A plasma cutter snap on is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best plasma cutter snap on in 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the plasma cutter snap on to grab the best one.
1. WeldingStop 120573 Plasma Electrode for Snap-On YA5550 Cutter Torch 334-287-100 Model PKG-10
- 10pcs x 120573 Plasma Electrode
- These type of electrode can fit Snap-On YA5550,334-287-100 Plasma Cutter Torch
- for Century 334-287-905 Plasma Cutter Torch
- for Solar 4450 Plasma Cutter Torch
- These plasma consumables are replacement parts, NOT original
Additional Info :
2. Plasma Cutting PT-31 Roller Guide Wheel Spacer Stand-off for Plasma Cutter Torch CUT40 CUT50D LGK40 LG40, Copper, PT-31 Roller Guide Size
- Two wheels spacer roller guide——The upgrade double wheel roller guide can fit PT-31 torch / LG40 torch, double wheel roller guide can help PLAXCON PT31 torch maintain balance during cutting
- Applicable Plasma Torch model——The PT-31 Roller Guide can fit PT-31 / LG-40 plasma cutting torch which can work CUT-40, CUT-50, CUT-50D, LGK-40 plasma cutter machine
- Can fit different types of PT31 torch——The positioning screws on the Roller guide can help to follow and fix different types of PT31 plasma cutting torch
- Wheel height can be adjusted——The two wheels of the Roller guide can be adjusted in height, up to 1.81in / 46mm
- PT-31 plasma cutting consumables, aftermarket part, not original; We provide free after-sales consulting services
Additional Info :
3. Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40
- 100PCS Plasma cutting consumables Common
- Package Include:10 Pcs Cup 30 Pcs Electrodes 20 Pcs Ring 40 Pcs Tip(Common)
- Fits Stahlwerk CT312, CUT50, ACDC TIG200 PLASMA, CT520, CT512P with PT-31 GUN
- Fit PT31-GUN
- For 40 50 Amps Cutting Machine
4. YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Additional Info :
5. Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 🛡️【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Auality Consumables
- 🛡️【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables
- 🛡️【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V/220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 🛡️【Application】This Is A Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm
Additional Info :
6. YESWELDER 110 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40
- APPLICATION ▶These consumables can work with ESAB/L-TEC PT-31, JG-40 and WSD-LG40 Cutting Torch, these torches for Plasma cutting machines such as CUT-40, CUT-40D,LGK-40, CT312, CT312D,CT416,CT416D,CT518, CT518D, Super160, Super160P etc.*For 40 and 50 Amps Cutting Machine
- HIGH GRADE MATERIAL ▶100% brand new and high quality
- PACKAGE INCLUDED▶10 Pcs Cup-30 Pcs Electrodes-20 Pcs Ring-50 Pcs Tip(Standard)
- CHARACTER ▶Plasma electrode tips nozzle extended shroud shield cup kit,plasma tip nozzle electrode extended cutting consumable
- OUR PROMISE ▶We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you’re not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time
Additional Info :
7. Welding Glasses Auto Darkening,Solar Auto Darkening Welding Goggles Mask Helmet,Welder Goggle Eyes Safety Protective PC Lens Glasses
- 🌻Great goggles are a really nice alternative to a traditional welding helmet,They are comfrotable, lightweight for welding in tight spaces.Apply to observation or quick tack welds,Spot Welding, gas welding, cutting.
- 🌻Better clarity, True color viewing,The welding goggles automatically changes from a bright state to a dark state when an arc is generated, and returns to a bright state when the welding stops, providing each worker with a clear view to release their hands.
- 🌻Good protection,protect the eyes from sparks.It also features anti-ultraviolet, infrared radiation, anti-glare, can well protect your eyes during works.
- 🌻Adjustable the length of the legsof the glasses, very comfortable to wear for long time and will not slip easily,easy to operate,Ideal for use with hard hats.
- 🌻2xProtection lenses,change lens regularly to ensure the best working condition.Before installing on the Welding Glasses, be sure to tear off the protective film on both sides of the surface.
Additional Info :
8. DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA Welder,160A ARC Welder Machine IGBT Digital Display LCD Hot Start Welder with Electrode Holder,Work Clamp, Input Power Adapter Cable and Brush
- ★Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology:Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- ★Professional ETL Certificate:The welding machine has ETL certificate for added safety. Each MMA welder device undergoes a strict inspection to ensure its reliability and efficiency. Built-in anti-stick, hot start and Excellent Arc stability.
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Energy Efficient:Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron,obviously increase the welding frequency,and energy-conserving result is remarkable.Closed loop feedback control,the output voltage is stable,strong adaptability for electricity network.
- ★Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
Additional Info :
9. Milescraft 1219 Circle Guide Kit- Router Circle Cutter Jig For Cutting/Routing Small And Large Circles From 1.5in. Up To 52in. Diameter-Includes Bonus Offset Base For Edging Projects , Black
- Small circle Jig cuts circles from 1. 5″ To 12″ In diameter; Large circle Jig cuts circles from 10″ To 52″ In diameter
- Both the small and large circle jigs have built in metric and imperial scales, with an easy readout window for setting the diameter of both your inside and outside cuts
- Both the small and large circle jigs quickly and easily attach to the included turn-n-lock circle guide head
- Bonus 13″ Offset base provides added stability when finishing the edges on your work piece using your router, oversized handle knob is easy to grip providing superior control of your router
- Equipped with the patented turn-n-lock technology allowing for fast tool-free guide Bushing and router attachment exchanges
Additional Info :
10. RX WELD 52Pcs Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables Electrode Nozzles Cups Kit Galvanized Copper Ceramic AG-60 Consumables
- Fit SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60 plasma cutter torch head.
- Package include:2 Guide 10 Cup 20 Nozzles 20 Electrodes.
- Suit for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- Material:Metal+ceramics,100% brand new and high quality
- This consumables can use with SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60 plasma cutting torch AG60 SG55 for ICUT60 CUT-60 LGK-60 CUT50P plasma cutting machines.
List of plasma cutter snap on: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Plasma Cutting PT-31 Roller Guide Wheel Spacer Stand-off for Plasma Cutter Torch CUT40 CUT50D LGK40...||
|2||WeldingStop 120573 Plasma Electrode for Snap-On YA5550 Cutter Torch 334-287-100 Model PKG-10||
|3||WeldingStop 120573 Plasma Electrode for Snap-On YA5550 Cutter Torch 334-287-100 Model PKG-5||
|4||WeldingStop 120574 Plasma Extended Electrode for Snap-On YA5550 Cutter Torch 334-287-100 Model...||
|5||WeldingStop 120574 Plasma Extended Electrode for Snap-On YA5550 Cutter Torch 334-287-100 Model PKG-5||
|6||Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31...||
|7||Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display||
|8||SUPER DEAL DC Inverter Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine With Screen Display Dual Voltage 110/220V AC...||
|9||Bolle Safety Shade 5.0 Welding Safety Glasses, Scratch-Resistant, Black||
|10||General Tools Glass Cutter #8501 - Perfect for Plate Glass, Mirrors, Window Panes, Custom Picture...||
How to Choose the Best plasma cutter snap on?
To help you pick the best plasma cutter snap on for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a plasma cutter snap on, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry plasma cutter snap on in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most plasma cutter snap on features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all plasma cutter snap on cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. plasma cutter snap ons actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut plasma cutter snap on. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourplasma cutter snap on, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most plasma cutter snap on are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic plasma cutter snap on if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated plasma cutter snap on. Hydraulic plasma cutter snap on is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
plasma cutter snap on are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small plasma cutter snap on
Small plasma cutter snap on that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of plasma cutter snap on, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools plasma cutter snap on, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized plasma cutter snap on
Medium-sized plasma cutter snap on range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large plasma cutter snap on
Large plasma cutter snap on that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most plasma cutter snap on are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The plasma cutter snap on may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini plasma cutter snap on or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier plasma cutter snap on offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight plasma cutter snap on is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, plasma cutter snap ons with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different plasma cutter snap on are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the plasma cutter snap on from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The plasma cutter snap on needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various plasma cutter snap ons that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right plasma cutter snap on simple.