Choosing the right plasma cutter cheap can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best plasma cutter cheap, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best plasma cutter cheap: Editor’s Choice
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the plasma cutter cheap to grab the best one.
1. Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 🛡️【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Auality Consumables
- 🛡️【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables
- 🛡️【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V/220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 🛡️【Application】This Is A Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm
Additional Info :
2. Plasma Cutter,50Amp Dual Voltage 110V/220V Plasma Cutting Machine,Inverter Metal Plasma Cutting Equipment, Maximum Cutting Thickness 5/9″(14mm)
- 【Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter】Pilot Arc Technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to metal. The CUT-50 cuts rusted, rough or painted surfaces effectively and produces very little dross during the cutting process. CUT-50 plasma cutting machine has better cutting quality and longer wearing parts life.
- 【Excellent Performance】20-50 A output, 2/5″ (10mm) ideal clean cuts and 4/7″ (14mm) maximum cut thickness under 220V; 10-35 A output, 1/3″ (8mm) ideal clean cuts and a maximum cut thickness of 2/5″ (10mm) under 110V. This plasma cutter suitable for cutting alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals.
- 【Dual Voltage Input】This plasma cutting machine supports 110V / 220V switching input power supply. 110V, 50/60Hz @ 35 A input; 220V, 50/60Hz @ 28 A input. The product comes with a power conversion plug, which can be plug and play in different environments.
- 【Safe & Portable】The plasma cutter is small in size, light in weight, and comes with a handle for easy portability. Plasma cutter with built-in over-heat protection, over-voltage protection, strong heat dissipation, good insulation.Adopt air pressure adjustment device，use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and other metals.
- 【Package Includes】PT-31 Plasma Torch, Hose, Ground Clip, Power Adapter, Air Filter Regulator, Protective Mask and Gloves, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc. (Ceramic Cup, Ceramic Ring, Hose Clamp, Electrode, Bolt, Nozzles, Throat Hoops, etc.)
Additional Info :
3. YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable plasma cutter machine with accessories
- High-Frequency Cut: The high-Frequency Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the workpiece.It is easy to ignite arc by adopting HF arc ignition. Ideal Clean Cut 1/8″@110V,5/16″@220V
- Lightweight and Portable: It is convenient to do home DIY and general repairing work. Dimension: 14.8″(L)x 6.5″(W)x 12.0″(H). Weight: 11lb
- Widely Applied IGBT Inverter: It adopts IGBT inverter technology, features with current control, high quality and stable performance, suitable to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, etc.
- Dual Voltage:It allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter. Suitable home DIY and industrial projects.
- Multi-protection in One Cutter: With the protection of the electric circuit against over currents, over voltages and low voltages, the cutting welder works in a more safer and professional way.
Additional Info :
4. Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine Clean Cut(BTC500DP 110/220)
- 【Pilot Arc Function】This plasma cutter has the pilot arc function. It is a high frequency non-touch arc starting mode. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate. It can greatly extend the working life of consumables, and increase the cutting thickness; plasma cutter with this function can cut steel plates with rust and paint on the surface.
- 【Dual-Voltage 110/220V】Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. The user only needs to connect the matching power plug to the 110V or 220V power source, and the machine will automatically identify the voltage. The 110/220V voltage indicator on the front panel of the machine will clearly indicate the input voltage.
- 【Air Pressure & Air Compressor】The regulator and gauge are installed in front of the panel，you can read the air pressure value through the air gauge. We recommend air pressure value be in the range of 40-70 PSI. You can also adjust the air pressure through the regulator. The air filter has been installed on the rear of machine with a quick air connector, and the user can use it after connecting with the air compressor. Recommended air compressor 45L/min.
- 【Post Time Function】With post time function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds. This function can be adjusted by yourself extend or shorten the cooling time of the torch head, effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables. Users can adjust the cooling time required to fully cool the torch head. In generally, we recommend a cooling time of 4-8 seconds, if the Plasma cutter worked too long please cool it for 10-12 seconds.
- 【Cutting Thickness】The machine is equipped with a current display. You can choose the current to match the air pressure through the cutting chart which mention in manual, expediently and efficiently. Current display at 110V is 10-35A, Under 220V current display is 10-50A, the maximum cutting thickness is recommended to be 12mm @ 35A 110V, 60PSI; 16mm@50A 220V 70 PSI.
5. TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2″ Clean Cut
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2″ clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V – 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
6. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter 110V/220V Dual Voltage 3 Year Warranty
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
Additional Info :
7. LOTOS LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3″ ideal clean cut and 2/5″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: ensures the plasma cutter has a stable and durable high performance.★ 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2″
Additional Info :
8. Herocut Plasma Cutter, 35Amp Plasma Cutting Machine, HF 50/60Hz Invert Technology Plasma Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 8mm (CUT35 110V)
- ✤ Plasma Cutter, 110V 35A cutting machine with IGBT inverter technology, It is long life and efficient higher than mosfet machine.
- ✤ Very good to cut car flame, Clean cutting thickness 6mm Max cutting thickness 8mm in 110V 60PSI Machine only work in 110V not 220V, Please confirm the voltage before buying this machine. Machine maybe explode if connect it to 220V, Be careful~!
- ✤ This plasma cutter with current display and air gauge fixed on panel, Easy read air pressure and current, these functions are great to help the user cut any metal.
- ✤ The plasma cutter easy to cut stainless steel, Alloy steel, mild steel, Copper etc. Quality cutting torch PT31 come with machine, Max cutting thickness is 10mm at 40Amps 110V 60PSI.
- ✤ Machine come with 110V power plug, We provide three years warranty for this unit.
9. YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Additional Info :
10. 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine
- 🛡️ Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter★: Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal.Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces. Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life
- 🛡️50 Amp OUTPUT ★: Up To 50A Output Current Can Cut Up To 31/64 Inch (13.0mm) Plate. Equipped With Digital Display And Alarm LED, Read The Output Welding Current
- 🛡️ PACKAGE INCLUDES★: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp,Converter Power Cord, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.(As Picture)( Stainless Steel,Gas Tube, Hoop,Plasma Tips Nozzle Extended, Electrode- Extended,Shroud Ceramic Cup ,Gas Ring)
- 🛡️Plasma Cutter Can Be Plugged Into 120V / 230V Dual Voltage Using(Automatic Fitting)
Additional Info :
List of plasma cutter cheap: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display||
|2||Plasma Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 20MM, 50A Inverter DC Inverter 110/220V Dual Voltage Cutting...||
|3||Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage...||
|4||Warfox Plasma Cutter 120/240V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine, Max Cutting Thickness 14mm, Clean...||
|5||TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting...||
|6||YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable...||
|7||LOTOS LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut,...||
|8||50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT...||
|9||Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31...||
|10||Lotos LT3500 35 Amp Air Plasma Cutter, 2/5 Inch 10 mm Clean Cut, 110V/120V Input with Pre Installed...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best plasma cutter cheap
The Best plasma cutter cheap saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual plasma cutter cheapare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“plasma cutter cheap” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
plasma cutter cheap beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual plasma cutter cheap.
plasma cutter cheap have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals plasma cutter cheap. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual plasma cutter cheap have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best plasma cutter cheaphave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace plasma cutter cheap Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a plasma cutter cheap. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
plasma cutter cheap are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The plasma cutter cheap
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our plasma cutter cheap is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the plasma cutter cheap handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The plasma cutter cheap Back Together
We should now begin putting the plasma cutter cheap back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your plasma cutter cheap will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the plasma cutter cheap to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a plasma cutter cheap
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty plasma cutter cheap. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because plasma cutter cheap with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your plasma cutter cheap blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a plasma cutter cheap with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.