10 Best track cutter: Top Seller
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the track cutter to grab the best one.
1. Rail Nipper Track Cutter
- Makes clean, flush cuts through model railroad track up to code 140
- Spring-loaded steel jaws hardened for a lifetime of rail-cutting
- Thick rubber handles are comfortable to use
2. Cutters – Xuron Maxi-Shear Flush Cutter – Semi Flush 2175B
- Package Length: 8.0″
- Package Width: 4.0″
- Package Height: 0.0″
- Package Weight: 1.0lb
Additional Info :
3. Cutters – Xuron Track Cutter – Vertical Track Cutter 2175M
- Brand new in factory packaging.
- Expertly engineered.
- Precision design.
- Made from quality materials.
- Easy to use.
Additional Info :
4. Bachmann Industries Track & Metal Rod Cutter
- Now you can power through cutting HO and N scale track
- This handy tool also lets you cut soft non-ferrous metal for Modeling projects
- AC/DC power adapter, cable, and Spare cutting disks.
- For use with HO and N scale
Additional Info :
5. Track Cutter by Duratool
Additional Info :
6. TrueCut, Ruler, Innovative Ruler Track and Cutter Guide System, Measures 24-1/2×6-1/2 Inches and Includes 1/8-inch Increments
- Innovative Ruler Track and Cutter Guide system
- The special guide on the cutters fits perfectly into the track on the edge of the rulers and prevents the cutter from slipping off course
- The ruler measures 24-1/2×6-1/2″ and includes 1/8″ increments as well as 30- 45- and 60-degree angle lines
- Country of Origin: China
Additional Info :
7. KATUR T-Slot and T-Track Cutter Router Bit, Keyhole Bit Woodworking Milling Cutter Router Bit with 1/4-Inch Shank, 1/2-Inch Cutting Diameter Hex Bolt Heads (1/4″ Shank,1/2″ Width)
- ★【T-Slot Cutter Router Bit】1/4″ shank;1/2″ width;5.2mm high bolt heads.
- ★【Sharp and durable】With high precision, smooth cutting, impact resistance, good wear resistance.
- ★【Main function】Slotting density board, solid wood, chipboard etc.
- ★【Designed for】The T-Slot Cutter Router Bit is designed for hand held electric drill,stand motor-driven drilling machine and mobile ribbon type magnetism drilling machine.
- ★【Buy with Confidence】 We offer “TWO YEAR” warranty on item(s) that confirm to be manufacturer defect.We’ll respond within 24 hours on weekdays. (Please clamp the shaft in right place and necessary protective measures in woodworking processing.)
Additional Info :
8. Fiskars Triple Track High-Profile Replacement Blades-Straight 2/Pkg
Additional Info :
9. CG1-30 Semi-automatic Track Torch Cutting Straight Linear Gas Cutting Machine 8~100mm Efficient Gas Cutting Portable Flame Cutting Machine Track Burner Cutter Torch Gas pipe Cutter(Acetylene + Oxygen)
- RUGGED BODY: This torch track gas cutter machine is made of high quality aluminum alloy, precision craft, great walking stability, and portable lightweight as an ideal portable machine. This track gas cutting can work with acetylene(Note: the machine could also be fitted with a CO3 cutting nozzle for propane gas cutting), and the user can replace the cutting tips as required.
- TECH PARAMETERS: Thickness of steel plate cutting: 8-100mm; Regulating range: 50-750mm/min(stepless speed regulating); Diameter of circumference for cutting: Φ220-Φ2000mm; Input voltage: AC 220V 50HZ.
- EASY to USE: The frame provides two types of guide rail: convex and concave. Besides, the guide rails provide interface ends for the extended track. The user can according to your needs to connect the guide rail. This machine comes with a detailed manual and you can refer to it when using this product.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTION: The Gas cutter machine can cut steel plates with a thickness of over 8mm. The machine also deals with circular cutting with the specification over Φ200mm, miter cutting, and V-shaped cutting. Besides, processes like flame hardening and plastic welding are also available with the auxiliary devices and the machine’s independent power supply
- WIDE APPLICATION: This Pipe Beveling Machine is suitable for petroleum, chemical, mechanical, processing, electricity, construction, mining industries, etc. Also suitable for other large, medium, and small enterprises to cut steel.
10. Glass Bottle Cutter Kit with Adjustable Track System. Cuts Round, Oval, Square, Large, Small Bottle, Bottlenecks. Tool for cutting Beer Bottle, Wine Bottle, Champagne, Liquor Bottles. Stainless Steel
- EASY TO USE: Whether you are a pro glass-cutter or a beginner, with easy 3-step process (and a little bit of practice), Creative Create Glass Bottle Cutter easily cuts glass-bottles and allow you to make functional art while recycling. Ideal for making candle holders, goblets, wind chimes, lamps shade, flower vases and so many DIY projects.
- ADJUSTABLE TRACK-SYSTEM: Our glass cutting tool is featured with Guided Tracks that gives the flexibility to adjust the cutting height and angle easily for cutting various bottle sizes and shapes. Adjusting this cutting tool is easy – move the rollers and the blade along their tracks and/or switch their tracks to better fit the bottle size and shape.
- FITS MOST BOTTLE SIZES: Creative Create glass bottle cutting machine easily adjusts to cut wide, narrow, tall, short bottles. Adjustable Rollers extend up to 5” wide to support wide-bottles and narrow down to 0.5” to fit small bottles. Flippable Backstop extends cutting height up to 13.5” and contracts down to 1” for support tall and short bottles.
- CUTS MOST BOTTLE SHAPES: Glass bottle cutter is equipped with an adjustable cutting head. By coupling with the track-system and adjustable rollers, the blade can be adjusted to cut most bottle shapes – round, oval, and even square (square bottles need a bit of practice) – and bottle necks.
- INCLUDED: Package includes Metal Cutter, Metal Backstop, 2 x Rubber Rings, 2 x 80- Grit Large Sandpapers (9 x 6″), Spare Cutting Blade, Glass Drill Bit, Gloves, Etching/Engraving Pen & Detailed Instruction Sheet. Ultra-strong blade with the durable lightweight metal base guaranteed to last long and give precise cuts every time.
Additional Info :
List of track cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Cutters - Xuron Maxi-Shear Flush Cutter - Semi Flush 2175B||
|2||Rail Nipper Track Cutter||
|3||Cutters - Xuron Track Cutter - Vertical Track Cutter 2175M||
|4||Fiskars Trim Blade Style I Triple Track Cut 2pc, 2 Pack||
|5||Bachmann Industries Track & Metal Rod Cutter||
|6||Track Cutter by Duratool||
|7||TrueCut, Ruler, Innovative Ruler Track and Cutter Guide System, Measures 24-1/2x6-1/2 Inches and...||
|8||Woodys Universal Track Hole Drill DRIL-UNIV||
|9||CROSS COUNTRY XC RUNNING TRACK SHOE SPORT ATHLETICS DISTANCE RUN OPEN AIR NATURAL TERRAIN HARRIERS...||
|10||KUNHEWUHUA HK-12 Torch Track Burner Cutter Portable Torch Gas Cutting Machine Oxygen Acetylene 110V...||
How to Choose the Best track cutter?
To help you pick the best track cutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a track cutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry track cutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most track cutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all track cutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. track cutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut track cutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourtrack cutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most track cutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic track cutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated track cutter. Hydraulic track cutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
track cutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small track cutter
Small track cutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of track cutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools track cutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized track cutter
Medium-sized track cutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large track cutter
Large track cutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most track cutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The track cutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini track cutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier track cutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight track cutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, track cutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different track cutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the track cutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The track cutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various track cutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right track cutter simple.