Choosing the right plasma cutter with table can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best plasma cutter with table, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best plasma cutter with table: Editor’s Choice
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the plasma cutter with table to grab the best one.
1. Eastwood Plasma Cutting Table Sturdy Carbon Steel Construction Workbench Table for Workshop Supports Up to 250 Lbs
- Metal-Fabricating Jobs Are Easier When You Use Eastwood’S Plasma Cutting Table.
- Sturdy, Carbon Steel Construction
- Supports Up To 250 Lbs.
- 23 Replaceable Slats
- 32 in.H X 21 in.W X 30 in. L
Additional Info :
2. Plasma Cutter Grill – with Clamp – with Slats – Water table for hand held plasma cutters
- With Clamp kit – With cutting slats included
- Water catches plasma cutting stream without splashing back
- Slotted screw clamp holds work, guide and our Plasma Stencils
- Water tub is sold separately, welding required for assembly
- Fits a 55 gal. drum and 17 gal. tub
3. STV Motorsports SparX510 5×10 CNC Plasma Cutting Table – Made in the USA
- HIGH END TECHNOLOGY: The STV CNC Plasma Cutting Tables offer the best technology and high-quality components
- USED for MANY APPLICATIONS: Our CNC Plasma Cutting Machines works for a wide range of applications, using a Windows – based software (software package and license included0
- CONSISTENCY and SPEED: The STV CNC SPARX Series Plasma Tables are using high accuracy stepper motors for speed, control and smooth operation; it will offer you excellent consistency and speed
- VERY DURABLE and MADE in the USA: Our tables are built tough and designed to easily handle 3/4” steel plates (but they can handle more)
- LIFETIME SUPPORT PACKAGE: 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Customer Support, Setup and Installation Support, Tutorials and Videos, How-to’s Manuals
Additional Info :
4. Plasma Cutter Table – Water table for hand held plasma cutters – w/Slats
- Water tub sold separately
- Water catches plasma cutting stream without splashing back
- Quick release clamp holds work, guide, straight edge and our Plasma Stencils
- Great for portable, temporary and/or permanent use
- Easy to replace cutting slats
5. FLARING Plasma Cutter Equipment 50 AMP 220V IGBT 1/2” Clean Cut CUT50 Max 3/5‘’ Cut High Frequency Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine for Car Frame,Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel,Thin Copper,Aluminum
- [Cutting Ability] This plasma cutter machine automatic 220v(50/60hz),10-50A dc output, 1/2″(12mm) ideal clean cut and 3/5″(15mm) maximum severance cut under 220v,70% duty cycle. The upgraded model only supports 220v voltage input.
- [Cutting Material] Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper,cast iron,chrome and aluminum(Aluminum≤1/4″,Copper≤1/5″)
- [Breaker Recommendation] We suggest a 30A breaker on 220V while using this plasma cutter.Air Pressure 60-70PSI suggested.Btw,this CUT50 plasma cutting machine works well with a generator above 5000W.
- [Fan-Runs-on-Demand cooling system]The new machine uses powerful cooling system, “dormant” fan,only operates when needed. This cuts down on fan noise, along with reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- [Warranty Assurance] We are a manufactory with over 10 years’ experience of professionals producing the plasma cutter machines,3 year’s warranty.Please add to cart and take it without hesitation
Additional Info :
6. Lotos CT520D 50 AMP Air Plasma Cutter, 200 AMP Tig and Stick/MMA/ARC Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, ½ Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: 50AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output; Max Ideal Cut Thickness: 1/2″ ; Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″; Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum;
- ★ 𝐓𝐢𝐠 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫: 15-200AMP DC TIG Electric Current Output; Quality TIG welding on Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials; HF arc start hand torch control and Precise Foot Pedal Welding Heat Control(Foot Pedal & Argon Regulator are NOT Included).
- ★ 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤/𝐌𝐦𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫: 15-200 AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start, Stable Welding Arc; Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for Welding with Different Kinds of Acid or Basic Electrode.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
Additional Info :
7. PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter 110V/220V Dual Voltage 3 Year Warranty
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
Additional Info :
8. Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 🛡️【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Auality Consumables
- 🛡️【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables
- 🛡️【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V/220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 🛡️【Application】This Is A Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm
Additional Info :
9. SUPRUS Lighter Electric Lighter Candle Lighter USB Lighter with Upgraded LED Battery Display Safety Switch Rechargeable Flameless Plasma Windproof Pocket Size for Candle Cooking BBQs Fireworks
- 【TREBLE SAFETY DESIGN】 – Our lighter had passed CE, RoHS, UL test. Adopt the updated version of bonnet, which gives you treble protection, you have to push the safety lock switch first, then press the ignition switch to work. For the safety of consumer, the igniting spark will auto stop beyond 7 seconds per igniting. Restart the switch, the igniting spark will be re-ignited.
- 【PORTABLE & CONVENIENT 】Wind & Splash Proof Design prevents the electric pulse produced from being blown out by strong wind, The lightweight design makes the lighter easy to carry and ideal for camping, BBQ ,hiking ,indoor and outdoor activitiess.
- 【BATTERY NOTIFICATION】This is the upgraded SUPRUS arc lighter which can display real time battery volume. When 4 LED lights on the barrel turn on, it is full charged.
- 【BUTANE FREE】No more harmful butane. SUPRUS uses plasma tech to eliminate the need for this harmful chemical.During the ignition, there will be noise of “ zee,zee”, which is high-voltage power generation, please use with relax.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】SUPRUS rechargeable lighter, USB charging cable, a gift box, a user manual and 24h friendly services.
Additional Info :
10. Thermal Dynamics Pakmaster 75XL Plasma Cutter Operating Manual
List of plasma cutter with table: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Eastwood Plasma Cutting Table Sturdy Carbon Steel Construction Workbench Table for Workshop Supports...||
|2||Plasma Grill - Water table for hand held plasma cutters - With Cutting Slats||
|3||Plasma Cutter Table - Water table for hand held plasma cutters - w/Slats||
|4||STV Motorsports SparX4400 4x4 CNC Plasma Cutting Table - Made in the USA||
|5||Baileigh PT-22 CNC Plasma Cutting Table||
|6||911 motorsports Plasma Stencil - Circle Cutter Guide - 5 pc. Kit - .380"||
|7||LOTOS LTPDC2000D Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Tig Welder and Stick Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding...||
|8||SUPRUS Lighter Electric Lighter Candle Lighter USB Lighter with Upgraded LED Battery Display Safety...||
|9||Model 1635 Portable 63(W) x138(L) Inch Effective Cutting CNC Machine for Plasma/Gas Cutting...||
|10||YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best plasma cutter with table
The Best plasma cutter with table saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual plasma cutter with tableare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“plasma cutter with table” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
plasma cutter with table beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual plasma cutter with table.
plasma cutter with table have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals plasma cutter with table. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual plasma cutter with table have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best plasma cutter with tablehave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace plasma cutter with table Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a plasma cutter with table. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
plasma cutter with table are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The plasma cutter with table
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our plasma cutter with table is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the plasma cutter with table handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The plasma cutter with table Back Together
We should now begin putting the plasma cutter with table back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your plasma cutter with table will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the plasma cutter with table to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a plasma cutter with table
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty plasma cutter with table. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because plasma cutter with table with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your plasma cutter with table blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a plasma cutter with table with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.