The market is saturated with cutters, both manual and electric. It can be quite overwhelming to choose an appropriate tool for any specific job, especially if you’re not a pro. For example, an amateur will certainly struggle when dealing with a small cutter. For that reason alone, cutting experts from all over the world take great care when choosing the right cutter.
Today, we have for you a selection of the best shoestring fries cutter tools that you can buy this year. And to make sure that you settle on just the right device, we’ve even included a handy buyers’ guide at the end.
List of 10 Best shoestring fries cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the shoestring fries cutter to grab the best one.
1. Progressive International Tower Fry Cutter, 1, White/Green
- MULTIPURPOSE KITCHEN CUTTER: Quickly slice perfect French Fries and veggie sticks in one easy motion
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: You simply place the potato in the middle of the grate and push down with the lid for ideal sized French Fry slices
- EASY TO CLEAN & STORAGE: The pop-out pusher includes a removable grid for easy cleaning while the clear container holds produce for less mess and is Dishwasher Safe
- SUPER SAFETY DESIGN: The Prepworks by Progressive Tower Fry Cutter includes a non-skid base for added stability
Additional Info :
2. KCHEX French Fry Potato Press adjustable Cutter Set Fruit Vegetable Commercial Slicer Cutting W/ 4 Blades
- Restaurant quality fry cut, great for other produce: cucumbers, zucchinis, radishes, yams, apples and more.
- Four interchangeable blades allow a variety of different size cuts: thick, thin, shoestring, and wedge. Ideal prep tool for easy cooking, weight loss, and portion control.
- Stainless Steel blades are rust proof and easy to clean. Ideal for commercial or home use.
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Body.
Additional Info :
3. New Star Foodservice 37340 Commercial Restaurant French Fry Cutter with Suction Feet, 1/4-Inch
- Heavy Duty rust proof powder coated cast iron body
- Stainless steel pushing rod with ergonomic grip
- Cuts fries in 1/4″ pieces consistantly
- Holes at the base of the feet to allow the slicer to be mounted with bolts or suction cup feet
- We offer addition attachments and replacement parts for all your French fry cutter needs
Additional Info :
4. ROVSUN Upgraded Patented Commercial French Fry Cutter with 3 Sizes Blades Set , Rudder Stock Lever, Suction Feet, Potato Fruit Vegetable Slicer for Restaurants Home Kitchen(1/2”, 3/8” & 1/4”)
- LESS EFFORT NEEDED: The patented rudder designed lever makes the potato cutting funny and labor-saving (1 machine = 18 labor force). With this potato chopper, you can breeze through cutting potato chips effortless ease
- SOLID PEDESTAL & STURDY LEGS: The thick foundation provides more stability when operate this French Fry cutter. This cutter can grasp the surface of the counter more strongly with the suction cupped feet. This considerate design ensures the safety and efficiency when you operate this cutter
- MULTIPURPOSE: Not only for potatoes but also for vegetables and fruits. You can dice carrots, cucumbers, etc. with this vegetable fruit chopper. Potatoes aren’t essential to making homemade French Fries. Carrot Fries are a refreshing take on the beloved classic
- THREE SIZES BLADES: There are 3 sizes of blades to choose.It can meet your various cutting need in daily life. The 1/4″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ blades are ideal for making different sizes of French fries and cutting vegetables such as potato carrot and cucumbers.
- FOOD-GRADE & ANTI-CORROSION MATERIAL: Made of advanced and rust-proof 304 stainless steel blades, the vegetable chopper is durable and corrosion-proof, which also ensures food security and safeguard your health. Dimensions: (21.06 x 10.04 x 22)” (L x W x H)
Additional Info :
5. POP AirFry Mate, Stainless Steel French Fry Cutter, Commercial Grade Vegetable and Potato Slicer, Includes 2 Blade Size Cutter Options and No-Slip Suction Base, Perfect for Air Fryer Food Preparation
- MULTIPURPOSE: Now you can get restaurant-quality fries right at home! Comes with two interchangeable blades that perfectly cut 1/2″ thick or 3/8″ thin – 3″ long pieces of fries. Perfect at cutting potatoes, and carrots. Also, great for prepping vegetables like onions, zucchinis, cucumbers. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SWEET POTATOES
- EASY TO USE: Effortlessly prep your fries and vegetables. Our heavy-duty machine pulldown lever firmly presses your potato through the sharp stainless steel blades. Built with sturdy legs and suction cup base for optimal leverage while cutting. Simply place our French fries cutter machine on any flat smooth surface and lock in the suction cup to prevent slippage. Locking systems ensure the blades don’t move while cutting for a consistent cut.
- COMPACT, DURABLE, AND EASY TO CLEAN: Compact design (10 inches by 5 inches) takes up minimal space in your kitchen. Stainless steel material and commercial grade lever are designed for years of use. Interchangeable blades can only be inserted one way preventing any unintentional misuse or damage. Dishwasher safe and can quickly be washed with soap and water.
- PERFECT CUTTER TO COMPLEMENT ANY FRYER: Our Fry cutter is designed to easily prep fries at a perfect length for deep fryers and air fryers. At 3″ length per fry, you don’t need to worry about fitting oversized fries in your fryer. Prepare fries for a snack, party, or dinner with ease.
- QUALITY BACKED BY GUARANTEE: We always thrive for 100% customer satisfaction. That’s why offering a life-time warranty for this product was a no-brainer for us. If anything is not to your complete satisfaction, simply reach out to us and we will make it right! Guaranteed.
Additional Info :
6. ROVSUN Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Sizes Blades, Potato Chopper Fruit Vegetable Slicer for Restaurants, Home & Kitchen, 1/2-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/4-Inch & 8-Wedge Blades and Pusher Blocks
- Labor Saving: 1 machine = 18 labor force. The classic vertical style slicer makes the potato cutting funny and labor-saving. With this cutter, you can breeze through cutting potato chips effortless ease
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The thick foundation provides more stability when operate this French Fry cutter. This cutter can grasp the surface of the counter more strongly with the non-slip feet. This considerate design ensures the safety and efficiency when you operate it
- MULTIPURPOSE: Not only for potatoes but also for vegetables and fruits. You can dice carrots and cucumbers etc. Potatoes aren’t essential to making homemade French Fries. Carrot Fries are a refreshing take on the beloved classic
- FOOD-GRADE & ANTI-CORROSION MATERIAL: Advanced cast aluminum alloy frame and rust-proof 304 stainless steel blades ensure food security and safeguard your health
- 4 SIZES BLADES: There are 4 sizes of blades to choose.It can meet your various cutting need in daily life. The 1/4″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ & 8-wedge blades are ideal for making different sizes of French fries and cutting vegetables such as potato carrot and cucumbers.
Additional Info :
7. 3 Pairs Oval Shoes laces Shoelaces CaseHQ 52 inch Strings Athletic
- Material: Flexible Polyester. The CaseHQ shoelace is strong made and will not fade or shrink, machine washable
- Oval (Semi-Round): Style Non Waxed VERY THIN (But Not Extra Thin) Dress Round Shoelaces – Approximately 1/4″ Wide
- 3 Pairs (6 Laces)
- Fit shoes with 6-8 eyelets
- Good Replacement Shoelaces: durable and thicker than original shoelaces
Additional Info :
8. VEVOR Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Replacement Blades, 1/4″ and 3/8″ Blade Easy Dicer Chopper, 6-Wedge Slicer and 6-Wedge Apple Corer, Lemon Potato Cutter for French Fries with Extended Handle
- Heavy-duty Construction: The load-bearing bracket structure of our commercial dicer is made of cast-aluminum, making it much more durable with very little extra weight, superior to the cast-iron material. Meanwhile, it is quite convenient to clean and maintain.
- 4 Sizes Of Replaceable Blades: 4 Different sizes of blades are offered, containing 1/4″ & 3/8″ cutters for uniform dices, and 6-wedge slicer & a 6-wedge apple corer for cutting fruits into six wedges. The food-grade 420 stainless steel material enables the processed food to retain freshness and integrity.
- Stainless Steel Food Pan Included: An additional food pan, 9.1×6.7×1.0-inch in dimensions, can be perfectly tucked under the sturdy base for collecting the processed vegetable and fruits dices.
- Convenient To Operate: Thanks to superior engineering, the leverage of our extended handle is improved for effortless cutting. And switching out the blade set is as easy as a breeze due to its quick assembly nuts. Besides, the round feet are adjustable to adapt to the uneven ground.
- Multifunctional Dicer: Our commercial food chopper is a piece of versatile kitchen equipment to cut vegetables and fruits, including potatoes, onions, lemons, apples, chilies, etc., for your salads. It is also a great choice in restaurants, canteens, cafeterias, or other chain catering businesses.
Additional Info :
9. Weston French Fry Cutter Machine and Veggie Dicer with 2 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, White (36-3301-W)
- RESTAURANT-QUALITY FRIES: The Weston French Fry Cutter makes perfectly uniform fries in second. Just place the potato in the Weston French fry cutter and push the handle down. Great for sweet potato fries too — just soften sweet potatoes before cutting.
- EASILY CUT & DICE VEGETABLES & FRUITS: Easily and quickly dice onions, potatoes, carrots, zucchini, and other vegetables as well as fruits like pineapples and mangos. Great for meal prep or cutting fruits and vegetables for appetizers and snacks.
- INCLUDES 2 BLADES & FOOD PUSHERS: Easily swap out the ultra-sharp, stainless steel blades and food pushers to change the size of your fries and diced pieces. The 3/8″ cutting blades is great for French fries, or choose 1/2″ when you want bigger dices.
- EASY TO USE: Unlike cutters that require strong pressure to cut hard vegetables like carrots, our unique ratcheting design makes it easy. Simply push the ratchet handle down to push food through the blades at 3/8″ or 1/2″ intervals.
- REMOVABLE KNIFE GUIDE FOR PERFECT DICING: The knife guide on the potato French fry cutter easily snaps into place in seconds. It’s great for times when you want more control and need perfectly even and consistent cuts and dicing.
Additional Info :
10. SHSYCER French Fry Cutter Commercial Potato Slicer with Suction Feet Complete Set, Includes 1/4″, 3/8″,1/2″,8 Pieces,6 Pieces
- Five types of blades: 1/4″,1/2″,3/8″,#6 and #8，correspond to five types of French fries.
- The part of the push head is made of aluminium alloy, the blade is stainless steel, and the handle is cast iron.
- Complete the potato chips in a short time.Will help you save time and space. Whether it’s for business or using it at home with family and friends, it’s your competent assistant. It can also be used to cut cucumbers, radishes, carrots, zucchini and other vegetables, you can also try to cut other vegetables and fruits.
- There are four suckers to help stabilize in the operating area. It is very convenient to clean and wipe it, and pay attention to safety in the process of cleaning. The weight of the product is about 6.9kg.
- It will save you time and enjoy your time with friends and family.
Additional Info :
List of shoestring fries cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Progressive International Tower Fry Cutter, 1, White/Green||
|2||Westmark Multipurpose French Fry Cutter with 3 Thickness Adjustable Stainless Steel Blades and...||
|3||KCHEX French Fry Potato Press adjustable Cutter Set Fruit Vegetable Commercial Slicer Cutting W/ 4...||
|4||New Star Foodservice 37340 Commercial Restaurant French Fry Cutter with Suction Feet, 1/4-Inch||
|5||ROVSUN Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Sizes Blades, Potato Chopper Fruit Vegetable Slicer for...||
|6||French Fry Cutter, Befano Potato Slicer Fry Cutter | Stainless Steel Potato Cutter for French Fries...||
|7||TOPHORT French Fry Cutter Commercial Vegetable Dicer Potato Fries Cutter Machine with 1/2-Inch,...||
|8||Margoog 5 in 1 Chopper Vegetable Cutter French Fry Cutter Manual Potato Slicer Potato Chip Maker...||
|9||Weston French Fry Cutter Machine and Veggie Dicer with 2 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, White...||
|10||ROVSUN Upgraded Patented Commercial French Fry Cutter with 3 Sizes Blades Set , Rudder Stock Lever,...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best shoestring fries cutter
The Best shoestring fries cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual shoestring fries cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“shoestring fries cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
shoestring fries cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual shoestring fries cutter.
shoestring fries cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals shoestring fries cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual shoestring fries cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best shoestring fries cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace shoestring fries cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a shoestring fries cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
shoestring fries cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The shoestring fries cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our shoestring fries cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the shoestring fries cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The shoestring fries cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the shoestring fries cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your shoestring fries cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the shoestring fries cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a shoestring fries cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty shoestring fries cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because shoestring fries cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your shoestring fries cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a shoestring fries cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.