A plasma cutter electrode is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best plasma cutter electrode Ranked for 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the plasma cutter electrode to grab the best one.
1. RX WELD 23pcs Plasma Cutter Torch S45 Accessory Kit PR0010 Electrodes PD0116-08 Nozzle Tips Spacer Guide Retaining Cap Gas Diffuser CV0010 Consumables For S45 Torch
- Package Including: 10pcs Electrode + 10pcs Tip + 1pcs Shield Cap + 1pcs Spacer Guide + 1pcs Swirl Ring , Plasma Tip Diameter: 0.8mm or 0.031”
- 100% brand new and high quality Durable and reliable to use, Suit for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- These plasma kits can be suitable for Trafimet?Everlast?Klutch or Chicago Electric series cutter S25-S45 Torch
- Consumables Kit for Trafimet Ergocut S25K-S25, S35K and S45
- These plasma cutting torch consumables are replacement parts, not original
Additional Info :
2. Theia Plasma | Electrode 56576 40Amp (5) | compatible for Harbor Freight Titanium 45 Plasma cutter 56576
- Tip 5pcs for Titanium 45 only!
3. Plasma Cutting Torch Consumables, PT31 Consumables Plasma Cutter Accessories, Electrode Tips Cup Kit for HYC45D HYC50D CUT50 PLC50D HYC410 Plasma Cutter 70 PCS (PT31 parts)
- [material]: PT31 Plasma cutter consumables made of metal+ceramics,100% brand new,durable and reliable
- [Wide application]: PT31 consumables Fit ESAB/L-TECPT-31,JG-40and WSD-LG40 Cutting Torch ,used for warfox CUT35,CUT36,CUT45,CUT50 ,X45D,HYC45D,HYC50D,LGK-40 machine
- [Install easily]:Replace the worn-out parts to finish the cutting project more smoothly
- [Torch kit Package include ]:30pcs Tips ,30pcs Electrodes ,5pcs Swirl Rings ,5pcs Shield cups
- [Customer service]: We provide 24-hour professional service,please contact us if you have any question
Additional Info :
4. Alffun 22pcs IPT-60 PT-60 IPT-40 PT40 Plasma Cutting Torch Tip Electrode Shield Cap Stand Off
- Package Including: 10pcs Electrode + 10pcs Tip + 1pcs Plasma Cutting Shield Cap + 1pcs Plasma Cutting Stand-Off.
- Suitable for PT-60 PT60 IPT-60 IPT60 / PT-40 PT40 IPT-40 IPT40 series plasma cutter torch
- These plasma cutting torch consumables are replacement parts, not original.
- 100% brand new and high quality Durable and reliable to use.
- gives welders an comfortable feeling during the welding job.
5. LOTOS Technology BCON40 Plasma Cutter, Consumables Nozzle Electrode and Cup for LTP7000/LTP8000, Silver/White
- The package includes: 15 Nozzles, 15 Electrodes, 10 Cups
- These consumables only work with: Lotos LTP7000, Lotos LTP8000
- These will not fit any other brand and any other model of plasma cutters
- Length of nozzle is 0.5 inches, length of electrode is 1.3 inches, diameter of ring is 0.25 inches
Additional Info :
6. 10pcs 220842 Plasma Cutter Electrodes fit Plasma Cutting Torch 45XP/65/85/105 consumables 10pk
- 10 pcs 220842 plasma Electrodes
- fit PMX 45XP 65 85 105
- OEM Products Not Original
Additional Info :
7. 770791 Electrode & 770796 Tip/Nozzle for Hobart Airforce 27i 40i Plasma Cutter XT30R XT40R Torch Plasma Consumables(PKG-12)
- Use With Torch Model: Hobart Airforce 27i 40i Plasma Cutter XT30R XT40R Torch
- Package Including: 770791 Electrode x 5pcs + 770796 Tip 30A x 5pcs + 770793 O-Ring x 2pcs
- Item Model Number—-the ref. code of electrodes is 770791 and ref. code of nozzle is 770796 the tips or nozzles will for plasma cutting process 30A
- All 770796 tips and 770791 electrodes consumables kits are real product photo show, which will the same as you received. These plasma consumables are aftermarket parts, not original
- The 770791 electrodes are made of copper and hafnium material, which will better electrical conductivity; Other brands used Zirconium material, which electrodes will use shorter time, and have poor electrical conductivity, not easy to start the arc
Additional Info :
8. 20pcs 220842 Electrode & 20pcs 220941 Tip 45A Nozzle Fit for pmx 65/85/105 Plasma Cutter Hand or Machine Torch (45A Plasma Cutting Current)
- ⭐Adaptation—-The 220842 electrodes and 220941 tips will fit powermax 65, powermax 85 torch and powermax 105 plasma cutting hand and machine torch
- ⭐Package Including—-20pcs 220842 Electrode + 20pcs 220941 Tip/Nozzle PLAXCON OEMed, these copper plasma replacement parts are made by PLACON, and not original
- ⭐Item Model Number—-the ref. code of electrodes is 220842 and ref. code of nozzle is 220941, the tips or nozzles will for plasma cutting process 45A
- ⭐All 220941 tips and 220842 electrodes consumables kits are real product photo show, which will the same as you received. Other brand do not use real product photo, just download other store to use, if you purchase their consumables, the item you received different from the picture
- ⭐The 220842 electrodes are made of copper and hafnium material, which will better electrical conductivity; Other brands used Zirconium material, which electrodes will use shorter time, and have poor electrical conductivity, not easy to start the arc
Additional Info :
9. Donwind PR0110 Tip 0.8 PD0116-08 Shield Cup PC0116 Diffuser PE0106 plasma cutter Consumables For Trafimet S45 Torch,22pk
- Fit Trafimet S45 Torch
10. Plasma Cutter Consumables fits CUT40 CUT50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40 for RBC-4000/4500/5000D 40 PCS Nozzle Electrode Extended Long Tip Shroud Shield Cup
- 10 pcs TIPS (Extended) /10 pcs ELECTRODE (Extended) /10 pcs SHIEDED-CUP/10 pcs GAS RING
- Fit ESAB/L-TEC PT-31 JG-40 and WSD-LG40 Cutting Torch
- This plasma cutting consumables can work with ESAB/L-TEC PT-31, JG-40 and WSD-LG40 Cutting Torch, Hese torches for Plasma cutting machines such as CUT-40, CUT-40D,LGK-40, CT312, CT312D, CT416,CT416D,CT518, CT518D, Super160, Super160P etc.
- Plasma Electrode Tips Nozzle Extended Shroud Shield Cup Kit,Plasma Tip Nozzle Electrode Extended Cutting Consumable
- Our products are branded products. We specialize in mechanical products. Please feel free to buy.
Additional Info :
List of plasma cutter electrode: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||10pcs 220842 Plasma Cutter Electrodes fit Plasma Cutting Torch 45XP/65/85/105 consumables 10pk||
|2||Plasma Cutting Torch Consumables, PT31 Consumables Plasma Cutter Accessories, Electrode Tips Cup Kit...||
|3||Theia Plasma | Electrode 56576 40Amp (5) | compatible for Harbor Freight Titanium 45 Plasma cutter...||
|4||Donwind 30pcs Plasma Electrode PR0110 & Tip PD0116-08 fit S25 S45 Plasma Cutter Torch||
|5||Warfox Plasma Cutting Torch Consumable Kits AG60P Electrode Tip Shield Cup Brackets for Plasma...||
|6||PLAXON 20pcs 220669 Electrode & 20pcs 220671 Tip Nozzle Fit for 45 Plasma Cutter Hand or Machine...||
|7||Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31...||
|8||20pcs 220842 Electrode & 20pcs 220941 Tip 45A Nozzle Fit for pmx 65/85/105 Plasma Cutter Hand or...||
|9||770791 Electrode & 770796 Tip/Nozzle for Hobart Airforce 27i 40i Plasma Cutter XT30R XT40R Torch...||
|10||KEMAO 10Pcs 9-8215 Plasma Cutter Electrode Fit for Thermal Dynamics SL60/SL100 Plasma Cutting Torch...||
How to Choose the Best plasma cutter electrode?
To help you pick the best plasma cutter electrode for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a plasma cutter electrode, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry plasma cutter electrode in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most plasma cutter electrode features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all plasma cutter electrode cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. plasma cutter electrodes actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut plasma cutter electrode. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourplasma cutter electrode, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most plasma cutter electrode are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic plasma cutter electrode if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated plasma cutter electrode. Hydraulic plasma cutter electrode is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
plasma cutter electrode are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small plasma cutter electrode
Small plasma cutter electrode that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of plasma cutter electrode, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools plasma cutter electrode, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized plasma cutter electrode
Medium-sized plasma cutter electrode range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large plasma cutter electrode
Large plasma cutter electrode that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most plasma cutter electrode are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The plasma cutter electrode may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini plasma cutter electrode or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier plasma cutter electrode offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight plasma cutter electrode is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, plasma cutter electrodes with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different plasma cutter electrode are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the plasma cutter electrode from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The plasma cutter electrode needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various plasma cutter electrodes that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right plasma cutter electrode simple.