Choosing the right wall mounted french fry cutter can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a precise and effective carving tool or need to cut any materials, have a look through our range of cutters to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here we review the best wall mounted french fry cutter, so you can choose the right cutter for any kind of your work.
List of 10 Best wall mounted french fry cutter: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the wall mounted french fry cutter to grab the best one.
1. VEVOR Commercial French Fry Cutter with 4 Replacement Blades, 1/4 and 3/8 Blade Easy Dicer Chopper, 6-wedge Slicer and 6-wedge Apple Corer, Lemon Potato Cutter for French Fries with Extended Handle
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel & Aluminum: Built with heavy-duty stainless steel and aluminum alloy material this french fry potato cutter features a compact appearance, which tremendously contributes to its durability, sturdiness, and longevity. The food-grade 420 stainless steel blades and push blocks are all detachable and washable for effortless cleaning.
- 4 Blades Available For Food Preparation: This potato fries cutter comes with two interchangeable blades that perfectly cut 1/4-inch or 3/8-inch fries, one 6-wedge slicer and one 6-wedge apple corer that can cut vegetables and fruits into six uniform wedges.
- Extended Handle For Convenient Use: The extended ergonomic pull-down handle firmly presses the potatoes through the sharp blades, by optimal leverage while cutting. You can effortlessly prepare your french fries and vegetables with our french fry cutter.
- 2 Methods Of Installation: Two sides of the heavy-duty base are wrapped with nonslip rubber strips, ensuring stability during the operation. The vertical orientation uses gravity to make cutting even easier. For added convenience, four pre-drilled screw holes are provided so you can mount your cutter to the wall or a cutting board for easy handling.
- Multipurpose Vegetables Fruits Cutter: This commercial french fry cutter is perfect at cutting potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, onions, apples, pears, and other vegetables and fruits. It is ideal for those who want to prep vegetables and fruits for salads, french fries, and desserts easily and quickly.
Additional Info :
2. VEVOR Commercial French Fry Cutter 3/8 Inch Blade Potato Fry Cutter Wall-mounted or Tabletop Potato Cutter with Wall Bracket for Potatoes Carrots Cucumbers
- Blade For 3/8 Inch Great Cutting: Our potato french fry cutter can cut food into strips or dice of 3/8-inch. The cutting blade adopts food-grade 304 stainless steel material. There is no need to worry about the edibility of food processed by this tool. Besides, the blade is sharp enough to slice the food efficiently. The capacity is big enough for most vegetables.
- Durable Construction: This french fries maker is constructed with a one-time die-cast aluminum alloy frame and 304 stainless steel blades, featuring strong stability and durability for long-lasting usage. It comes with a stainless steel wall bracket with pre-drilled holes used to fix the potato cutter on the wall, saving valuable countertop space.
- No-fatigue Operation: Designed with an ergonomic D-shaped handle with a long arm, this stainless steel french fry cutter does the best with lever principle, allowing effortless and convenient operation. The handle is covered with rubber, making the french fries slicer easy and comfortable to use.
- Compact Size & Easy Maintenance: This potato chopper is compact without occupying too much space. The blade and blade holder can be removed by releasing the wing nuts for cleaning. What’s more, you can take down the total french fry cutter from the wall bracket for a thorough and further cleaning due to the unique installation method.
- Wide Application: This commercial french fry cutter is suitable for cutting vegetables and fruits, including cucumbers, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, apples, pears, etc., for salads or cooking. It is perfect for home and commercial restaurant kitchens.
Additional Info :
3. New Star Foodservice 7006872 Extra Heavy Duty French Fry Cutter 3/8″ with Wall Bracket, Fixed Counter or Wall Mount
- Extremely durable cast iron and aluminum body with stainless steel components
- Short throw handle travels half the distance of longer handles to reduce operator fatigue
- Due to sturdy feet, the cutter is secured on fixed counter or can be wall mounted in stable position for a hassle-free operation
- Wall mount bracket included (the screws for for the bracket are not included)
- Cuts potatoes and other vegetables into 3/8″ fries
Additional Info :
4. uyoyous French Fry Cutter Stainless Steel Potato Cutter Commercial Vegetable Fruit Chopper with 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4” Blades Potato Dicer Slicer Machine for Cucumber Carrot,Fixed Counter or Wall Mount
- 【DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL】: The cutting blade and the body frame are both adopt food-grade stainless steel,ensuring the durability of the potatoes fries machine.
- 【EASY OPERATION】: Mounted on the wall with expansion screws,the potato cutter hardly takes up any space, stable and make your operation more convenient.You have the option of placing a container under the device to cleanly collect the cuttings.
- 【3 BLADES INCLUDED】: 3 sizes of blades are available (1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4”) to meet your different demands.This vegetable chopper can be used to cut various vegetables and fruits, such as tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and so on.
- 【SIMPLY & SAFE】: The fruit or vegetable is simply placed in the holder and pushed through the sharp blades using the sturdy as well as non-slip handle.
- 【EASY to CLEAN】: The vegetable fruit slicer is easy to clean and deter corrosion, so you can use it repeatedly.
Additional Info :
5. tonchean Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter Potato Stainless Steel Potato Slicer French Fries Wall Mount Commercial Onion Chopper with 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4” Blades Heavy Duty Cutting Machine
- Material: Our french fry cutter uses stainless steel blades, aluminum alloy knife frame with long service life, you are able to cut food into dice.
- Stability: You can fix our manual food dicer to the wall with expansion screws, which are very stable and make your operation more convenient.
- Operation: Our vegetable slicer has reasonable handle structure, comfortable and labor-saving operation.
- Application: This vegetable chopper can be used to cut various vegetables and fruits, such as tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and so on.
- Easy to clean: The vegetable fruit slicer is easy to clean and deter corrosion, so you can use it repeatedly.
6. VOLLRATH 47713 French Fry Cutter, 3/8 Cut
- French Fry Cutter, 3/8 Cut
Additional Info :
7. New Star Foodservice 42306 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter with Suction Feet, 3/8″, Green
- Rust proof powder Coated heavy duty cast iron body
- Stainless steel rod
- Cuts fries in 3/8″ pieces
- Can be Table or wall mounted
- Additional accessories and back up parts available for purchase
Additional Info :
8. French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots Cucumbers
- HIGH QUALITY BLADE: Made of high quality stainless steel, robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use., slice fast and easy to use, just with little effort for cutting the potato, carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, onion into 1/2 inch thick strip.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN: Extended handle makes everything easier to make homemade fries. With a single lever action you can squeeze through potatoes with ease.
- NO NEED TO QUARTER OR HALF CUT THE POTATOES: The cutter box can takes 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of this cutter is big enough for most potatoes, sweet potatoes and other vegetables. Cuts the entire potato in one go.
- CONVENIENT FOR ALL: Cuts fries in 1/2″ pieces. Also great for zucchinis, cucumbers and other vegetables, fruits into perfectly shaped sticks in seconds. Create stunning French fries, sweet potato fries, etc. For thinner 3/8 Inch blade, you may check the asin:B07MK28WBH.
- SPACE SAVING AND EASY TO CLEAR: Unlike commercial French fry cutter in the market, which takes too much space, this potato cutter has small volume as well as commercial grade quality. Easy to clean with water, never be worried about rinsing and rust, use the cutter easily.
Additional Info :
9. GOFLAME French Fry Cutter Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Vegetable Fruit Potato Slice with 4 Different Size Steel Blades
- Ergonomical handle: Handle designed ergonomically, which not only makes the cut work safe but also effort-saving. It makes ingredients easily through the sharp stainless steel blades.
- 4 sizes of blades: There are three square blades which are 1/4″, 1/2″ and 3/8″,perfect for making different sizes of French fries and cutting vegetables such as sweet potato and carrot. The round blade can be used for cutting fruits like apples, perfect for making wedges.
- Stainless and corrosionproof material: The cutter is made of anti-corrosion 304 stainless steel blades, heavy duty iron body and aluminum alloy handle, which makes the whole set durable and stable. A long service life span is guaranteed.
- Space Saving: Small volume does not take up much space in your kitchen.
- Sturdy construction: This french fry cutter has sturdy legs which helps it more stability while mounting the cutter on any flat surface.
Additional Info :
10. New Star Foodservice 1028980 Replacement Blade for 1028966 New Star Foodservice Wall Mounted 1/4″ French Fry Cutter (REPLACEMENT PART ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH NSF WALL MOUNTED FRENCH FRY CUTTER)
- Replacement blade for New Star Foodservice 1028966 Wall Mounted 1/4-inch french fry cutter
- Constructed of Die Cast Aluminum frame and High Carbon Stainless Steel blades
- Designed for ‘New Star Foodservice’ French Fry Cutters ONLY
- Each replacement block measures apporximately 3.46-inches by 3.46-inches
- Easily attaches to existing french fry cutting unit with a Phillips head screw driver
Additional Info :
List of wall mounted french fry cutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||uyoyous French Fry Cutter Stainless Steel Potato Cutter Commercial Vegetable Fruit Chopper with...||
|2||New Star Foodservice 7006889 Replacement Pusher for 7006872 New Star Foodservice Wall Mounted 3/8"...||
|3||New Star Foodservice 7006872 Extra Heavy Duty French Fry Cutter 3/8" with Wall Bracket, Fixed...||
|4||VEVOR Commercial French Fry Cutter 3/8 Inch Blade Potato Fry Cutter Wall-mounted or Tabletop Potato...||
|5||New Star Foodservice 7006896 Replacement Blade for 7006872 New Star Foodservice Wall Mounted 3/8"...||
|6||New Star Foodservice 1028980 Replacement Blade for 1028966 New Star Foodservice Wall Mounted 1/4"...||
|7||New Star Foodservice 1028942 Replacement Pusher for 1028935 New Star Foodservice Wall Mounted 1/2"...||
|8||New Star Foodservice 1028973 Replacement Pusher for 1028966 New Star Foodservice Wall Mounted 1/4"...||
|9||New Star Foodservice 1028959 Replacement Blade for 1028935 New Star Foodservice Wall Mounted 1/2"...||
|10||WYZworks Commercial Heavy Duty French Fry Cutter with 3/8 inch Cutting Frame and Free 1/2" Cutting...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best wall mounted french fry cutter
The Best wall mounted french fry cutter saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual wall mounted french fry cutterare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“wall mounted french fry cutter” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
wall mounted french fry cutter beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual wall mounted french fry cutter.
wall mounted french fry cutter have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals wall mounted french fry cutter. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual wall mounted french fry cutter have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best wall mounted french fry cutterhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace wall mounted french fry cutter Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a wall mounted french fry cutter. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
wall mounted french fry cutter are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The wall mounted french fry cutter
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our wall mounted french fry cutter is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the wall mounted french fry cutter handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The wall mounted french fry cutter Back Together
We should now begin putting the wall mounted french fry cutter back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your wall mounted french fry cutter will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the wall mounted french fry cutter to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a wall mounted french fry cutter
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty wall mounted french fry cutter. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because wall mounted french fry cutter with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your wall mounted french fry cutter blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a wall mounted french fry cutter with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.