Choosing the right sopito french fry cutter can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best sopito french fry cutter, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best sopito french fry cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the sopito french fry cutter to grab the best one.
1. Electric French Fry Cutter, Sopito Commercial Grade Potato Cutter with 1/2-Inch Blade Stainless Steel Perfect for Potatoes Carrots Cucumbers
- ELECTRIC FRENCH FRY CUTTER: This electric French fry cutter is designed for commercial and home use.
- SHARP & DURABLE BLADES: The blade’s size is 5.2 x 5.1 inches, made of premium stainless steel which is sharp and durable, can cut any raw potatoes into all 1/2 inches chips as easy as pie.
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: 2-button controller (Forward/Backward) on the top, when you press and hold “Forward” button gently, the cutting blade will forward to cut the potatoes; when you press and hold “Backward ” button, the cutting blade will backward and then you can put another potato into it again for cutting. The whole process is effortless, simple and safe to use.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN: The cutting blade is detachable, you can disassemble it, and clean it with soft cloth and water which makes it look like a new one again. Hassle-free for cleaning. (Note: the blade is sharp, please do not wash it with your hands )
- WE PROMISE: Sopito Electric French Fry Cutter are guaranteed for 24 months from the date of purchase. If there is any quality problem in the product, please add your order number and send the problem to our mailbox for full refund or exchange. We will handle it for you in 24 hours.
Additional Info :
2. French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots Cucumbers
- HIGH QUALITY BLADE: Made of high quality stainless steel, robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use., slice fast and easy to use, just with little effort for cutting the potato, carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, onion into 1/2 inch thick strip.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN: Extended handle makes everything easier to make homemade fries. With a single lever action you can squeeze through potatoes with ease.
- NO NEED TO QUARTER OR HALF CUT THE POTATOES: The cutter box can takes 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of this cutter is big enough for most potatoes, sweet potatoes and other vegetables. Cuts the entire potato in one go.
- CONVENIENT FOR ALL: Cuts fries in 1/2″ pieces. Also great for zucchinis, cucumbers and other vegetables, fruits into perfectly shaped sticks in seconds. Create stunning French fries, sweet potato fries, etc. For thinner 3/8 Inch blade, you may check the asin:B07MK28WBH.
- SPACE SAVING AND EASY TO CLEAR: Unlike commercial French fry cutter in the market, which takes too much space, this potato cutter has small volume as well as commercial grade quality. Easy to clean with water, never be worried about rinsing and rust, use the cutter easily.
Additional Info :
3. Sopito French Fry Cutter with 1/2 Inch Blade and 3/8 Inch Blade Bundle
- Durable and Sharp Blade: French Fry Cutter has two interchangeable blades that perfectly cut 1/2 inch thick strip or 3/8 inch thin strip of fries, and the blades are easy to change. Made of high quality stainless steel, robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use.
- Extended Handle for Effort-Saving: The potato cutter is designed with a extended handle and a strong suction cup. With a single lever action you can squeeze through potatoes with ease.
- No Need to Cut Potatoes into Quarters or Halves: The cutter box can takes 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of this cutter is big enough for most potatoes, sweet potatoes and other vegetables. Cut the entire potato in one go.
- Convenient for All: Cuts fries into 1/2″ pieces or 3/8″ pieces. Also great for potatoes, zucchinis, cucumbers and other vegetables, fruits into perfectly shaped strips in seconds. Create stunning French fries, sweet potato fries, etc.
- Space Saving and Easy to Clean: Unlike commercial French fry cutter in the market, which takes too much space, this potato cutter has small volume as well as commercial grade quality. Easy to clean with water, never be worried about rinsing and rust, use the cutter easily.
4. French Fry Cutter, Sopito Potato Cutter with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots, Black
- High-quality Blade: The stainless steel blade is durable and sharp, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use. Never afraid of bending or breaking the blade while cutting small or medium potatoes.
- Unique Design: Effort-saving ratchet-style presser makes it easier for us to cut potato into 1/2 inch thick strip. At the same time, the design of the potato cutter based on frogs attractes the attention of children and let them enjoy cooking.
- Household Cutter: The french fry cutter is applies to the family. We need to cut potatoes in half and make healthier french fry. And it is ideal for preparing ingredients before cooking. The black exterior is also dirtproof.
- Multi-purpose fry cutter: Cut fries in 1/2″ piece. Also great for potatoes, onion, carrots and cucumbers, and other medium-hard vegetables and fruits. Note: Does not apply to very hard or very soft foods.
- Spave-Saving And Easy to Clean: This potato cutter has small volume, unlike commercial French fry cutter in the market which takes too much space. Easy to clean with water, never be worried about rust.
Additional Info :
5. Sopito French Fry Cutter Replacement Blade for V6, 3/8 Inch
- Robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use. it won’t bend or break when cutting high fiber foods like sweet potatoes, carrots and etc.
- Cuts potatoes into 3/8 inch french fries.
- Easily attaches to Sopito Manual and Electric French Fry Cutter.
- Tested for safety and health.
- Quality and performance driven products for your home.
Additional Info :
6. Fullstar All-in-1 Vegetable Chopper, Mandoline Slicer & Cheese Grater | Multi Blade French Fry Cutter & Veggie Dicer | Includes Bonus Handheld Spiralizer & Kitchen Gadgets
- Greatest functionality on the market – 5 interchangeable blades means this kitchen gadget meets all of your slicing, grating and chopping needs. Choose the perfect thickness of your sliced vegetables with the easy-to-use adjuster dial and select the ideal size for your chopped vegetables by simply changing the inserts.
- Bonus handheld spiralizer – compact and easy to use, the Fullstar mandoline slicer comes with a bonus 3 in 1 adjustable spiralizer. Unlike large units this kitchen gadget is easy to store and a breeze to clean as it is dishwasher-safe.
- Keeping you and your family safe – we know our stainless steel blades are high quality and razor sharp. Our set therefore comes with a fingerguard and protective glove to keep you safe whilst you are using the spiral slicer and a cleaning brush and blade organizer for when you aren’t. The abs plastic is nontoxic and bpa free guaranteeing healthy meals for your family.
- No mess and no slips – our catch tray makes cooking so much more convenient, no mess and no messing around! It makes cleaning effortless and our non-slip base also makes your slicing, chopping and grating that much easier. Plus the slicer chopper is entirely dishwasher-safe (top rack) .
- Read the manual carefully – Please read the instruction manual provided with the Fullstar food chopper closely before use. If you have any questions or issues regarding the chopper please do not hesitate to send the seller a message through Amazon and we will respond within 24 hours
Additional Info :
7. French Fry Cutter, Befano Potato Slicer Fry Cutter | Stainless Steel Potato Cutter for French Fries Cutter with 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch Blade Great for Potato, French Fries, Cucumber Vegetables Carrot
- EFFORTLESSLY PREP FRIES: The stainless-steel blades, as well as the sturdy legs and suction cup bases, give you the best cutting leverage for cutting potatoes. Meet ergonomic design. Any smooth, flat surface will work with the commercial French Fry Cutter. The 2.4″ suction cups prevent it from slipping away, reducing the outflow of force. The locking system ensures that the blades do not move while cutting.
- 2 BLADES, 2 FRY SIZES: Comes with 2 changeable blades that perfectly cut 1/2″ thick or 3/8″ thin. Get restaurant-quality fries right in your own home! You can also use this tool to cut carrots, onions, and zucchini. Additionally, you can prepare sweet potatoes. If placing potato slices in the cutter box, you’ll get potato cubes.
- PERFECT FOR DEEP & AIR FRIERS: The Befano French Fry Cutter machine provides a larger cutter box, measuring 5.5*3.7 inches, so you do not need to quarter or half cut the potatoes. Get 3″ length per fry, perfect for deep fryers and air fryers. Easily prepare fries for a snack, party, or dinner.
- COMPACT & EASY TO CLEAN: The potato cutter is smaller and easier to clean than other potato french fry cutters on the market, which take up too much space. It is compact enough to store in a kitchen cupboard. Its handle is detachable, so it can be put aside in storage. To clean the blades after use, simply run them underwater. Using high-quality materials, you don’t need to worry about rusting due to rinsing.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION & BLADE CHANGING: The potato cutter is easy to install, and the blades can be changed to the size you need. Moreover, it comes with useful tools. Keep fingers always clear of the cutting blade. Never hold the product with your hands in the line of the cutting blade.
Additional Info :
|Color||1/2″ & 3/8″ Blades French Fry Cutter|
8. New Star Foodservice 42306 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter with Suction Feet, 3/8″, Green
- Rust proof powder Coated heavy duty cast iron body
- Stainless steel rod
- Cuts fries in 3/8″ pieces
- Can be Table or wall mounted
- Additional accessories and back up parts available for purchase
Additional Info :
9. French Fry Cutter, CUGLB Professional Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Potato Chipper Cutter with 1/2 Inch Cutting Blades for Potatoes, Carrots etc.
- Safe Material: Food-grade stainless steel potato cutter can touch food directly, effectively rust-proof and durable
- Optimal Size: The cutter box is approx 5.58 * 3.51 inches, big enough for most potatoes and no need to half cut potatoes
- Ergonomic Design: The extendable handle saves you effort with leverage, easy for most people to make fries
- Easy to Clean: Manual and simple installation, the newly upgraded blade and push plate can be removed for easy cleaning
- Tips: Keep sharp blade away from children. Blanch or microwave sweet potatoes before cutting will be more efficient
Additional Info :
10. ROVSUN Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Sizes Blades, Potato Chopper Fruit Vegetable Slicer for Restaurants, Home & Kitchen, 1/2-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/4-Inch & 8-Wedge Blades and Pusher Blocks
- Labor Saving: 1 machine = 18 labor force. The classic vertical style slicer makes the potato cutting funny and labor-saving. With this cutter, you can breeze through cutting potato chips effortless ease
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The thick foundation provides more stability when operate this French Fry cutter. This cutter can grasp the surface of the counter more strongly with the non-slip feet. This considerate design ensures the safety and efficiency when you operate it
- MULTIPURPOSE: Not only for potatoes but also for vegetables and fruits. You can dice carrots and cucumbers etc. Potatoes aren’t essential to making homemade French Fries. Carrot Fries are a refreshing take on the beloved classic
- FOOD-GRADE & ANTI-CORROSION MATERIAL: Advanced cast aluminum alloy frame and rust-proof 304 stainless steel blades ensure food security and safeguard your health
- 4 SIZES BLADES: There are 4 sizes of blades to choose.It can meet your various cutting need in daily life. The 1/4″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ & 8-wedge blades are ideal for making different sizes of French fries and cutting vegetables such as potato carrot and cucumbers.
Additional Info :
List of sopito french fry cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for...||
|2||Electric French Fry Cutter, Sopito Commercial Grade Potato Cutter with 1/2-Inch Blade Stainless...||
|3||Sopito French Fry Cutter Replacement Blade for V6, 3/8 Inch||
|4||French Fry Cutter, Sopito Potato Cutter with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots, Black||
|5||French Fry Cutter, Befano Potato Slicer Fry Cutter | Stainless Steel Potato Cutter for French Fries...||
|6||RealPlus 1/4" Replacement Blade Assembly with Pusher Block for Commercial French Fry Cutter||
|7||Black Pushing Plate for Sopito 1/2-Inch Blades||
|8||ROVSUN Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Sizes Blades, Potato Chopper Fruit Vegetable Slicer for...||
|9||New Star Foodservice 42306 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter with Suction Feet, 3/8", Green||
|10||Mellyhan French Fry Cutter, Heavy Duty Vegetable Fruit Commercial Slicer maker adjustable Potato...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Manual sopito french fry cutter
The Best Manual sopito french fry cutter saves time compared to wet saws. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual sopito french fry cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best manual tile cutter.
“sopito french fry cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
sopito french fry cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual sopito french fry cutter.
sopito french fry cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals sopito french fry cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual sopito french fry cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best sopito french fry cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace sopito french fry cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a sopito french fry cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
sopito french fry cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The sopito french fry cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our sopito french fry cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the sopito french fry cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The sopito french fry cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the sopito french fry cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your sopito french fry cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the sopito french fry cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a sopito french fry cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty sopito french fry cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because sopito french fry cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your sopito french fry cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a sopito french fry cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.