A pvc cutter harbor freight is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best pvc cutter harbor freight in 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the pvc cutter harbor freight to grab the best one.
1. CONQUER Tools Deburring External Chamfer Tool, HSS Blade, Deburring Drill Bit, Remove Burr Tools Quick Release Shank Fits for 1/8″-3/4″(3mm-19mm) Stainless Steel Burr Removal, Countersink
- Easy to work- Best deburring tool for metal. Attaching the deburring external chamfer tool to the end of th power drill, Use the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr.
- Cost-Effective- These deburring external chamfer tool can be used for repairing damaged bolt and tightening the nuts in place. You do not need to spend time and money to find hard-to-find or expensive replacement bolts.
- Safety Design- Quickly repairs damaged bolts and tightens the nuts in place without hurting your hand, no sparks, and no burns; Simplifies the repair process.
- Using proper speeds-Drill use 0-400 RPMs. Fit 1/8′ (3mm) to 3/4′ (19mm). Countersink
- Widely Application-HSS blades. Effectively used in Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic
Additional Info :
2. Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters – Cutting Cap.: 1/4″ – 1-1/8″
- Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters
- Easy control cutter
- Std. Wheel: E-3469, Cutting Cap.: 1/4 In [Min], 1 1/8 In [Max], Cutting Direction: Straight, Cut Type: Wheel Cut, No. Of Wheels: 1, Handle Type: Screw Knob, Mechanism: Adjustable Screw, Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic, Applications: Tube, Wt.: 1/2 Lb
Additional Info :
3. WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors
- [STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip. They’re Cordless Electric Scissors. They can cut tougher material with far less hand strain than manual scissors
- [BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time
- [SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [BATTERY INDICATOR] Power level monitor on the Zip Snip lets you make sure that you’ll have enough charge for the job at hand
- [ONLY 1 LBS] Not only can you work a long time without fatigue, but the Zip Snip is easy to maneuver
- [COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up
Additional Info :
4. AIRAJ Ratchet PVC Pipe Cutter,Cuts up to 2-1/2″PEX,PVC,PPR and Plastic Hoses,Pipe Cutters with Sharp SK5 Stainless Steel Blades,Suitable for Home Repairs and Plumbers
- 🌷High Quality:The durable tube cutter is made of manganese steel and high-quality aluminum alloy that is high hardness,good toughness,strength and durable not easily to rust.
- 🌷Wide Application:The tube cutter is commonly used for cutting most kinds of plastic (PVC,CPVC,PPR,PEX,PE,Rubber hose,ect.)and multilayer tubing.Cutting capacity is up to 2-1/2 inch.
- 🌷Safe and convenient for you:Ratchet drive design makes sure auto-locking function in the process of cutting, which protects users away from hurt because blade bounces back.Because of the rubber handle the stainless buckle is not easily to slip off.Buckle the safe lock,the tube cutter will become small to carry or store.
- 🌷Labor-saving:Gear driver,save strength.The ratcheting action allows for easy,one-hand cutting and blade release.
- 🌷Ergonomics handle Design:rubber-made handle is comfortable and powerful which guarantee on long-lasting working.
Additional Info :
5. Armour Line RP77171 Internal Plastic Pipe Cutter, 1-1/4 in Or Larger Diameter, Pack of 1 , Red
- PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER – Resists rust, corrosion and streaking and comes in a beautiful chrome plated finish.
- STEEL CUTTER BLADE – Saw tooth hardened steel cutter blade cuts plastic pipe from 1-1/4 in. in diameter.
- ATTACHES TO POWER DRILL – Steel shaft attaches to power drill.
- FLUSH CUT – Allows for a flush cut to the ground.
- REQUIRES – Use on plastic pipe only. Requires a power drill for use.
Additional Info :
6. Libraton PVC Cutter, Up to 2-1/2″, PVC Pipe Cutter 2 Inch, ABS Pipe Cutter, Ratchet Pipe Cutter Heavy-Duty, Pex Cutting Tool, PEX Pipe Cutter for Cutting PEX, PVC, PPR Plastic Hoses and Plumbing Pipe
- 【Heavy Duty & Premium Quality】The Libraton PVC cutter body is made of durable hardness aluminum alloy steel. The thick 3mm blade used is SK5 material with precision sharped and Teflon coated. Sturdy construction and big size suitable for heavy-duty use.
- 【Widely Application】The PVC pipe cutter is designed up to 2-1/2-inch (63mm) outer diameter capacity ideal for use to cut a variety of plastic pipe and tube(PVC,CPVC,PP-R, PEX, PE, Rubber Hose etc.), It is an essential PVC cutting tool for your home handyman, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics. Please note that our PVC cutter is not suitable for thin PVC pipe.
- 【Efficient Working with Safety】This professional ABS cutter equipped with ratcheting drive technology and arch angle design to greatly save your strength when cut pipes. The Spring-loaded ergonomic handle provide a reliable grip and powerful bite force improve work efficiency by fast cutting, faster positioning and single stroke cuts. User can cut pipe within 5 to 20 seconds .There is a safe lock in the bottom of PEX cutting tool. You can buckle it when you don’t use the cutter.
- 【Quick Change】This PVC pipe cutter is unique designed with Quick Change system. You can quick change the blade replacement easily within 10 seconds without any other tools. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT BLADE IS NOT INCLUDED. SPARE BLADE COULD BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Supply a 12 month lifetime warranty to this 2inch PVC pipe cutter. We have professional product development team to support all your applications to make sure your 100% satisfaction. OUR SERVICE TEAM WILL REPLY ANY OF YOUR MESSAGES WITHIN 24H.
Additional Info :
7. iCRIMP Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS 1/2-inch and 10PCS 3/4-inch PEX Clamps and Pex Pipe Cutter- All in One
- 「UNIVERSAL」This tool meets ASTM 2098 standard will work with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8-inch to 1-inch. It can also be used to cinch single ear hose clamp,as long as the ear’s length&width is within the opening range of the jaws.
- 「INNOVATIVE」New design makes it be a multi-function tool which can cinch clamps and remove the clamps from pipe to allow re-using the pipe fittings,cost-effective and convenient.
- 「DURABLE」The cinch&remove tool is constructed of durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life,and inside of the jaw is processed with Wire EDM Cutting to ensure the precision.
- 「EASY」It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.And the ratcheting design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch effortless.The tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool.
- 「ALL-IN-ONE」This is a All-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, it includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool,1pc of Pex cutter,20pcs of 1/2-inch clamps and 10pcs of 3/4-inch clamps.
Additional Info :
8. General Tools PVC Hose, Pipe And Tubing Cable Saw #858, 24” Stainless Steel Serrated Cutting Cable
- DURABLE: Stainless steel 24” serrated cutting cable easily slices through pipe up to 8” in diameter.
- VERSATILE: Can cut pipes of a wide variety of sizes and doesn’t require any special adjustment to do so.
- CUTS: PVC, PE and ABS pipe as well as flexible rubber, PVC, ABS and polyethylene tubing cleanly.
- WORKS IN CONFINED SPACES: It can cut pipes that are in tight spaces because it is essentially just a thin, sharp wire.
- FITS VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE: Cable saw is great for pipes that are against walls, between rafters or anywhere else where a normal cutter will not fit..
Additional Info :
9. DEWILL Ratchet-type Pipe and PVC Cutter, One-hand Fast Pipe Cutting Tool, for Cutting1-5/8 inch PVC PPR Plastic Hoses and Pipe, Suitable for Home Working and Plumber
- 【Ergonomic design】The pipe cutting machine adopts the ratchet drive technology to smoothly complete the cutting operation with one hand, which makes cutting more labor-saving and improves work efficiency. It also ensures automatic locking during the cutting process to protect the user from the rebound of the blade. The handle adopts the principle of leverage, design lightweight.
- 【Wide range of applications】The Pipe Cutter blade has a thickness of 2.5mm and is usually used for cutting most plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer pipes. The maximum opening is 42mm. After many tests,the cutting capacity up to 1-5 / 8 inches (42mm) outside diameter. This is quite convenient for your work and life. I think it is an essential cutting tool for home spare parts, plumbers, electricians and vehicle mechanics.
- 【High quality, exquisite craftsmanship】 Durable pipe cutters are made of high-quality manganese steel with high hardness up to HRC52, good toughness and durability. Our blades are made of Japanese Teflon SK5-42mm material and are not easily broken. After heat treatment, the blades are not easy to rust.
- 【EASY TO USE】The pipe cutter is made of rubber-textured handle, which is more comfortable to use, reliable to hold, and not easy to hurt. At the bottom of the tube cutter, there is a stainless steel buckle for easy storage. When you don’t use it, you can shrink the handles on both sides and lock the security lock to save space and prevent accidental injury.
- 【After-sales service】If you encounter any problems while using our products or are not satisfied with the products, please feel free to contact us. The THINKWORK after-sales team will contact you to resolve your issue in a timely manner.
Additional Info :
10. Pipe Cutters Irwin-Tools (TUBE AND PIPE CUTTER 1-1/2″ CAPACITY). Cuts CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX, Vinyl and Rubber Tubing and Pipes
- Cuts up to 1-1/2-in OD plastic (CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX), vinyl and rubber tubing
- Quick action ratcheting cutting allows for one handed operation
- Curved, non-slip cast aluminum grip handle
- Removable Blade for Ease of Sharpening
- Expand handle arms to open blade
Additional Info :
List of pvc cutter harbor freight: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||General Tools PVC Pipe Cable Saw #858-24-Inch - Serrated and Cuts PVC, PE, and ABS Pipes - Hand...||
|2||DEWILL Ratchet-type Pipe and PVC Cutter, One-hand Fast Pipe Cutting Tool, for Cutting1-5/8 inch PVC...||
|3||Armour Line RP77171 Internal Plastic Pipe Cutter, 1-1/4 in Or Larger Diameter, Pack of 1 , Red||
|4||Ridgid - Midget Tubing Cutters - Cutting Cap.: 1/4" - 1-1/8"||
|5||Pipe Cutters Irwin-Tools (TUBE AND PIPE CUTTER 1-1/2" CAPACITY). Cuts CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX, Vinyl and...||
|6||Libraton PVC Cutter, Up to 2-1/2", PVC Pipe Cutter 2 Inch, ABS Pipe Cutter, Ratchet Pipe Cutter...||
|7||AIRAJ Ratchet PVC Pipe Cutter,Cuts up to 2-1/2"PEX,PVC,PPR and Plastic Hoses,Pipe Cutters with Sharp...||
|8||IRWIN RATCHETING PVC CUTTER 1.5" CAPACITY||
|9||Superior Tool 37516 1-1/4" Internal PVC Pipe Cutter-One and a Quarter Inch Pipe Cutter for PVC,...||
|10||PVC Pipe Inside Cutter Plumbing Inside Cutter Internal Plastic Pipe Cutter with Grinding Wheel for...||
How to Choose the Best pvc cutter harbor freight?
To help you pick the best pvc cutter harbor freight for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a pvc cutter harbor freight, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry pvc cutter harbor freight in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most pvc cutter harbor freight features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all pvc cutter harbor freight cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. pvc cutter harbor freights actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut pvc cutter harbor freight. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourpvc cutter harbor freight, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most pvc cutter harbor freight are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic pvc cutter harbor freight if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated pvc cutter harbor freight. Hydraulic pvc cutter harbor freight is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
pvc cutter harbor freight are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small pvc cutter harbor freight
Small pvc cutter harbor freight that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of pvc cutter harbor freight, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools pvc cutter harbor freight, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized pvc cutter harbor freight
Medium-sized pvc cutter harbor freight range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large pvc cutter harbor freight
Large pvc cutter harbor freight that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most pvc cutter harbor freight are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The pvc cutter harbor freight may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini pvc cutter harbor freight or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier pvc cutter harbor freight offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight pvc cutter harbor freight is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, pvc cutter harbor freights with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different pvc cutter harbor freight are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the pvc cutter harbor freight from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The pvc cutter harbor freight needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various pvc cutter harbor freights that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right pvc cutter harbor freight simple.