A plasma cutter jig is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best plasma cutter jig: Our Picks
1. SG-55 AG-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Head Body 40Amp – 60Amp Accessories Consumable kit (Roller Guide Wheel Circinus)
- Fit SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60 Plasma Cutter Torch
- Circinus Roller Guide Wheel
Additional Info :
2. Plasma Cutter, 45Amps Plasma Cutting Machine,110/220V Dual Voltage Metal Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 10mm in 220V 65PSI (Plasma X45 110/220V)
- Plasma Cutter, Touch Metal get arc starting, 45Amps cutting current in voltage 220V, 35Amps Cutting current in voltage 110V. Machine with current display, range from 15 to 45Amps. Post time can be adjust from 2 to 15 seconds. Machine easy cut stainless steel, Carbon steel, Alloy, etc.
- The air compressor we suggest it can supply the air 30L/min, Better 40L/min. Air gauge pre-fixed at front panel of machine, The user easy read air pressure through it. Machine also with post time function can adjust post air cooling the torch head.
- We suggest the power breaker more than 35Amps If plug to 110V, Need breaker more than 30Amps if plug machine to 220V. The fan will work when needed, Means the fan only start to work if temperature reach the point. This function will reduce the dust into machine, In this way to protect the electronic parts.
- This air plasma cutter is dual voltage 110/220V, It is auto indicate the input voltage, no need to switch the voltage by handle on side of machine, But still need to plug machine by hand to different power source.
- Under voltage: 220V, The cutting quality cutting thickness is 6mm at 65PSI, Severance cutting thickness is 10mm at 65PSI. Under voltage: 110V, The cutting quality cutting thickness is 6mm at 65PSI, Severance cutting thickness is 8mm at 65PSI
Additional Info :
3. Welding for Vehicle Restorers
Additional Info :
4. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter 110V/220V Dual Voltage 3 Year Warranty
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
Additional Info :
5. Hypertherm 017042 Magnetic Straight Edge
- A versatile and easy-to-use plasma and oxyfuel cutting guide for accurate hand cuts of straight edges
- Two magnetic blocks with a 24″ (61 cm) straight edge included
- Use the blocks to hold your own cutting guides or templates
- Made in USA
Additional Info :
6. YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Additional Info :
7. Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 🛡️【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Auality Consumables
- 🛡️【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables
- 🛡️【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V/220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 🛡️【Application】This Is A Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm
Additional Info :
8. LOTOS LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3″ ideal clean cut and 2/5″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: ensures the plasma cutter has a stable and durable high performance.★ 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2″
Additional Info :
9. TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2″ Clean Cut
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2″ clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V – 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
10. 2021 Everlast PowerPro 205Si 200a AC DC TIG 50a Plasma Cutter Multi Process Welder PP205si
- Lightweight and portable AC DC WELDER WIT PULSE AND CUTTER
- IGBT Infineon Modules , inverter technology
- 200A AC DC TIG / 200A STICK / 50a PLASMA CUTTER COMBO
- Good duty cycle ratings for TIG, Stick, and Plasma
- Low dross cuts on steel up to 5/8″ with up to 3/4″ maximum capacity (under ideal conditions)
Additional Info :
List of plasma cutter jig: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||SG-55 AG-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Head Body 40Amp - 60Amp Accessories Consumable kit (Roller Guide...||
|2||ZFE Quality Spacer Guide For Air Plasma Cutter Cutting Wsd-60P Sg-55 Ag-60 Pack of 5Pcs||
|3||Hypertherm 027668 Plasma Circle Cutting Guide Deluxe Kit with Magnetic Base||
|4||911 motorsports Plasma Stencil - Circle Cutter Guide - 5 pc. Kit - .380"||
|5||Hypertherm 017042 Magnetic Straight Edge||
|6||Milescraft 1219 Circle Guide Kit- Router Circle Cutter Jig For Cutting/Routing Small And Large...||
|7||Plasma Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 20MM, 50A Inverter DC Inverter 110/220V Dual Voltage Cutting...||
|8||Tektall P-80 Plasma Cutter Roller Guide Wheel Spacer circle compass stand off Fit for Pilot Arc...||
|9||SWAG Off Road Plasma Circle Cutter (Small) 1.00" to 12.5"||
|10||Mellcom CT520D Welding Machine 50Amp Plasma Cutter, 200Amp TIG Welder 3 in 1 Multifunctional...||
How to Choose the Best plasma cutter jig?
To help you pick the best plasma cutter jig for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a plasma cutter jig, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry plasma cutter jig in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most plasma cutter jig features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all plasma cutter jig cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. plasma cutter jigs actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut plasma cutter jig. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourplasma cutter jig, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most plasma cutter jig are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic plasma cutter jig if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated plasma cutter jig. Hydraulic plasma cutter jig is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
plasma cutter jig are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small plasma cutter jig
Small plasma cutter jig that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of plasma cutter jig, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools plasma cutter jig, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized plasma cutter jig
Medium-sized plasma cutter jig range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large plasma cutter jig
Large plasma cutter jig that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most plasma cutter jig are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The plasma cutter jig may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini plasma cutter jig or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier plasma cutter jig offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight plasma cutter jig is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, plasma cutter jigs with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different plasma cutter jig are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty jobcan be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the plasma cutter jig from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The plasma cutter jig needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various plasma cutter jigs that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right plasma cutter jig simple.