A wircutter is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
10 Best wircutter Ranked for 2022
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the wircutter to grab the best one.
1. Wahl Color Pro Cordless Rechargeable Hair Clipper & Trimmer – Easy Color-Coded Guide Combs – for Men, Women, & Children – Model 9649
- Cordless Convenience – Color Pro Cordless is rechargeable and wireless. Cord/Cordless allows you to use the clipper on battery or when it’s charging.
- Color Coded Guide Combs – Finding and remembering everyone’s favorite hair length is easier than ever. Corresponding the correct comb to the right cutting length is simple with our easy-to-see attachment guards.
- Hygienic Grooming – Since our blades are removable and rinsable they are easy to clean. Simply run them under water to wash away excess clippings and trimmings.
- Smooth, Easy Haircuts – With a variety of cutting lengths, adjusting the trim length is pain free. Quickly reference the color key on the face of the clipper and attach the corresponding colored clipper comb attachment.
- Grooming on the Go – With 60 minutes of run time, our Cordless Color Pro is great for travel, vacation, business trips, and more. Worldwide voltage means you can use no matter what country you’re in, 220v or dual voltage.
Additional Info :
2. IGAN-P6 Wire Flush Cutters, 6-inch Ultra Sharp & Powerful Side Cutter Clippers with Longer Flush Cutting Edge, Ideal Wire Snips for Crafting, Floral, Electrical & Any Clean Cut Needs
- 1.Ultra-Sharp Wire Cutters: 13/16” extra-long cutting edge can easily snips electrical wire up to 12 AWG.
- 2.Specialized Flush Cut: Improved blades design provide a smooth, flat and clean cut. Ideal wire cutters for Crafting, Floral wire, Electrical wire, Artificial flowers, Cable Ties, Plastic, Edge banding, etc.
- 3.High Hardness CR-V: Forged from chrome vanadium tool steel, heat-treated and precision ground angled head. One of the strongest 6-inch wire clippers.
- 4.Labor-saving Tools: Perfect length to provide great leverage with a spring-loaded mechanism to minimize hand fatigue.
- 5.Full lifetime warranty: If any IGAN P6 Flush Cutter ever fails for any reason, simply email or reply to the IGAN customer service and IGAN will ship a replacement.
Additional Info :
3. TOOLEAGUE 10 inches Cable Cutter,Heavy Duty Cable Cutting, High Leverage Cutter for Aluminum, Copper, Wire, Communications Cable
- HIGH QUALITY: professional 10-inch wire cutter, each pair of pliers is forged with chrome vanadium steel, with high hardness, good toughness, sharp cutting, strong and durable. High-leverage design, with excellent cutting ability.
- WIDELY USED: The cable cutter cuts 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100 pairs of 24 AWG communication cables, precise, one-handed cutting action is as easy as cutting butter with a hot knife. Making your work easier and prevent hand and wrist fatigue.
- PVC NON-SLIP HANDLE: The cable cutters heavy duty ensure a better and more stable grip. The handle of this high-leverage cord cutter is covered with a flexible and non-slip PVC material to increase friction and provide a more comfortable grip.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The materials used in industrial-grade tools and the manufacturing process are completely different from ordinary ones. Each industrial-grade tool must be repeatedly tested and carefully checked before it can enter the market after it is confirmed to be qualified.
- PLEASE NOTE: The PVC dipped handle is not insulated, please do not use it to cut the live wires.
Additional Info :
4. Prodyne Thick Beechwood Cheese Slicer, 9 ½” x 6″ x ⅞”
- Made of beechwood
- Measures 9-1/2-inch by 6-inch by 7/8-inch
- Replaceable stainless steel cutting wire
- Non-slip rubber feet protect tabletops
Additional Info :
5. Klein Tools VDV500-820 Cable Tracer with Probe Tone Pro Kit for Telephone, Internet, Video, Data and Communications Cables
- Includes a professional grade analog tone generator and tracing probe for open-ended, non-energized wiring
- Toner-Pro features 5 distinct tone cadences, transmits 1,000+ feet
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone and RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair
- Toner-Pro tests for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled LEDs
Additional Info :
6. IRWIN Vise-Grip Wire Stripping Tool / Wire Cutter, 8-Inch (2078309), Multicolor
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals
Additional Info :
7. Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 7000, 23 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, Trimmer for Beard, Head, Body, and Face, NO BLADE OIL NEEDED, MG7750/49
- The all in 1 trimmer for your choice of beard, head, body, and/or face hair styling with 23 pieces for all your trimming needs
- The DualCut technology offers maximum precision and includes 2x more self sharpening blades that last up to 5 years
- To deliver maximum torque and power, the all in 1 trimmer includes a full metal motor and a drive train that’s been reinforced with tempered steel
- Our unique cutting guards are reinforced with ultra strong fiberglass material to prevent bending and buckling, ensuring an even trim every time
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of run time per charge
Additional Info :
8. Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters – Cutting Cap.: 1/4″ – 1-1/8″
- Ridgid – Midget Tubing Cutters
- Easy control cutter
- Std. Wheel: E-3469, Cutting Cap.: 1/4 In [Min], 1 1/8 In [Max], Cutting Direction: Straight, Cut Type: Wheel Cut, No. Of Wheels: 1, Handle Type: Screw Knob, Mechanism: Adjustable Screw, Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic, Applications: Tube, Wt.: 1/2 Lb
Additional Info :
9. SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
Additional Info :
10. Mini Circular Saw, TECCPO 4.8Amp Compact Circular Saw, 3700RPM, with Laser Guide, Scale Ruler, Vacuum Port, 3 Blades for Cutting Woods, Tile and Soft Metal. Ideal Design for Small Projects -TAPS22P
- [ POWERFUL COPPER MOTOR & COMPACT SAW ] – 4.8Amp powerful copper motor provides 3700RPM No-Load Speed to smoothly cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastics in a single pass. Copper motor delivers less heat than general copper-clad aluminum motor to drastically extend your saw’s lifetime.
- [ 3 BLADES & ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH ] – The 24T TCT Blade for wood, 44T HSS Blade for plastic & soft metal and grit diamond blade for tile are specifically set to extend the application of the mini circular saw, suitable for straight cutting with large cutting depth of 1-1/16” for wood; 5/16” for tile; 1/8” for Aluminum. Easy-set depth gauge lever for adjustable cutting depth from 0-27mm.
- [ PRECISE LASER GUIDE & SAFE DESIGN ] – Legible laser guide and 7” scale ruler can assist you to cut a precise straight line. The gauge iron wraparound base and aluminum upper cover for improved safety. The double safety button offers double protection, in case any accidental start up. Grip with integrated safety trigger for safer control.
- [ LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC DESIGN ] – This mini circular saw weighs only 5.25 lb, which can be a good addition to your toolkit. Optimized ergonomic rubber grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation. The 15.75 inches vacuum adapter allows connection to your vacuum, preventing you from the inhalation of dust. Maintain a cleaner working environment.
- [ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ] – Box includes 1 x 3-3/8” TECCPO mini circular saw, 1 x 24T Carbide-tipped Blade for wood, 1 x 44T HSS Blade for soft metal, 1 x 3-3/8” Diamond Blade for tile, 2 x Cells for Laser Guide, 1 x Parallel Guide, 1 x Vacuum Adapter, 1 x Allen Key, 1 x User Manual. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional Info :
|Color||Green + Black|
List of wircutter: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Reebok Women's Classic Leather Sneaker, Chalk/Batik Blue/Atomic Pink, 7.5||
|2||Aussie Soft Halo Air Dry Spray With Australian Kakadu Plum 5.7 Fl Oz||
|3||Miele Classic C1 Limited Edition Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Graphite Grey||
|4||FAERSI Exterior Door Handle Chrome Front Right Passenger Side Door Handle Replacements for 2007 2008...||
|5||SmartDealsPro 25-Pack D6 Six Sides 16mm Two Color Dice for DND MTG PRG Wow Table Games||
|6||PerfectPrime TL0225, Surface Contact,0.25 mm diameter, K-Type Sensor Probe with Sticker for K-Type...||
|7||Roxy Tundra Fleece True Black Large (US 11)||
|8||Kodak 856 8214 Professional 400 Tmax Black and White Negative Film 120 (ISO 400) 5 Roll Pack||
|9||Arena Air-Bold Swipe Non Mirrored Swim Goggles for Men and Women, Clear||
|10||Women's Plus Size Mrs. Claus Costume Mrs. Santa Claus Dress 4X Red||
How to Choose the Best wircutter?
To help you pick the best wircutter for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a wircutter, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry wircutter in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most wircutter features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all wircutter cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. wircutters actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut wircutter. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourwircutter, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most wircutter are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic wircutter if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated wircutter. Hydraulic wircutter is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
wircutter are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small wircutter that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of wircutter, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools wircutter, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized wircutter
Medium-sized wircutter range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large wircutter that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most wircutter are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The wircutter may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini wircutter or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier wircutter offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight wircutter is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, wircutters with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different wircutter are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with a heavy-duty job can be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the wircutter from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The wircutter needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various wircutters that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right wircutter simple.