A plasma cutter air pressure chart is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best plasma cutter air pressure chart in 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the plasma cutter air pressure chart to grab the best one.
1. Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 🛡️【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Auality Consumables
- 🛡️【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables
- 🛡️【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V/220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 🛡️【Application】This Is A Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm
Additional Info :
2. YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Additional Info :
3. 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine
- 🛡️ Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter★: Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal.Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces. Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life
- 🛡️50 Amp OUTPUT ★: Up To 50A Output Current Can Cut Up To 31/64 Inch (13.0mm) Plate. Equipped With Digital Display And Alarm LED, Read The Output Welding Current
- 🛡️ PACKAGE INCLUDES★: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp,Converter Power Cord, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.(As Picture)( Stainless Steel,Gas Tube, Hoop,Plasma Tips Nozzle Extended, Electrode- Extended,Shroud Ceramic Cup ,Gas Ring)
- 🛡️Plasma Cutter Can Be Plugged Into 120V / 230V Dual Voltage Using(Automatic Fitting)
Additional Info :
4. P-80 Plasma Cutter Roller Guide Wheel Spacer circle compass stand off Fit Pilot Arc Starting (One Screw Positioning)
- fit P80 P-80 Panasonic Plasma Cutter torch
- Roller Guide Wheel Spacer
- Fit Pilot Arc Starting
- inner diametre : 33mm
- Max Cutting thickness: 40MM
Additional Info :
5. Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine Clean Cut(BTC500DP 110/220)
- 【Pilot Arc Function】This plasma cutter has the pilot arc function. It is a high frequency non-touch arc starting mode. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate. It can greatly extend the working life of consumables, and increase the cutting thickness; plasma cutter with this function can cut steel plates with rust and paint on the surface.
- 【Dual-Voltage 110/220V】Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. The user only needs to connect the matching power plug to the 110V or 220V power source, and the machine will automatically identify the voltage. The 110/220V voltage indicator on the front panel of the machine will clearly indicate the input voltage.
- 【Air Pressure & Air Compressor】The regulator and gauge are installed in front of the panel，you can read the air pressure value through the air gauge. We recommend air pressure value be in the range of 40-70 PSI. You can also adjust the air pressure through the regulator. The air filter has been installed on the rear of machine with a quick air connector, and the user can use it after connecting with the air compressor. Recommended air compressor 45L/min.
- 【Post Time Function】With post time function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds. This function can be adjusted by yourself extend or shorten the cooling time of the torch head, effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables. Users can adjust the cooling time required to fully cool the torch head. In generally, we recommend a cooling time of 4-8 seconds, if the Plasma cutter worked too long please cool it for 10-12 seconds.
- 【Cutting Thickness】The machine is equipped with a current display. You can choose the current to match the air pressure through the cutting chart which mention in manual, expediently and efficiently. Current display at 110V is 10-35A, Under 220V current display is 10-50A, the maximum cutting thickness is recommended to be 12mm @ 35A 110V, 60PSI; 16mm@50A 220V 70 PSI.
6. LOTOS LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3″ ideal clean cut and 2/5″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: ensures the plasma cutter has a stable and durable high performance.★ 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2″
Additional Info :
7. TAILONZ PNEUMATIC 1/4 Inch NPT Air Filter Pressure Regulator Combo Piggyback, Air Tool Compressor Filter with Gauge AW2000-02
- 【Product Name】Air Filter Pressure Regulator Combo Piggyback
- 【Size】Air Filter Pressure Regulator Port Size:1/4″ NPT；Gauge Port Size：1/8“NPT
- 【Working Pressure】0-145PSI【Working Temperature】32～140°F
- 【Features】To lower or maintain air pressure; Filter moisture and fine particles from the air.
Additional Info :
8. Instant Pot Ceramic Inner Cooking Pot – 6 Quart
- Instant Pot electric pressure cooker 6 qt ceramic non-stick interior coating, plastic PTFE and PFOA free
- Genuine Instant Pot pressure cooker accessory. Dishwasher safe Perfect for slow cooking, rice cooking
- May not be compatible to electric pressure cooker.
- Designed for the 6 quart Instant Pot multi-use programmable pressure cookers, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, ip-lux60v3, Smart-60, ultra-6, and IP-CSG60. Not compatible with Instant Pot Duo SV, Duo Evo Plus, Duo Crisp + Air Fryer, or the Air Fryer Lid
- Can be transferred to the oven where it is safe to 360C/ 680F
Additional Info :
9. TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2″ Clean Cut
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2″ clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V – 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
10. Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40
- 100PCS Plasma cutting consumables Common
- Package Include:10 Pcs Cup 30 Pcs Electrodes 20 Pcs Ring 40 Pcs Tip(Common)
- Fits Stahlwerk CT312, CUT50, ACDC TIG200 PLASMA, CT520, CT512P with PT-31 GUN
- Fit PT31-GUN
- For 40 50 Amps Cutting Machine
List of plasma cutter air pressure chart: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Air Fryer Cheat Sheet Magnets Cooking Guide Booklet - Air Fryer Magnetic Cheat Sheet Set Cooking...||
|2||HVAC Quick Reference Cards for Refrigerant Charging and Troubleshooting||
|3||Air Compressor Water Separator, Produces Clean Dry Air, with Drain Valve. AI303 Air Compressor...||
|4||Kitchen Conversion Chart Magnet - Imperial & Metric to Standard Conversion Chart Decor Cooking...||
|5||Mellcom CT520D Welding Machine 50Amp Plasma Cutter, 200Amp TIG Welder 3 in 1 Multifunctional...||
|6||Concord Import Member S Mark White Plastic Spoons (600 Ct.) Wholesale, Cheap, Discount, Bulk (1 -...||
|7||YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V...||
|8||Hotusi 1/4" BSP Air Compressor Moisture Filter Trap Oil Water Separator Regulator Lubricator||
|9||Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display||
|10||PneumaticPlus PPC3C-N02G 3 Stage Air Drying System- Particulate Air Filter, Coalescing Filter & Air...||
How to Choose the Best plasma cutter air pressure chart?
To help you pick the best plasma cutter air pressure chart for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a plasma cutter air pressure chart, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry plasma cutter air pressure chart in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most plasma cutter air pressure chart features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all plasma cutter air pressure chart cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. plasma cutter air pressure charts actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut plasma cutter air pressure chart. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourplasma cutter air pressure chart, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most plasma cutter air pressure chart are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic plasma cutter air pressure chart if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated plasma cutter air pressure chart. Hydraulic plasma cutter air pressure chart is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
plasma cutter air pressure chart are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small plasma cutter air pressure chart
Small plasma cutter air pressure chart that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of plasma cutter air pressure chart, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools plasma cutter air pressure chart, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized plasma cutter air pressure chart
Medium-sized plasma cutter air pressure chart range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large plasma cutter air pressure chart
Large plasma cutter air pressure chart that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most plasma cutter air pressure chart are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The plasma cutter air pressure chart may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini plasma cutter air pressure chart or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier plasma cutter air pressure chart offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight plasma cutter air pressure chart is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, plasma cutter air pressure charts with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different plasma cutter air pressure chart are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the plasma cutter air pressure chart from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The plasma cutter air pressure chart needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various plasma cutter air pressure charts that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right plasma cutter air pressure chart simple.