The market is saturated with cutters, both manual and electric. It can be quite overwhelming to choose an appropriate tool for any specific job, especially if you’re not a pro. For example, an amateur will certainly struggle when dealing with a small cutter. For that reason alone, cutting experts from all over the world take great care when choosing the right cutter.
Today, we have for you a selection of the best superiorbilt tile cutter tools that you can buy this year. And to make sure that you settle on just the right device, we’ve even included a handy buyers’ guide at the end.
List of 10 Best superiorbilt tile cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the superiorbilt tile cutter to grab the best one.
1. SuperiorBilt ProBiltSERIES Polyproxylene Stone Grout Float with SoftGrip Handle
- Polyproxylene body will not mar or scratch tile; holds edge longer
- Comfortable SoftGrip handle
- 3 – 1/2″ x 9-1/2″ Stone Grout Float
- Red Polyproxylene Body, SoftGrip Handle
- Softer for Textured Tiles and Natural Stone; Sanded and Non-Sanded Grout Package: 12
Additional Info :
2. GOOD XEN 1,500 Spacers Self Leveling for Tile – Anti Lippage Tile Leveling System – Self-anti-lippage, Easy Level Clips for Ceramic and Stone.
- GET YOUR TILES PERFECTLY LEVEL – leveling spacers tile system clips make your tile installation a breeze with our simple to use leveling spacers! They’re easy to work with and take off and will make sure your tiles are perfectly aligned for a flawless finish.
- EASY TO USE INSTALLATION SPACERS – Our leveling spacers are easy to use and take off quickly. They are a tight fit and strong without breaking. GOOD XEN Tile leveling system 1/16” is simple to use, making it a great choice for anyone looking for an easy installation.
- 1,500 PCS TO WORK WITH – Our GOOD XEN Tile leveling clips 1/16 inch are the perfect way to ensure a level and lippage-free tile installation. Made from top quality materials, our spacers are easy to work with and take off easily when you’re done. With 1,500 spacers in each box, you’ll have plenty for even the largest projects.
- WORKS ON WALLS AND FLOORS – Feel free to set your tiles across any surface as this floor flattening space clip set is designed to work at all angles. Tile clips are a great tool when trying to fight the effects of gravity or anything that may disturb your mortar’s stability. Our clamps are strong enough to handle the pressure! Flat lash tile leveling.
- A GREAT TOOL FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS – Make sure your flooring project goes off without a hitch with the help of our simple and easy to use . Our tile spacer keep your ceramic in place while the structure levels them, so you end up with a perfectly level surface.
Additional Info :
3. Marshalltown 17″ (432 mm) Tile Cutter,Multi,One Size,TC17
- 17″ (432 mm) Tile Cutter
- Marshalltown TC17 17″ (432 mm) Tile Cutter
- Package Dimensions: 11.099 L x 57.200 H x 16.992 W (centimeters)
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 pounds
Additional Info :
4. MARSHALLTOWN Ultra-Lite Flooring Cutter 13″
- 13″ Lightweight Flooring Shear
Additional Info :
5. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw, Masonry, 4-3/8-Inch (DWC860W)
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
Additional Info :
6. MANTISTOL 13″ Pro Vinyl floor cutter LVT-330 for VCT,LVT, SPC, PVC, LVP, WPC and Rigid Core Vinyl Plank. (15.4 lbs)
- Design for cutting LVP, WPC, SPC, LVT, VCT, PVC, Vinyl Plank Flooring. Cutting unapproved materials will void warranty.
- No dust, No noise, No electricity needed, Easy and Professional cutting vinyl floor, Save time. If you received the cutter that cuts less than 8mm thick, please remove the blade, clean the aluminum shavings in the groove, and then assemble the blade correctly in the center of the blade bar.
- Why does the floor you cut crack? Because your floor must be Rigid Core Vinyl Plank （SPC or RVP）, it is a stone-plastic composite material, which contains stone powder; it is a brittle material. Floor cracks occur when at least two or more cuts are required to make long cuts and corner cuts.
- 13″ cutting width and 8mm cutting depth. Straight cut, Angle cut; ” L & 凵” cut and Lengthwise cut(Solve the installation of wall and corner).Clearly marked measuring guide. 0-45° Angle Cutting, Translational cutting,the deep of the throat is 115mm/4.5inch.Easy to use and to carry around.
- 2.2mm thick tungsten steel sharp blade, included a 600 Grit oilstone to keep sharp.When the blade becomes dull. Must repair the sharpness of the blade (installed flooring on about 5000 sq.ft ) Otherwise it will quickly end the service life，man-made damage is not covered by the warranty.
Additional Info :
7. WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors
- [STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip. They’re Cordless Electric Scissors. They can cut tougher material with far less hand strain than manual scissors
- [BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time
- [SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [BATTERY INDICATOR] Power level monitor on the Zip Snip lets you make sure that you’ll have enough charge for the job at hand
- [ONLY 1 LBS] Not only can you work a long time without fatigue, but the Zip Snip is easy to maneuver
- [COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up
Additional Info :
8. youkzuan Professional Porcelain Manual Tile Cutter,Glass Cutter Tool Kit with Large Tile Cutter,Tile Pliers,Shaped Glass Cutter,8Pcs Cutting Heads and 2Pcs Cutting Wheels to Work Easy and Portable
- 🎯【Why Choose Us】Professional and precise cutting of tiles, glass and mirrors, LIGHT only 1.6kg (3.6 lbs), so easy to carry and move this tile snap cutter. it can be used for professional tile/glass cutting, home decoration or DIY, designing student utensils, tile/glass restoration, free creation by art lovers.
- 🎯【Advantages】No electricity needed, No dust. Simple and fast operation, need to SCRATCH AND OPEN. The ergonomic handle design makes it easier to hold. The BUFFER design can protect the surface of the tile and prevent the damage. Two LASER ENGRAVED scales: INCH and CM.
- 🎯【Parameters】1.Theoretically no limit to max. cutting length, BUT we recommend max. 300cm (118”) 2. Cutting width 5cm-90cm (2”-36“), BUT you can cut max. 180cm (72″) if placed along both sides3. Cutting thickness 0.5cm-1.2cm (0.2”-0.5”) Strong and durable, lever principle, save time and improve efficiency.
- 🎯【What You Get】Equipped with 1Pc Professional alloy cutting pliers, Dragon-shaped tile glass cutter, 8Pcs DIAMOND cutting blades 6mm (0.23”) and 2Pcs TUNGSTEN STEEL cutting wheels 22mm (0.86“). Some wearing parts can be replaced at any time. Manual tile cutter your choice.
- 🎯【CAUTION!!!】When installing, pay attention to the direction of the rod! When scratching, use full force and evenly, the cracks must be deep! When opening, the red dot facing upwards! Do not stick the tiles too far into the pliers! Do not exceed thickness requirements! For large tiles please clamp both ends of cutting line! We strongly recommend testing and practicing with a few scrap tiles before using this cutter, because some skills are required. Read all the notes below this page!
9. SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw – 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
Additional Info :
10. Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings
- Product Type : Tools
- Cuts A Variety Of Material, Including Laminate Flooring, Fiber Cement Board (Hardieplank , Cemplank ), Engineered Wood And Vinyl Siding Up To 13” Wide And 19/32” Thick
- Compact And Easy To Use; Produces Clean, Precision Cuts With No Splintering And Smooth Finish
- Sturdy High-Quality Steel And Aluminum Construction
Additional Info :
List of superiorbilt tile cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||2Piece Tungsten-Carbide Tile Cutter Replacement Cutting Wheel 7/8-Inch, Premium Quality Standard...||
|2||Goldblatt 2 Piece Glass Tile Nippers Set - Heavy Duty Wheeled Glass Mosaic Nipper & Hd Ceramic Tile...||
|3||GOOD XEN Tile Leveling System – 1,500 Pcs Tile Spacers to get Perfect Spacing Every Time – Tile...||
|4||Marshalltown 17" (432 mm) Tile Cutter,Multi,One Size,TC17||
|5||WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors||
|6||Glass Cutting Oil, Suitable for All Glass Cutting Tools, 4 Ounces Glass Cutter Oil is Used for...||
|7||Manual Tile Cutter, 2 in 1 Glass Tile Cutter Hand Tool with Glass Breaking Pliers, Mirror Cutting...||
|8||MARSHALLTOWN Ultra-Lite Flooring Cutter 13", Cuts Vinyl Plank, Laminate, Engineered Hardwood,...||
|9||Tile Leveling System, ASIYUN Wall Tile Leveler Tools Set - with Tile Plier, 300PCS 1/16 Inch Tile...||
|10||SuperiorBilt Platinum Grout Float||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best superiorbilt tile cutter
The Best superiorbilt tile cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual superiorbilt tile cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“superiorbilt tile cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
superiorbilt tile cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual superiorbilt tile cutter.
superiorbilt tile cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals superiorbilt tile cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual superiorbilt tile cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best superiorbilt tile cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace superiorbilt tile cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a superiorbilt tile cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
superiorbilt tile cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The superiorbilt tile cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our superiorbilt tile cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the superiorbilt tile cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The superiorbilt tile cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the superiorbilt tile cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your superiorbilt tile cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the superiorbilt tile cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a superiorbilt tile cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty superiorbilt tile cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because superiorbilt tile cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your superiorbilt tile cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a superiorbilt tile cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.