A tile floor cutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best tile floor cutter Popular Models
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the tile floor cutter to grab the best one.
1. Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings
- Product Type : Tools
- Cuts A Variety Of Material, Including Laminate Flooring, Fiber Cement Board (Hardieplank , Cemplank ), Engineered Wood And Vinyl Siding Up To 13” Wide And 19/32” Thick
- Compact And Easy To Use; Produces Clean, Precision Cuts With No Splintering And Smooth Finish
- Sturdy High-Quality Steel And Aluminum Construction
Additional Info :
2. Tile Cutter for Ceramic Tile Floor Tile and Glass Tile Cut Straight and radius cuts Tile Cutter Hand Tool for Cutting Wall Tile Porcelain Tile and Glass Tile is Faster and Cleaner than Wet Tile saw
- EASY TO USE TOOLS FOR CUTTING TILE: Thorough printed Instructions and Multiple Videos, how to cut Ceramic Tile, How to cut Glass Mosaic Backsplash, How to Cut Porcelain Tile, How to Cut Radius ,How to cut Straight lines, wiggly lines.
- NO WET SAW RENTAL NO MESSY TILE SAW CUTTER : Even Professional Tilers don’t like the mess a wet saw makes and that even the best diamond blades can chip the edges of the tiles, and forget about cutting glass mosaic backsplash tiles on a mesh with a water saw, they chip, scrunch up, fly away, and when they get wet they fall off anyway. So you end up pushing each tiny tile through the wet saw with what’s left of your fingers.
- NO RUNNING IN AND OUT THE HOUSE From the Basement or The Driveway, Trailing Through The House Up and Down The Stairs in the Freezing Rain or Burning Sun a Thousand Times with Every Single Tile For Every Single Cut, You Can’t use a Wet Saw in The House – She Won’t Let You ! She’s Right It’s Way Too Messy! And If you do, you’ll be in Marriage Guidance, and still be finding bits 20 years from now
- HOW TO CUT GLASS MIRROR STAINED GLASS SHEETS With Other Hints Tips And Trade Secrets. Do You Know Anybody That Didn’t Break The Last Piece Of Glass They Tried To Cut? That’s Because 99% Of The Wheels Are Junk Reconstituted Tungsten Carbide Then You Tap It With That Ball Thing On The End, Tap Tap Tap, Cross Your Fingers Close Your Eyes And Hope For The Best, Then Pick The Broken Pieces Off The Floor.
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE MADE IN SCOTLAND GREAT BRITAN : Stamped In the Steel Lets face it If you were Bungee Jumping what would you want stamped on the side Made in Great Britain or Made in, Well Some Other Place
Additional Info :
3. Roberts 10-895, 12 inch Vinyl Tile Cutter, Red
- NOT for Vinyl plank
- Designed to cut Vinyl Tiles up to 4mm thick
- It can cut STRAIGHT Up to 12 in. Vinyl Tile
- It can cut DIAGONAL Up to 8 in. Vinyl Tile
- Hardend steel blades for accurate cuts
- Convenient carry handle for easy transport
- Locking blade and convenient handle makes transport easy
- Molded handle for extra grip and comfort
- Built in ruler to use as cutting guide
Additional Info :
4. ROBERTS 10-35 Laminate and Vinyl Plank Cutter, 8″, Red
- Cuts laminate up to 8-Inch wide and 10mm thick
- Heavy duty steel frame for maximum stability
- Positionable-InchV-Inch support keeps planks level while cutting
- This product is meant to cut with leverage and not a sharp blade
- It is a blunt blade design that “rips” through the flooring material
- Advantages: no dust, the blunt blade prevents splitting of laminate boards like most cutters
- Designed for cutting end pieces to be covered with base molding
- Cutter is not applicable for cutting laminate with attached padding
Additional Info :
5. VEVOR Tile Cutter 47 Inch, Manual Tile Cutter All-Steel Frame,Tile Cutting Machine w/Laser Guide and Bonus Spare Cutter,Tile Cutter Hand Tool for Precision Cutting Porcelain Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Heavy Duty Construction: The frame of the tile cutter tools hand tool is made of heavy all-steel material, compact, strong, and durable. The solid rail makes cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
- Upgraded Sliding Head: With enhanced spring function, 27 ball bearings and built-in oil can, the sliding head ensures the cutting more smoothly without shaking and easy to operate. Score and snap tile cutter.
- Alloy Cutter Wheel: Super hard alloy cutter wheel ensures smooth cuttings accurate and clean. Max. Cutting width 1200mm. Max. Cutting Thickness: 6-15mm. We especially provide an extra one for free.
- Precision Positioning Cutting: The newly upgraded laser infrared positioning function can effectively improve the accuracy of this porcelain tile cutter. And three aluminum rulers can make fast cuttings in different sizes continuously.
- Thoughtful Designs: The anti-skid rubber handle is ergonomic and more comfortable to use, providing better-using experience. Lifting handle help to move the handle to match with moving roller, easy to carry.
Additional Info :
6. Roberts 10-94 Multi-Floor Cutter, 13-inch,Silver
- Guillotine-style cutter cuts up to 13” wide and 5/8″ (16mm) thick
- Extruded aluminum base with solid plastic surface as a comfortable working area
- Long handle provides extra leverage for more cutting power with less effort
- Movable guide allows 45 degree angle cuts
- Replaceable tungsten-steel blade provides a long-lasting working life and sharp and clean cutting edge
Additional Info :
7. MantisTol 13” Laminate Floor & Siding Cutter MC-330 with Installation Kit ; For Pergo, Wood, Siding, Vinyl plank and More; Best Buy!
- For Laminate, Multi-Floor, Bamboo flooring, Parquet, solid wood, Deck-Floor-Boards, fiber-cement siding, rubber cove base, LVT, VCT, SPC, LVP, WPC, Vinyl Flooring and more， up to 13” wide and 16mm ( 5/8”) thick.
- Sturdy high-quality steel and Heavy duty aluminum construction. 4 mm thick tungsten steel sharp blade, included a 600 Grit hone stone to keep sharp. Installation Kit with Tapping Block, Pull Bar and Spacers (With 20 Spacers)
- If you use it for business purposes, make sure you have a spare new blade.
- 37-1/4″ Handle for increased leverage with less effort. No electricity, no dust, quick, quiet and Easy to use.
- Item Weight 18.7 lbs, DIY For Household and Business, Strong and Durable， Preferred for business！
Additional Info :
8. BestEquip Tile Cutter, 1200mm Manual Ceramic Floor Tile Cutter, All-Steel Frame Cutting Machine, Precise Tile Cutter Tools w/Laser Guide & Tungsten Carbide Wheel, Large Tile Cutter For Porcelain
- Smooth Cutting: Super hard alloy cutter wheel ensures smooth cuttings accurate and clean. Max. Cutting Length: 47″/1200 mm. Cutting Thickness: 0.24″-0.6″/6-15 mm. The sliding head ensures the cutting more smoothly.
- High Precision: The newly upgraded laser infrared positioning function can effectively improve the accuracy of this porcelain tile cutter. And rulers can make fast cuttings in different sizes continuously.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The frame of tile cutter tools hand tool is made of aluminum, compact, strong, and sturdy. The solid rail makes cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
- User-Friendly Design: The anti-skid rubber handle is ergonomic and more comfortable to use, providing better-using experience. Lifting handle help to move the handle to match with moving roller, easy to carry.
- Versatile Applications: The porcelain tile cutter is ideal for cutting all types of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain tiles, normal floor tiles, and polished tiles. Widely used in multiple workshops and industrial sites.
Additional Info :
9. Goplus 36-Inch Manual Tile Cutter, Professional Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Cutting Wheel, Anti-sliding Rubber Surface and Removable Scale, Suitable for Ceramic Floor, Ceiling Tiles
- 【Powerful Cutting System】This tile cutter has tungsten carbide cutting wheel for smooth cutting and durable. This 36inch tile cutter equipped with deep groove ball bearings, which is higher than other normal strengths to ensure perfect sliding. The 1650 LBS pressure of manual tile cutter makes cutting easier and more labor-saving.
- 【Support Accurate Multi-angle Cutting】Equipped with a high-precision ruler, this porcelain tile cutter can perform parallel and angled cutting (from 0 ° to 60 °) and suits all kinds of tiles. With a stretchable scale, the tile cutter hand tool can cut a tile which is maximum size of 36 inches and maximum thickness of 0.5-inch (14 mm).
- 【Stable and Premium Frame】Made of heavy iron material, the 36 inch tile cutter is sturdy and the solid I-shaped tack does not deform. The wide and thick base, non-slip rubber pad and telescopic stand provide additional stability for larger tiles. The protective covers on the bottom provide stability while protecting the ground and ceramic tile cutter.
- 【Ergonomic and Comfortable Handle】Curved and extended handle is designed according to users’ habits, which make cutting operation easier. Meanwhile, the non-slip plastic on the handle surface increases the comfort sense during grip. More ergonomic design, improve the usability of 36 inch tile cutter.
- 【Convenient to Assemble and Move】This manual tilt cutter requires almost no assembly. There are only a few accessories that can be quickly assembled from the instructions. At the same time, portable design allows 36 inch tile cutter to be easily carried anywhere. This manual tile cutter is perfect choice for home renovations and so on.
Additional Info :
10. QEP Tile Cutter, 1/2 in Cap, 14 in, Yellow
- Mpn: 10214Q
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Qep
- Package Dimensions: 18.0″ L x 18.0″ W x 21.0″ H
Additional Info :
List of tile floor cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty...||
|2||Nisorpa 12 inch Vinyl Plank Cutter Manual Laminate Floor Cutting Tool Heavy Duty Steel Quick Cut for...||
|3||Roberts 10-895, 12 inch Vinyl Tile Cutter, Red||
|4||VonHaus 24 Inch Tile Cutter Manual - Professional Porcelain Ceramic Floor Tile Cutter Tungsten...||
|5||DNA Motoring TOOLS-00117 600mm Straight Floor & Tile Cutter, Includes Heavy Duty Carbide Scoring...||
|6||Tile Cutter for Ceramic Tile Floor Tile and Glass Tile Cut Straight and radius cuts Tile Cutter Hand...||
|7||EAB Tool 2100007 13" Laminate Floor Cutter with Installation Kit||
|8||MantisTol 13'' Laminate Floor & Siding Cutter MC-330 with Installation Kit ; For Pergo, Wood, Vinyl...||
|9||Seeutek 48 Inch Manual Tile Cutter With Tungsten Carbide Scoring Wheel for Porcelain Ceramic Floor...||
|10||EAB Tool 2100010 EAB Tool Professional Floor Cutter, 13", Black||
How to Choose the Best tile floor cutter?
To help you pick the best tile floor cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a tile floor cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry tile floor cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most tile floor cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all tile floor cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. tile floor cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut tile floor cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourtile floor cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most tile floor cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic tile floor cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated tile floor cutter. Hydraulic tile floor cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
tile floor cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small tile floor cutter
Small tile floor cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of tile floor cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools tile floor cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized tile floor cutter
Medium-sized tile floor cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large tile floor cutter
Large tile floor cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most tile floor cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The tile floor cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini tile floor cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier tile floor cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight tile floor cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, tile floor cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different tile floor cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the tile floor cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The tile floor cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various tile floor cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right tile floor cutter simple.