The market is saturated with cutters, both manual and electric. It can be quite overwhelming to choose an appropriate tool for any specific job, especially if you’re not a pro. For example, an amateur will certainly struggle when dealing with a small cutter. For that reason alone, cutting experts from all over the world take great care when choosing the right cutter.
Today, we have for you a selection of the best wire cutter plier tools that you can buy this year. And to make sure that you settle on just the right device, we’ve even included a handy buyers’ guide at the end.
List of 10 Best wire cutter plier: Tested by Experts
These are available in different sizes, shapes, and cutting capacities, which makes it a bit hard to figure out the best option. We suggest you consider the bottom key factors before investing in the wire cutter plier to grab the best one.
1. DOWELL Lineman’s Pliers Combination Pliers 7 Inch Pliers with Wire Cutter Nickel Chromium Steel Construction Professional Handle
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction,Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Upgraded version professional grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
Additional Info :
2. IGAN-P6 Wire Flush Cutters, 6-inch Ultra Sharp & Powerful Side Cutter Clippers with Longer Flush Cutting Edge, Ideal Wire Snips for Crafting, Floral, Electrical & Any Clean Cut Needs
- 1.Ultra-Sharp Wire Cutters: 13/16” extra-long cutting edge can easily snips electrical wire up to 12 AWG.
- 2.Specialized Flush Cut: Improved blades design provide a smooth, flat and clean cut. Ideal wire cutters for Crafting, Floral wire, Electrical wire, Artificial flowers, Cable Ties, Plastic, Edge banding, etc.
- 3.High Hardness CR-V: Forged from chrome vanadium tool steel, heat-treated and precision ground angled head. One of the strongest 6-inch wire clippers.
- 4.Labor-saving Tools: Perfect length to provide great leverage with a spring-loaded mechanism to minimize hand fatigue.
- 5.Full lifetime warranty: If any IGAN P6 Flush Cutter ever fails for any reason, simply email or reply to the IGAN customer service and IGAN will ship a replacement.
Additional Info :
3. Mr. Pen- Wire Cutter, 6 Inch, Wire Cutters, Diagonal Wire Cutters, Flush Cutter, Nippers, Side Cutters, Flush Cutters, Diagonal Cutter, Cutting Pliers, Floral Wire Cutter, Wire Pliers
- Mr. Pen`s Flush-Cut Wire Cutter With Angled Head For Flush-Cutting Applications On Up To 16 Gauge (1.3mm) Copper And Soft Wire
- Cuts all kind of wire up to 1.3mm
- Heat-Treated Carbon Steel Construction Provides Durability And Long Life
- Precision-Ground Holes And Surfaces Provide Smooth Movement
- Nonslip Hand Grips With Curved Fore-Edge Provide Comfort And Control, And Prevent Glare And Increase Corrosion Resistance
4. Mr. Pen- Jewelry Pliers, 3 Pack, Jewelry Making kit, Pliers for Jewelry Making, Mini Pliers, Wire Cutters for Jewelry Making, Chain Nose Pliers, Craft Pliers, Earring Pliers
- Package Includes: Needle Nosed Pliers, Round Nose Pliers and Side Cutters with Shades of Blue Handles
- The Curved-Edges Of The Round-Nosed Pliers Make Forming Loops And Curves A Pleasure
- Long Needle-Nose Pliers Are Versatile For Picking Placing Shaping And Holding Objects.
- 📢 There might be some oil on the head or handle of the jewelry pliers you receive. This may look the pliers are dirty, but In order to prevent rusting the pliers are coated with oil. Please wipe them before use. Also before storing please apply oil to them to avert rusting
- Ideal For Professional And DIY Projects
Additional Info :
5. BOENFU Wire Cutter 6 Inches Precision Side Cutter Cutting Pliers Diagonal Cutter Plastic Snips Jewelry Wire Clippers Model Snippers Flush Cutter for Jewelry Making, Crafts, Artificial Flowers
- ULTRA-SHARP WIRE CUTTERS: Improved knife design easily snips wire up to 12AWG / (Φ2.5mm)
- HIGH HARDNESS CR-V: Forged from chrome vanadium tool steel, and blades are heat treated for increased durability
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP HANDLE: Perfect length to provide great leverage, ergonomic design frosted handle provides comfort and control
- FLUSH CUT: The angled tip is nice for tight cuts. Producing a flat, flush cut. Ideal wire cutters for artificial flowers, zip ties, circuit boards, crafting, electrical wire, plastic, etc
- SPRING-LOADED: Steel return spring for increased comfort during repetitive cutting. The handle can automatically reset, easy to open and close, fast, and more efficient
Additional Info :
6. INGCO 3 PCS High Leverage Pliers Set, 8 Inch Linesman Pliers and 7 Inch Diagonal Cutting Pliers and 6 Inch Long Needle Nose Pliers Wire Cutters Save More than 50% Effort HKHLPS2831
- Material: The Pliers body is made of high-quality CR-V steel, with overall heat treatment, higher hardness and long lifetime
- Production technology: twice heat treatment of the cutting edge, harder, cutting edge CNC processing, thinner, labor saving 30%, more convenient to use
- Comfortable handle: TPR handle, non-slip and wear-resistant. The widened handle design makes the grip more comfortable. Can be easily opened with one hand, easy to use
- Hanging hook design: the tail hanging hook design is convenient for hanging and can prevent falling when working at height
- One set plier specifications: 8” Combination Pliers, 7” Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 6″ Long Nose Pliers. Suitable for home decoration, car maintenance, toy maintenance, etc
Additional Info :
7. KAIWEETS Wire Cutters 6-Inch Flush Pliers with Supplementary Stripping, Cutting Pliers, Handy and Slim Diagonal Cutters, Sharp Snip
- ✅【MULTI-FUNCTION 】Cutting copper, aluminum and sheathed core wires, cables, and insulated terminals, precise stripping for 10-20 AWG wires.
- ✅【SHARP & DURABLE】The micro wire cutter is made from long heat-treated carbon steel that facilitates smooth, clean cut and swift snip with less effort and ensures its durability.
- ✅【ANGLED JAWS】This cutting pliers have a 30° angled jaw that is perfectly fit for confined and tight areas. It is also great for cutting electronic component pins on circuit board.
- ✅【TPR HANDLE & HIDDEN SPRING】Ergonomically designed handle and hidden spring help reduce fatigue, save effort and enhance corrosion resistance.
- ✅【CUSTOMER SERVICE】36-month after-sale service and lifelong technical support is guaranteed. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there are any questions with our wire cutters.
Additional Info :
8. 4-in-1 Lineman Plier,Pro Lineman Tools -9” Combination Pliers with Wire Stripper+Crimper+Cutter+Pliers+ Winding Function,Industrial Grade Linesman Plirs-Chrome Vanadium Steel Forged
- ◆4-in-1 Multi-Function Wire Pliers – FUTE Wire Pliers is designed with wire stripper+crimper+cutter+pliers all in one.It’s professional designed for lineman.
- ◆Pro Industrial Grade Quality- Forged chrome Vanadium steel construction. Meets ANSI specification.High-quality make sure your long-term use
- ◆Non-Slip Comfortable Handles – The handle is made of environmental PP+TPR materials, provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue.
- ◆Save Your Money – Just one piece this multi-function combination plier can solve you stripping,crimping,cutting works,save your money and easy to carry.
- ◆Lifetime Warranty – For any defects, contact us, and we will help you with our lifetime warranty
Additional Info :
9. Klein Tools D213-9NE Pliers, 9-Inch Side Cutters, High Leverage Linesman Pliers Cut Copper, Aluminum and other Soft Metals
- Pliers with high-leverage design; rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Made in USA
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ”snap” when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
Additional Info :
10. BOOSDEN Wire Cutter,6.5 inch Side Cutters,Wire Cutters for Crafting,Flush Cutter,Ultra Sharp Spring Loaded Wire Cutters for Jewelry Making,Flush Cut Pliers,Dikes Wire Cutters,Floral Wire Cutter,Snips
- 【Material】BOOSDEN Wire Cutters are made of special steel,high-carbon steel, This small wire cutters blades are high-frequency hardened, Ultra sharp indeed. And this dikes wire cutters is suitable for professional people use.
- 【Versatility】This diagonal wire cutters are suitable for cutting soft copper wire, plastic wire, small cable, aluminum wire, soft alloy wire, wire flush cutter jewelry making. This wire cutters for crafts is easy to use and specially suitable for tight place using.
- 【Body design】The handle of flush cutters pliers, flush cutter for jewelry making, has a rubber handle, which can play a protective role and provide a comfortable grip, Ergonomic Handle and Streamline Design.
- 【Spring Loaded and Labor Saving】This diagonal wire cutters can improve efficiency, and the spring loaded wire cutters, cutting pliers, can reduce fatigue.This wire snips works well for someone with arthritis or grip issues.
- 【Friendly Reminder】Please kindly note that the jewelry wire cutters,cutting pliers, are non-insulated, please cut off the power before using this flush wire cutters,wire cutting pliers. It is not recommended to cut steel wire or any other hard metal materials with this wire cutters.
Additional Info :
|Color||Yellow and Black|
List of wire cutter plier: Comparison Table
|#||Product Name||Popularity Score||Quality Score||Sentiment Score||Sales Volume|
|1||Mr. Pen- Wire Cutter, 6 Inch, Wire Cutters, Diagonal Wire Cutters, Flush Cutter, Nippers, Side...||
|2||BOENFU Wire Cutters for Crafts Flush Cut Pliers 6 Inch Wire Clippers Micro Side Cutters for...||
|3||WORKPRO Premium 8” Needle Nose Pliers, Paper Clamp Precision, Heavy-Duty CRV Steel, Large Soft...||
|4||DOWELL Lineman's Pliers Combination Pliers 7 Inch Pliers with Wire Cutter Nickel Chromium Steel...||
|5||IGAN-P6 Wire Flush Cutters, 6-inch Ultra Sharp & Powerful Side Cutter Clippers with Longer Flush...||
|6||Mr. Pen- Jewelry Pliers, 3 Pack, Jewelry Making kit, Pliers for Jewelry Making, Mini Pliers, Wire...||
|7||IGAN 7-inch Wire Cutters, Spring-loaded Side Cutters Dikes, Ultra Tough and Durable Diagonal Cutting...||
|8||IGAN-170 Wire Cutters, Precision Electronics Flush Cutter, One of the Strongest and Sharpest Side...||
|9||YIYITOOLS Lineman's Pliers, Combination Pliers with Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter Function, Heavy...||
|10||KAIWEETS Wire Cutters 6-Inch Flush Pliers with Supplementary Stripping, Cutting Pliers, Handy and...||
What to Consider When Choosing the Best wire cutter plier
The Best wire cutter plier saves time compared to the automatic cutter. They’re simple to use and produce faultless results. Not all manual wire cutter plierare effective. This section explains how to choose the best cutter.
Using the appropriate tool provides you with an advantage and makes it easier for you to complete your responsibilities. Each wire cutter has a unique feature that makes it appropriate for a certain project type. But every good wire cutter needs to have a few particular traits. When buying a wire cutter, be sure that it:
- Multitask– It should enable you to carry out tasks in addition to cutting wire. You can avoid the inconvenience of needing to purchase numerous instruments for various activities in this way.
- Material: To enable you to do your task with ease, your wire cutter should be manufactured of a durable material that meets safety regulations, such as nickel-chromium, pure stainless steel, etc.
- Has rubber grips: This will lessen the potential of injury from electrical shocks or jerks and assist to prevent the possibility of your wire cutter slipping off your hand.
“wire cutter plier” is a misnomer. Manual tools score and snap tiles rather than cut them. Small, pointed wheels scratch the tile’s surface, creating the perfect location for a clean snap.
Wheel material affects tool performance. Tungsten carbide-tipped wheels endure longer than steel wheels while scoring tiles. Even if you’re only cutting materials for one job, utilizing the same wheel ensures accuracy.
wire cutter plier beds are also crucial. There are some specific characteristics that can improve the usability of your manual wire cutter plier.
wire cutter plier have central ridges. Best manual tile cutters have foam or rubber on either side of the ridge. This foam or rubber creates a nonslip surface that keeps tiles in place while scoring or snapping, improving accuracy and reducing waste.
Foam or rubber supports the tile while absorbing snapping pressure. Without giving, you couldn’t snap tiles cleanly.
You may not notice the characteristics and differences in the bases of different manuals wire cutter plier. Larger tiles benefit from rubber feet and foldable sidebars.
It’s hard to provide continuous downward pressure while scoring larger tiles. On flat surfaces, a tile cutter without rubber feet can skid. It’s irritating and superficial.
Folding base sidebars support wide tiles and give stability when scoring and snapping. Cutting a wide tile off to one side creates uneven leverage. Sidebars allow for a more accurate, less uncomfortable cut.
Horizontal and angle rulers
Many of the greatest manual wire cutter plier have built-in measurement instruments to speed up, improve, and maintain accuracy. These features allow repetitive cutting without measuring.
Best wire cutter plierhave built-in horizontal rulers for trimming tiles. Some rulers extend to measure tiles that overhang the base.
Angle guidelines are convenient and consistent. Once you know the angle to cut, locate and lock the adjustable guides. You can register the tile against the guide to score and snap accurately.
How To Replace wire cutter plier Blade?
Nearly every warehouse has a cutter, often known as a wire cutter plier. These knives, which have a short blade and a compact design, may easily cut open cardboard boxes and take off packaging tape and other shipping-related wrappings. Box cutters are frequently built of extremely durable plastic or metal due to the trauma they endure.
wire cutter plier are often viewed as disposable by warehouse workers. Workers in the warehouse will often start looking for a new one as soon as the blades begin to wear out. Fortunately, your organization doesn’t have to continually spend money on new box cutter purchases each week. Simply replacing the blade is a straightforward fix. The best thing, though? They frequently include bonuses!
Opening The wire cutter plier
Finding out how a box cutter opens is the first step in replacing the blade. In our example, we only need to remove one side screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Simply take the top off after removing the screw to divide the knife in half.
The actual number of parts in our wire cutter plier is just five. The handle, screw, blade, housing for the blade, and a pack of extra blades. We can remove the blade and blade housing from the knife after the blade has been opened.
When you get to this stage, be careful to pay attention to how the knife is positioned in the housing. Once you’ve taken note of this, you can remove the knife from the housing and properly dispose of it.
The spare blades are often contained in a little pack. They frequently arrive in sets of three to five. You should carefully take these blades out of the knife. To avoid getting sliced, locate the
extra blades in the wire cutter plier handle. Next, unwrap the blades and take one out of the box. Put the other blades back into the handle once the new one is out.
Next, insert the new blade into the housing in the same manner you did with the old one. This knife’s blades have a two-notch system that must be properly reinstalled into the housing. This gives the blade a wonderful, secure hold.
Putting The wire cutter plier Back Together
We should now begin putting the wire cutter plier back together. Reinstall the blade and housing in the handle, check that the extra blades are correctly placed, and then reattach the handle’s top to its base. Your wire cutter plier will then be in like-new condition when you tighten the screw back into place.
When reinstalling the screw, make sure you tighten it just enough to hold it in place. Overtightening the screw will compress the handle and impede the movement of the blades in the handle. To prevent this, tighten it and then test it by repeatedly opening and closing the wire cutter plier to ensure that it is at a comfortable resistance.
3 Features of a wire cutter plier
The following characteristics are necessary for a heavy-duty wire cutter plier. Don’t buy it if even one component is missing. If you choose a less expensive model made of plastic or with a snap-off blade, it is not worth it because you will wind up spending more money replacing it more frequently.
Finger notch and grip
A handle that is comfortable for your fingers will have a deep notch that will stop your finger from creeping up near the blade as you cut. To prevent your hand from slipping while squeezing through tight materials, it should also feature a secure and non-slip grip.
Spend a little more money to purchase a tool with a metal body because wire cutter plier with a plastic body won’t be able to survive continuous use on the job site.
Easy blade change
Frequently, standard box cutters don’t have changeable blades and need a screwdriver to do so. When your wire cutter plier blade becomes dull, you can easily replace it using a thumbscrew or finger release instead of searching for a screwdriver. To ensure that you always have extra blades on hand for quick swaps, look for a wire cutter plier with a blade storage system.
Ergonomics is a top consideration in our design process. We always look for new ways to make our tools more comfortable and easier to use. This helps cut down on fatigue and reduces overuse injuries. It’s also why several of our tools look different from anything else you’ve ever seen.
Tool-Free Blade Changes
When you need to change a blade, you don’t need another tool to get the job done. You change blades less frequently because our blades last longer, and you change them easily.