Choosing the right plasma cutter for metal art can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best plasma cutter for metal art, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best plasma cutter for metal art
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the plasma cutter for metal art to grab the best one.
1. Display4top CUT-50 Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110/220V Plasma Cutting Machine, Compact DC Inverter Metal Plasma Cutter
- 【Non -Touch Cut-50】This plasma cutter can effectively cut rough, painted, rusted metal with less dross. Cutting without touching the metal results in better cutting quality and longer product life. Arc ignition technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal, for better cut quality and longer consumable life.
- 【Output & Performance】Voltage: 110/220V, 60HZ, 4.8KVA; Main fuse: 16/22A; Current rage: 20-50A; No-load voltage: 230V; Duty cycle: 60%; Efficiency: 85%; Insulation class: F; Protection class: IP21S; Max cutting thickness:1/2″ (Cuts like a hot knife through butter).
- 【Safety Design】Built-in over-heat protection, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection. Comes with a mask to prevent you from getting hurt while using it. Compact plasma cutting machine, equipped with portable handle, it is very convenient to operate and carry.
- 【Widely Used】Suitable for sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services. The cutting machine not only use in businesses and DIY users but also fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
- 【Package Included】Comes with a complete set of tools: 1 x cut50 plasma cutters machine, 1pc x earth clamp, 1 x 4m cutting, 1 x air regulator, 2 x plasma tip, 1 x PG head, 2 x gas pipe clasper, 2 x hoop, 1 x pressure reducing valve, 1 x instruction manual, 1x brush, 1x face mask.
Additional Info :
2. Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine Clean Cut(BTC500DP 110/220)
- 【Pilot Arc Function】This plasma cutter has the pilot arc function. It is a high frequency non-touch arc starting mode. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate. It can greatly extend the working life of consumables, and increase the cutting thickness; plasma cutter with this function can cut steel plates with rust and paint on the surface.
- 【Dual-Voltage 110/220V】Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. The user only needs to connect the matching power plug to the 110V or 220V power source, and the machine will automatically identify the voltage. The 110/220V voltage indicator on the front panel of the machine will clearly indicate the input voltage.
- 【Air Pressure & Air Compressor】The regulator and gauge are installed in front of the panel，you can read the air pressure value through the air gauge. We recommend air pressure value be in the range of 40-70 PSI. You can also adjust the air pressure through the regulator. The air filter has been installed on the rear of machine with a quick air connector, and the user can use it after connecting with the air compressor. Recommended air compressor 45L/min.
- 【Post Time Function】With post time function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds. This function can be adjusted by yourself extend or shorten the cooling time of the torch head, effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables. Users can adjust the cooling time required to fully cool the torch head. In generally, we recommend a cooling time of 4-8 seconds, if the Plasma cutter worked too long please cool it for 10-12 seconds.
- 【Cutting Thickness】The machine is equipped with a current display. You can choose the current to match the air pressure through the cutting chart which mention in manual, expediently and efficiently. Current display at 110V is 10-35A, Under 220V current display is 10-50A, the maximum cutting thickness is recommended to be 12mm @ 35A 110V, 60PSI; 16mm@50A 220V 70 PSI.
3. YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Additional Info :
4. YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60.
- HIGH QUALITY▶ Using high-quality materials, Provides premium strength and durability
- APPLICATION ▶This consumables are suitable for AG-60 AG-60P SG-55 WSD-60 Cutting Torch ,use for CUT60,CUT60SP,CUT50DP ,CUT50PI,LGK-60 ,LTP 5000 etc plasma cutter
- PACKAGE INCLUDED▶10 x -Extend Tip+10 x Electrodes+2 x protective cases+2 x isolation blocks
- MATERIAL▶ Metal + Porcelain
- OUR PROMISE ▶We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you’re not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time.
Additional Info :
5. Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 🛡️【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Auality Consumables
- 🛡️【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables
- 🛡️【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V/220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 🛡️【Application】This Is A Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm
Additional Info :
6. YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable plasma cutter machine with accessories
- High-Frequency Cut: The high-Frequency Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the workpiece.It is easy to ignite arc by adopting HF arc ignition. Ideal Clean Cut 1/8″@110V,5/16″@220V
- Lightweight and Portable: It is convenient to do home DIY and general repairing work. Dimension: 14.8″(L)x 6.5″(W)x 12.0″(H). Weight: 11lb
- Widely Applied IGBT Inverter: It adopts IGBT inverter technology, features with current control, high quality and stable performance, suitable to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, etc.
- Dual Voltage:It allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter. Suitable home DIY and industrial projects.
- Multi-protection in One Cutter: With the protection of the electric circuit against over currents, over voltages and low voltages, the cutting welder works in a more safer and professional way.
Additional Info :
7. Plasma Cutter, 45Amps Plasma Cutting Machine,110/220V Dual Voltage Metal Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 10mm in 220V 65PSI (Plasma X45 110/220V)
- Plasma Cutter, Touch Metal get arc starting, 45Amps cutting current in voltage 220V, 35Amps Cutting current in voltage 110V. Machine with current display, range from 15 to 45Amps. Post time can be adjust from 2 to 15 seconds. Machine easy cut stainless steel, Carbon steel, Alloy, etc.
- The air compressor we suggest it can supply the air 30L/min, Better 40L/min. Air gauge pre-fixed at front panel of machine, The user easy read air pressure through it. Machine also with post time function can adjust post air cooling the torch head.
- We suggest the power breaker more than 35Amps If plug to 110V, Need breaker more than 30Amps if plug machine to 220V. The fan will work when needed, Means the fan only start to work if temperature reach the point. This function will reduce the dust into machine, In this way to protect the electronic parts.
- This air plasma cutter is dual voltage 110/220V, It is auto indicate the input voltage, no need to switch the voltage by handle on side of machine, But still need to plug machine by hand to different power source.
- Under voltage: 220V, The cutting quality cutting thickness is 6mm at 65PSI, Severance cutting thickness is 10mm at 65PSI. Under voltage: 110V, The cutting quality cutting thickness is 6mm at 65PSI, Severance cutting thickness is 8mm at 65PSI
Additional Info :
8. DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder Machine IGBT Digital Display LCD Hot Start Welder with Electrode Holder,Work Clamp, Input Power Adapter Cable and Brush
- ★Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology:Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- ★Professional ETL Certificate:The welding machine has ETL certificate for added safety. Each MMA welder device undergoes a strict inspection to ensure its reliability and efficiency. Built-in anti-stick, hot start and Excellent Arc stability.
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Energy Efficient:Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron,obviously increase the welding frequency,and energy-conserving result is remarkable.Closed loop feedback control,the output voltage is stable,strong adaptability for electricity network.
- ★Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
Additional Info :
9. Zebra Clickart New Package 36 Colors Set WYSS22-36C-N
- Since it is a knock type that can be used immediately, it is easy to handle the pen. You can choose a lot of favorite colors from 36 color variations and write happily.
- We have developed and adopted a new ink that absorbs moisture in the air. Due to changes in humidity, the pen tip does not dry because it repeatedly absorbs and evaporates water and keeps it in an appropriate state.
- [Design] Easy-to-use design for women of a wide range of age groups / Clip-less clipboard. [New Clickart Technology] New ink “Moist Keep Ink” that absorbs moisture in the air.
- [Ink] Water-based : [36 color set ] Black, blue, light blue, green, light green, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, gray, brown, Blue Black, Smoky Blue, Blue Gray, Blue Green, Turquoise Blue, Green Black, Viridian, Light Brown, Red Orange, Red Black, Magenta, Dark Brown, Pale blue, aqua blue, leaf green, mint green, marigold, pale orange, peach pink, salmon pink, baby red, cherry pink, lavender, cocoa brown.
- Set contains 1 x Zebra Clickart All Colors 36 Colors Set WYSS22-36C-N
Additional Info :
|Color||combination of color|
10. 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine
- 🛡️ Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter★: Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal.Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces. Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life
- 🛡️50 Amp OUTPUT ★: Up To 50A Output Current Can Cut Up To 31/64 Inch (13.0mm) Plate. Equipped With Digital Display And Alarm LED, Read The Output Welding Current
- 🛡️ PACKAGE INCLUDES★: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp,Converter Power Cord, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.(As Picture)( Stainless Steel,Gas Tube, Hoop,Plasma Tips Nozzle Extended, Electrode- Extended,Shroud Ceramic Cup ,Gas Ring)
- 🛡️Plasma Cutter Can Be Plugged Into 120V / 230V Dual Voltage Using(Automatic Fitting)
Additional Info :
List of plasma cutter for metal art: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Farm and Workshop Welding, Third Revised Edition: Everything You Need to Know to Weld, Cut, and...||
|2||Art Posters Elements of Art Principles of Design Poster Art Bulletin Board Set for Classroom Art...||
|3||Plasma Cutter 50A, CUT50 110/220V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine 12mm Clean Cutting...||
|4||Dynaloop Plasma Cutter 50Amps, Dual Voltage 110V 220V Plasma Cutter Machine, 8-10mm Cutting...||
|5||Plasma Cutter, 50A Non-Touch Pilot Arc Inverter DC Inverter 120/240V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine...||
|6||YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60...||
|7||PrimeWeld 50A Air Inverter Plasma Cutter, Portable Plasma Cutting Machine, Premium and Rugged Plasma...||
|8||YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V...||
|9||Mellcom CT520D Welding Machine 50Amp Plasma Cutter, 200Amp TIG Welder 3 in 1 Multifunctional...||
|10||Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage...||
How to Choose the Best plasma cutter for metal art?
To help you pick the best plasma cutter for metal art for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a plasma cutter for metal art, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry plasma cutter for metal art in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most plasma cutter for metal art features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all plasma cutter for metal art cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. plasma cutter for metal arts actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut plasma cutter for metal art. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourplasma cutter for metal art, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most plasma cutter for metal art are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic plasma cutter for metal art if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated plasma cutter for metal art. Hydraulic plasma cutter for metal art is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
plasma cutter for metal art are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small plasma cutter for metal art
Small plasma cutter for metal art that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of plasma cutter for metal art, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools plasma cutter for metal art, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized plasma cutter for metal art
Medium-sized plasma cutter for metal art range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large plasma cutter for metal art
Large plasma cutter for metal art that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most plasma cutter for metal art are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The plasma cutter for metal art may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini plasma cutter for metal art or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier plasma cutter for metal art offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight plasma cutter for metal art is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, plasma cutter for metal arts with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different plasma cutter for metal art are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty jobcan be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the plasma cutter for metal art from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The plasma cutter for metal art needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various plasma cutter for metal arts that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right plasma cutter for metal art simple.