A plasma laser cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best plasma laser cutter: Our Picks
1. YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable plasma cutter machine with accessories
- High-Frequency Cut: The high-Frequency Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the workpiece.It is easy to ignite arc by adopting HF arc ignition. Ideal Clean Cut 1/8″@110V,5/16″@220V
- Lightweight and Portable: It is convenient to do home DIY and general repairing work. Dimension: 14.8″(L)x 6.5″(W)x 12.0″(H). Weight: 11lb
- Widely Applied IGBT Inverter: It adopts IGBT inverter technology, features with current control, high quality and stable performance, suitable to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, etc.
- Dual Voltage:It allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter. Suitable home DIY and industrial projects.
- Multi-protection in One Cutter: With the protection of the electric circuit against over currents, over voltages and low voltages, the cutting welder works in a more safer and professional way.
Additional Info :
2. LOTOS LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3″ ideal clean cut and 2/5″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: ensures the plasma cutter has a stable and durable high performance.★ 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2″
Additional Info :
3. FLARING Plasma Cutter Machine Pilot Arc 50 AMP 110/220V FL550D Non Touch 1/2” Clean Cut Max 16MM IGBT High Frequency Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine
- 【Non-Touch FL-550】Cuts rough,painted,rusty surfaces efficiently but produces minimal slag.Cut without touching the metal,better cutting quality and longer consumable life.(Breaker Recommendation:50A on 110V,30A on 220V)
- 【Cutting Ability】10-50A dc output,1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/5” maximum severance cut on 220V. 10-35A DC output,1/3″ ideal clean cut and 2/5″ maximum severance cut on 110V. Work with the non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel,alloy steel,mild steel,copper,cast iron and chrome
- 【Advanced IGBT Inverter】Save energy and noiseless, high cutting speed,cutting smoothly. The conversion line is easy to transfer from input 110V to 220V dual-frequency (110/120V 220/240V 50/60hz). Air pressure 60-70psi recommended.
- 【Safe Design】Built-in over-heat,over-voltage protection,it is under-voltage protection.It is not only can be suitable for businesses and DIY users but also fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
- 【Warranty Assurance】We are a manufactory with over 10 years’ experience of professionals producing the plasma cutter machines,3 year’s warranty.Please add to cart and take it without hesitation
Additional Info :
4. Plasma Cutter Machine,MYYWELD Dual Voltage 110/220V 50A，Portable Air Plasma Cutting Equipment Max Cutting Thickness 15mm,IGBT Inverter 1/2″ Clean Cut, High Frequency Cutting
- 50A Plasma Cutter- plasma cutting can be performed on any type of conductive metal-mild steel, aluminium and stainless are some examples. With mild steel, operators will experience faster, thicker cuts than with alloys.
- Dual Voltage-Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110 V/220 V 50/60Hz). Voltage compensation function to deal with fluctuation of the power network.
- Safe & Protection- Beautiful plastic panel design. With over-heat, over-pressure, over-current and IP21 level protection, the cutting machine works in a more safer and professional way. Should the plasma cutter be used to an excessive level, or in high temperature environment, poorly ventilated area or if the fan malfunctions the Thermal Overload switched on to cool down inside temperature. The machine will be able to run again when the internal temperature reaches safe level.
- High Efficient & Widely Application- Latest IGBT invert technology, equipped with high quality PT31 cutting torch. Fast cutting speed, low noise, and smooth cut just like a hot knife cutting on the butter. Available for cutting most metals: stainless steel, alloy, aluminum, mild steel, carbon steel; widely used for automotive, ducting work, repair/maintenance, metal processing, manufacture.
- Accessories-User guide, 1pcs PT31 cutting gun(5M), 1pcs ground clamp(2M), 1pcs transparent hose(3M), 1pcs conversion line, 4pcs hose clamp, 2pcs electrode, 2pcs copper nozzle, 1pcs pressure value, 1pcs pressure reducing value outlet connector, 1pcs pressure reducing value inlet connector.
Additional Info :
5. SUPRUS Lighter Electric Lighter Candle Lighter USB Lighter with Upgraded LED Battery Display Safety Switch Rechargeable Flameless Plasma Windproof Pocket Size for Candle Cooking BBQs Fireworks
- 【TREBLE SAFETY DESIGN】 – Our lighter had passed CE, RoHS, UL test. Adopt the updated version of bonnet, which gives you treble protection, you have to push the safety lock switch first, then press the ignition switch to work. For the safety of consumer, the igniting spark will auto stop beyond 7 seconds per igniting. Restart the switch, the igniting spark will be re-ignited.
- 【PORTABLE & CONVENIENT 】Wind & Splash Proof Design prevents the electric pulse produced from being blown out by strong wind, The lightweight design makes the lighter easy to carry and ideal for camping, BBQ ,hiking ,indoor and outdoor activitiess.
- 【BATTERY NOTIFICATION】This is the upgraded SUPRUS arc lighter which can display real time battery volume. When 4 LED lights on the barrel turn on, it is full charged.
- 【BUTANE FREE】No more harmful butane. SUPRUS uses plasma tech to eliminate the need for this harmful chemical.During the ignition, there will be noise of “ zee,zee”, which is high-voltage power generation, please use with relax.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】SUPRUS rechargeable lighter, USB charging cable, a gift box, a user manual and 24h friendly services.
Additional Info :
6. xTool D1 36w Higher Accuracy Laser Engraver, 5w-7.5w Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine, Laser Engraving Machine Support LightBurn, Laser Engraver for Wood and Metal, Vinyl, Acrylic, Paper(17″x15.98″)
- 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝟎.𝟎𝟖*𝟎.𝟎𝟖𝐦𝐦 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚-𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫: Equipped with a 5-7.5W laser module, xTool D1 5W has The Finest and The Fastest engraving/cutting in this power range: up to 0.08*0.08mm ultra-fine compressed spot with the laser cutting speed up to 10000mm/min. It can also cut 8mm wood board and 3mm acrylic in one pass and directly craft on uncoated stainless steel.
- 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 & 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫: The all-steel wheel and shaft and synchronous belt enable motion accuracy of up to 0.01 mm and repeatable positioning accuracy of less than 0.02 mm, more than enough to reprint all the details of your design. It has 3 times longer lifetimes than others and consistently performs in perfect laser cutting and engraving conditions.
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚: By connecting to a xTool rotary attachment, xTool D1 laser engraving machine can engrave cylinders with a diameter range from 3mm to 198mm. With a 17″x15.98″(432*406 mm) working area and 5.51″(140mm) engraving height（with 2 sets of risers), xTool D1 is possible to process door hangers, signboards, and more.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬: xTool D1 portable laser engraver is compatible with LightBurn and our beginner-friendly software Laserbox Basic. You can transfer data via Wi-Fi, USB cable, and TF card and use xTool D1 laser cutter and engraver machine anytime and anywhere. Unleash your creativity on over a hundred materials such as acrylic, metal, wood, stainless steel, cylinder, glass, leather, food, paper, fabric, ceramics, etc.
- 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 & 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞: xTool D1 laser engraver is made of aluminum alloy, greatly stabilizing the machine when processing. Thanks to its modular design, xTool D1 laser engraving machine can typically be assembled in 10-20 minutes. The new laser head design features a focus lever and knob design, allowing you to adjust the focus easily and quickly without any tools.
Additional Info :
7. Upgrade Version 2 in 1 3000mW Engraver CNC 3018 Pro GRBL Control DIY Mini CNC Machine, 3 Axis Wood Router Engraver with Offline Controller + CNC Router Bits + ER11 Extension Ro
- 🎁【Update CNC 3018PRO】2-in-1 CNC 3018-PRO with 3000mW Module is an upgraded version of 3018. Integrated Driver Chip + Fixed Heat Sink + External Fan + Sturdy Casing to extend the life of the control board, Self-contained short circuit protection, Not easy to damage.(🎄🎄:Provide technical support,electronic software/manual)
- 🎁【CNC Engraving】 With an effective engraving area of 300 x 180 x 45 mm, the 3018pro can easily accommodate most projects. Control software: GRBL; Spindle: 775 spindle motor (12-36V) 24V:10000r / min. Supported System: Windows XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10.
- 🎁【3000MW Head】High precision – focus < 0.1mm, High engraving power and long-term available. Can directly import pictures to lasergrbl for engraving, --Adding a pair of safety goggles protect your eyes from injury.
- 🎁【Offline Controller】 DO NOT need to connect the computer. Manually adjust X, Y, Z axis location as engraving starting point, manually open or close spindle, manully open or close cooling fan. Note: Please don’t use the computer and the Offline Controller at the same time, otherwise it will block the communication.
- 🎁【Wide Application】Suitable for carve wood, plastic, acrylic, PCB CCL, soft metal like copper and aluminum and other like materials, but can not carve hard metal, jade and other hard materials.
Additional Info :
8. Laser Engraver WAINLUX K6 Pro, 3000mW Laser Engraving Machine, 0.05mm Accuracy, BT Connection Portable Mini Laser Cutter Engraver Tool for Wood Vinyl Leather Glass, DIY Art, Logo Design
- 【SMALL SIZE. POWERFUL LASER】Its 3000mW laser power makes it faster and more powerful than other portable engravers. It makes engraving on harder surfaces a breeze! Engraving materials include: cardboard, wood, leather, cloth, bamboo, plastic, acrylic, cut paper or other flammable materials (such as mobile phone cases, mice, business cards, wallets, glass must be spray paint etc.). Note: stainless steel, metal, glass, crystal and transparent or translucent stuff can not be engraved.
- 【SIMPLE CONNECT. SMART CONTROL】You can connect via BT to connect your android or IOS mobile phone. Once you connect, you’ll select your design in the App and start the engraving process. You can also connect via USB to connect to your Windows or Mac computer. Our App is completely free and the operation interface is brief, which supports various files. There are four models engraving black and white, discrete, outline and supported image formats are JPEG/JPG/GIF/BMP/PNG.
- 【DURABLE DESIGN】This is a miniature laser engraving machine with a closed and hidden body design. It’s the perfect portable art studio you can bring anywhere! Built-in protective lenses to reduce harmful blue light from laser enable you to safely observe the engraving process without harm to your eyes when using the proper eye protection. The built-in exhaust van stops any smoke from the engraving process from affecting the final design and helps to dissipate heat.
- 【EASY-TO-USE & ENGRAVE SAFELY】K6 mini laser engraver projects a preview of your image on the surface before engraving! It displays the planned size of the engraving, making it super easy to see where your finished project will be located. Movement Protection & Overheating Monitoring: When you are engraving, If the inner temperature approaches its heat threshold or an accidental movement is noticed during operation, it will shut down immediately to ensure the safety of users and equipment.
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE AND AFTER – SALE SERVICE】We have a professional customer service team. If you need a pre-sale consultant or encounter any problems, you can get more product-related service and help through the support website (Contact Customer Service)! The WAINLUX K6 laser engraving machine has passed CE, FCC, FDA certification. We are so confident that you will love this laser engraver.
Additional Info :
9. ATOMSTACK A5 Pro Laser Engraver, 40W Laser Engraving Cutting Machine for Wood, 5W-5.5W Output Power, Compressed Spot CNC Carving DIY Laser Master, Eye Protection Fixed-Focus, 400x410mm
- First Choice for Creative: Atomstack laser engraving machine can engrave various materials like metal, wood, bamboo, plastic, leather PCB board, aluminum oxide, lacquered metal, etc. You can create your own engraved work for your favorites, realize your imagination.
- Excellent Laser Engraving Technology: A5 Pro laser cutter with 5~5.5w output power with 0.19mm ultra-fine compression laser focus area, the engraving accuracy reaches 0.01mm, which makes more refined engraving process, it makes easy cut on wood and acrylic.
- 180° Panoramic Visible：UV filter-retardant acrylic on laser module can filter 97% of the ultraviolet light, protecting your eyes and people around you，and special design with 180° panoramic viewing area, can be enjoy to watching your artworks producing.
- High-Performance Structure Design: Atomstack A5 40W machine design with integrated screw rod which can make the fastest running speed reach 11000/min, It is more stable and agile when engraving complex patterns, making it easier for you to achieve better results.
- Extensive Compatibility: The machine can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL(free), LightBurn(paid), LaserGRBL support Windows XP/7/8/10/11, and LightBurn support Mac OS and windows, engraving file format support NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF etc.
Additional Info :
10. xTool D1 Rotary 60w Higher Accuracy Laser Engraver, 10w CNC Machine Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine Support Lightburn, Laser Engraver for Wood and Metal, Vinyl, Acrylic, Basswood, Paper(17″x15.98″)
- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝: The xTool D1 laser engraver has 60W machine power and 10W output power. Adopting the world’s first dual laser head technology, xTool D1 laser engraving machine is capable of cutting a 10mm wood board and a 5mm black acrylic board in ONE PASS, at a speed up to 10,000mm/min.
- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚-𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭: The compressed spot of xTool D1 laser engraver for wood and metal is as tiny as 0.08*0.08mm, but no less powerful, allowing for finer laser engraving and cutting lines down to 0.06mm with fewer burn marks and impeccable details. xTool D1 jewelry making engraver machine can also directly craft smooth stainless steel/metal.
- 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲: The all-steel wheel and shaft and enclosed synchronous belt allow for motion accuracy of up to 0.01 mm and repeatable positioning accuracy of less than 0.02 mm. The robust structure design makes xTool D1 high power laser engraver more stable with less noise and longer service life. The upgraded high-performance fixed-focus laser is easy to adjust, just pulling up and down the lifting lever.
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚: xTool D1 laser cutter and engraver machine can engrave glass, tumblers and other cylindrical objects with the diameter range from 3mm to 198mm when using rotary attachment. By adding raisers to D1, the already large 17* 16 inch working area will be open to more possibilities; skateboard, baseball bat, or large-sized painting can be processed through raised D1.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑-𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: xTool D1 portable jewelry making laser engraver can be compatible with LightBurn and our beginner-friendly software Laserbox Basic, which is also available on mobile devices. You can transfer data via Wi-Fi, USB cable, and TF card. In addition, we have a professional US technical team and support website to solve all your problems within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
List of plasma laser cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Holey Cross Plasma Stencil - .580" - Bolt Hole Circle Plasma Cutter Guide Template||
|2||SUPRUS Lighter Electric Lighter Candle Lighter USB Lighter with Upgraded LED Battery Display Safety...||
|3||Upgrade Version 2 in 1 3000mW Engraver CNC 3018 Pro GRBL Control DIY Mini CNC Machine, 3 Axis Wood...||
|4||xTool D1 10W+RA1 Laser Engraver, Ultra Accurate CNC Machine Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine...||
|5||YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable...||
|6||Laser Engraver WAINLUX K6 Pro, 3000mW Laser Engraving Machine, 0.05mm Accuracy, BT Connection...||
|7||Welding Glasses¡ê?Wrap-Around Safety Welding Lens¡ê?Welding glasses¡ê?Anti-Scratch, Non-Slip,...||
|8||SCULPFUN S9 Laser Engraver, 90W Effect High Precision CNC Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine, Deep...||
|9||xTool D1 10W Laser Engraver, Ultra Accurate DIY Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine, Laser Engraving...||
|10||xTool D1 10W+RA1+Material, Laser Engraver, 60W Higher Accuracy Engraver Machine, Robust Design CNC...||
How to Choose the Best plasma laser cutter?
To help you pick the best plasma laser cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a plasma laser cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry plasma laser cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most plasma laser cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all plasma laser cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. plasma laser cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut plasma laser cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourplasma laser cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most plasma laser cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic plasma laser cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated plasma laser cutter. Hydraulic plasma laser cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
plasma laser cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small plasma laser cutter
Small plasma laser cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of plasma laser cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools plasma laser cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized plasma laser cutter
Medium-sized plasma laser cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large plasma laser cutter
Large plasma laser cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most plasma laser cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The plasma laser cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini plasma laser cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier plasma laser cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight plasma laser cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, plasma laser cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different plasma laser cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty jobcan be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the plasma laser cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The plasma laser cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various plasma laser cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right plasma laser cutter simple.