuts through up to 10 sheets at once.
- 12″ CUTTING LENGTH – Easily trim standard size papers, photos and artwork with the 12″ cutting length.
Additional Info :
9. Swingline SmartCut Pro Rotary Trimmer, 15 Inch Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity (9515)
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – A sturdy metal base makes this rotary trimmer a solid choice. Rubber, non-slip feet keep it firmly in place during use. Easy-grip handle for user comfort and easy trimming.
- 15” CUTTING LENGTH – 15” cutting length accommodates most projects. Rotary blade gives you all the cutting power of a traditional trimmer with a safer design. Edges are concealed for user safety.
- CUTS 10 SHEETS – Easily cuts up to 10 sheets. Great for use on documents, photos, posters and more. Allows you to change the straight blade for a wave, perforated, or scoring blade (sold separately).
- ACCURATE CUTS – Making precise cuts is easy with the convenient alignment grid. A dual scale ruler on the base also ensures accuracy, whether you’re measuring in inches or centimeters.
- CUTTING GUIDE FOR EASY ALIGNING – Take the guesswork out of trimming with a transparent cutting guide that lets you see exactly where you will cut. Guide allows for easy alignment before cutting.
Additional Info :
10. Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer with EdgeGlow LED Cut Guide and Solid Wood Surface, 12″ Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut 1210W (G7010001)
- EDGEGLOW ALIGNMENT – With EdgeGlow LED illumination, it’s easy to align papers for a perfect cut. Simply lift the blade and line your paper up with the light guide for clear and accurate trimming.
- DURABLE SURFACE – The solid wood surface easily handles impact from the blade. Plus, it is printed with alignment guides to help improve trimming accuracy.
- 12″ CUTTING LENGTH – Easily trim standard size papers, photos and artwork with the 12″ cutting length. The guillotine blade cuts through up to 10 sheets at once.
- SAFETY FEATURES – Safely store the trimmer when not in use. A safety latch keeps the blade locked in place. Trimmer comes with a 5 year warranty.
- BATTERIES INCLUDED – EdgeGlow LED light requires 3 AAA batteries, which are included for your convenience.
Additional Info :
List of paper cutter swingline: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 12" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite...||
|2||Swingline Guillotine Paper Cutter Heavy Duty, 12 Inch Paper Cutting Board with Guard Rail, Blade...||
|3||Swingline Paper Cutter, Guillotine Trimmer, 15" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite...||
|4||Swingline Paper Cutter for Scrapbooking, 12 Inch, Titanium Manual Paper Trimmer & Slicer with...||
|5||Swingline Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 18" Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut...||
|7||Swingline SmartCut Pro Rotary Trimmer, 15 Inch Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity (9515)||
|8||Swingline SmartCut EasyBlade Plus Trimmer Replacement Cartridge (8913RB)||
|9||Swingline Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 12" Cut Length, 15 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Pro...||
|10||Swingline Paper Cutter, 12" Cut Length, 8 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut 1208P (G7010007)||
How to Choose the Best paper cutter swingline?
To help you pick the best paper cutter swingline for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a paper cutter swingline, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry paper cutter swingline in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most paper cutter swingline features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all paper cutter swingline cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. paper cutter swinglines actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut paper cutter swingline. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourpaper cutter swingline, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most paper cutter swingline are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic paper cutter swingline if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated paper cutter swingline. Hydraulic paper cutter swingline is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
paper cutter swingline are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small paper cutter swingline
Small paper cutter swingline that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of paper cutter swingline, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools paper cutter swingline, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized paper cutter swingline
Medium-sized paper cutter swingline range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large paper cutter swingline
Large paper cutter swingline that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most paper cutter swingline are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The paper cutter swingline may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini paper cutter swingline or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier paper cutter swingline offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight paper cutter swingline is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, paper cutter swinglines with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different paper cutter swingline are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the paper cutter swingline from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The paper cutter swingline needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various paper cutter swinglines that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right paper cutter swingline simple.