A plasma cutter cnc machine is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best plasma cutter cnc machine: Our Picks
1. hynade CNC Blow Back Digital Air Plasma Cutter, Non-HF Pilot Arc Non-Touch Plasma Cutting Machine, THC Torch Height Control Enabled (CUT60DN)
- Dual voltage plasma cutter :This is a 110/220V Non-HF Blow Back Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Input Power AC110/220V±15%,AC110/220V 55A cutting current with 60% duty cycle, 220V 55Amps 110V 35Amps Cutting Current.The working power range from 100V to 250V, Under 220V Pilot arc will not reliable if the voltage lower than 190V. Under 110V, the pilot arc will not reliable if the voltage lower than 100V
- Plasma cutter cutting thickness: Max Cutting Thickness 25mm@55A 220V 70PSI, Clean cutting thickness 20mm@55A 220V 70PSI, 12mm Clean Cutting thickness under 110V 60PSI. 63A power break, 45L/min Air compressor is suggested
- 2T/4T Function :Plasma cutting machine CUT60DN with 2T/4T function, also with Air/Cut Function, 2T 4T easy let the user operate machine and it is great help for the CNC cutting table. THC torch height control enabled. machine with function for torch protection, The LED light up if the torch connecting is not well, It will also lighting up while replacing the torch consumables,machine is not able to work while it lighting up
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine : have 2 pins and 4 pins connecting port at rear of machine. 2 pins connector for The arc voltage output ratio 1:1, 4 pins connector for Signal Control.Easy works with CNC cutting table.The plasma cutter with Non-HF Pilot Arc function (Not HF Pilot Arc) Under this function, Pilot arc will not interference to machine( HF Pilot Arc will interference to machine)
- Suitable Material:This plasma cutter suitable cut 20mm standard mild steel, 16mm stainless steel, 16mm Alloy steel, 4mm copper, 8mm Aluminum. All the cutting thickness under the rate 220V 55Amps 60-75PSI, The cutting result may different depend on different voltage current and air pressure
2. 2021 PowerPlasma 82i 80 Amp CNC compatible plasma cutter
- LIMITED TIME OFFER / COMES WITH BLOW BACK IPT-80 plasma torch
- IGBT Infineon Modules / Inverter technology
- 80AMP Inverter Type cutter @ 60% duty cycle — 5 Year (Parts and Labor)
- IDEAL FOR REGULARLY CUTTING_A_MAXIMUM 1″
- MAXIMUM CUT FOR QUALITY @ 10-12 IPM (STEEL) 1 1/4″
Additional Info :
3. Plasma Cutter 50 Amp 1/2″ Clean Cut CUT50D 110V/220V IGBT Air Plasma Cutting Machine Compact Metal Cutter High Frequency Inverter Cutting for Alloy Mild Steel Cast Iron and Chrome
- 🛒Duty Cycle: Automatic 110/220V DC dual voltage plasma cutting duty cycle with 60% at 50A, 100% at 40A
- 🛒Cutting Thickness: On 220V carbon steel max rated clean cut thickness: 1/2″(12mm),max severance thickness: 3/5″(15mm) .Under 110V clean cut chickness : 3/8 “(9mm) output current 30A.
- 🛒Cutting Material: Stainless steel, Alloy steel,Mild steel,Copper,Cast Iron and Chrome.
- 🛒Voltage Transfer: Conversion line easy transfer from 110V to 220V Home Use, Air Pressure 60-70PSI.Buy with Confidence as We Offer 30-Day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 🛒Packing List: 1X Power source RBC-5000D,1X 6.5ft cable +Earth clamp,1X Gas regulator with, 1X 13ft PT31 welding torch and 2pcs torch consumable,1X 7.86in 110/220V Conversion Line,1X 6.5ft Welding gas hose.Click on the Add To Cart button now!
Additional Info :
4. Herocut 50 Amp Non-Touch Air CNC Plasma Cutter, Non HF Blowback Plasma Cutting Machine, Dual Voltage 120/240V IGBT Digital Plasma Cutter, 16mm Clean Cutting, 25mm Max Cutting Thickness(CUT55X)
- Lightweight but powerful, CUT55X can easily clean cut 16mm, Max Severance 25mm metal with 65PSI under 220V in a short time if needed, It is excellent choice for home jobs DIY and light duty small business projects.
- It is Non-HF, Non-Touch, Blowback arc starting Plasma Cutter, There is no HF interference. Can easy work with CNC cutting table. There is CNC connecting port on back of machine.
- Dual Voltage 110/220V (120/240V) input voltage, Better use 63Amps power breaker, Quality cutting thickness is 14mm with 220V and 65PSI, 10mm cutting thickness in 110V with 65PSI. Machine can cut Max severance 25mm under 220V if needed in a short time.
- Easy setup within 1 minutes, Preset NPT 1/4” air connectors on back of machine, Air filter regulator allow user quick connect machine to air compressor. Non-HF arc starting torch with safe center plug save time and safety. Build in air regulator, Air filter can auto release the cooling water.
- It is Automatic Dual voltage (110/220v), dual Frequency 50/60Hz, No need to change voltage by hand from 110V to 220V, 15-50Amps current 16mm clean cut under 220/240V, 20-35Amps 12mm clean cut under 110/120V, Suitable cut stainless steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc.
Additional Info :
5. Plasma Cutting Handbook: Choosing Plasma Cutters, Shop Safely, Basic Operation, Cutting Procedures, Advanced Cutting Tips, CNC Plasma Cutters, Troubleshooting & Sample Projects
Additional Info :
6. BobsCNC Evolution 4 CNC Router Kit with the Router Included (24″ x 24″ cutting area and 3.3″ Z travel)
- A rigid laser cut 5-Ply Baltic Birch frame with SG20U supported rail system.
- GT2 belt drive on X and Y-axis and Tr8 Acme Rod mounted with an ACME Nut on the Z-axis.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motors and Home switches on all axes with a Self-Squaring Gantry.
- 3/4” MDF T-Slot Spoil-board and includes the Makita RT0701C Variable Speed Router.
- Designed to use GRBL1.1 firmware on the Arduino Uno with repeatability of 0.002” to 0.004”.
- Assembly Required
Additional Info :
7. Lotos Supreme LTP5500DCNC Non-Touch Pilot Arc CNC Enabled Digital Plasma Cutter THC Torch Height Control Enabled, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 3/5 inch Clean Cut, Brown (55AMP CNC)
- ★ PORTABLE and POWERFUL–The LTP5500D can easily cut 3/5” (15 mm) metal with ultimate portability weighing only 15lbs; The LT5500D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- ★ CNC ENABLED Pre-installed CNC Interface with THC (Torch Height Controller) signal output. Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference on your CNC computer.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN–the per-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The Non-HF start 14ft torch with central connector save your time to connect the torch to your plasma cutter. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage 110~125V or 215~245V. Fully Output Circuit Breaker Requiement: 110V @ 50A and 220V @ 40A. Air Compressor Requirement: 70 PSI @ 4.0SCFM. ★OUTPUT: 20-55 A DC output, 3/5” ideal clean cut and 1” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 20-35A DC output, 3/8″ ideal clean cut and 1/2″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. ★SUITABLE CUTTING–for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
8. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter 110V/220V Dual Voltage 3 Year Warranty
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
Additional Info :
9. APC-70HF, Professional 70 Amp Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, 1.2 inch Clean Cut, 80% Duty Cycle, 90V to 300V Wide Voltage Cutting Machine
- APC-70HF incorporates the most advanced IGBT inverter technology and non-touch pilot arc cutting processes, resulting in excellent arc stability. The cutting effect is very ideal and can finish the work effortlessly and quickly, regardless if the material is very rough, rusty, greasy, dirty, spray painted, etc. The lightweight model design makes the machine very convenient to carry anywhere.
- APC-70HF can achieve perfect cutting, and the strength of its components makes it a reliable work tool for professionals or individuals. Can cut up to 1.2 in. stainless steel, alloy steel, low-carbon steel, copper, iron, pig iron, cast iron, aluminum alloy, aluminum and other conductive metals, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- APC-70HF is an intelligent power supply system. The automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage, so that you can easily use it in of 90V to 300V, and the machine will automatically adjust it. It is designed for demanding industrial work and construction and simple tasks around houses. With less work, you can achieve better results overall with sharper cuts.
- 80% duty cycle can ensure long-term and efficient cutting. NPT 1/4 inch industrial D-type coupler can easily and quickly connect to the air compressor. Extending the power cord by 700 feet can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation; the machine can still work normally. It is fully suitable for difficult operations in construction sites, ship docks, agricultural sites, and relatively remote areas.
- APC-70HF is designed with multiple safety and protection functions, such as automatic compensation for voltage fluctuations, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-loading protection, plasma torch gun safety protection, etc. The fan with automatic temperature control allows the machine to run very quietly.
Additional Info :
10. xTool D1 Rotary 60w Higher Accuracy Laser Engraver, 10w CNC Machine Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine Support Lightburn, Laser Engraver for Wood and Metal, Vinyl, Acrylic, Basswood, Paper(17″x15.98″)
- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝: The xTool D1 laser engraver has 60W machine power and 10W output power. Adopting the world’s first dual laser head technology, xTool D1 laser engraving machine is capable of cutting a 10mm wood board and a 5mm black acrylic board in ONE PASS, at a speed up to 10,000mm/min.
- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚-𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭: The compressed spot of xTool D1 laser engraver for wood and metal is as tiny as 0.08*0.08mm, but no less powerful, allowing for finer laser engraving and cutting lines down to 0.06mm with fewer burn marks and impeccable details. xTool D1 jewelry making engraver machine can also directly craft smooth stainless steel/metal.
- 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲: The all-steel wheel and shaft and enclosed synchronous belt allow for motion accuracy of up to 0.01 mm and repeatable positioning accuracy of less than 0.02 mm. The robust structure design makes xTool D1 high power laser engraver more stable with less noise and longer service life. The upgraded high-performance fixed-focus laser is easy to adjust, just pulling up and down the lifting lever.
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚: xTool D1 laser cutter and engraver machine can engrave glass, tumblers and other cylindrical objects with the diameter range from 3mm to 198mm when using rotary attachment. By adding raisers to D1, the already large 17* 16 inch working area will be open to more possibilities; skateboard, baseball bat, or large-sized painting can be processed through raised D1.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑-𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: xTool D1 portable jewelry making laser engraver can be compatible with LightBurn and our beginner-friendly software Laserbox Basic, which is also available on mobile devices. You can transfer data via Wi-Fi, USB cable, and TF card. In addition, we have a professional US technical team and support website to solve all your problems within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
List of plasma cutter cnc machine: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||hynade CNC Blow Back Digital Air Plasma Cutter, Non-HF Pilot Arc Non-Touch Plasma Cutting Machine,...||
|2||STV Motorsports SparX4400 4x4 CNC Plasma Cutting Table - Made in the USA||
|3||Model 1635 Portable 63(W) x138(L) Inch Effective Cutting CNC Machine for Plasma/Gas Cutting...||
|4||P80 Plasma Cutter Torch Pilot Arc, Non-touch Plasma Cutting Equipment, Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter...||
|5||Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Cuwiny 50 Amp Dual Voltage 110/220v Non-Touch Pilot Inverter Air Plasma...||
|6||2021 PowerPlasma 82i 80 Amp CNC compatible plasma cutter||
|7||2021 PowerPlasma 82i 80 Amp plasma cutter with CNC Package||
|8||60Amp Plasma Cutter，plasma cutter pilot arc，plasma cutting equipment ，110/220V Dual Voltage...||
|9||Upgrade Version 2 in 1 3000mW Engraver CNC 3018 Pro GRBL Control DIY Mini CNC Machine, 3 Axis Wood...||
|10||2021 PowerPlasma 62i 60 Amp CNC compatible plasma cutter||
How to Choose the Best plasma cutter cnc machine?
To help you pick the best plasma cutter cnc machine for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a plasma cutter cnc machine, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry plasma cutter cnc machine in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most plasma cutter cnc machine features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all plasma cutter cnc machine cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. plasma cutter cnc machines actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut plasma cutter cnc machine. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourplasma cutter cnc machine, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most plasma cutter cnc machine are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic plasma cutter cnc machine if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated plasma cutter cnc machine. Hydraulic plasma cutter cnc machine is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
plasma cutter cnc machine are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small plasma cutter cnc machine
Small plasma cutter cnc machine that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of plasma cutter cnc machine, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools plasma cutter cnc machine, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized plasma cutter cnc machine
Medium-sized plasma cutter cnc machine range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large plasma cutter cnc machine
Large plasma cutter cnc machine that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most plasma cutter cnc machine are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The plasma cutter cnc machine may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini plasma cutter cnc machine or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier plasma cutter cnc machine offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight plasma cutter cnc machine is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, plasma cutter cnc machines with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different plasma cutter cnc machine are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty jobcan be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the plasma cutter cnc machine from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The plasma cutter cnc machine needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various plasma cutter cnc machines that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right plasma cutter cnc machine simple.