A wire cutter jewelry is a must-have powerful cutting tool that can be used for more than just cutting for both domestic and professional purposes.
This standard cutter is highly versatile, lightweight, and heavy-duty, have traditional wheels and ever-so-effective rocker blades.
All you need is to place the cutting material and then run the cutter on it. Thus, the applied cutting pressure on the sharpened blades will cut through the material.
Top 10 Best wire cutter jewelry: Our Picks
1. IGAN-170 Wire Cutters, Precision Electronics Flush Cutter, One of the Strongest and Sharpest Side Cutting pliers with an Opening Spring, Ideal for Ultra-fine Cutting Needs.
- Sharp and strong: IGAN precision wire cutter has an 11mm long heat-treated carbon steel jaw with angled head design
- Professional flush cutting snips:Apply to electrical work, jewelry making and daily use.suitable for shearing copper and soft wire up to 18 AWG (1 mm)
- Compact design with open spring:it is ideally sized for working in small spaces and help you to save force.
- Environmentally friendly and comfortable grip: Made of TPE mateial,it has non-toxic and tasteless properties，and provides a rubber-like texture .
- Suitable for cutting small wire, tie wrap, beading wire, zip ties, plastic and more. To ensure the durability of the cutters, do not use it to cut hard or big gauges wires.
Additional Info :
2. The Beadsmith Vintaj Ergonomic Round-Nose Flush Cutters, Jewelry Making and Repair Tool
- Beadsmith Vintaj wire cutter
- Cushioned grips
- Flush cut
Additional Info :
|Color||Grey / Turquoise|
3. Hakko-CHP-170 Micro Cutter – Red
- Flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has 8mm long jaw with angled head for flush-cutting applications on up to 16 gauge (1.3mm) copper and soft wire
- 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life
- Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement, and spring returns tool to open position to reduce operator fatigue
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips with curved fore-edge provide comfort and control, and Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance
Additional Info :
4. Mr. Pen- Jewelry Pliers, 3 Pack, Jewelry Making kit, Pliers for Jewelry Making, Mini Pliers, Wire Cutters for Jewelry Making, Chain Nose Pliers, Craft Pliers, Earring Pliers
- Package Includes: Needle Nosed Pliers, Round Nose Pliers and Side Cutters with Shades of Blue Handles
- The Curved-Edges Of The Round-Nosed Pliers Make Forming Loops And Curves A Pleasure
- Long Needle-Nose Pliers Are Versatile For Picking Placing Shaping And Holding Objects.
- 📢 There might be some oil on the head or handle of the jewelry pliers you receive. This may look the pliers are dirty, but In order to prevent rusting the pliers are coated with oil. Please wipe them before use. Also before storing please apply oil to them to avert rusting
- Ideal For Professional And DIY Projects
Additional Info :
5. Jewelry Pliers, Shynek 3pcs Jewelry Making Pliers Tools with Needle Nose Pliers/Chain Nose Pliers, Round Nose Pliers and Wire Cutter for Jewelry Repair, Wire Wrapping, Crafts, Jewelry Making Supplies
- 【Jewelry Making Supplies】 Package comes with set of 3 jewelry pliers including needle nose pliers, round nose pliers and wire cutters. Perfect for jewelry making, jewelry repair, wire wrapping and other DIY crafts
- 【📢PLEASE NOTE】The jewelry making tools are coated with oil to prevent rust.If the jewelry making pliers you received have some oil on the head that make it look like dirty, please do not worry. Please wipe them clean with a cloth before use and apply oil to them before storage, which will help the pliers keep anti-rust
- 【Chain Nose Pliers for Jewelry Making】The chain nose pliers also called needle nose pliers or snipe nose pliers, are a great universal versatile plier that has long, tapering jaws without teeth that is smooth and pointed. They can reach into tight places that are inaccessible to other types of pliers. The needle nose pliers are perfect for gripping, bending, crimping, opening and closing jump rings, holding small items and shaping wire
- 【Round Nose Pliers for Jewelry Making】 The round jewelry pliers are a specialized plier characterized by their rounded, tapering jaws and most commonly used for forming loops in wire, this is especially handy when doing any wire wrapping and also for creating your own eye pins
- 【Jewelry Wire Cutters】 The jewelry cutter pliers are ideal for cutting thin metal wire (up to 1mm) or flexible jewelry string wire. The flat blades mean you can cut right up to the edge of your work and in hard to reach places minimizing filing and finishing needed
Additional Info :
6. Flush Cutter, Wire Cutters, BS-8109 Soft Wire Cutter Pliers Precision Micro Cutter Anti-Slip Flush Cutter for Electronics Aluminum Jewelry 3D Printing Copper Wire Cables Floral
- ✅Professional Flush Cutter: Wire cutters are made of high quality carbon steel, the edge is specially hardened with high-frequency heat treatment, solid and durable.
- ✅Anti-Slip Handle with open spring: The precision side cutter is easy to operate, the insulated handle is comfortable to operate, the non-slip handle is equipped with a spring and easy to use.
- ✅Applications: Apply to electrical work, jewelry making and daily use. Suitable for shearing copper and soft wire up to 18 AWG (1 mm).Suitable for cutting small wires, straps, bead wires, cable ties, plastics, etc. To ensure the durability of the cutter, do not use it to cut hard or large-sized wires.
- ✅Compact design: It is ideally sized for working in small spaces and help you to save force.
- ✅After-Sales Service：Came with “3-Months Warranty” and ” 45-Day Refund Guaranty”. Buy with confident👍, Reach us with any question, We will make you satisfied.
Additional Info :
|Color||1 Pack -5″ Red|
7. BOENFU Wire Cutter 6 Inches Precision Side Cutter Cutting Pliers Diagonal Cutter Plastic Snips Jewelry Wire Clippers Model Snippers Flush Cutter for Jewelry Making, Crafts, Artificial Flowers
- ULTRA-SHARP WIRE CUTTERS: Improved knife design easily snips wire up to 12AWG / (Φ2.5mm)
- HIGH HARDNESS CR-V: Forged from chrome vanadium tool steel, and blades are heat treated for increased durability
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP HANDLE: Perfect length to provide great leverage, ergonomic design frosted handle provides comfort and control
- FLUSH CUT: The angled tip is nice for tight cuts. Producing a flat, flush cut. Ideal wire cutters for artificial flowers, zip ties, circuit boards, crafting, electrical wire, plastic, etc
- SPRING-LOADED: Steel return spring for increased comfort during repetitive cutting. The handle can automatically reset, easy to open and close, fast, and more efficient
Additional Info :
8. Beaditive Memory Wire Cutter | Jewelry Making, Beading, Crafting | High-Carbon Steel | 5-Inch
- Effortless Bypass Cutting Action – The cutter will cut through memory wire easily, resulting a clean and flush cut.
- Industrial Grade High-Carbon Steel – Our cutter is crafted with heavy-duty steel construction that offers long-term durability and resilience.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product when you receive it, we will refund you immediately with no question asked.
Additional Info :
9. The Beadsmith Hi-Tech Flush Cutter Pliers, 5.5 inches (140mm) with high Carbon Steel Head, Black Comfort Grip Handle with Spring, Tool for Jewelry Making, Electronics or Micro Mechanics
- MICRO TIPS: Makes precision work easier than ever with tips that can handle detailed and delicate work.
- HEAVY-DUTY: These high-quality pliers help you create bracelet, necklace, and earrings.
- COMFORT GRIP: Features comfortable grips that help ease hand fatigue while crafting.
- SIMPLE: New or experienced jewelry artists can use these pliers without marring wire or soft metals.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Made of lap joint construction this durable tool helps you create high-quality jewelry pieces.
Additional Info :
10. Cousin 4460 Craft & Jewelry Making Tool Kit, 3-Piece
- Jewelry crafters will love this convenient pack of essential tools. Three tools in one pack,includes a Needle Nosed Pliers with an aqua colored handle a Round Nose Pliers with purple handle and Side Cutters with pink handles
- The curved-edges of the round-nosed pliers make forming loops and curves a pleasure
- Long needle-nose pliers are versatile for picking placing shaping and holding objects.
- Heavy-duty cutting tool is ideal for cutting through hard temper wires
Additional Info :
List of wire cutter jewelry: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||IGAN-170 Wire Cutters, Precision Electronics Flush Cutter, One of the Strongest and Sharpest Side...||
|2||The Beadsmith Vintaj Ergonomic Round-Nose Flush Cutters, Jewelry Making and Repair Tool||
|3||BOENFU Wire Cutters for Crafts Flush Cut Pliers 6 Inch Wire Clippers Micro Side Cutters for...||
|4||Jewelry Pliers, Shynek 3pcs Jewelry Making Pliers Tools with Needle Nose Pliers/Chain Nose Pliers,...||
|5||Mr. Pen- Jewelry Pliers, 3 Pack, Jewelry Making kit, Pliers for Jewelry Making, Mini Pliers, Wire...||
|6||Hakko-CHP-170 Micro Cutter - Red||
|7||Flush Cutter, Wire Cutters, BS-8109 Soft Wire Cutter Pliers Precision Micro Cutter Anti-Slip Flush...||
|8||BOENFU Wire Cutters Zip Tie Cutters Micro Flush Cutter 2 Pack 5 Inch Precision Wire Clippers Hobby...||
|9||Wire Cutters, 6 inch, KAIHAOWIN Precision Flush Cutters Ultra Sharp Wire Cutters for Crafting Side...||
|10||DOWELL Micro Cutter Flush Cutter Soft Wire Cutters Professional Cutting Copper And Aluminum Wire...||
How to Choose the Best wire cutter jewelry?
To help you pick the best wire cutter jewelry for your tasks, examine these very important aspects.
- Comfortable Grips- The grip design is essential to the operation. You will be exerting a considerable amount of force, so you want to make sure you have something that is both comfortable in your hand and easy to hold onto. While it shouldn’t be a driving reason to consider a wire cutter jewelry, it is something to prioritize during selection.
- Foldable Design- If you need to carry wire cutter jewelry in a tool bag, you might want to invest in a set designed with that in mind. This is especially true if you know you will need longer handles for an increased mechanical advantage. Again, this is not a standard design feature, so you will need to search specifically for sets that offer it.
- Adjustable Blade- Most wire cutter jewelry features an adjustable blade. With this adjustment, you can set the proper cutting depth to fine-tune performance. How this adjustment is made can vary, and it is something to pay careful attention to. You want to make sure that the mechanism is both easy to use and will provide reliable results.
- Cutting Style or Angle- If you think all wire cutter jewelry cut in exactly the same way, it’s time to take a close look at the ones you’re thinking about buying. wire cutter jewelrys actually have different cut styles, or angles, which creates different end results. You can choose from angled, shear, clipper, or center cut wire cutter jewelry. Each of these types of cuts can shape how you position yourwire cutter jewelry, how much pressure is applied to one point, and how the jaws open.
- Hydraulic or Hand-Powered- Most wire cutter jewelry are powered by nothing but your own force applied via the handles. However, you can opt for a hydraulic wire cutter jewelry if you’d like. In these tools, a motor powers the cutting blades via a hydraulic piston. That piston moves the blades with increased force — more force than you could likely create with hand- and handle-operated wire cutter jewelry. Hydraulic wire cutter jewelry is especially helpful if you’re trying to cut through thicker locks.
wire cutter jewelry are offered in a wide range of sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 42-inches. The cutter size will affect its capacity to cut through a variety of materials and metal thicknesses.
Small wire cutter jewelry
Small wire cutter jewelry that size 8, 10-inch, 12-inch, or 14-inches in length are primarily meant to cut through thinner chains and pry off bolts that have a soft to medium hardness. These types of wire cutter jewelry, such as the outstanding Knipex Tools wire cutter jewelry, are also quite popular as they are sturdy, fit in tight, confined locations, and enable on-the-go versatility.
Medium Sized wire cutter jewelry
Medium-sized wire cutter jewelry range in size from 18-inches-24 -inches. They can be utilized with soft and medium-to-hard metals. As a medium bolt cutter has a long handle, it provides better leverage for cutting through bulky things such as padlocks and removing bolts.
Large wire cutter jewelry
Large wire cutter jewelry that measure 30-42-inches are suitable for cutting through medium-hard metal components such as thick steel chains, copper cable, steel rods, and large bolts and padlocks. These heavy-duty tools include super-strong steel jaws and longer handles that provide you with improved leverage and bolt-busting strength for particularly demanding work.
The cutter’s jaws and blade edge must be built of strong, sturdy, and hard steel for maximum cutting power.
Most wire cutter jewelry are forged from chrome molybdenum or chrome vanadium steel. Both forms of steel are strong and durable. Powder-coated steel prevents rust and corrosion.
Any knife or ax will have a Rockwell Hardness Scale-made blade. The Rockwell Scale’s HRC code indicates steel’s hardness and durability. Higher RHC means tougher steel.
Handles must offer the appropriate leverage to expand the jaws so they may grab and cut metal with less effort.
Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The wire cutter jewelry may feature thick molded plastic handles, like the Capri Tools CP40209 40209 8-inch Klinge Mini wire cutter jewelry or rolling steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips.
A heavier wire cutter jewelry offers more metal-crushing force, but it causes fatigue over time. A lightweight wire cutter jewelry is perfect for quick chores and everyday transport, but not for heavy-duty tasks. Consider the tasks you must complete. Keep a heavy and a lightweight bolt cutter in your toolbox.
Questions and Answers
- Which cutters are best for electricians, according to #1?
Ans: Depending on your line of work, you could need a cutter that meets specified requirements. For instance, wire cutter jewelrys with a needle-nose are used by electricians. They have tapered jaws that make it simple for them to bend wires and insert them into panels that are too small for any other type of cutter or plier to fit.
How should I pick a cutter?
- Ans: When selecting a cutter, there are a few things to consider. Consider, for instance, the blade’s ability to cut, the handles’ length and insulation, the material from which they are formed, etc. Different wire cutter jewelry are used for various tasks. Choose the option that will enable you to complete your assignment with the very minimum amount of effort.
3. What distinguishes cutters from strippers?
- Ans: Contrary to what their names might imply, cutters focus primarily on cutting, whilst wire strippers assist in removing the insulation.
4. If I cut a cable wire, would I get electrocuted?
- Ans: There is a chance of electrocution while cutting a cable wire. Wire cutters include handles with rubber insulation to absorb such unforeseen shocks to reduce this risk.
5. For what purpose do cutters have holes?
- The wire cutters’ holes make it easier to use small bolts and screws. To achieve this, one must thread a bolt or screw the correct length into the appropriate-sized hole. When the handles are squeezed together, the bolt or screw will have a clean trim without any damage to the threads.
6. How are heavy-duty cuts?
- Ans: Working with heavy-duty jobcan be demanding and difficult. You need a variety of heavy-duty wire cutters to successfully cut heavy-duty wires in order to ease the difficulty of this challenging work.
The following is a list of some safety advice you can use when cutting through heavy-duty wires.
- To protect your eyes, you must use eye protection. This will shield you from any mishaps and stop dust, debris, and other flying objects from getting in your eyes.
- To ensure that the contact between the wire and the cutter is stable, cut the wire at an angle. This will stop any slippage-related mishaps.
- In order to prevent the wire cutter jewelry from flying off your palm and landing somewhere else, you must firmly grasp the handle.
- The wire cutter jewelry needs to be constantly oiled and lubricated to stay in top shape and cut wires effectively.
- We have compiled a list of the various wire cutter jewelrys that are offered on the market. Every one of the products listed is specifically made for its assigned function and falls into a designated category.
Therefore, we have compiled a comprehensive list containing the aforementioned attributes to make the challenging decision of choosing the right wire cutter jewelry simple.