A roll fabric cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best roll fabric cutter Ranked for 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the roll fabric cutter to grab the best one.
1. Fiskars Craft Supplies: Rotary Cutter, Comfort Loop Fabric cutter for Sewing and Quilting Projects, 45mm Blade (195210-1021)
- Quality Tools for Arts and Crafts: From scissors and cutting mats, to rotary and paper cutters, to quilting and scrapbooking supplies, Fiskars crafting tools are designed to help you do what you do best: express yourself.
- Precision for every project: High-grade, precision-ground premium steel 45 mm rotary blade stays sharper longer than other rotary blades. Pair with Fiskars self-healing cutting mat to protect your work surface and for easy and enjoyable creating.
- Durable and Comfortable: Ergonomic loop handle feels natural in your hand for comfort and control. Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage. Blades snap in or out easily for quick replacement.
- Versatile rotary cutters: Cut multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt, and vinyl in straight lines and curves when doing arts and crafts for adults or kids. Great addition to your sewing accessories and quilting supplies!
- Includes 1 Fiskars Fiskars 45mm Contour Rotary Cutter. Rotary blade can be assembled to either side for both right- and left-handed users. Fiskars craft supplies & materials are built to last and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
Additional Info :
|Color||Steel and Orange|
2. Madam Sew 45mm Rotary Cutter for Fabric – Roller Cutter Wheel for Sewing, Quilting and Paper – Ergonomic Cloth Cutting Tool with Tungsten Steel Blade and Blade Guard for Wool, Cotton and Fleece
- PRECISION-CUT FABRIC for sewing and quilting projects with a rotary fabric cutter from Madam Sew. Razor-sharp and ergonomically designed, our fabric cutter wheel slices material with speed and accuracy.
- SYMMETRICAL HANDLE with integrated grooves lets you wield the Madam Sew Fabric Rotary Cutter with skill and ease. Enjoy maximum comfort during long quilting sessions with this premium cloth cutter.
- CUT MULTIPLE LAYERS of cotton, felt, wool or fleece with the Madam Sew Rotary Blade Sewing Cutter. Its high-grade tungsten steel wheel has been ground to razor sharpness so it even tackles leather.
- RETRACTABLE BLADE GUARD deters accidental cuts and injuries. A must-have addition to your sewing supplies and accessories, Madam Sew Quilting Rotary Cutters are available in 28mm, 45mm and 60mm sizes.
- VERSATILE AND REUSABLE rotary roller cutter can be used as a rotary paper cutter for scrapbooking or as a wheel fabric cutter. The Madam Sew Fabric Roller Cutter accommodates left- and right-handed users.
Additional Info :
3. Rotary Cutter, Professional 45mm Rotary Fabric Cutter, Rotary Cutter for Fabric, Card Paper Sewing Quilting Roller Fabric Cutting Tailor Scissors Tool Dress Clothes Making DIY Tool
- Fabric Cutter Blade: 45mm Blade Thickness: 0.44mm.Great for cutting paper, cotton fabric, cloth, mat, card, leather, quilting, scrapbooking, arts & craft goodies, and more.
- Rolling Blade: ZMAAGG Rotary Cutter features a rolling 45 mm blade that cuts multiple layers and holds fabric flat for accurate, straight cuts without jagged edges.
- Wide Use: A rotary fabric cutter is pretty much essential in any fabric crafter’s kit, allowing you to easily cut patterns and shapes from fabric. It comes very handy for various fabric and paper crafting projects like cutting applique, curved quilt pieces, and trimming seams.
- Well Design: Rotary Cutter with a safety lock can easily cut round and complex shapes, helping you easily cut leather, paper, cloth, plastic, this is an essential tool for your project. Ergonomic engineering plastic grips on the handle for maximum comfort and ease of use with a dual function safety mechanism.
- Quality Rotary Cutter: This is an affordable, quality rotary cutter that can cut through multiple layers of fabric at once, making it ideal for crafters working in volume. It is designed for right-handed use, and features a dual-action safety lock, giving you peace of mind if your crafting space is shared with children.
Additional Info :
4. Rotary Cutter Set turquoise – Quilting Kit incl. 45mm Fabric Cutter, 5 Replacement Blades, A3 Cutting Mat, Acrylic Ruler and Craft Clips – Ideal for Crafting, Sewing, Patchworking, Crochet & Knitting
- The Honey’s Heaven Rotary Cutter uses our high quality SKS-7 steel blades. They offer astonishing sharpness, making them suitable for cutting paper, denim, vinyl and other materials. It is more reliable than a pair of scissors, it can cut six layers of fabric or paper to the same size and shape at once.
- Self Healing Cutting Mat included. Double sided design, made from durable 5-Ply material for accurate cutting. Cutting Mat size is 18″ x 12″ (A3), Grid size of print is 16″ x 10″, thickness is 3 mm.
- The ergonomic handle with adjustable screw system ensures high blade stability and gives you full control over your cutting blades for smooth operations. Applicable to clothes making, sewing, quilting, shearing, glueing, needlework, and paper craft.
- The built-in safety lock prevents the handle from being pressed when the blade is not in use. The blade can only be opened and closed deliberately by the user to prevent accidents.
- Our rotating knife tools comes with 5 extra pieces of 45mm rotating blades. Each versatile rotating knife tool is also compatible with pink, wavy or shell-shaped blades.
Additional Info :
5. WA Portman Self Healing Cutting Mat and Rotary Cutter Set – 9×12 Inch Rotary Cutter Mat – 45mm Rotary Fabric Cutter – 5 Extra Rotary Cutter Blades – Ideal Sewing Mat Set for Craft Supplies
- Great Value Rotary Cutter and Mat Set – This rotary cutter for fabric and cutting mat set has a sharp fabric roller cutter with 5 SKS-7 replacement blades and a fabric cutting mat. This sewing cutting mat is the perfect addition to your craft supplies
- Durable Material Cutting Board – The 2-sided cutting mat for sewing has a 9×12 inch work surface with 1 and 1/2 inch grids and 1/8 inch ruler marks for precision. It also has a non-slip surface to protect your sewing mat table, making it perfect for your sewing kit
- 45mm Fabric Cutter Wheel & Blades – Our comfort-grip roller cutter for fabric has a dual-action safety lock & ergonomic handle to ensure safe and effective cuts. With 5 replacement SKS-7 fabric wheel cutter blades, this is the ideal craft or cloth cutting wheel
- For Right and Left-Handed Users – This fabric rotary cutter is for all crafters! With our easy quick-change blade system, you can easily make this sewing cutter left or right-handed. Just place the blade on either side of the guard and cut away
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We’ve built our products to last. If the quality of our product falls below your expectation, contact us and we’ll make things right for you
Additional Info :
6. WORKLION 45mm Rotary Cutter for Fabric:Safety Lock with Ergonomic Classic Comfortable Handle Suitable for Crafting Sewing Quilting Crafts Includes Extra 5pcs 45mm Replacement Blade
- Ideal classic loop 45mm rotary cutter : ring-shaped handle design has strong control force and is ergonomic, which can reduce arm fatigue for long-term operation.roller cutter for fabric can help cut thick materials, including cotton, foam and multilayer fabrics, vinyl paper, etc.
- High Quality Blade:The circular cutter for fabric uses Japanese steel, which is sharp and durable, not easy to bend and break. The surface has a steel stamped value mark, which can be roughly measured without a ruler when sewing or cutting fabrics. It is very convenient.
- Safe and Reliable:there is an orange button on the rotor cutter machine, the blade is in a protected state after the button is pressed down, and it is in working state after being pulled up, Safe to use.
- New design: In order to make it more convenient for left-handers and right-handers, we designed the blade in the middle of the rotary cutter, so that operators of different habits can use it instantly without switching directions.
- The 45mm quilting rotary cutter is equipped with 5 extra replacement blades and a storage box. Worklion will also launch A2, A3, A4 cutting mats.
Additional Info :
7. 45mm Rotary Cutter with 5pcs Extra Blades, Ergonomic Handle Rolling Cutter with Safety Lock for Fabric, Leather, Crafting, Sewing, Quilting, Fabric Rotary Cutter Perfect for Left & Right Hand(Pink)
- Sharp and Durable: rotary blade is made from high quality of SKS7 stainless steel with is super sharp and long-lasting,which will help to save time.Perfect for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl,and More! effortlessly without loose edges and threads. No strings are left behind, as it cuts clean and fast.
- Ergonomic 45mm Rotary Cutter: Ergonomically designed handle with soft-grip for comfort on both sides. Anti-Slide & to Reduce Joint Fatigue.The blades can also be installed on both sides of the rotary cutter, perfect for both right- and left-handed users.This rotary cutter is also compatible with pink, wavy blades.
- Designed with Safety Button: This handy roller cutter is designed with a safety button to lock the blade.Once the safety locking button is set, the trigger handle cannot be used.Even a kid can use it safely under the supervision of his/her parents! Blade folds away nicely and safely, when trigger handle is released.
- What You Get: You can get 1pcs 45mm Rotary Cutter + 1pcs rotary blade, 5pcs extra replacement rotary cutter blades stored in a case, with these blades you can use for a long time.It’s easy to use and replace blades.
- Save Your Time: This 45mm rotary cutter is suitable for cutting cutting all kinds of fabrics, paper, leather, scrapbooking, quilting and for all types of arts & crafts. It is more reliable and convenient than a pair of scissors while saves you so much time, the Ideal tool for Quilting, Sewing, Scrapbooking, Card Making, and other DIY Projects!
Additional Info :
8. XINART 45mm Rotary Cutter for Fabric Safety Lock Ergonomic Classic Comfort Loop Fabric Small Rotary Cutter for Sewing Quilting Crafting (Extra 2pcs Replacement Blades Included)-Green
- Sharp and Durable: Xinart 45mm rotary cutter for fabric is made of Japan high-grade SKS-7 stainless steel that makes blades super sharp and lasts a long time. Use xinart 45mm rotary cutter for fabric you will get the cleanest cuts.
- Easy to Handle and Use: Xinart fabric rotary cutter is ergonomically designed to reduce joint fatigue. The blade is very easy to change, the blades can also be installed on both sides of the rotary cutter, perfect for both right and left-handed users.
- Safe Rotary Cutter: Your safety is our top priority. Xinart rotary cutter is designed with a safety button to lock the blade, you can lock the blade while in use, it is easy for your hand.
- Replaceable: Xinart 45mm rotary cutter blade is easy to replace. Xinart rotary cutter comes with 2 extra replacement blades.
- Save Your Time: Xinart 45mm rotary cutter for fabric is perfect for cutting fabric, leather, paper, vinyl, felt, and netting! It can cut through several layers of material, it saves you so much time compared to scissors! It’s ideal for quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, and other DIY projects.
Additional Info :
9. Fiskars Classic Stick Rotary Cutter, 45mm
- Ideal for cutting intricate curves, patterns and appliqué for quilting projects
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-stel 45mm rotary blade stays sharper longer than other rotary blades
- A symmetrical design makes freehand cutting easy for right- and left-handed users
- Sliding button extends blade guard when not in use
- Blades snap in or out easily for quick replacement
Additional Info :
10. Fiskars Crafts Rotary Cutter, 60mm Titanium
- Ideal for cutting thicker materials including batting, foams and multiple layers of fabrics
- Rotary blade can be assembled to either side of the rotary cutter, providing optimal blade visibility for both right- and left-handed users
- Precision-ground 60mm rotary blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness
- Replacement 60mm rotary blades available (item# 01-005896, titanium)
- Lifetime warranty
Additional Info :
List of roll fabric cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Maitys 6 Roll Lash Tape for Eyelash Extensions with Eyelash Tape Dispenser Cutter Breathable...||
|2||Fiskars Craft Supplies: Rotary Cutter, Comfort Loop Fabric cutter for Sewing and Quilting Projects,...||
|3||Rotary Cutter Set pink - Quilting Kit incl. 45mm Fabric Cutter, 5 Replacement Blades, A3 Cutting...||
|4||45mm Rotary Cutter with 5pcs Extra Blades, Ergonomic Handle Rolling Cutter with Safety Lock for...||
|5||WA Portman Self Healing Cutting Mat and Rotary Cutter Set - 9x12 Inch Rotary Cutter Mat - 45mm...||
|6||WORKLION 45mm Rotary Cutter for Fabric:Safety Lock with Ergonomic Classic Comfortable Handle...||
|7||NICAPA 45mm Rotary Cutter for Fabric with Safety Lock Ergonomic Classic Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter...||
|8||Rotary Cutter Set, Audab Self Healing Sewing Mats Rotary Cutter and Mat 45mm Rotary Fabric Cutter...||
|9||Fahung 45mm Rotary Cutter for Fabric Rotary Cutter with Safety Lock Includes 2 Pcs Replacement...||
|10||Fiskars Crafts Rotary Cutter, 60mm Titanium||
How to Choose the Best roll fabric cutter?
To help you pick the best roll fabric cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a roll fabric cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry roll fabric cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most roll fabric cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all roll fabric cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. roll fabric cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut roll fabric cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourroll fabric cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most roll fabric cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic roll fabric cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated roll fabric cutter. Hydraulic roll fabric cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
roll fabric cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small roll fabric cutter
Small roll fabric cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of roll fabric cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools roll fabric cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized roll fabric cutter
Medium-sized roll fabric cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large roll fabric cutter
Large roll fabric cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most roll fabric cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The roll fabric cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini roll fabric cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier roll fabric cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight roll fabric cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, roll fabric cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different roll fabric cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the roll fabric cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The roll fabric cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various roll fabric cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right roll fabric cutter simple.