Choosing the right tube cutter blade can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best tube cutter blade, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best tube cutter blade: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the tube cutter blade to grab the best one.
1. Spare Wheel Blade, Replacement Wheel for Pipe Tube Cutter Copper Tubing Cutter, 10pcs
- 10-Pack Replacement Cutter Wheels.
- Made of alloy steel for added durability.
- Total Size:7/10″ x 2/10″ x 1/10″(OD*ID*T)(18 x 5 x 3mm).
- Ultra-thin design makes cutting smoother and easier.
- Suitable for cutting through copper,brass,aluminum,thin-wall steel,plastic,etc.
Additional Info :
2. ZZLZX 5PCS Pipe Cutter Blade, Spare Wheel Blade, Replacement Wheel for Pipe Tube Cutter
- Material: it is made of high quality alloy steel to improve the durability, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and low temperature resistance. It can realize smooth and accurate pipe cutting and has long service life.
- Advantages: the combination of shape, strength and durability enables these cutter wheels to repeatedly provide faster cutting without deforming the outer diameter of the pipe and cutting with the smallest inner diameter.
- Package includes: 5 pipe cutter blades; The ultra-thin design makes the cutting more smooth and easier, and can well replace the old style in the early days, the new quality standard of general tool pipe cutter to replace the tool.
- Easy to install: the cutter blade is easy to install, only need to install in a few minutes, the installation process is fast and simple, and can easily complete the replacement or maintenance project.
- Versatility: the replacement cutter wheel is designed for all general tools tubing cutters for cutting copper, brass, aluminum, thin-walled steel, plastic, etc.
3. MILWAUKEE’S Tubing Cutter Replacement Blade, Pack of 1 (48-22-4203)
- Mpn: 48-22-4203
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
Additional Info :
4. MTMTOOL Set of 10 Replacement Cutter Wheels for Tubing Cutter
- ⭐10-Pack Replacement Cutter Wheels.
- ⭐Made of alloy steel for added durability.
- ⭐Total Size:18 x 5 x 3mm/0.7″ x 0.2″ x 0.1″(OD*ID*T).
- ⭐Ultra-thin design makes cutting smoother and easier.
- ⭐Suitable for cuting through copper,brass,aluminum,thin-wall steel,plastic,etc.
5. Superior Tool 42525 Replacement Cutter Wheels (Cu, Al, Steel)-Mini Tube Cutting Replacement Wheels,Black
- 2-Count cutter wheels
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 42525
- Item Package Dimension: 5.6″ L x 6.4″ W x 6.2″ H
Additional Info :
6. ProBalkn Deburring Tool with 6 HSS Blades for Steel, Cooper, Brass, PVC, Resin and Mini Tube Cutter with 1 Extra Blade for 1/8″ – 1-1/8″ Stainless Steel, Cooper, Aluminum, Brass, Plastic Pipes
- Package Content: 1 x tube cutter (2.87×1.97×0.98 inches) with 1 x extra blade; 1 x deburring tool (4.9 x 0.87 inches) with 6 x different blades for metal, plastic, and brass
- All-Purpose Deburring Tool: Ranging from DIY projects, home use, to professional industrial and plumbing applications, this deburring tool removes fast and easy burrs from the straight edge, curved edge, and holes; with the storage handle design, spare blades are easily kept in and could be reached at any time
- Various Blades: Included 6 HSS sharp steel blades allow a precise and smooth hand deburring of all sorts of edges; 2 x BK3010 blade with 45° angle for plastic; 2 x BS1010 blade with 40° angle for the brass and copper; 2 x BS1018 blade with 45° angle for steel
- Mini Tube Cutter: Our pipe cutter is designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing, ensuring easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts; the cutting capacity is from 1/8″ to 1-1/8″ (3-28mm)
- Sturdy Aluminum Cast Frame: The tube Cutter body is made of lightweight and durable aluminum casting; the blade is built using CNC machining with special durable and high-quality alloy steel
Additional Info :
7. Chironal 10Pcs Black 3x18mm Tube Cutter Blades for Copper Steel Iron Plastic Aluminum Tube Pipe Cutting Tool Cutting Blade Replacement
- Chironal 10Pcs Black 3x18mm Tube Cutter Blades for Copper Steel Iron Plastic Aluminum Tube Pipe Cutting Tool Cutting Blade Replacement
Additional Info :
8. Milwaukee 48-22-4200 Pex/Tubing Cutter
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Replaceable Blades – Increased tool life (Patent Pending)
- Double Ground V-Shaped Blade – For cleaner cuts on 1-Inch Tubing (Patent Pending)
- Metal Core – Indestructible Frame (Patent Pending)
- Rework Groove – Correct mistakes quickly and effectively
- Locking Mechanism – One handed locking and remains locked while in pouch (Patent Pending)
Additional Info :
9. Glarks Ratchet-type Pipe and Tube Cutter with Blade and Cut Resistant Gloves Set, One-hand Fast Cutting Pipe Tool for Cutting 1-5/8 Inch PEX, PPR, PVC, Aluminum-Plastic Hoses and Pipe
- ✿ [Package Detail]: This set includes 1Pc pipe and tube cutter, 3Pcs blades and a pair of cut resistant gloves. You can change the blade at any time, and don’t have to worry about cutting your hands while using the cutter. A set of tools can meet all your cutting needs, no need to spend money on other tools.
- ✿ [Suitable Material]: The blade is made of SK5 steel, with high hardness and strong toughness. It can cut all kinds of pipes vertically, and ensure that the cut is neat, free of burrs and debris. The Japanese Teflon process material has high anti-corrosion and anti-rust performance. The handle of the cutter is made of rubber, which is non-slip and comfortable. The cut-resistant gloves made of nylon and polyurethane coating can guarantee your safety to the greatest extent.
- ✿ [Ergonomic Design]: Our cutter adopts ratchet technology, you can easily adjust the position of the blade according to the diameter of the pipe. Moreover, when you cut the tube, it can also be automatically locked to ensure that you will not be injured by the blade rebound.
- ✿ [Easy to Use]: The well-made cutting knife allows you to easily cut all kinds of plastic tubes with one hand. Even if your hand strength is not enough, you do not have to worry at all. The spare blades we prepare are also very easy to remove and install. When not in use, you can buckle the stainless steel buckle at the bottom of the cutter, which can ensure your safety, prevent damage to the blade and is easy to carry.
- ✿ [Wide Range of Applications]: Our cutters can cut various plastic pipes including PEX, PVC, PPR. The maximum opening of the cutter is 42 mm, and you can use it to cut pipes with a diameter of 1-5/8 inch. Especially suitable for plumbers and electricians. Even if you are an amateur, you can also use it to cut waste water pipes, etc. It is an indispensable spare tool at home and work.
10. Mardatt Professional PVC Pipe & Tube Cutter Tools Kit Including 3 Spare Blades, Glove for Cutting O.D. up to 1-5/8 inches Plastic PEX, PVC, and PPR Pipe, Ideal for Plumbers, Repairer
- 🔰SUPER STRONG HARDNESS—–Made of SK-5 steel, quenching treatment ensures high hardness, good toughness and decent wear/corrosion resistance of the blades. Come with 3pcs spare blades and a pair of slip-proof gloves in one average size for protective use.
- 🔰POWERFUL SHEAR FORCE—–This pipe and tube cutter has a built-in ratchet for greater shear force. It cuts flat and clean, especially accommodates outer diameter of pipe or tube under 1-5/8 inches.
- 🔰EASY TO USE—–With slip-resistant and ergonomically designed handle, it will become very convenient to use and prevent your hand from fatigue. When not in use, lock the cutter to a smaller size; store it safely. This cutter will make you more proficient.
- 🔰PROVIDE CONVENIENCE—–The cutter is designed for cutting plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) pipe and tube etc., widely applying to warehouse, repair shops and so on. Perfectly fits for most pipe cutting projects and applications.
- 🔰QUALITY AFTER-SALE SERVICE—–We are highly confident with our products and your satisfaction is our Top Priority. If you have any questions, please reach out to us. We would reply within 12-hour and solve all the problems to your satisfaction.
List of tube cutter blade: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Spare Wheel Blade, Replacement Wheel for Pipe Tube Cutter Copper Tubing Cutter, 10pcs||
|2||ZZLZX 5PCS Pipe Cutter Blade, Spare Wheel Blade, Replacement Wheel for Pipe Tube Cutter||
|3||MY MIRONEY Set of 10 Replacement Cutter Wheels for Tubing Cutter||
|4||Chironal 10Pcs Black 3x18mm Tube Cutter Blades for Copper Steel Iron Plastic Aluminum Tube Pipe...||
|5||LENOX Tools Replacement Wheel for Tubing Cutters, Copper Cutting, 2-Pack (21192TCW158C2)||
|6||MILWAUKEE'S Tubing Cutter Replacement Blade, Pack of 1 (48-22-4203)||
|7||RIDGID 41317 Model E-3469 Tubing Cutter Replacement Wheel, Pipe Cutter Wheel||
|8||MY MIRONEY 10-Pack Replacement Cutter Wheels Black Spare Wheel Blade for Tubing Cutter||
|9||LENOX Tools Tubing Cutter Replacement Steel Cutting Wheel, 2-Pack (14829TSB)||
|10||Klein Tools 88905 Replacement Wheel for Professional Tube Cutter Cat. No. 88904||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best tube cutter blade
The Best tube cutter blade saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual tube cutter bladeare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“tube cutter blade” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
tube cutter blade beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual tube cutter blade.
tube cutter blade have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals tube cutter blade. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual tube cutter blade have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best tube cutter bladehave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace tube cutter blade Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a tube cutter blade. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
tube cutter blade are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The tube cutter blade
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our tube cutter blade is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the tube cutter blade handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The tube cutter blade Back Together
We should now begin putting the tube cutter blade back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your tube cutter blade will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the tube cutter blade to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a tube cutter blade
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty tube cutter blade. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because tube cutter blade with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your tube cutter blade blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a tube cutter blade with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.