Choosing the right rotary circle cutter can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best rotary circle cutter, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best rotary circle cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the rotary circle cutter to grab the best one.
1. OLFA 18mm Rotary Circle Cutter (CMP-3) – Adjustable Rotary Blade Cutter w/ Ratchet Handle Cuts Perfect Circles for Crafts, Sewing, Quilting, Replacement Blade: OLFA RB18-2
- RAZOR SHARP 18MM ROTARY BLADE – The 18mm Rotary Circle Cutter is pre-loaded with an RB18 Rotary Blade made from high-quality stainless steel. The ultra-sharp rolling razor blade delivers unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention.
- RATCHET DIAL HANDLE – Our ratchet-dial handle reduces wrist fatigue and promotes a cutting motion that prevents uncomfortable twisting or strain. This adjustable tool allows you to effortlessly cut perfect circles from 1-1/2″ to 8-34″.
- QUICK & EASY BLADE REPLACEMENT – OLFA’s 18mm Rotary Cutter has a quick-change blade system that provides simple and safe blade changes. It also features a built-in blade cover and pivot-point guard for safe storage.
- CUT CIRCLES WITH EASE – This tool easily cuts clean, perfect circles in one step. Ideal for use with fabric, paper, felt, and more. Great for creating yo-yos, crescents, circle applique, and more.
- THE OLFA STANDARD – As the original inventor of the Snap-Off Knife, OLFA has maintained a standard of cutting excellence for our quality and durability. Pairing your OLFA 18mm Circle Cutter with OLFA 18mm Rotary Blades will provide optimal results.
Additional Info :
2. OLFA Compass Circle Cutter (CMP-1) – Adjustable Compass Style Rotary Circle Cutter w/ 6 Blades for Cutting Circles Up to 6 Inches in Diameter, Replacement Blades: OLFA COB-1 Blades
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE – Our cutter is preloaded with a COB-1 Compass Circle Cutter Blade made from high-quality carbon tool steel for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention. The blades allow you to work longer uninterrupted.
- ADJUSTABLE CIRCLE DIAMETER – The cutter has an adjustable slide mechanism that easily changes the circle diameter you wish to cut. You’re able to cut circles up to 6 inches in diameter with this tool.
- TOOL FREE BLADE REPLACEMENT – The circle cutter provides safe and easy tool-free blade replacement. When the cutting edge becomes dull, the screw-fixed blade can be removed and replaced by untightening the large knurled knob. You can switch from right to left-hand use with this also.
- MAKES PERFECT CIRCLES – Our cutter is designed for crafts, model building, photography, scrapbooks, sign making, and more. It’s great at cutting paper, vinyl, leather, film, fabric, acetates, cardboard, light wood, and more.
- OLFA STANDARD – OLFA maintains a standard of cutting excellence regarded by professional tradespeople worldwide for quality and durability. OLFA only uses the highest quality materials to deliver superior blade life in comfortable, sturdy handles.
Additional Info :
3. Mr. Pen- Compass Circle Cutter, Rotary Circle Cutter, Circle Cutter, Circle Cutter for Paper Crafts, Compass Cutter, Fabric Circle Cutter, Circular Cutter, Cutting Compass
- Cuts Sharp Clean Circles From 1.1″ To 13.2″ Diameter
- Suitable For Paper, Photo, Card, Leather, Vinyl, Rubber And Fabric Cutting
- Fixed Grip, Keep Steady Without Shaking, Ensures Accuracy
- Built-In Blade Cover And Plastic Pivot Spike Guard For Safety When Not In Use
- This Compass Cuter Is A Wonderful Tool For The Home Or Office, For Students And Teachers.
4. Circle Paper Cutter Rotary Circular Cutter for Cardstocks Craft Cutting Tools, Compass Paper Cutter Trimmer Scrapbooking (included 3 blades) (Orange)
- Circle paper cutter, lightweight and portable, convenient and easy to use.
- Circle cutter for paper crafts adjustable can cuts circles from 3 inches to 13 inches in diameter.
- Paper cutter craft suitable for diy, office, handcraft, paper-cutting lover, kindergartens, schools, etc.
- Paper cutter for cardstock can be used for cutting printing paper, photo paper, composite paper, kraft paper, special paper, optical film, etc.
- Do your like to make DIY greeting cards, invitations, postcards by themselves? our circle cutter paper is an ideal paper trimmer scrapbooking tool.
Additional Info :
5. Rotary Cutters Circular Paper Cutter,Rotary Circle Cutter for Children Cut Circle Paper Trimmer Cards Cutters Multi-Functional Round Cutting Knife Model DIY Cards Making Manual Cutting Tool
- Multi-use: Paper trimmer scrapbooking tool can be used for cutting printing paper, photo paper, composite paper, kraft paper, special paper, optical film, etc.Do your like to make diy greeting cards, invitations, postcards by themselves? our rotary paper cutter is an ideal paper trimmer scrapbooking tool.
- Premium material: cardboard cutter is made of plastic, rotary cutter blades is very durable, and the surface of the product is smooth and burr-free. paper circle cutter can be reused.
- Usage scenarios: rotary cutter for fabric is suitable for DIY, paper-cut lovers, kindergartens, schools, etc. Use as a hand tool.
- Force Position: When cutting thick materials, it can provide a force position to increase the force; the ergonomic principle to the left or right can reduce the wrist pressure and improve the sight.
- How to operate: rotary paper cutter is lightweight and portable, convenient and easy to use, just lock the handle in three positions and then rotate, the classic handle provides a familiar feel and control for better cutting effect.A total of 3 cutter heads, cutting diameter 10.3-33.5CM.
6. 2 Pieces Circular Paper Cutter Rotary Circle Paper Cutter Paper Trimmer Scrapbooking Tool Rotary Cutter Craft Supplies Round Cutting Knife Model Cards Cutters for Art and DIY Crafts, Cards Making
- Quantity and size: you will get 2 pieces circular paper cutters in green color, you can use the circular paper cutters for cutting; The length of each paper trimmer is about 22 x 7 cm/ 8.7 x 2.8 inches in size
- Easy to cut: rotary circle cutter is easy to cut round, each has another 2 replacement heads, and the cutting diameter is about 10.3-33.5 cm/ 4.06-13.19 inches; Rotary circle cutter is adjustable that you can cut out circles of different sizes according to your own needs. Note: our paper cutter is relatively pointed, ordinary paper can be cut, please pay attention to the method of use, to make sure it cuts into the shape you want
- How to operate: rotary paper cutter is lightweight and portable, convenient and easy to use, just lock the handle in three positions and then rotate, the classic handle provides a familiar feel and control for better cutting effect
- Considerately designed: accurately grasp the position of the force can help us save energy, and when cutting thick materials, the circular paper cutter can provide a force position to increase the force, the ergonomic principle to the left or right can reduce the wrist pressure and improve the sight
- Extensively applied: paper trimmer scrapbooking tool is widely applied for cutting kind of paper, such as printing paper, photo paper, composite paper, kraft paper, optical film and more, ideal for DIY projects, office, handcrafting, paper-cutting lover, kindergartens, schools, etc.
7. EK Tools 54-00100 Rotary Circle Cutter, Multicolor
- Rotary circle cutter
- Product is unique and carries its own natural characteristics
- 9 in x 3 in
- Cuts circles from 5 inches to 12 inches in diameter
- NOTE: Designed to cut paper and light cardstock. Not for use with heavier materials and the blade is removable and can be replaced with standard 18mm rotary blades
Additional Info :
8. LION Ev-R-Round Perfect Circle Cutter , 3/4″ to 6-3/4″ Diameter (C-1500P)
- Circle cutter. If you are a first-time user, you may need some practice to use this product.
- Dia. (3/4″ – 6-3/4″). This can cut 0.5mm (0.02″) thick materials (doesn’t cut hard material well). The blade should only stick out no more than 0.1 to 0.2 mm longer than the material you are cutting.
- Measurements are Metric (mm/cm)
- # of blade included: 6 (1 already set to the body + 5 extra in built-in compartment )
- Replacement blade: BDA-200P
Additional Info :
9. Fiskars 193800-1001 Circle Cutter with 2 Replacement Blades , Orange
- Ideal for cutting circles anywhere on the page, great for adding windows to homemade cards and scrapbook pages
- Cuts circles from 1″ to 8″ with no preset increments for crafting versatility
- Clear base and needle point feature make alignment easy, eliminating mistakes that waste craft materials
- Replacement blades available (item# 93827097)
Additional Info :
10. NT Cutter Large Fabric Circle Cutter, 7-7/8 Inches ~ 39-3/8 Inches Diameter, 1 Cutter (CL-10000P)
- Fabric large circle cutter
- Dia. 20 – 100cm (7.88 – 39.37″)
- Rotary blade
- # of blade included: BR-28P x 2,BW-28P x 1
- Replacement blade: BR-28P, BW-28P
- Cutting Material: Cloth, felt, denim, lace, leather, thin rubber sheet, etc.
- Good for quilt making, detail or curved cutting on fabric, etc
- Made in Japan
Additional Info :
List of rotary circle cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Rotary 14286 Airecut Tri Brush Cutter Blade, 12"||
|2||Round REPLACMENT Blade Allstar As-100k Electric Rotary Mini Fabric Cutter||
|3||Trimmer Line Cutter - Carded 12 Per Card||
|4||Rotary 15087 Flat Free Wheel Assembly||
|5||Rotary Thread Repair Kit RTK2.1, Chase, Restore, Repair, and Clean: Male, Female, Inch, Metric, And...||
|6||10-438 QEP Co Inc ROBERTS 100PK Slotted Blade||
|7||Rotary Replacement Trimmer Line Cutter # 12820||
|8||Rotary Cutter Blade Straight Cut Green Martha Stewart Crafts EK Success||
|9||Rotary 12580 Razor Max JM777 Brushcutter Blade||
|10||Scag 3 Made in USA, Heavy Duty, Heat Hardened, Replacement Blade Blade Part # 481708, 482879, 48111,...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best rotary circle cutter
The Best rotary circle cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual rotary circle cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“rotary circle cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
rotary circle cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual rotary circle cutter.
rotary circle cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals rotary circle cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual rotary circle cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best rotary circle cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace rotary circle cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a rotary circle cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
rotary circle cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The rotary circle cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our rotary circle cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the rotary circle cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The rotary circle cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the rotary circle cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your rotary circle cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the rotary circle cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a rotary circle cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty rotary circle cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because rotary circle cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your rotary circle cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a rotary circle cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.