Choosing the right plasma cutter parts diagram can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best plasma cutter parts diagram, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best plasma cutter parts diagram: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the plasma cutter parts diagram to grab the best one.
1. YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60.
- HIGH QUALITY▶ Using high-quality materials, Provides premium strength and durability
- APPLICATION ▶This consumables are suitable for AG-60 AG-60P SG-55 WSD-60 Cutting Torch ,use for CUT60,CUT60SP,CUT50DP ,CUT50PI,LGK-60 ,LTP 5000 etc plasma cutter
- PACKAGE INCLUDED▶10 x -Extend Tip+10 x Electrodes+2 x protective cases+2 x isolation blocks
- MATERIAL▶ Metal + Porcelain
- OUR PROMISE ▶We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you’re not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time.
Additional Info :
2. RX WELD 52Pcs Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables Electrode Nozzles Cups Kit Galvanized Copper Ceramic AG-60 Consumables
- Fit SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60 plasma cutter torch head.
- Package include:2 Guide 10 Cup 20 Nozzles 20 Electrodes.
- Suit for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- Material:Metal+ceramics,100% brand new and high quality
- This consumables can use with SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60 plasma cutting torch AG60 SG55 for ICUT60 CUT-60 LGK-60 CUT50P plasma cutting machines.
3. Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40
- 100PCS Plasma cutting consumables Common
- Package Include:10 Pcs Cup 30 Pcs Electrodes 20 Pcs Ring 40 Pcs Tip(Common)
- Fits Stahlwerk CT312, CUT50, ACDC TIG200 PLASMA, CT520, CT512P with PT-31 GUN
- Fit PT31-GUN
- For 40 50 Amps Cutting Machine
4. RX WELD 23pcs Plasma Cutting Torch IPT-60 PT-60 IPT-40 PT40 Tip 0.039” 1.0mm Electrode Shield Cap Stand Off
- Package Including: 10pcs Electrode + 10pcs Tip + 1pcs Plasma Cutting Shield Cap + 1pcs Plasma Cutting Stand-Off+ 1pcs Swirl Ring
- Suitable for PT-60 PT60 IPT-60 IPT60 / PT-40 PT40 IPT-40 IPT40 series plasma cutter torch
- These plasma cutting torch consumables are replacement parts, not original.
- 100% brand new and high quality Durable and reliable to use.
- gives welders an comfortable feeling during the welding job.
5. P-80 Plasma Cutter Roller Guide Wheel Spacer circle compass stand off Fit Pilot Arc Starting (One Screw Positioning)
- fit P80 P-80 Panasonic Plasma Cutter torch
- Roller Guide Wheel Spacer
- Fit Pilot Arc Starting
- inner diametre : 33mm
- Max Cutting thickness: 40MM
Additional Info :
6. DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder Machine IGBT Digital Display LCD Hot Start Welder with Electrode Holder,Work Clamp, Input Power Adapter Cable and Brush
- ★Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology:Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- ★Professional ETL Certificate:The welding machine has ETL certificate for added safety. Each MMA welder device undergoes a strict inspection to ensure its reliability and efficiency. Built-in anti-stick, hot start and Excellent Arc stability.
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Energy Efficient:Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron,obviously increase the welding frequency,and energy-conserving result is remarkable.Closed loop feedback control,the output voltage is stable,strong adaptability for electricity network.
- ★Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
Additional Info :
7. KINGQ 65Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Extended) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40 CUT-40 CUT-50 CT-312
- 65PCS Plasma cutting consumables Common
- Package Include:5 Pcs Cup,20 Pcs Extended Electrode(Hf) ,20 Pcs Swirl Ring(Ceramic),20 Pcs Extended Nozzle 1.0
- Fit ESAB/L-TEC PT-31 JG-40 and WSD-LG40 Cutting Torch
- Fit for Plasma cutting machines such as CUT-40, CUT-40D,LGK-40, CT312,CT312D,CT416,CT416D,CT518, CT518D, Super160, Super160P etc.
Additional Info :
8. YESWELDER 60 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40
- PACKAGE INCLUDED▶5 Pcs Cup-15 Pcs Electrodes-10 Pcs Ring-30 Pcs Tip(Standard)
- HIGH GRADE MATERIAL ▶100% brand new and high quality
- APPLICATION ▶These consumables can work with ESAB/L-TEC PT-31, JG-40 and WSD-LG40 Cutting Torch, these torches for Plasma cutting machines such as CUT-40, CUT-40D,LGK-40, CT312, CT312D,CT416,CT416D,CT518, CT518D, Super160, Super160P etc.*For 40 and 50 Amps Cutting Machine
- CHARACTER ▶Plasma electrode tips nozzle extended shroud shield cup kit,plasma tip nozzle electrode extended cutting consumable
- OUR PROMISE ▶We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you’re not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time
Additional Info :
9. YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Additional Info :
10. Plasma Cutting PT-31 Roller Guide Wheel Spacer Stand-off for Plasma Cutter Torch CUT40 CUT50D LGK40 LG40, Copper, PT-31 Roller Guide Size
- Two wheels spacer roller guide——The upgrade double wheel roller guide can fit PT-31 torch / LG40 torch, double wheel roller guide can help PLAXCON PT31 torch maintain balance during cutting
- Applicable Plasma Torch model——The PT-31 Roller Guide can fit PT-31 / LG-40 plasma cutting torch which can work CUT-40, CUT-50, CUT-50D, LGK-40 plasma cutter machine
- Can fit different types of PT31 torch——The positioning screws on the Roller guide can help to follow and fix different types of PT31 plasma cutting torch
- Wheel height can be adjusted——The two wheels of the Roller guide can be adjusted in height, up to 1.81in / 46mm
- PT-31 plasma cutting consumables, aftermarket part, not original; We provide free after-sales consulting services
Additional Info :
List of plasma cutter parts diagram: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Plasma Cutting PT-31 Roller Guide Wheel Spacer Stand-off for Plasma Cutter Torch CUT40 CUT50D LGK40...||
|2||PLAXCON 2pcs PT60 IPT-60 Plasma Torch Double Pointed Spacer Guide 60432 Standoff Guide Plasma...||
|3||Comonc 10 Pcs Square Pto Pin Shaft Locking Pin 1/4 pin Hitch pin Wire Lock Pin Safety Coupler Pin...||
|4||RX WELD 52Pcs Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables Electrode Nozzles Cups Kit Galvanized Copper Ceramic...||
|5||YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60...||
|6||YESWELDER 60 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40||
|7||Theia Plasma | Retaining cap 56811 56255 40Amp (2) compatible for Harbor Freight Titanium 45 Plasma...||
|8||P-80 Plasma Cutter Roller Guide Wheel Spacer Circle Compass Stand Off Fit Pilot Arc Starting (One...||
|9||Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display||
|10||AWLOLWA 70PCS SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables KIT TIPS 40/50 / 60 Amp||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best plasma cutter parts diagram
The Best plasma cutter parts diagram saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual plasma cutter parts diagramare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“plasma cutter parts diagram” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
plasma cutter parts diagram beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual plasma cutter parts diagram.
plasma cutter parts diagram have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals plasma cutter parts diagram. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual plasma cutter parts diagram have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best plasma cutter parts diagramhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace plasma cutter parts diagram Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a plasma cutter parts diagram. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
plasma cutter parts diagram are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The plasma cutter parts diagram
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our plasma cutter parts diagram is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the plasma cutter parts diagram handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The plasma cutter parts diagram Back Together
We should now begin putting the plasma cutter parts diagram back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your plasma cutter parts diagram will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the plasma cutter parts diagram to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a plasma cutter parts diagram
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty plasma cutter parts diagram. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because plasma cutter parts diagram with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your plasma cutter parts diagram blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a plasma cutter parts diagram with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.