10 Best pvc pipe cutter harbor freight: Top Seller
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the pvc pipe cutter harbor freight to grab the best one.
1. CONQUER Tools Deburring External Chamfer Tool, HSS Blade, Deburring Drill Bit, Remove Burr Tools Quick Release Shank Fits for 1/8″-3/4″(3mm-19mm) Stainless Steel Burr Removal, Countersink
- Easy to work- Best deburring tool for metal. Attaching the deburring external chamfer tool to the end of th power drill, Use the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr.
- Cost-Effective- These deburring external chamfer tool can be used for repairing damaged bolt and tightening the nuts in place. You do not need to spend time and money to find hard-to-find or expensive replacement bolts.
- Safety Design- Quickly repairs damaged bolts and tightens the nuts in place without hurting your hand, no sparks, and no burns; Simplifies the repair process.
- Using proper speeds-Drill use 0-400 RPMs. Fit 1/8′ (3mm) to 3/4′ (19mm). Countersink
- Widely Application-HSS blades. Effectively used in Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic
Additional Info :
2. Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters – Cutting Cap.: 1/4″ – 1-1/8″
- Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters
- Easy control cutter
- Std. Wheel: E-3469, Cutting Cap.: 1/4 In [Min], 1 1/8 In [Max], Cutting Direction: Straight, Cut Type: Wheel Cut, No. Of Wheels: 1, Handle Type: Screw Knob, Mechanism: Adjustable Screw, Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic, Applications: Tube, Wt.: 1/2 Lb
Additional Info :
3. IRWIN Pipe Cutters Irwin-Tools (LARGE DIAMETER MINI TUBE AND PIPE CUTTER 1/8-1-1/8inch CAPACITY). Cuts Copper, Brass, Aluminum, PVC, and Thin-Wall Conduit Tubing & Pipes IRHT81732
- Cuts 1/8-in to 1-1/8-in OD Copper, Brass, Aluminum, PVC, and Thin-Wall Conduit Tubing
- Black oxide-coated cutting wheel for durability and precision cutting
- Cutting Copper, Brass, Aluminum, PVC, and Thin-Wall Conduit Tubing and Pipes
- Compact Design for Tight Spaces
- Durable, Aluminum Cutter Body. Cutting Wheel can be replaced (Not Included)
4. WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors
- [STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip. They’re Cordless Electric Scissors. They can cut tougher material with far less hand strain than manual scissors
- [BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time
- [SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [BATTERY INDICATOR] Power level monitor on the Zip Snip lets you make sure that you’ll have enough charge for the job at hand
- [ONLY 1 LBS] Not only can you work a long time without fatigue, but the Zip Snip is easy to maneuver
- [COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up
Additional Info :
5. Reed Tool PPR200 Clean Ream Extreme with 3/8-Inch Hex Shaft, 2-Inch Head
- Reams 2-Inch Sch. 40 PVC, CPVC and ABS Fittings
- Can be used with standard drills, cordless drills, or impact drills
- Works great for vent lines, drain lines, water lines
- Feature a 4-sided carbide insert which provides an extra cutting edge after 180-Degree cutting insert rotation
- PPR Fitting Reamers are NOT recommended for use on pressurized systems
Additional Info :
6. Armour Line RP77171 Internal Plastic Pipe Cutter, 1-1/4 in Or Larger Diameter, Pack of 1 , Red
- PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER – Resists rust, corrosion and streaking and comes in a beautiful chrome plated finish.
- STEEL CUTTER BLADE – Saw tooth hardened steel cutter blade cuts plastic pipe from 1-1/4 in. in diameter.
- ATTACHES TO POWER DRILL – Steel shaft attaches to power drill.
- FLUSH CUT – Allows for a flush cut to the ground.
- REQUIRES – Use on plastic pipe only. Requires a power drill for use.
Additional Info :
7. iCRIMP Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS 1/2-inch and 10PCS 3/4-inch PEX Clamps and Pex Pipe Cutter- All in One
- 「UNIVERSAL」This tool meets ASTM 2098 standard will work with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8-inch to 1-inch. It can also be used to cinch single ear hose clamp,as long as the ear’s length&width is within the opening range of the jaws.
- 「INNOVATIVE」New design makes it be a multi-function tool which can cinch clamps and remove the clamps from pipe to allow re-using the pipe fittings,cost-effective and convenient.
- 「DURABLE」The cinch&remove tool is constructed of durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life,and inside of the jaw is processed with Wire EDM Cutting to ensure the precision.
- 「EASY」It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.And the ratcheting design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch effortless.The tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool.
- 「ALL-IN-ONE」This is a All-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, it includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool,1pc of Pex cutter,20pcs of 1/2-inch clamps and 10pcs of 3/4-inch clamps.
Additional Info :
8. AIRAJ Ratchet PVC Pipe Cutter,Cuts up to 2-1/2″PEX,PVC,PPR and Plastic Hoses,Pipe Cutters with Sharp SK5 Stainless Steel Blades,Suitable for Home Repairs and Plumbers
- 🌷High Quality:The durable tube cutter is made of manganese steel and high-quality aluminum alloy that is high hardness,good toughness,strength and durable not easily to rust.
- 🌷Wide Application:The tube cutter is commonly used for cutting most kinds of plastic (PVC,CPVC,PPR,PEX,PE,Rubber hose,ect.)and multilayer tubing.Cutting capacity is up to 2-1/2 inch.
- 🌷Safe and convenient for you:Ratchet drive design makes sure auto-locking function in the process of cutting, which protects users away from hurt because blade bounces back.Because of the rubber handle the stainless buckle is not easily to slip off.Buckle the safe lock,the tube cutter will become small to carry or store.
- 🌷Labor-saving:Gear driver,save strength.The ratcheting action allows for easy,one-hand cutting and blade release.
- 🌷Ergonomics handle Design:rubber-made handle is comfortable and powerful which guarantee on long-lasting working.
Additional Info :
9. IWISS PEX Pipe Cutters for Cutting 1/8″-1″ PEX Tubings, NOT for PVC Pipes
- Cuts PEX Pipes from 1/8″ to 1″
- Capacity: IWISS PPR PEX cutter is an easy to use, great value cutting tool to handle cutting 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and 1 in. PEX A, B, C pipe.
- Easy Operation: Its spring-loaded handle opens easily so you can make multiple cuts quickly and accurately. The choice of both DIY home-owner and professional plumbers. Cuts PEX like butter.
- Compact Design: It’s compact enough to fit in your pocket or tool box so you can always have it on hand when you need it.
- Shear Cutting: Use this PEX tool to create a clean and burr free cut for either Push to Connect PEX fittings or brass crimp fittings.
Additional Info :
10. Pipe Cutters Irwin-Tools (TUBE AND PIPE CUTTER 1-1/2″ CAPACITY). Cuts CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX, Vinyl and Rubber Tubing and Pipes
- Cuts up to 1-1/2-in OD plastic (CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX), vinyl and rubber tubing
- Quick action ratcheting cutting allows for one handed operation
- Curved, non-slip cast aluminum grip handle
- Removable Blade for Ease of Sharpening
- Expand handle arms to open blade
Additional Info :
List of pvc pipe cutter harbor freight: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||General Tools PVC Pipe Cable Saw #858-24-Inch - Serrated and Cuts PVC, PE, and ABS Pipes - Hand...||
|2||Armour Line RP77171 Internal Plastic Pipe Cutter, 1-1/4 in Or Larger Diameter, Pack of 1 , Red||
|3||Ridgid - Midget Tubing Cutters - Cutting Cap.: 1/4" - 1-1/8"||
|4||DEWILL Ratchet-type Pipe and PVC Cutter, One-hand Fast Pipe Cutting Tool, for Cutting1-5/8 inch PVC...||
|5||Edward Tools Harden Pro Mini Pipe Cutter 1/8” to 7/8” - Cuts Copper, Aluminum, Metal - Multi Use...||
|6||WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors||
|7||Pipe Cutters Irwin-Tools (TUBE AND PIPE CUTTER 1-1/2" CAPACITY). Cuts CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX, Vinyl and...||
|8||Armour Line RP77271 Pipe And Tubing Reamer, 1/8 in To 1-5/8 in Diameter, (single pack) , Red||
|9||SharkBite U701 PEX Tubing Cutter, For 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch, 3/4 Inch, and 1 Inch Pipes||
|10||AIRAJ Ratchet PVC Pipe Cutter,Cuts up to 2-1/2"PEX,PVC,PPR and Plastic Hoses,Pipe Cutters with Sharp...||
How to Choose the Best pvc pipe cutter harbor freight?
To help you pick the best pvc pipe cutter harbor freight for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a pvc pipe cutter harbor freight, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry pvc pipe cutter harbor freight in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most pvc pipe cutter harbor freight features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all pvc pipe cutter harbor freight cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. pvc pipe cutter harbor freights actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut pvc pipe cutter harbor freight. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourpvc pipe cutter harbor freight, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most pvc pipe cutter harbor freight are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic pvc pipe cutter harbor freight if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated pvc pipe cutter harbor freight. Hydraulic pvc pipe cutter harbor freight is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
pvc pipe cutter harbor freight are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small pvc pipe cutter harbor freight
Small pvc pipe cutter harbor freight that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of pvc pipe cutter harbor freight, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools pvc pipe cutter harbor freight, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized pvc pipe cutter harbor freight
Medium-sized pvc pipe cutter harbor freight range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large pvc pipe cutter harbor freight
Large pvc pipe cutter harbor freight that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most pvc pipe cutter harbor freight are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The pvc pipe cutter harbor freight may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini pvc pipe cutter harbor freight or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier pvc pipe cutter harbor freight offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight pvc pipe cutter harbor freight is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, pvc pipe cutter harbor freights with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different pvc pipe cutter harbor freight are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the pvc pipe cutter harbor freight from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The pvc pipe cutter harbor freight needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various pvc pipe cutter harbor freights that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right pvc pipe cutter harbor freight simple.